Young Dolph Will Join The Illumin...On 7/30

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 7 days ago '04        #76
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 120805 120 K  Slaps total: 17769 17 K
 ThaFrozenOne said
Y’all n*ggas n this gay a*s word smh

7 days ago '16        #77
3LIT3 
Props total: 2549 2 K  Slaps total: 346 346
 lip service said
illuminatti isn't interested in Africa Americans get real...
They’re very much interested in our influence! Their the worlds biggest influencers

7 days ago '06        #78
Big Bear 
Props total: 42730 42 K  Slaps total: 9091 9 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
I can't even take Dolph serious. Let Gucci gas him up to start that fake a*s beef with Gotti which lead to him getting shot at and then actually got shot (with no retaliation whatsoever), then lied several times about turning down a 22 million dollar record deal only to eventually find out that not only was it not true but that he wasn't really independent and that he was stuck in a contract with his label and was crying about it on Twitter. Crazy cause before he came at Gotti he had a nice run and his buzz was strong, now n*ggas like Moneybagg, Pooh and Big 30 get all the love. CMG doing big things and Dolph name ain't what it used to be. Key Glock still do his thing tho I must say
Damn
Great post
+2   

7 days ago '21        #79
Marrero 
Props total: 1117 1 K  Slaps total: 464 464
 TrillestTalk404 said
Shut yo sensitive a*s up lol. You a f*g**t for real. Get out your feelings with all that MLK sh*t. I bigged up Key Glock, Big 30, Pooh, Moneybagg Yo and Gotti in my original post and I have made whole threads on Blac Youngsta and 8 Ball and MJG showing them love. So do your research before talking out yo a*s little a*s boy. Every girlfriend you've ever had cheated on you
Case in point. You from Atlanta and you hating on MLK too? Probably not even black.

This Key Glock last album... the one you said didn’t fall off.

“Dolph fell off but Key Glock still...”

Clown a*s weirdo a*s n*gga. Like I said before, how you listen to a n*ggas last album (group album) and say only one person in the group fell off? Then the one you claimed fell off is the boss.

That’s the research I should have done?

That’s the one you should have done....

6 days ago '21        #80
luckky 
Props total: 257 257  Slaps total: 24 24
 itsddashrock said
Damn it don't get no more blatant than this.. almost as if it was a parody in itself.
Because...if there was an illuminati, which there isn't, he wouldn't be in it and they wouldn't advertise themselves in this manor.
+1   

6 days ago '21        #81
0 0 X X X 
Props total: 827 827  Slaps total: 54 54
ha*

6 days ago '08        #82
Skilly713 
Props total: 22587 22 K  Slaps total: 1652 1 K
 kuul said
Uh
Yeah
Uh
Yeah
Uh
Yeah
Uh
YEAH!

Why boxden n*ggas hate Adolph like they signed to CMG

Your favorite rapper beef ain’t ya beef
+3   

6 days ago '16        #83
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 83078 83 K  Slaps total: 8993 8 K
 Skilly713 said

Why boxden n*ggas hate Adolph like they signed to CMG

Your favorite rapper beef ain’t ya beef
I always end up listening to dolph for motivation for work and when im working out. Really he on that list of rappers that nobody can say sh*t to me about lol. Mf be jammin to me.

6 days ago '20        #84
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 47566 47 K  Slaps total: 4827 4 K
you guys are scaring yourself

the roots of the first illuminati rite goes back to the SUN OF MAN (christ)

it was known as a fraternity in africa known as ALUMBRADOS with lineage going back to the tribe of judea in abyssiniya

they formed an auxillary group known as the knights of the morning star

which enlightened many "travelers" such as the knights templers and other alchemist and esoteric and monastic groups

"YESHUA" aka JESUS ...the LIGHT OF THE WORLD...whom ILLUMINATES THOSE IN DARKNESS

light beyond light...true god from true god....begotten not made

IYKYK

Last edited by GUS FRING; 07-21-2021 at 04:32 PM..

6 days ago '07        #85
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 32418 32 K  Slaps total: 2146 2 K
Too lame..will not get any bumps in my whip

6 days ago '04        #86
CodyThaGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2276 2 K  Slaps total: 59 59
 GUS FRING said
you guys are scaring yourself

the roots of the first illuminati rite goes back to the SUN OF MAN (christ)

it was known as a fraternity in africa known as ALUMBRADOS with lineage going back to the tribe of judea in abyssiniya

they formed an auxillary group known as the knights of the morning star

which enlightened many "travelers" such as the knights templers and other alchemist and esoteric and monastic groups

"YESHUA" aka JESUS ...the LIGHT OF THE WORLD...whom ILLUMINATES THOSE IN DARKNESS

light beyond light...true god from true god....begotten not made

IYKYK
Maybe some people scare their selves. Others Lull theirselves into a false sense of security just cause they have a small bit of information. The Goat admiration came from our ancestors, yet it has been flipped into the Baphomet in recent societies. I'm not going to act all buddy buddy with someone that worships that Baphomet. I'm gonna stay as far away from them as I can. Not cause I'm scared, but because I know what it represents to them. Dont let the knowledge you have trick you into thinking sh*t is sweet. Khazars started the present day Illuminati and their own documents spell out the intent. Aint nothing sweet about it.

6 days ago '20        #87
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 47566 47 K  Slaps total: 4827 4 K
 CodyThaGod said
Maybe some people scare their selves. Others Lull theirselves into a false sense of security just cause they have a small bit of information. The Goat admiration came from our ancestors, yet it has been flipped into the Baphomet in recent societies. I'm not going to act all buddy buddy with someone that worships that Baphomet. I'm gonna stay as far away from them as I can. Not cause I'm scared, but because I know what it represents to them. Dont let the knowledge you have trick you into thinking sh*t is sweet. Khazars started the present day Illuminati and their own documents spell out the intent. Aint nothing sweet about it.
Shyt is more than sweet for me

I eat good..cause life is good

Young man you don't have a clue

You like to be entertained by ghost stories

Only thing to fear is fear itself

And the fear you have is based on ignorance

Which shackles you to a state of POVERTY

I AM THAT I AM

6 days ago '17        #88
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 158642 158 K  Slaps total: 56436 56 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
I can't even take Dolph serious. Let Gucci gas him up to start that fake a*s beef with Gotti which lead to him getting shot at and then actually got shot (with no retaliation whatsoever), then lied several times about turning down a 22 million dollar record deal only to eventually find out that not only was it not true but that he wasn't really independent and that he was stuck in a contract with his label and was crying about it on Twitter. Crazy cause before he came at Gotti he had a nice run and his buzz was strong, now n*ggas like Moneybagg, Pooh and Big 30 get all the love. CMG doing big things and Dolph name ain't what it used to be. Key Glock still do his thing tho I must say
You say this in every young Dolph thread. You do this with Kevin gates too. n*gga we get it. You don't like them n*ggas please get your old a*s offline and go start a family

6 days ago '17        #89
 LikeABoss38701 said
He was trolling dumb a*s n*gga.. go look at the copyrights to the music
This. I thought it was pretty evident he was trolling.. this weirdo claims Dolph is a liar yet he takes his tweet at face value. That particular poster is a duck a*s Mexican who loves sh*tting on blacks
+1   

6 days ago '17        #90
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
These n*ggas here are dumb as fu*k but swear they smart

Young Dolph only signed a distribution deal With EMPIRE

Autistic lames can’t tell joke from reality he thought he schooled you too
Read my post above

6 days ago '17        #91
 Shenanagans said
Key glock breaks up dolph monotone flow. Dolph k*ll features tho
Dumb and Dumber 2 still gets heavy play from myself.

6 days ago '17        #92
 TrillestTalk404 said
The man went on a full month long run saying it on every radio show and only told the truth when he started crying on Twitter about how he was stuck in a bad contract. And real artist don't need to "troll" on some Tekashi sh*t, they just let the music do the talking. Dolph never used to do lame sh*t like that
Please up these interviews. You are literally making up lies because you don't like a stranger. This n*gga posted some troll tweets, not once did he say this in an interview

6 days ago '17        #93
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47425 47 K  Slaps total: 7828 7 K
 Rule 336 said
Please up these interviews. You are literally making up lies because you don't like a stranger. This n*gga posted some troll tweets, not once did he say this in an interview
"Please up these interviews. You are literally making up lies because you don't like a stranger. This n*gga posted some troll tweets, not once did he say this in an interview" ....These were your words.

So now I will provide the proper receipts and leave you with 2 choices...

You said not ONCE did he say it in an interview and i just posted several. You said to PLEASE pull up the interviews and i have provided that. So...your two choices are to man up and admit that you didnt have your facts straight and that you were wrong...or do the typical Boxden loser sh*t and just slap this post and quote it and move the goalpost....your choice...im good either way

+1   

6 days ago '17        #94
 TrillestTalk404 said
"Please up these interviews. You are literally making up lies because you don't like a stranger. This n*gga posted some troll tweets, not once did he say this in an interview" ....These were your words.

So now I will provide the proper receipts and leave you with 2 choices...

You said not ONCE did he say it in an interview and i just posted several. You said to PLEASE pull up the interviews and i have provided that. So...your two choices are to man up and admit that you didnt have your facts straight and that you were wrong...or do the typical Boxden loser sh*t and just slap this post and quote it and move the goalpost....your choice...im good either way

Meant to slap. I'm talking about him being signed you dirty spic

6 days ago '16        #95
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25827 25 K  Slaps total: 4885 4 K
 varun313 said
This all it really is.

He just fu*ken with people.

Dolph is well off as fu*k
Dolph one of the only rap n*ggas I see who jewelry always elite and his cars and cribs all HIS and you can tell. Plus his wife got money, she a realtor and he helping him make bread.
+1   

6 days ago '07        #96
varun313 
Props total: 3905 3 K  Slaps total: 493 493
 BXoldestgoon said
Dolph one of the only rap n*ggas I see who jewelry always elite and his cars and cribs all HIS and you can tell. Plus his wife got money, she a realtor and he helping him make bread.
Tell em bro but they not tryna hear it smh

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+221online now  24
This is the Malcolm X they don't want you to see
220 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+175online now  23
Image(s) inside This might be one of the worst cases of an actor getting their show hi..
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  19
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife
207 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside I guess Royce will be tagging somebody else in with him