Urban Myths Trailer: Joseph Fiennes as Michael Jackson

most viewed right now
 125
Video inside Nov 22 - Death Date Announced For The Internet
131 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Ashanti Trying To Break The Internet, She's 37!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside FUC-A-FAN Raffle
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Reminder Black Friday Starts Now at Walmart.com
69 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 months ago '16        #21
Ham Bannon 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$4,429 | Props total: 17840 17840
Stockard Channing really looked like Liz
 10 months ago '16        #22
FreeloadinRusty 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$883 | Props total: 3530 3530
 MrNobody said:
don't change the fact that he had an obsessive, anachronistic affinity for that drippin jheri juice

just cause he the goat, don't mean he wasn't troubled af
Bruh. The whole country had Jheri Curls in that day. Lets not revise history here. Ive seen WHITE PEOPLE in the mid west with Jheri Curls. It was like......tattoo and double cups to these new kids.



But, in hindsight, the curl did end Mike eventually. When his hair caught on fire at the Pepsi commercial in 84, that started his pain pill addiction. Fast forward.......pain meds offed him.
 10 months ago '15        #23
johnphnx 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 1184 1184
 MrNobody said:
i love the king. he said some of the realist sh*t on and off records, but he was what he was. i believe it's that persistent turmoil within that coaxed him into where he got and his overall perspective.

im not so naive as to believe that if i was put in another man's shoes, i would make some wildly different decisions. especially a guy like mike who broke himself time and time again to push barriers. i have my critiques, but i'll never diminish his contributions. some would like to call him simply a song and dance man, but in my eyes, he revolutionized what it meant for an artist to be a record producer.
Don't get it twisted. He gave his life to the world to make it better and make us happy. Little kids to this day love his music and always will for centuries to come. Imagine how strong a person he had to be to live that life since a child and perform at the highest level. Most of us would probably off ourselves if we had to do what he had to.
MrNobody and 2 others gave props
 
 10 months ago '07        #24
theFREAK 3671 heat pts3671
space
avatar space
space
$53,380 | Props total: 38085 38085
I still can't believe they made this sh*t
 10 months ago '09        #25
bigscore 1631 heat pts1631
space
avatar space
space
$12,745 | Props total: 17619 17619
Show Some
[spoiler - click to view]

Respect


For The King
Kevin Spacey and 2 others gave props
 
 10 months ago '05        #26
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,844 | Props total: 6109 6109
 10 months ago '14        #27
Jimmy Heights 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 5994 5994
I never once doubted MJ had vitiligo. he got a depigmentation procedure done to stop the blotchyness of his skin. That's fine. It's his life. He had to be in front of the media, millions of fans, etc. He did what he felt was necessary.
Kevin Spacey and 1 others gave props
 
 10 months ago '16        #28
CorreyFisill 
space
avatar space
space
$294 | Props total: 359 359
 MrNobody said:
i love the king. he said some of the realist sh*t on and off records, but he was what he was. i believe it's that persistent turmoil within that coaxed him into where he got and his overall perspective.

im not so naive as to believe that if i was put in another man's shoes, i would make some wildly different decisions. especially a guy like mike who broke himself time and time again to push barriers. i have my critiques, but i'll never diminish his contributions. some would like to call him simply a song and dance man, but in my eyes, he revolutionized what it meant for an artist to be a record producer.
So basically you jus wanted to hate

 10 months ago '16        #29
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$933 | Props total: 2895 2895
 FreeloadinRusty said:
Bruh. The whole country had Jheri Curls in that day. Lets not revise history here. Ive seen WHITE PEOPLE in the mid west with Jheri Curls. It was like......tattoo and double cups to these new kids.



But, in hindsight, the curl did end Mike eventually. When his hair caught on fire at the Pepsi commercial in 84, that started his pain pill addiction. Fast forward.......pain meds offed him.
i said anachronistic, meaning he wore that sh*t well out of context. bul had the jheri curl 5000 in like 2003. don't u erase that.


but i get it. old habits is hard to break. even when it came to his kids
 10 months ago '16        #30
FreeloadinRusty 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$883 | Props total: 3530 3530
 MrNobody said:
i said anachronistic, meaning he wore that sh*t well out of context. bul had the jheri curl 5000 in like 2003. don't u erase that.


but i get it. old habits is hard to break. even when it came to his kids
MrNobody gave props
 
 10 months ago '09        #31
messy marv stan 4513 heat pts4513
space
avatar space
space
$52,866 | Props total: 64368 64368
@


the series is gonna flop worse than the xfl
Kevin Spacey gave props
 
 10 months ago '15        #32
Kevin Spacey 482 heat pts482
space
avatar space
space
$21,385 | Props total: 81657 81657
 awww said:
Im starting to think really people dont have common sense or just try to ignore whats right in there face. Basically if you wanna be right yes Michael Jackson had Vitiligo but he seen it as an advantage then a disadvantage like other would. He used it to fix his self hate for the color of his skin. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want but this dude had the best skin pigmentation dermatologist to ever exist fix his skin to be white and he was perfect at this stage
[pic - click to view]

but like all people that go though these processes they dont know when to stop just like you see these celebrities that dont know when to stop plastic surgery he didn't and let the doctor talk them into getting more done look at little Kim.

Michael Jackson used the Vitiligo as an advantage he had no other choice it was bad but not as bad as he made it out to be but hey celebrities care about there appearance more than anything its not like he could make his skin back black so he chose the only other choice white but he just took it too far started acting white even had white children come on man
Probably the worst thing I've ever read

 Jimmy Heights said:
I never once doubted MJ had vitiligo. he got a depigmentation procedure done to stop the blotchyness of his skin. That's fine. It's his life. He had to be in front of the media, millions of fans, etc. He did what he felt was necessary.
This. Also w/ how insecure MJ was about himself. Crazy how people still think he hated being black, when there's endless evidence to the contrary.

“That’s why I love Stevie Wonder’s album called Songs in The Key of Life… He had a song called Black Man and I just jumped up screaming when I heard that record because he’s showing the world what the Black man has done and what other races have done… He named it Black Man and all these people who have got the album sing it. And that’s the best way to bring about the truth.”

 messy marv stan said:
@

the series is gonna flop worse than the xfl
At least the XFL was entertainingly bad
messy marv stan and 5 others gave props
 
 10 months ago '09        #33
messy marv stan 4513 heat pts4513
space
avatar space
space
$52,866 | Props total: 64368 64368
 Kevin Spacey said:

At least the XFL was entertainingly bad

xfl 30 for 30 airing a couple days before superbowl

the xfl blimp crash doomed the league from day 1
Kevin Spacey gave props
 
 10 months ago '16        #34
SoldiersReturn 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 2465 2465
 Supreme God said:
Man fu*k out of here with that Vitiligo sh*t. That n*gga wanted to be a white man, plain and simple....Vitiligo doesn't change your nose and give you white man locks on your head. My old coworker, an 60 year gentleman had SEVERE vitiligo and his skin was also changing over a long period of time, not as swiftly and precise like Jacks was though, that sh*t was enhanced in order to become the white man he wanted to be.

And the dude from the trailer looks like him when he has them shades on too
lmao he wanted to be white but was on record saying he isnt white and wouldnt want a white man playing him in a movie ... far as his hair the n*gga wanted to look like liz taylor lmao kinda went with his new look
Supreme God gave props
 
 10 months ago '05        #35
HUDA2daF 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 7002 7002
 awww said:
Im starting to think really people dont have common sense or just try to ignore whats right in there face. Basically if you wanna be right yes Michael Jackson had Vitiligo but he seen it as an advantage then a disadvantage like other would. He used it to fix his self hate for the color of his skin. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want but this dude had the best skin pigmentation dermatologist to ever exist fix his skin to be white and he was perfect at this stage
[pic - click to view]

but like all people that go though these processes they dont know when to stop just like you see these celebrities that dont know when to stop plastic surgery he didn't and let the doctor talk them into getting more done look at little Kim.

Michael Jackson used the Vitiligo as an advantage he had no other choice it was bad but not as bad as he made it out to be but hey celebrities care about there appearance more than anything its not like he could make his skin back black so he chose the only other choice white but he just took it too far started acting white even had white children come on man
I would've never believed him had I not seen my own aunt turn all white from this sh*t, it's real as death and it's not a choice frfr
Kevin Spacey and 1 others gave props
 
 10 months ago '13        #36
Colvinman 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$2,716 | Props total: 2285 2285
 10 months ago '09        #37
sammcc30 
space
avatar space
space
$1,816 | Props total: 1429 1429
Isn't this show just satire? Just comedy right...SMH....what's the big deal?
 10 months ago '15        #38
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$13,845 | Props total: 16189 16189
couldn't just get a lightskin black dude and doctor him up?
 10 months ago '14        #39
TrillbertArenas 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,036 | Props total: 3539 3539
This has me dying. n*gga look like a ghost.
 10 months ago '12        #40
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,057 | Props total: 1427 1427
This Is fu*king Horrible
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Judge Mathis Completely Destroys Wendy Williams "8 abortions and she ha..
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Michael Rapaport says Nas Isn't the Worst Beat Picker, Eminem Is
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Smmfh
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Justice League ain't slick
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/W..
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Nov 21 - Tariq Nasheed embarrasses Laura Ingraham on Fox News
94 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Lauren London's Dm's Bout To Be Flooded
184 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Orlando Anderson's Brother Claims Orlando Didn't Kill Pac
87 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy