Body Language Analysis: Big Soulja vs Chris Brown

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall remember Emma from Degrassi?
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - Man arrested because he had $324K that smelled like cocaine, ..
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mike Tyson's 5 best knockouts with 1 punch
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Bron is done with Gilbert because....
127 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 months ago '16        #41
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 817 817
 ProFILA said:
Yeahh, i dont either..they just publicly stunting for the paper and attention and will call it off at the last minute and say they friends again and put out another song together
Definitely not a stunt. Floyd wouldn't waste his time on a stunt. I remember everybody said the jeezy and gucci man beef was a stunt until Gucci buried jeezy boy 6 feet deep
Prad Bitt gave props

7 months ago '15        #42
Prad Bitt 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 852 852
 Itsjustmefools said:
Definitely not a stunt. Floyd wouldn't waste his time on a stunt. I remember everybody said the jeezy and gucci man beef was a stunt until Gucci buried jeezy boy 6 feet deep
Don't underestimate anyone should be one of your top 5 life lessons.
 7 months ago '04        #43
zone3cp 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,204 | Props total: 9029 9029
 Itsjustmefools said:
Soulja aint no dang 6'1. he is like 5'8
I been around bruh...Real sh*t dude about 6'1
 7 months ago '16        #44
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 817 817
 zone3cp said:
I been around bruh...Real sh*t dude about 6'1
He is not 6'1 at all. Drake is 6'0 and he shorter then drake
 7 months ago '15        #45
RIPrjacks23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 1922 1922
 slayer2020 said:
This woman is dangerous. This is the type of liberal that would have you THINK your best interest is at heart, when in reality, you are considered to be nothing more than an inferior beast. These liberals are the most dangerous. They will have you become complacent in their society with their ill-intentioned government programs, all the while peering down at you from their luxury high rise apartment. Now apply for their position at their workplace, let alone be more qualified than they are, and see how quickly they slam the door in your face. It's called Class warfare, and people like this youtuber are decorated generals in the f!ght. She speaks as if she has so many lessons to teach you about your own culture. This is the type liberal to host dinner parties with their best gay friends to view Real Housewives of Atlanta just to laugh at the spectacle of those considered to be an inferior "race." Listen to her. She says you can spot a poor person in a grocery store immediately. "Poor" is her choice words on a produced and edited video that she posted. The audacity. She stinks of the particular stench of a false superiority complex. She is the type to refer to a black youth as a "Super Predator," as if forced slave orgy parties at the plantation for general viewing and amusement never occured under the behest of her forefathers. She is the type that views you as a monkey in a zoo that should be observed and talked down upon. There will be no equality under the rule of the inhumane. Only my real Africans, my real Humans, can bring this world back from the edge of the abyss.

I speak these truths because I am intelligent and have outperformed these types at their own games in their self-designed, self-judged, and self-acclaimed systems.

At present, I firmly believe there is no hope for this world. Although I hate to say it, under the continued rule of the unnatural white man, all life will go extinct on this planet. I am confident that God's will for a more perfect higher ordered being, the will of the infinite, the law of life that predates the occurrence thereof, shall occur somewhere in this universe, whether all life on this planet ends or not. I do know that this Strong Emergence (Theory) cannot persist under white rule. It cannot occur under an inhuman like the YouTuber in this video. They just have an unnatural desire to judge any and everything in order to fulfill some mental chemical imbalance manifestated as over aggression, depression, or general psychosis. Said imbalance probably stems back from the mutations of the creatures real Humans once found in the caves of the Caucus mountains.

We all know Soulja is faking, lying, a clown, but I am not going to sit here and listen to this savage beast judge him as if the white anomaly is in any way whatsoever better, above reproach, or in any position whatsoever to judge anything given the damage done on this planet under their rule. She would do better to sit there and shut her mouth while a Black God graces her screen.
More!! Please... Pretty please...
 7 months ago '08        #46
flav 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Verdict said:
Chris Brown is an intense dancer, a more flexible body due to his dancing. The n*gga is 6'1 compared to 5'9 Soulja Boy. Chris Brown has actual anger issues, pummeled Rihanna's face in, beat a fan up who he was taking a picture with.

I'm almost positive Soulja Boy is going to try and get out of this f!ght
Yep

I still remember how he backed out from f!ghting Gillie da kid
 7 months ago '04        #47
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,954 | Props total: 1715 1715
The ppl who REALLY care about this sh*t is the social media wh0ores and school kids. The ones who can't support this f!ght in any financial way whatsoever
 7 months ago '09        #48
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$78 | Props total: 250 250
 malik689 said:
Was gonna prop but I don't prop Alex joons republicuck propagandists
No my G. I know what it is on both sides of the isle. When was the last time that Alex Jones said...

Don't worry I'll wait.
 7 months ago '09        #49
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 malik689 said:
I ain't click in on that sh*t

FOH

If there were no "liberals" at all our whole existence in this country would be completely different

Faux woke idiot

FOH
You and people like you are exactly the problem. It's why Super Predators continue to be locked up in CCA prisons for simple nonviolent crimes or why the income gap and wealth distribution in this country has not gotten much better. You sir or madam are the epitome of "sleep." If you did just a little research and clicked a link or two you wouldnt speak to someone like me with such ignorance. Now I am not blaming you. I'm merely telling you that if you were in federal prison right now for some clinton-esc law that has been outwardly denoted as targeting minorities, you wouldn't type with such ignorance to someone like me. But whatever, it doesnt matter, you don't matter, and I don't matter. It's too late now kiddo!

Now if Sway just did a little research,...just a tad, he'd have at least 1 or 2 answers.

Last edited by slayer2020; 01-11-2017 at 07:09 PM..
 7 months ago '09        #50
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 malik689 said:
Bruh I'm not fu*king sleep you misguided idiot do you honestly think a republican sitting head wouldn't have approved the 100 to 1 sentencing for crack

FOH

Of course they would have is you fu*kin high everytime a democrat does something right wing idiots like you ostracise it like a republican candidate wouldn't have done worse and then some

Is a republican candidate going to address non violent crime life sentencing
fu*k NAH

Do you realistically want something done?

fu*king work with the democrats

Oh wait wait this Internet sleuth

Has a better idea keep bashing Democrats and imply all Democrats are "beasts"

And god forbid a poor republican is criticized

FOH

IS YOU ON CRACK OR WHAT?

I bet you think bill Clinton was the "worst president of all time" next to "Barack obahma"

No. I'm saying very clearly, and I think you get what I am saying and are choosing to be an obstinate fool, that BOTH Democrats and Republicans are very dangerous and would rather watch you suffer than create peace and equality on earth. I am merely stating the obvious, a snake in the grass can do more harm than a snake on concrete, especially to blind bozos like you.
 7 months ago '09        #51
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 malik689 said:
No "SOME" Democrats would rather watch you suffer "SOME" (fu*kIN MOST IF NOT ALL) Republicans would rather watch you suffer than create "world peace"

Don't call me a fool when you're clearly a case of invaledness

You're also too stupid to realise in any case any time a republican is elected he will have more control over the nation than a democrat

No head ever has full control in the us as there are numerous agencies that operate without the knowledge or approval of the president

(BLACK OPERATIONS)

Big capital investers wealthy stand alone figures usually zionists will often use covert influence and traitors in the US to further their goals and wealth by creating conflicts and destroying nations sustainability as well as funding terrorism and "creating" it (FALSE FLAGS)

No point in even talking to retards like this too dumb to realise that their dumb

Calling you "sleep" because they read an article and have no realistic idea of how things work or how they "could" do things to enact "change"

"Everyones bad so keep blanket bashing them and referring to all Democrats as dangerous "liberals"

FOH

Faux intelligen

When did I say all liberals dummy? You are the princess of straw men arguments. Some of the most powerfull destabilizers are liberals dummy. Those pushing the pen slowly forward are more dangerous than overt operatives, dummy. Don't feed me some well known somewhat sensical banter about nation state destabilization as if that's some new info, dummy. Wake up. Picking a particular political ideology is setting you up to be lied to and further cheated, dummy. I clearly stated that women like the YouTuber are dangerous, a specific person, a specific type of liberal. No one ever said all liberals, dummy. Straw men fallacies are for foolish men like you, dummy.

Last edited by slayer2020; 01-13-2017 at 04:17 AM..
 7 months ago '15        #52
Amadu 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,653 | Props total: 1364 1364
 slayer2020 said:
This woman is dangerous. This is the type of liberal that would have you THINK your best interest is at heart, when in reality, you are considered to be nothing more than an inferior beast. These liberals are the most dangerous. They will have you become complacent in their society with their ill-intentioned government programs, all the while peering down at you from their luxury high rise apartment. Now apply for their position at their workplace, let alone be more qualified than they are, and see how quickly they slam the door in your face. It's called Class warfare, and people like this youtuber are decorated generals in the f!ght. She speaks as if she has so many lessons to teach you about your own culture. This is the type liberal to host dinner parties with their best gay friends to view Real Housewives of Atlanta just to laugh at the spectacle of those considered to be an inferior "race." Listen to her. She says you can spot a poor person in a grocery store immediately. "Poor" is her choice words on a produced and edited video that she posted. The audacity. She stinks of the particular stench of a false superiority complex. She is the type to refer to a black youth as a "Super Predator," as if forced slave orgy parties at the plantation for general viewing and amusement never occured under the behest of her forefathers. She is the type that views you as a monkey in a zoo that should be observed and talked down upon. There will be no equality under the rule of the inhumane. Only my real Africans, my real Humans, can bring this world back from the edge of the abyss.

I speak these truths because I am intelligent and have outperformed these types at their own games in their self-designed, self-judged, and self-acclaimed systems.

At present, I firmly believe there is no hope for this world. Although I hate to say it, under the continued rule of the unnatural white man, all life will go extinct on this planet. I am confident that God's will for a more perfect higher ordered being, the will of the infinite, the law of life that predates the occurrence thereof, shall occur somewhere in this universe, whether all life on this planet ends or not. I do know that this Strong Emergence (Theory) cannot persist under white rule. It cannot occur under an inhuman like the YouTuber in this video. They just have an unnatural desire to judge any and everything in order to fulfill some mental chemical imbalance manifestated as over aggression, depression, or general psychosis. Said imbalance probably stems back from the mutations of the creatures real Humans once found in the caves of the Caucus mountains.

We all know Soulja is faking, lying, a clown, but I am not going to sit here and listen to this savage beast judge him as if the white anomaly is in any way whatsoever better, above reproach, or in any position whatsoever to judge anything given the damage done on this planet under their rule. She would do better to sit there and shut her mouth while a Black God graces her screen.

I'm tired of u fake pro black mofos stay on that whites are subhuman stuff. U just sound so miserable like the insecurity is seepin through. I know u think your enlightened but in reality u are closed minded af.
slayer2020 slapped this ish

7 months ago '09        #53
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Amadu said:
I'm tired of u fake pro black mofos stay on that whites are subhuman stuff. U just sound so miserable like the insecurity is seepin through. I know u think your enlightened but in reality u are closed minded af.
I only speak truth. I cited an article. What evidence have you cited? - You cannot because there is no such evidence to the contrary.

Moreover, I am stating the current state of affairs. I am not saying k!ll all whites or even harm them. I am stating a POSSIBLE source for certain behaviors observed throughout centuries.

Perhaps you should stop being so emotional and consider the possibilities that emanate from what I am saying. If we treat these possible mental health issues, perhaps whites (our offspring from a genetics point of view) may be more fit to live on a natural earth in a natural manner? Pharmaceuticals and technology has brought us to this point.

Consider what I am saying before throwing stones. You have no points or evidence or make no logical statements in your prior post. You are merely a waste of my time. As such, I will no longer comment in this childish thread. I tried to bring you all to my level. Many of you don't have the interest or capabilities.
 7 months ago '15        #54
Amadu 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,653 | Props total: 1364 1364
 slayer2020 said:
I only speak truth. I cited an article. What evidence have you cited? - You cannot because there is no such evidence to the contrary.

Moreover, I am stating the current state of affairs. I am not saying k!ll all whites or even harm them. I am stating a POSSIBLE source for certain behaviors observed throughout centuries.

Perhaps you should stop being so emotional and consider the possibilities that emanate from what I am saying. If we treat these possible mental health issues, perhaps whites (our offspring from a genetics point of view) may be more fit to live on a natural earth in a natural manner? Pharmaceuticals and technology has brought us to this point.

Consider what I am saying before throwing stones. You have no points or evidence or make no logical statements in your prior post. You are merely a waste of my time. As such, I will no longer comment in this childish thread. I tried to bring you all to my level. Many of you don't have the interest or capabilities.
I don't wanna be on your level bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass?
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Raw Nation: Girl give me your phone number....and your ring size
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent about to get Irv Gotti show Cancelled #Damn
191 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick bi-ch from the Snowfall series
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rich Homie Quan on Regretting Smoking a Blunt Next to His Infant Son
172 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside And the Lord said....
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - BREAKING: Nazi Simp Trump Blames BOTH SIDES Again For Charlot..
769 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
MoviePass UNLIMITED* MOVIES IN THEATERS. Now $9.95/MONTH.
195 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy