This Is Why Jeremih Is Blackballed within the industry
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Latina joint with perfect waist HUGE Phatty
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Emmanuel Mudiay's reaction to Greg Popovich getting ejected 😂€..
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '09        #21
The Bully 343 heat pts343
space
space
$47,417 | Props total: 29249 29249
always thought soulja boy was 5'11-6'0
 1 week ago '11        #22
malik689 1 heat pts
space
space
$634 | Props total: 190 190
 slayer2020 said:
This woman is dangerous. This is the type of liberal that would have you THINK your best interest is at heart, when in reality, you are considered to be nothing more than an inferior beast. These liberals are the most dangerous. They will have you become complacent in their society with their ill-intentioned government programs, all the while peering down at you from their luxury high rise apartment. Now apply for their position at their workplace, let alone be more qualified than they are, and see how quickly they slam the door in your face. It's called Class warfare, and people like this youtuber are decorated generals in the f!ght. She speaks as if she has so many lessons to teach you about your own culture. This is the type liberal to host dinner parties with their best gay friends to view Real Housewives of Atlanta just to laugh at the spectacle of those considered to be an inferior "race." Listen to her. She says you can spot a poor person in a grocery store immediately. "Poor" is her choice words on a produced and edited video that she posted. The audacity. She stinks of the particular stench of a false superiority complex. She is the type to refer to a black youth as a "Super Predator," as if forced slave orgy parties at the plantation for general viewing and amusement never occured under the behest of her forefathers. She is the type that views you as a monkey in a zoo that should be observed and talked down upon. There will be no equality under the rule of the inhumane. Only my real Africans, my real Humans, can bring this world back from the edge of the abyss.

I speak these truths because I am intelligent and have outperformed these types at their own games in their self-designed, self-judged, and self-acclaimed systems.

At present, I firmly believe there is no hope for this world. Although I hate to say it, under the continued rule of the unnatural white man, all life will go extinct on this planet. I am confident that God's will for a more perfect higher ordered being, the will of the infinite, the law of life that predates the occurrence thereof, shall occur somewhere in this universe, whether all life on this planet ends or not. I do know that this Strong Emergence (Theory) cannot persist under white rule. It cannot occur under an inhuman like the YouTuber in this video. They just have an unnatural desire to judge any and everything in order to fulfill some mental chemical imbalance manifestated as over aggression, depression, or general psychosis. Said imbalance probably stems back from the mutations of the creatures real Humans once found in the caves of the Caucus mountains.

We all know Soulja is faking, lying, a clown, but I am not going to sit here and listen to this savage beast judge him as if the white anomaly is in any way whatsoever better, above reproach, or in any position whatsoever to judge anything given the damage done on this planet under their rule. She would do better to sit there and shut her mouth while a Black God graces her screen.
Was gonna prop but I don't prop Alex joons republicuck propagandists

Last edited by malik689; 01-11-2017 at 04:06 AM..
MJB and 3 others gave props

slayer2020 slapped this ish

1 week ago '10        #23
P.Merph 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,007 | Props total: 2234 2234
 malcolm hoax said:

[pic - click to view]

How did this happen??

Cuh used to be a fun loving.. Make feel good music for his age group type guy.

Dude is lost in the sauce for real...
Legit Jones gave props

1 week ago '14        #24
Shalomny 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 371 371
bi*ch is a covert racist.. cant listen to her without getting annoyed by her little remarks. Out here talking about ready body language and she's not even intelligent enough to hide her own superior complex through language. #smartdumbmofoka
6shake6 and 6 others gave props

jaheem slapped this ish

1 week ago '04        #25
zone3cp 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,992 | Props total: 3673 3673
 Verdict said:
Chris Brown is an intense dancer, a more flexible body due to his dancing. The n*gga is 6'1 compared to 5'9 Soulja Boy. Chris Brown has actual anger issues, pummeled Rihanna's face in, beat a fan up who he was taking a picture with.

I'm almost positive Soulja Boy is going to try and get out of this f!ght
Soulja about 6'1 not 5'9
 1 week ago '08        #26
GoldBluded 478 heat pts478
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 12225 12225
 malcolm hoax said:

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '05        #27
Quddus 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$12,846 | Props total: 3465 3465
 The Knuckle God said:
Me neither. What venue is going to waste their time with this clown sh*t? It's not like boxing or UFC that'll draw a large audience. Outside of the internet and people who've been keeping up this whole thing, people don't care.
Maybe throw in some other f!ghts

Meek vs Safari
Wale vs Trash Can
knAwle3ge and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '11        #28
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 1792 1792
Anyone upset bout the girl is way to sensitive bruh... good god... life is way tougher than that.
jaheem and 3 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #29
jaheem 
space
space
$47 | Props total: 111 111
 slayer2020 said:
This woman is dangerous. This is the type of liberal that would have you THINK your best interest is at heart, when in reality, you are considered to be nothing more than an inferior beast. These liberals are the most dangerous. They will have you become complacent in their society with their ill-intentioned government programs, all the while peering down at you from their luxury high rise apartment. Now apply for their position at their workplace, let alone be more qualified than they are, and see how quickly they slam the door in your face. It's called Class warfare, and people like this youtuber are decorated generals in the f!ght. She speaks as if she has so many lessons to teach you about your own culture. This is the type liberal to host dinner parties with their best gay friends to view Real Housewives of Atlanta just to laugh at the spectacle of those considered to be an inferior "race." Listen to her. She says you can spot a poor person in a grocery store immediately. "Poor" is her choice words on a produced and edited video that she posted. The audacity. She stinks of the particular stench of a false superiority complex. She is the type to refer to a black youth as a "Super Predator," as if forced slave orgy parties at the plantation for general viewing and amusement never occured under the behest of her forefathers. She is the type that views you as a monkey in a zoo that should be observed and talked down upon. There will be no equality under the rule of the inhumane. Only my real Africans, my real Humans, can bring this world back from the edge of the abyss.

I speak these truths because I am intelligent and have outperformed these types at their own games in their self-designed, self-judged, and self-acclaimed systems.

At present, I firmly believe there is no hope for this world. Although I hate to say it, under the continued rule of the unnatural white man, all life will go extinct on this planet. I am confident that God's will for a more perfect higher ordered being, the will of the infinite, the law of life that predates the occurrence thereof, shall occur somewhere in this universe, whether all life on this planet ends or not. I do know that this Strong Emergence (Theory) cannot persist under white rule. It cannot occur under an inhuman like the YouTuber in this video. They just have an unnatural desire to judge any and everything in order to fulfill some mental chemical imbalance manifestated as over aggression, depression, or general psychosis. Said imbalance probably stems back from the mutations of the creatures real Humans once found in the caves of the Caucus mountains.

We all know Soulja is faking, lying, a clown, but I am not going to sit here and listen to this savage beast judge him as if the white anomaly is in any way whatsoever better, above reproach, or in any position whatsoever to judge anything given the damage done on this planet under their rule. She would do better to sit there and shut her mouth while a Black God graces her screen.
it's not that deep
Bunkavell and 2 others gave props

slayer2020 and 3 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '14        #30
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 568 568
 a3levest said:
Man this is on Chicago's largest Conservative Talk station. The same station that plays Rush Limbaugh. They've had 10 min segments for the last two days on the probability of this f!ght

Don't ask me how I know....

Hell yeah lol. Saw three older women talkin about it on the CTA
 1 week ago '14        #31
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 568 568
 P.Merph said:
How did this happen??

Cuh used to be a fun loving.. Make feel good music for his age group type guy.

Dude is lost in the sauce for real...

My n*gga he grew up U still expect that same n*gga who made superman hahahaha.
P.Merph and 1 others gave props

craze189 slapped this ish

1 week ago '04        #32
dat_boi_tj 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 214 214
All joking aside... Who thinks soulja could win cuz I havent heard one person say that
craze189 gave props

1 week ago '15        #33
The Knuckle God 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 1425 1425
 Quddus said:
Maybe throw in some other f!ghts

Meek vs Safari
Wale vs Trash Can
Haha. Kodak was challenging Wayne to a f!ght, but I don't see that happening
 1 week ago '16        #34
The Almighty 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 468 468
 Greenghost2212 said:
n*gga my fu*kin grandmother know about this sh*t.

If the Internet know then everybody know this 2017 bro.
No bullsh*t, this sh*t is all over the internet, all over social media, all over the radio. Everyone is talking bout this sh*t, I got a old a.ss co worker asking me about it sounding excited. If this sh*t really do go down it might start a trend. This sh*t has the possibility to be huge!!!
 1 week ago '04        #35
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$32,083 | Props total: 1839 1839
fu*k that bi*ch, trying to read Big Soulja. Such an enigmatic personality cannot be read
jaheem slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #36
Rumble 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 55 55
the way this b*tch use the word "poor" let me know she say nigg**
 1 week ago '16        #37
PolygodJr 18 heat pts18
space
space
$587 | Props total: 1495 1495
Soulja is such the underdog in this but if Trump can win...
mar94 and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '06        #38
Prince Ace 29 heat pts29
space
space
$13,907 | Props total: 4257 4257
 zone3cp said:
Soulja about 6'1 not 5'9
met SouljaBoy before, i'm 6'1 he is NOT. he's closer to 5'9
craze189 and 2 others gave props

1 week ago '10        #39
P.Merph 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,007 | Props total: 2234 2234
 Greenghost2212 said:
My n*gga he grew up U still expect that same n*gga who made superman hahahaha.
You so right yo......

Dude was prolly like 16 or something then.
Greenghost2212 gave props

1 week ago '14        #40
ProFILA 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 112 112
 brookserik said:
I still dont see this f!ght goin down
Yeahh, i dont either..they just publicly stunting for the paper and attention and will call it off at the last minute and say they friends again and put out another song together
knAwle3ge and 1 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Anonymous to Trump: This isn't the 80's, info don't vanish--d..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thirst traps of new thick singer Bibi Bourelly.
98 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who is this chick in this meme
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So is this how Eveyone thinks of Steve Harvey
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
194 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
76 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dick Gregory Cusses Out Interviewer! 😂
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Alley Boy from DuckTape got REAL BEEF on his hands.........
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy