Body Language Analysis: Big Soulja vs Chris Brown

most viewed right now
 97
Makonnen Gay
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Grown Woman.....
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Jan 19 - Markeith Loyds First Appearance Goes Savage Mode
108 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 43
Jan 19 - CNN reveals what would happen if Trump was killed in inauguration
46 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 week ago '14        #41
ProFILA 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 112 112
"U can pick a poor intelligent person out in the store anywhere" someone shut this dumb bi*ch tf up, oll racist sh*t!! who gives af wtf she talking bout, analyzing body language and an interview for what, who cares?! If thats wtf they want to do then thats wtf they want to do!!.. are they f!ghting at the table or something this bi*ch retarded!!

And I wouldn't be surprised if this lady is just practicing to be an attorney, prosecutor or whatever and tries to make her self sound believable by telling some bullsh*t lies...


Last edited by ProFILA; 01-11-2017 at 11:56 AM..
slayer2020 gave props
 
 1 week ago '16        #42
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
space
$398 | Props total: 775 775
 brookserik said:
I still dont see this f!ght goin down
you're right.......
brookserik gave props
 
 1 week ago '16        #43
Itsjustmefools 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 29 29
 zone3cp said:
Soulja about 6'1 not 5'9
Soulja aint no dang 6'1. he is like 5'8
 1 week ago '16        #44
Itsjustmefools 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 29 29
 ProFILA said:
Yeahh, i dont either..they just publicly stunting for the paper and attention and will call it off at the last minute and say they friends again and put out another song together
Definitely not a stunt. Floyd wouldn't waste his time on a stunt. I remember everybody said the jeezy and gucci man beef was a stunt until Gucci buried jeezy boy 6 feet deep
Prad Bitt gave props
 
 1 week ago '16        #45
mar94 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$543 | Props total: 1616 1616
 slayer2020 said:
This woman is dangerous. This is the type of liberal that would have you THINK your best interest is at heart, when in reality, you are considered to be nothing more than an inferior beast. These liberals are the most dangerous. They will have you become complacent in their society with their ill-intentioned government programs, all the while peering down at you from their luxury high rise apartment. Now apply for their position at their workplace, let alone be more qualified than they are, and see how quickly they slam the door in your face. It's called Class warfare, and people like this youtuber are decorated generals in the f!ght. She speaks as if she has so many lessons to teach you about your own culture. This is the type liberal to host dinner parties with their best gay friends to view Real Housewives of Atlanta just to laugh at the spectacle of those considered to be an inferior "race." Listen to her. She says you can spot a poor person in a grocery store immediately. "Poor" is her choice words on a produced and edited video that she posted. The audacity. She stinks of the particular stench of a false superiority complex. She is the type to refer to a black youth as a "Super Predator," as if forced slave orgy parties at the plantation for general viewing and amusement never occured under the behest of her forefathers. She is the type that views you as a monkey in a zoo that should be observed and talked down upon. There will be no equality under the rule of the inhumane. Only my real Africans, my real Humans, can bring this world back from the edge of the abyss.

I speak these truths because I am intelligent and have outperformed these types at their own games in their self-designed, self-judged, and self-acclaimed systems.

At present, I firmly believe there is no hope for this world. Although I hate to say it, under the continued rule of the unnatural white man, all life will go extinct on this planet. I am confident that God's will for a more perfect higher ordered being, the will of the infinite, the law of life that predates the occurrence thereof, shall occur somewhere in this universe, whether all life on this planet ends or not. I do know that this Strong Emergence (Theory) cannot persist under white rule. It cannot occur under an inhuman like the YouTuber in this video. They just have an unnatural desire to judge any and everything in order to fulfill some mental chemical imbalance manifestated as over aggression, depression, or general psychosis. Said imbalance probably stems back from the mutations of the creatures real Humans once found in the caves of the Caucus mountains.

We all know Soulja is faking, lying, a clown, but I am not going to sit here and listen to this savage beast judge him as if the white anomaly is in any way whatsoever better, above reproach, or in any position whatsoever to judge anything given the damage done on this planet under their rule. She would do better to sit there and shut her mouth while a Black God graces her screen.
Sorry for the slap.
slayer2020 gave props
 
 1 week ago '15        #46
Prad Bitt 
space
avatar space
space
$730 | Props total: 547 547
 Itsjustmefools said:
Definitely not a stunt. Floyd wouldn't waste his time on a stunt. I remember everybody said the jeezy and gucci man beef was a stunt until Gucci buried jeezy boy 6 feet deep
Don't underestimate anyone should be one of your top 5 life lessons.
 1 week ago '04        #47
zone3cp 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,992 | Props total: 3686 3686
 Itsjustmefools said:
Soulja aint no dang 6'1. he is like 5'8
I been around bruh...Real sh*t dude about 6'1
 1 week ago '16        #48
Itsjustmefools 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 29 29
 zone3cp said:
I been around bruh...Real sh*t dude about 6'1
He is not 6'1 at all. Drake is 6'0 and he shorter then drake
 1 week ago '15        #49
RIPrjacks23 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,400 | Props total: 894 894
 slayer2020 said:
This woman is dangerous. This is the type of liberal that would have you THINK your best interest is at heart, when in reality, you are considered to be nothing more than an inferior beast. These liberals are the most dangerous. They will have you become complacent in their society with their ill-intentioned government programs, all the while peering down at you from their luxury high rise apartment. Now apply for their position at their workplace, let alone be more qualified than they are, and see how quickly they slam the door in your face. It's called Class warfare, and people like this youtuber are decorated generals in the f!ght. She speaks as if she has so many lessons to teach you about your own culture. This is the type liberal to host dinner parties with their best gay friends to view Real Housewives of Atlanta just to laugh at the spectacle of those considered to be an inferior "race." Listen to her. She says you can spot a poor person in a grocery store immediately. "Poor" is her choice words on a produced and edited video that she posted. The audacity. She stinks of the particular stench of a false superiority complex. She is the type to refer to a black youth as a "Super Predator," as if forced slave orgy parties at the plantation for general viewing and amusement never occured under the behest of her forefathers. She is the type that views you as a monkey in a zoo that should be observed and talked down upon. There will be no equality under the rule of the inhumane. Only my real Africans, my real Humans, can bring this world back from the edge of the abyss.

I speak these truths because I am intelligent and have outperformed these types at their own games in their self-designed, self-judged, and self-acclaimed systems.

At present, I firmly believe there is no hope for this world. Although I hate to say it, under the continued rule of the unnatural white man, all life will go extinct on this planet. I am confident that God's will for a more perfect higher ordered being, the will of the infinite, the law of life that predates the occurrence thereof, shall occur somewhere in this universe, whether all life on this planet ends or not. I do know that this Strong Emergence (Theory) cannot persist under white rule. It cannot occur under an inhuman like the YouTuber in this video. They just have an unnatural desire to judge any and everything in order to fulfill some mental chemical imbalance manifestated as over aggression, depression, or general psychosis. Said imbalance probably stems back from the mutations of the creatures real Humans once found in the caves of the Caucus mountains.

We all know Soulja is faking, lying, a clown, but I am not going to sit here and listen to this savage beast judge him as if the white anomaly is in any way whatsoever better, above reproach, or in any position whatsoever to judge anything given the damage done on this planet under their rule. She would do better to sit there and shut her mouth while a Black God graces her screen.
More!! Please... Pretty please...
 1 week ago '08        #50
flav 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 448 448
 Verdict said:
Chris Brown is an intense dancer, a more flexible body due to his dancing. The n*gga is 6'1 compared to 5'9 Soulja Boy. Chris Brown has actual anger issues, pummeled Rihanna's face in, beat a fan up who he was taking a picture with.

I'm almost positive Soulja Boy is going to try and get out of this f!ght
Yep

I still remember how he backed out from f!ghting Gillie da kid
 1 week ago '04        #51
Calamity 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,694 | Props total: 1280 1280
The ppl who REALLY care about this sh*t is the social media wh0ores and school kids. The ones who can't support this f!ght in any financial way whatsoever
 1 week ago '09        #52
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 152 152
 malik689 said:
Was gonna prop but I don't prop Alex joons republicuck propagandists
No my G. I know what it is on both sides of the isle. When was the last time that Alex Jones said...


































Don't worry I'll wait.
 1 week ago '11        #53
malik689 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$634 | Props total: 190 190
 slayer2020 said:
No my G. I know what it is on both sides of the isle. When was the last time that Alex Jones said...


































Don't worry I'll wait.
I ain't click in on that sh*t





FOH

If there were no "liberals" at all our whole existence in this country would be completely different

Faux woke idiot

FOH
slayer2020 slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '09        #54
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 152 152
 malik689 said:
I ain't click in on that sh*t





FOH

If there were no "liberals" at all our whole existence in this country would be completely different

Faux woke idiot

FOH
You and people like you are exactly the problem. It's why Super Predators continue to be locked up in CCA prisons for simple nonviolent crimes or why the income gap and wealth distribution in this country has not gotten much better. You sir or madam are the epitome of "sleep." If you did just a little research and clicked a link or two you wouldnt speak to someone like me with such ignorance. Now I am not blaming you. I'm merely telling you that if you were in federal prison right now for some clinton-esc law that has been outwardly denoted as targeting minorities, you wouldn't type with such ignorance to someone like me. But whatever, it doesnt matter, you don't matter, and I don't matter. It's too late now kiddo!















Now if Sway just did a little research,...just a tad, he'd have at least 1 or 2 answers.


Last edited by slayer2020; 01-11-2017 at 08:09 PM..
 1 week ago '11        #55
malik689 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$634 | Props total: 190 190
 slayer2020 said:
You and people like you are exactly the problem. It's why Super Predators continue to be locked up in CCA prisons for simple nonviolent crimes or why the income gap and wealth distribution in this country has not gotten much better. You sir or madam are the epitome of "sleep." If you did just a little research and clicked a link or two you wouldnt speak to someone like me with such ignorance. Now I am not blaming you. I'm merely telling you that if you were in federal prison right now for some clinton-esc law that has been outwardly denoted as targeting minorities, you wouldn't type with such ignorance to someone like me. But whatever, it doesnt matter, you don't matter, and I don't matter. It's too late now kiddo!





Is a republican candidate going to address non violent crime life sentencing
fu*k



Now if Sway just did a little research,...just a tad, he'd have at least 1 or 2 answers.


Bruh I'm not fu*king sleep you misguided idiot do you honestly think a republican sitting head wouldn't have approved the 100 to 1 sentencing for crack

FOH




Of course they would have is you fu*kin high everytime a democrat does something right wing idiots like you ostracise it like a republican candidate wouldn't have done worse and then some

Is a republican candidate going to address non violent crime life sentencing
fu*k NAH

Do you realistically want something done?

fu*king work with the democrats

Oh wait wait this Internet sleuth

Has a better idea keep bashing Democrats and imply all Democrats are "beasts"

And god forbid a poor republican is criticized

FOH

IS YOU ON CRACK OR WHAT?

I bet you think bill Clinton was the "worst president of all time" next to "Barack obahma"
slayer2020 slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '09        #56
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 152 152
 malik689 said:
Bruh I'm not fu*king sleep you misguided idiot do you honestly think a republican sitting head wouldn't have approved the 100 to 1 sentencing for crack

FOH




Of course they would have is you fu*kin high everytime a democrat does something right wing idiots like you ostracise it like a republican candidate wouldn't have done worse and then some

Is a republican candidate going to address non violent crime life sentencing
fu*k NAH

Do you realistically want something done?

fu*king work with the democrats

Oh wait wait this Internet sleuth

Has a better idea keep bashing Democrats and imply all Democrats are "beasts"

And god forbid a poor republican is criticized

FOH

IS YOU ON CRACK OR WHAT?

I bet you think bill Clinton was the "worst president of all time" next to "Barack obahma"


No. I'm saying very clearly, and I think you get what I am saying and are choosing to be an obstinate fool, that BOTH Democrats and Republicans are very dangerous and would rather watch you suffer than create peace and equality on earth. I am merely stating the obvious, a snake in the grass can do more harm than a snake on concrete, especially to blind bozos like you.
 1 week ago '11        #57
malik689 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$634 | Props total: 190 190
 slayer2020 said:
No. I'm saying very clearly, and I think you get what I am saying and are choosing to be an obstinate fool, that BOTH Democrats and Republicans are very dangerous and would rather watch you suffer than create peace and equality on earth. I am merely stating the obvious, a snake in the grass can do more harm than a snake on concrete, especially to blind bozos like you.
No "SOME" Democrats would rather watch you suffer "SOME" (fu*kIN MOST IF NOT ALL) Republicans would rather watch you suffer than create "world peace"

Don't call me a fool when you're clearly a case of invaledness

You're also too stupid to realise in any case any time a republican is elected he will have more control over the nation than a democrat

No head ever has full control in the us as there are numerous agencies that operate without the knowledge or approval of the president

(BLACK OPERATIONS)

Big capital investers wealthy stand alone figures usually zionists will often use covert influence and traitors in the US to further their goals and wealth by creating conflicts and destroying nations sustainability as well as funding terrorism and "creating" it (FALSE FLAGS)

No point in even talking to retards like this too dumb to realise that their dumb

Calling you "sleep" because they read an article and have no realistic idea of how things work or how they "could" do things to enact "change"

"Everyones bad so keep blanket bashing them and referring to all Democrats as dangerous "liberals"

FOH

Faux intelligen


Last edited by malik689; 01-13-2017 at 02:03 AM..
 1 week ago '09        #58
slayer2020 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 152 152
 malik689 said:
No "SOME" Democrats would rather watch you suffer "SOME" (fu*kIN MOST IF NOT ALL) Republicans would rather watch you suffer than create "world peace"

Don't call me a fool when you're clearly a case of invaledness

You're also too stupid to realise in any case any time a republican is elected he will have more control over the nation than a democrat

No head ever has full control in the us as there are numerous agencies that operate without the knowledge or approval of the president

(BLACK OPERATIONS)

Big capital investers wealthy stand alone figures usually zionists will often use covert influence and traitors in the US to further their goals and wealth by creating conflicts and destroying nations sustainability as well as funding terrorism and "creating" it (FALSE FLAGS)

No point in even talking to retards like this too dumb to realise that their dumb

Calling you "sleep" because they read an article and have no realistic idea of how things work or how they "could" do things to enact "change"

"Everyones bad so keep blanket bashing them and referring to all Democrats as dangerous "liberals"

FOH

Faux intelligen

When did I say all liberals dummy? You are the princess of straw men arguments. Some of the most powerfull destabilizers are liberals dummy. Those pushing the pen slowly forward are more dangerous than overt operatives, dummy. Don't feed me some well known somewhat sensical banter about nation state destabilization as if that's some new info, dummy. Wake up. Picking a particular political ideology is setting you up to be lied to and further cheated, dummy. I clearly stated that women like the YouTuber are dangerous, a specific person, a specific type of liberal. No one ever said all liberals, dummy. Straw men fallacies are for foolish men like you, dummy.


Last edited by slayer2020; 01-13-2017 at 05:17 AM..
 6 days ago '11        #59
malik689 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$634 | Props total: 190 190
 slayer2020 said:
When did I say all liberals dummy? You are the princess of straw men arguments. Some of the most powerfull destabilizers are liberals dummy. Those pushing the pen slowly forward are more dangerous than overt operatives, dummy. Don't feed me some well known somewhat sensical banter about nation state destabilization as if that's some new info, dummy. Wake up. Picking a particular political ideology is setting you up to be lied to and further cheated, dummy. I clearly stated that women like the YouTuber are dangerous, a specific person, a specific type of liberal. No one ever said all liberals, dummy. Straw men fallacies are for foolish men like you, dummy.
I ain't no dummy

Your the one throwing out straw men like cows are ready to eat that sh*t

Some of the most powerfull destabilizers are liberals such as who

George Soros? That's the poster child for you dumb wackjob pretend to be bla
[spoiler - click to view]

on the Internet storm front duck boys

Do these "liberals" actually reflect the democrat patty beliefs no

Exactly

Zionists don't count as "liberal" you can't genocide people and claim to be liberal

The vast majority of these destablizers are "zionists" or work with or even support or allow or emable zionists as there's a vast amount of wealthy independent zionists who also have ties or control in less important things such as films and media
One classic example even a palsy like one presented here may even know is the rothschild

What about all the military
Advisors and generals who destablize these states

There clearly "liberals"

The "liberals" who tortured Iraq citizens
And photoed that sh*t

The only female round here is the size queen ready to take this di
[spoiler - click to view]



You implied this ""type of liberal" is the worst "type of liberal" which clearly implies all "liberals" are "worse" than some other type of political group/trashy losers/fu*k boys(?)

I don't pick one political ideology size queen now come take this di
[spoiler - click to view]



It's logical to have to pick the one political party that adheres the most to what you believe to be "right" or in the case of trashes like the one presented here "political beliefs" (kill anyone who stops us raping the earth)ers
The idiots that think the whole world revolves around there own 1 civilization so they shouldn't ever take into account maby other people don't serve give a f about or wanna further their morally bankrupt nations survival or agenda to steal the should be worthless resource of dusty oil that no one would need if renewable energy was taken slightly more serious in 2001 from nations of people that still Base half their life on things other people deem backward.

You think some idiot who says who says we should March in and take oil fields

We should go k!ll gaddafi
And use the opportunity to create lopsided trade deals
On camera and denies it

"Islam hates us"
"Muslims were dancing in the street on 9/11"
"If I were president I'd blow them out of the water"

"Hell yeah I'd approve waterboarding"


You think someone who will do possibly similar acts with more precaution and attempts to stay reasonably within the limits of legality

Is more dangerous than someone who will literally do those same acts X1000

All whilst spouting dangerous rhetoric about other nations and communities .

But still some idiot who literally instigates terrorism

These retards are literally how terrorists are born

Some brown muthafuka is just chilling and then power bombs on his cousins house now he's thinking about being a terrorist

The only reason why some retard republicucks are finally coming around to the idea of leave other nations that don't harm the us alone is because of Syria 's relationship with Putin

Suddenly it has gained enough credence that other nations that don't harm us hav a right to chill because "Putin is a badass" "Russians are awesome" "no wonder the reptilians don't us to be friends with the russians"

"nation state destabilization"

Just call it a nation stop trying to sound smart because you've had to retort that I am actually speaking about real things

One more thing no party that gives a fu*k enough about black people will ever exist ever period no way .


Not one that can win an election

Not one that can even compete with the "harambe"

No one has enough confidence in a third party as it is let alone one that cares about "black" people
For that reason MOST not all black people or anyone gives or even pretends to give a fu*k about black people will vote for democrats

The idiots that want you to "look at the truth" about the denocrqtic party are the same ones who have no solution and don't support democratic principles in the first place for this reason we can conclude these "trolls" are attempted concern troll/sabotage provocateurs

Who want people to stop trusting the only party that gives half a f about them

And embrace some retard cheap labour conservacucks who only ever (claim) to represent their own Cucklings enough to the point that they complain about foreign workers or migrating jobs every now and then after that it's all your own your own pal no investment in education just get a sh*tty job that we complained about for 4 years and will be gone in 3 then after that you can be unemployed with no healthcare and blame it on Iraq foreigners or muzzers that stopped you getting a better job by getting bombed 2hich for some reason caused you to not pursue further education and vote for a retarded system which advocates the most developed nation in the world to increase low skilled temporary term temporary industrial jobs which could literally dissappear completely with the aventurine of automated technologies

Where's the strawman

In b4


"B B B B but i'm not a republicuck"

"I'm independent"

In b4 "some of it I agree with"

"But the rest is "nonsensical" "liberalist"
Agenda driven "marxist" bias."

"Sheep sheep sheep you're just a sheep bcoz you don't refer to Democrats as liberals and you attempt to de legitimise a candidate who's rhetoric wouldn't even be tolerated in afghanistan"

"B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B b b b b b b b b b b but obamacare"

Now go cry size queen try not to cu
[spoiler - click to view]


All over this di
[spoiler - click to view]



I bet that republicuck lifestyle ain't lookin too bad now is it ms "I'm not a republicuck"

Oh yeah stop pretend g to be my people too

we know what persuasion certain people belong to

However they have every basic right as human beings aswell
slayer2020 slapped this ish
 
 6 days ago '15        #60
Amadu 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 713 713
 slayer2020 said:
This woman is dangerous. This is the type of liberal that would have you THINK your best interest is at heart, when in reality, you are considered to be nothing more than an inferior beast. These liberals are the most dangerous. They will have you become complacent in their society with their ill-intentioned government programs, all the while peering down at you from their luxury high rise apartment. Now apply for their position at their workplace, let alone be more qualified than they are, and see how quickly they slam the door in your face. It's called Class warfare, and people like this youtuber are decorated generals in the f!ght. She speaks as if she has so many lessons to teach you about your own culture. This is the type liberal to host dinner parties with their best gay friends to view Real Housewives of Atlanta just to laugh at the spectacle of those considered to be an inferior "race." Listen to her. She says you can spot a poor person in a grocery store immediately. "Poor" is her choice words on a produced and edited video that she posted. The audacity. She stinks of the particular stench of a false superiority complex. She is the type to refer to a black youth as a "Super Predator," as if forced slave orgy parties at the plantation for general viewing and amusement never occured under the behest of her forefathers. She is the type that views you as a monkey in a zoo that should be observed and talked down upon. There will be no equality under the rule of the inhumane. Only my real Africans, my real Humans, can bring this world back from the edge of the abyss.

I speak these truths because I am intelligent and have outperformed these types at their own games in their self-designed, self-judged, and self-acclaimed systems.

At present, I firmly believe there is no hope for this world. Although I hate to say it, under the continued rule of the unnatural white man, all life will go extinct on this planet. I am confident that God's will for a more perfect higher ordered being, the will of the infinite, the law of life that predates the occurrence thereof, shall occur somewhere in this universe, whether all life on this planet ends or not. I do know that this Strong Emergence (Theory) cannot persist under white rule. It cannot occur under an inhuman like the YouTuber in this video. They just have an unnatural desire to judge any and everything in order to fulfill some mental chemical imbalance manifestated as over aggression, depression, or general psychosis. Said imbalance probably stems back from the mutations of the creatures real Humans once found in the caves of the Caucus mountains.

We all know Soulja is faking, lying, a clown, but I am not going to sit here and listen to this savage beast judge him as if the white anomaly is in any way whatsoever better, above reproach, or in any position whatsoever to judge anything given the damage done on this planet under their rule. She would do better to sit there and shut her mouth while a Black God graces her screen.

I'm tired of u fake pro black mofos stay on that whites are subhuman stuff. U just sound so miserable like the insecurity is seepin through. I know u think your enlightened but in reality u are closed minded af.
slayer2020 slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside (Exclusive) Diddy Former Body Guard:Diddy You Took Care Of Funerals For..
72 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Thirst traps of new thick singer Bibi Bourelly.
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Anonymous to Trump: This isn't the 80's, info don't vanish--d..
107 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Supreme x Louis Vuitton
98 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Resident Evil 7 Guide No Spoiler (Differences in all Difficulty Level..
30 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside James Bond the new CABLE in Deadpool II & X-FORCE?
66 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Jerry Rice becomes new Popeyes Spokesperson
184 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy