Other Places: Red Dead Redemption 2

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 months ago '17        #1
2706 page views
62 comments

SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86666 86 K  Slaps total: 31062 31 K
Other Places: Red Dead Redemption 2

Y’all need to put some respect on Rockstar. This easily the best open world game ever created
+30   

best
worst
62 comments

3 months ago '06        #2
illathruz 
Props total: 11920 11 K  Slaps total: 2459 2 K
Unpopular opinion: this game was mad boring to me personally

Still, it was beautiful I'll give you that
+31   

3 months ago '20        #3
blackpillblack 
Props total: 14892 14 K  Slaps total: 6900 6 K
Game was one of the best..

However multiplayer was terrible.. and gun f*ghting/handling controls where atrocious
+17   

3 months ago '17        #4
FCWGM 
Props total: 9059 9 K  Slaps total: 930 930
I love this game but gawd damn I use to fall asleep playing this game religiously…

I’d wake up and my horse done fell off a cliff or something
+31   

3 months ago '07        #5
JoeDoe22 
Props total: 2697 2 K  Slaps total: 104 104
I couldn't bring myself to finish the game. I tapped out somewhere in Saint Denis.
+10   

3 months ago '08        #6
Nut-In-Honeys 
Props total: 21841 21 K  Slaps total: 2314 2 K
Rdr2 and GTA5 are technological marvels

We have been spoiled
+17   

3 months ago '21        #7
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17267 17 K  Slaps total: 4281 4 K
Never finished the game after I found out you die
+5   

3 months ago '11        #8
JGunnaWP 
Props total: 3822 3 K  Slaps total: 1035 1 K
The game is trash as fu*k n*ggaz enjoying looking at realistic backgrounds go tf outside and enjoy your life we have trees and water and even horses u dumb fu*ks

3 months ago '14        #9
rashadd 
Props total: 25880 25 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K
 JGunnaWP said
The game is trash as fu*k n*ggaz enjoying looking at realistic backgrounds go tf outside and enjoy your life we have trees and water and even horses u dumb fu*ks
This makes no sense. In that case people who play Call of Duty can join the military and go over seas to do special ops missions, people who play Madden and 2k should join the league and people who play Gta can "go outside" and steal cars and shoot things up recklessly.

+6   

3 months ago '05        #10
P-Hill 
Props total: 33243 33 K  Slaps total: 2166 2 K
Them silent horseback rides <<<<<<
+7   

3 months ago '11        #11
JGunnaWP 
 rashadd said
This makes no sense. In that case people who play Call of Duty can join the military and go over seas to do special ops missions, people who play Madden and 2k should join the league and people who play Gta can "go outside" and steal cars and shoot things up recklessly.

First of all don’t ever take my point and reach like this ever again. Ppl are saying the game is fire because of the graphics and the sh*t you get to walk thru. sh*t is straight a*s. No one tryna ride around on a horse with there n*ggaz cmon man

3 months ago '14        #12
rashadd 
 JGunnaWP said
First of all don’t ever take my point and reach like this ever again. Ppl are saying the game is fire because of the graphics and the sh*t you get to walk thru. sh*t is straight a*s. No one tryna ride around on a horse with there n*ggaz cmon man
You idiot it’s a cowboy game with a great story … that happens to be one of the most advanced worlds created in gaming today. Is more than just graphics people love.

+3   

3 months ago '11        #13
JGunnaWP 
 rashadd said
You idiot it’s a cowboy game with a great story … that happens to be one of the most advanced worlds created in gaming today. Is more than just graphics people love.

The online aspect is trash and fu*k ppl that play story mode. Idgaf about the story and never did. Y’all n*ggaz probably read every word and watch every cutscene too. It’s not a fu*king movie fam . Besides all the fu*kin racist a*s n*ggaz calling ****** and hunting n*ggaz down. You gotta be white.

3 months ago '11        #14
JGunnaWP 
 rashadd said

The online aspect is trash and fu*k ppl that play story mode. Idgaf about the story and never did. Y’all n*ggaz probably read every word and watch every cutscene too. It’s not a fu*king movie fam . Besides all the fu*kin racist a*s n*ggaz calling N I G G E R and hunting n*ggaz down. You gotta be white.

3 months ago '11        #15
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 70448 70 K  Slaps total: 8509 8 K
update it for ps5. fu*k gta 5 bih
+3   

3 months ago '14        #16
rashadd 
 JGunnaWP said
The online aspect is trash and fu*k ppl that play story mode. Idgaf about the story and never did. Y’all n*ggaz probably read every word and watch every cutscene too. It’s not a fu*king movie fam . Besides all the fu*kin racist a*s n*ggaz calling N I G G E R and hunting n*ggaz down. You gotta be white.
This response made less sense than your first post in this thread. Why are you trying to pretend how you feel personally about the game must be the general consensus for others? Sure a bunch of gta online players were disappointed that RDR2 wasn’t GTA5 Western Edition but however you respond the game was a massive success and the main story and single player aspect was a HUGE part of why people enjoyed it.

And then the whole “calling people n i g g e r s…” is not exclusive to RDR2 and every time I play online, the lobbies are full so…

+2   

3 months ago '18        #17
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20557 20 K  Slaps total: 2465 2 K
 illathruz said

Bruh. The fast travel was trash. Riding that slow horse from point a to point b became so boring.
+5   

3 months ago '18        #18
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 17557 17 K  Slaps total: 13664 13 K
 illathruz said

Game is a black eye for Rockstar. Worst overhyped gaming experience ever.

I was hyped to buy this bullshyt.
+1   

3 months ago '11        #19
JGunnaWP 
 rashadd said
This response made less sense than your first post in this thread. Why are you trying to pretend how you feel personally about the game must be the general consensus for others? Sure a bunch of gta online players were disappointed that RDR2 wasn’t GTA5 Western Edition but however you respond the game was a massive success and the main story and single player aspect was a HUGE part of why people enjoyed it.

And then the whole “calling people n i g g e r s…” is not exclusive to RDR2 and every time I play online, the lobbies are full so…

I’ve never been called that in a long time… all my boys had this game and told me they get hunted daily by KKK on this game stop playing. If the game is only good for single player then FOH online is dookie stains and you know it stop writing paragraphs fam it is what it is

Edit

Also read the other responses in this thread I didn’t even buy this bullsh*t I just watched someone play it once and almost past out

Last edited by JGunnaWP; 09-12-2021 at 09:33 PM..

3 months ago '09        #20
McmasterlockPt2 
Props total: 5609 5 K  Slaps total: 523 523
 illathruz said

I played ten hours and never went back. But if it gets a next Gen upgrade I will
+1   

3 months ago '11        #21
JGunnaWP 
 P-Hill said
Them silent horseback rides <<<<<<
Meant to prop
+2   

3 months ago '20        #22
God is Good 
Props total: 14775 14 K  Slaps total: 13601 13 K
map was filled with a whole lotta nothing

just like gta 5

3 months ago '14        #23
rashadd 
 JGunnaWP said
I’ve never been called that in a long time… all my boys had this game and told me they get hunted daily by KKK on this game stop playing. If the game is only good for single player then FOH online is dookie stains and you know it stop writing paragraphs fam it is what it is

Edit

Also read the other responses in this thread I didn’t even buy this bullsh*t I just watched someone play it once and almost past out
Almost 40 million sold. And noone ever called me a ni**** and my character looks just like Jamie Foxx at the end of Django Unchained. But keep trying to make up reasons to pretend others didn't enjoy the game.

3 months ago '11        #24
JGunnaWP 
 rashadd said
Almost 40 million sold. And noone ever called me a ni**** and my character looks just like Jamie Foxx at the end of Django Unchained. But keep trying to make up reasons to pretend others didn't enjoy the game.

I’m telling you n*ggaz why it’s trash idgaf how you feel lil n*gga . You better go play with the children before i get on yo head

Edit

LongStroke Papi
02-27-2021 at 09:41 PM
you give great head bro

Dotel
02-25-2019 at 09:55 PM
You commanding me to c*m isnt going to make me do it any quicker

What is happening … ahhh man ignore list

Last edited by JGunnaWP; 09-12-2021 at 09:42 PM..

3 months ago '11        #25
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 29713 29 K  Slaps total: 4355 4 K
 illathruz said

I never beat it for that reason

You have to be detail-oriented and appreciate little things, I don’t. I respect Red Dead 2 but it was far too slow-paced for me to enjoy
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  14
Video inside Imma keep it real I'd join whatever church they go to
238 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  7
Fat Joe has two left knees
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Video inside TikToker used spy glasses to secretly film a Scientology brainwashing c..
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  3
BREAKING NEWS: Lincoln Riley to take USC HC job
135 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy