most viewed right now
Video inside What the Bible Doesn't Say - Why I don't believe in God
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sexiest Indian I've ever seen
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 months ago '16        #21
Ham Bannon 101 heat pts101
space
space
$3,002 | Props total: 11930 11930
Stockard Channing really looked like Liz
 5 months ago '16        #22
FreeloadinRusty 
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2708 2708
 MrNobody said:
don't change the fact that he had an obsessive, anachronistic affinity for that drippin jheri juice

just cause he the goat, don't mean he wasn't troubled af
Bruh. The whole country had Jheri Curls in that day. Lets not revise history here. Ive seen WHITE PEOPLE in the mid west with Jheri Curls. It was like......tattoo and double cups to these new kids.

But, in hindsight, the curl did end Mike eventually. When his hair caught on fire at the Pepsi commercial in 84, that started his pain pill addiction. Fast forward.......pain meds offed him.
 5 months ago '15        #23
johnphnx 
space
space
space
$726 | Props total: 1088 1088
 MrNobody said:
i love the king. he said some of the realist sh*t on and off records, but he was what he was. i believe it's that persistent turmoil within that coaxed him into where he got and his overall perspective.

im not so naive as to believe that if i was put in another man's shoes, i would make some wildly different decisions. especially a guy like mike who broke himself time and time again to push barriers. i have my critiques, but i'll never diminish his contributions. some would like to call him simply a song and dance man, but in my eyes, he revolutionized what it meant for an artist to be a record producer.
Don't get it twisted. He gave his life to the world to make it better and make us happy. Little kids to this day love his music and always will for centuries to come. Imagine how strong a person he had to be to live that life since a child and perform at the highest level. Most of us would probably off ourselves if we had to do what he had to.
MrNobody and 2 others gave props

5 months ago '07        #24
theFREAK 3399 heat pts3399
space
space
$50,048 | Props total: 27849 27849
I still can't believe they made this sh*t
 5 months ago '09        #25
bigscore 1594 heat pts1594
space
space
$11,416 | Props total: 12689 12689
Show Some
[spoiler - click to view]

Respect

For The King
Kevin Spacey and 2 others gave props

5 months ago '05        #26
Quddus 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$13,951 | Props total: 5047 5047
 5 months ago '14        #27
Jimmy Heights 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,949 | Props total: 4606 4606
I never once doubted MJ had vitiligo. he got a depigmentation procedure done to stop the blotchyness of his skin. That's fine. It's his life. He had to be in front of the media, millions of fans, etc. He did what he felt was necessary.
Kevin Spacey and 1 others gave props

5 months ago '16        #28
CorreyFisill 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 250 250
 MrNobody said:
i love the king. he said some of the realist sh*t on and off records, but he was what he was. i believe it's that persistent turmoil within that coaxed him into where he got and his overall perspective.

im not so naive as to believe that if i was put in another man's shoes, i would make some wildly different decisions. especially a guy like mike who broke himself time and time again to push barriers. i have my critiques, but i'll never diminish his contributions. some would like to call him simply a song and dance man, but in my eyes, he revolutionized what it meant for an artist to be a record producer.
So basically you jus wanted to hate

5 months ago '16        #29
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1785 1785
 FreeloadinRusty said:
Bruh. The whole country had Jheri Curls in that day. Lets not revise history here. Ive seen WHITE PEOPLE in the mid west with Jheri Curls. It was like......tattoo and double cups to these new kids.

But, in hindsight, the curl did end Mike eventually. When his hair caught on fire at the Pepsi commercial in 84, that started his pain pill addiction. Fast forward.......pain meds offed him.
i said anachronistic, meaning he wore that sh*t well out of context. bul had the jheri curl 5000 in like 2003. don't u erase that.

but i get it. old habits is hard to break. even when it came to his kids
 5 months ago '16        #30
FreeloadinRusty 
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2708 2708
 MrNobody said:
i said anachronistic, meaning he wore that sh*t well out of context. bul had the jheri curl 5000 in like 2003. don't u erase that.

but i get it. old habits is hard to break. even when it came to his kids
MrNobody gave props

5 months ago '09        #31
messy marv stan 4204 heat pts4204
space
space
$44,041 | Props total: 35366 35366
@

the series is gonna flop worse than the xfl
Kevin Spacey gave props

5 months ago '15        #32
Kevin Spacey 441 heat pts441
space
space
$17,309 | Props total: 65553 65553
 awww said:
Im starting to think really people dont have common sense or just try to ignore whats right in there face. Basically if you wanna be right yes Michael Jackson had Vitiligo but he seen it as an advantage then a disadvantage like other would. He used it to fix his self hate for the color of his skin. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want but this dude had the best skin pigmentation dermatologist to ever exist fix his skin to be white and he was perfect at this stage
[pic - click to view]

but like all people that go though these processes they dont know when to stop just like you see these celebrities that dont know when to stop plastic surgery he didn't and let the doctor talk them into getting more done look at little Kim.

Michael Jackson used the Vitiligo as an advantage he had no other choice it was bad but not as bad as he made it out to be but hey celebrities care about there appearance more than anything its not like he could make his skin back black so he chose the only other choice white but he just took it too far started acting white even had white children come on man
Probably the worst thing I've ever read

Jimmy Heights said:
I never once doubted MJ had vitiligo. he got a depigmentation procedure done to stop the blotchyness of his skin. That's fine. It's his life. He had to be in front of the media, millions of fans, etc. He did what he felt was necessary.
This. Also w/ how insecure MJ was about himself. Crazy how people still think he hated being black, when there's endless evidence to the contrary.

“That’s why I love Stevie Wonder’s album called Songs in The Key of Life… He had a song called Black Man and I just jumped up screaming when I heard that record because he’s showing the world what the Black man has done and what other races have done… He named it Black Man and all these people who have got the album sing it. And that’s the best way to bring about the truth.”

messy marv stan said:
@

the series is gonna flop worse than the xfl
At least the XFL was entertainingly bad
messy marv stan and 5 others gave props

5 months ago '09        #33
messy marv stan 4204 heat pts4204
space
space
$44,041 | Props total: 35366 35366
 Kevin Spacey said:

At least the XFL was entertainingly bad

xfl 30 for 30 airing a couple days before superbowl

the xfl blimp crash doomed the league from day 1
Kevin Spacey gave props

5 months ago '16        #34
SoldiersReturn 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 1983 1983
 Supreme God said:
Man fu*k out of here with that Vitiligo sh*t. That n*gga wanted to be a white man, plain and simple....Vitiligo doesn't change your nose and give you white man locks on your head. My old coworker, an 60 year gentleman had SEVERE vitiligo and his skin was also changing over a long period of time, not as swiftly and precise like Jacks was though, that sh*t was enhanced in order to become the white man he wanted to be.

And the dude from the trailer looks like him when he has them shades on too
lmao he wanted to be white but was on record saying he isnt white and wouldnt want a white man playing him in a movie ... far as his hair the n*gga wanted to look like liz taylor lmao kinda went with his new look
Supreme God gave props

5 months ago '05        #35
HUDA2daF 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,749 | Props total: 4701 4701
 awww said:
Im starting to think really people dont have common sense or just try to ignore whats right in there face. Basically if you wanna be right yes Michael Jackson had Vitiligo but he seen it as an advantage then a disadvantage like other would. He used it to fix his self hate for the color of his skin. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want but this dude had the best skin pigmentation dermatologist to ever exist fix his skin to be white and he was perfect at this stage
[pic - click to view]

but like all people that go though these processes they dont know when to stop just like you see these celebrities that dont know when to stop plastic surgery he didn't and let the doctor talk them into getting more done look at little Kim.

Michael Jackson used the Vitiligo as an advantage he had no other choice it was bad but not as bad as he made it out to be but hey celebrities care about there appearance more than anything its not like he could make his skin back black so he chose the only other choice white but he just took it too far started acting white even had white children come on man
I would've never believed him had I not seen my own aunt turn all white from this sh*t, it's real as death and it's not a choice frfr
Kevin Spacey and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '13        #36
Colvinman 113 heat pts113
space
space
$2,611 | Props total: 2162 2162
 4 months ago '09        #37
sammcc30 
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 851 851
Isn't this show just satire? Just comedy right...SMH....what's the big deal?
 4 months ago '15        #38
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,566 | Props total: 9945 9945
couldn't just get a lightskin black dude and doctor him up?
 4 months ago '14        #39
TrillbertArenas 1 heat pts
space
space
$937 | Props total: 2065 2065
This has me dying. n*gga look like a ghost.
 4 months ago '12        #40
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,647 | Props total: 821 821
This Is fu*king Horrible
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Calling all BX detectives!!!
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Night Manager Amazon Prime
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
49 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL New League Could Make College Football Extinct
93 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
bruh this nigga tracy morgan how high scene got me rolling yo
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA What does Boston, Utah, & Indiana have in common?
78 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tupac has Ryderz from all walks of life!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy