Jan 10 - Did 4Chan Troll The CIA?

most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Artist Draws What life Is Like For a Socially Awkward Person
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside What the Bible Doesn't Say - Why I don't believe in God
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Sexiest Indian I've ever seen
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 months ago '06        #21
DEDOS 136 heat pts136
space
avatar space
space
$60,825 | Props total: 18566 18566

[tweet - click to view]



Time yo turn up the first 100 days of your term. Make these liberal tears flow!!!
NuffGanja and 3 others gave props
 
 5 months ago '16        #22
Sire 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$365 | Props total: 2277 2277
john mccain just confirmed that he received this information late last year and delivered it to the fbi. completely k!lling the 4chan story of events.


[pic - click to view]



kabnis and 2 others gave props
 
 5 months ago '04        #23
visionz 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 6400 6400
 Sire said:
john mccain just confirmed that he received this information late last year and delivered it to the fbi. completely k!lling the 4chan story of events.


[pic - click to view]



How does that k!ll the 4chan story? Check the screenshots, specifically the dates.


[pic - click to view]

kabnis and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 5 months ago '08        #24
The N 340 heat pts340
space
avatar space
space
$41,744 | Props total: 9369 9369
 illathruz said:
FYI, in real life, it was John McCain who passed the dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI and he did it in 2016, well before this bullsh*t 4chan timeline involving the CIA:



This is from the Guardian, you know the same paper who Snowden went to with his NSA info? Or I guess the Guardian is part of the conspiracy too?

This boxden infiltration persists...
ya its clear trump lovers are shook by all this


they think the 4chan sh*t has anything to do with the real story


the real story will be exposed via video & audio, next week will be a megaton.
kabnis and 1 others gave props
 
Castor Troy slapped this ish
 
 5 months ago '08        #25
The N 340 heat pts340
space
avatar space
space
$41,744 | Props total: 9369 9369
 Sire said:
john mccain just confirmed that he received this information late last year and delivered it to the fbi. completely k!lling the 4chan story of events.


[pic - click to view]




their you go, these fools think this sh*t was created by some kid?


this sh*t has been known for a long time


many were wondering why the hell trump is soo jointed to russia

even in a press conference asking for russians to "please hack" the usa

we must know the contents of the emails....lol

yes this fool stood there and asked for a another country to hack the usa lol


Last edited by The N; 01-11-2017 at 07:42 AM..
Sire and 3 others gave props
 
 5 months ago '14        #26
GingerNinjaHTX 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 4194 4194
 Sire said:
i like how wikileaks has turned from a neutral free flow document dump to a trump spokesperson who defends him after each damaging news story.

destroyed every bit of their credibility for an imbecile who will be out of office as soon as congressional repubs turn on him.


[pic - click to view]

Umm or maybe our government is corrupt beyond measure and Wikileaks is about freedom of information, government transparency and holding those in power accountable.

Our govt claims to be righteous yet is being revealed to be one of the most corrupt regimes out there.

Wikileaks isn't political. In the past they have released info damaging to republicans also.
Castor Troy and 1 others gave props
 
kabnis and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 5 months ago '08        #27
The N 340 heat pts340
space
avatar space
space
$41,744 | Props total: 9369 9369
 visionz said:
How does that k!ll the 4chan story? Check the screenshots, specifically the dates.


[pic - click to view]


thats the fake story you idiot, the real story has nothing to do with that

dont get confused you fool.
 5 months ago '04        #28
visionz 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 6400 6400
 The N said:
thats the fake story you idiot, the real story has nothing to do with that

dont get confused you fool.
Where's your proof, idiot? Fantastical claims require evidence. Even leftist journalists and publications have come out saying this story is horse sh*t. Do you even follow the news? Why do dumbasses like you even post in this section?
GingerNinjaHTX and 1 others gave props
 
 5 months ago '16        #29
Sire 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$365 | Props total: 2277 2277
 visionz said:
How does that k!ll the 4chan story? Check the screenshots, specifically the dates.


[pic - click to view]

oh ok see they changed the diagram of the chain of events on the bottom now. they added john mccain in.

this is what it was earlier last night.


[pic - click to view]



plus they just say it was given to "intelligence agencies" which they can broadly state because they didnt initially know which one received it. but mccain specifically said fbi.
 5 months ago '04        #30
visionz 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 6400 6400
 Sire said:
oh ok see they changed the diagram of the chain of events on the bottom now. they added john mccain in.

this is what it was earlier last night.


[pic - click to view]



plus they just say it was given to "intelligence agencies" which they can broadly state because they didnt initially know which one received it. but mccain specifically said fbi.
Gotcha. I guess they added in McCain after finding out more of the information. But the anon post was posted late last year which coincides with the timeline.
 5 months ago '16        #31
Sire 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$365 | Props total: 2277 2277
 visionz said:
Gotcha. I guess they added in McCain after finding out more of the information. But the anon post was posted late last year which coincides with the timeline.
fam this whole sh*t is a mess and its hard to know whats real and whats not. the original 4chan post where dude made the claim was mad vague tho. if he woulda included the detail about the golden shower then he woulda given himself more credibility.

according to cnn...even tho the claims in the raw intel have been unverified by the media...the actual british mi6 agent is considered a credible source as is his network.
 5 months ago '14        #32
GingerNinjaHTX 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 4194 4194
 Sire said:
john mccain just confirmed that he received this information late last year and delivered it to the fbi. completely k!lling the 4chan story of events.


[pic - click to view]



Umm yah because if he can't find some way to get past this his political career is DONE

He fu*ked up in a major way
K1N60FM4573R5 gave props
 
 5 months ago '14        #33
GingerNinjaHTX 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 4194 4194
 SkateboardT said:
don't bump this trash thread anymore
You have to be one of the shillingest motherfu*kers round these here parts
K1N60FM4573R5 gave props
 
kabnis slapped this ish
 
 5 months ago '14        #34
GingerNinjaHTX 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 4194 4194
 Sire said:
fam this whole sh*t is a mess and its hard to know whats real and whats not. the original 4chan post where dude made the claim was mad vague tho. if he woulda included the detail about the golden shower then he woulda given himself more credibility.

according to cnn...even tho the claims in the raw intel have been unverified by the media...the actual british mi6 agent is considered a credible source as is his network.
Dude did you take the time to read the 35 page report? If you did there is nothing more that needs to be said. It is a blatant fake.

I would have lost my job if I ever turned in a report or proposal with that many errors to bankers I worked with. We're talking an intelligence report here? For dissemination to government parties? You really think it would be that amateur? I mean if you read the report this issue is really null and void.

If anyone takes the time to truly read all 35 pages and believes it to be real in any way they clearly have never worked in any kind of real job and are really lacking in common sense to say the least.

If you haven't read the original source report Buzzfeed leaked, I would urge you to do so.
K1N60FM4573R5 gave props
 
kabnis and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 5 months ago '16        #35
Sire 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$365 | Props total: 2277 2277
 GingerNinjaHTX said:
Dude did you take the time to read the 35 page report? If you did there is nothing more that needs to be said. It is a blatant fake.

I would have lost my job if I ever turned in a report or proposal with that many errors to bankers I worked with. We're talking an intelligence report here? For dissemination to government parties? You really think it would be that amateur? I mean if you read the report this issue is really null and void.

If anyone takes the time to truly read all 35 pages and believes it to be real in any way they clearly have never worked in any kind of real job and are really lacking in common sense to say the least.

If you haven't read the original source report Buzzfeed leaked, I would urge you to do so.
yes i read it. you are a little misinformed about the nature of the "report".

it wasnt an official finalized report. it was a summary of raw human field intelligence. basically just relaying information...not verified and substantiated on every claim (hard for a field op to do obviously). it is up to the particular intelligence agencies to investigate and see what checks out. the media is rightfully reporting it as "unsubstantiated".
bigscore gave props
 
 5 months ago '09        #36
bigscore 1594 heat pts1594
space
avatar space
space
$11,416 | Props total: 12689 12689
 Pow Revere said:



[pic - click to view]

Pow Revere and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 5 months ago '09        #37
bigscore 1594 heat pts1594
space
avatar space
space
$11,416 | Props total: 12689 12689
 GingerNinjaHTX said:
You have to be one of the shillingest motherfu*kers round these here parts

[pic - click to view]

K1N60FM4573R5 slapped this ish
 
 5 months ago '09        #38
bigscore 1594 heat pts1594
space
avatar space
space
$11,416 | Props total: 12689 12689
 The N said:
their you go, these fools think this sh*t was created by some kid?


this sh*t has been known for a long time


many were wondering why the hell trump is soo jointed to russia

even in a press conference asking for russians to "please hack" the usa

we must know the contents of the emails....lol

yes this fool stood there and asked for a another country to hack the usa lol

[pic - click to view]

smokeytheblunt2 gave props
 
 5 months ago '05        #39
JuiceDigaho 
space
avatar space
space
$901 | Props total: 155 155
Thread is full of idiots

Check the timelines

Also, Come was asked if Trump is currently under investigation for anything before being inaugurated, he declined to comment. If that doesn't say something to you, than you're ignorant as fu*k
iswerve and 1 others gave props
 
 5 months ago '14        #40
Swade009 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$6,508 | Props total: 2603 2603
 bigscore said:

[pic - click to view]

You do know buzzfeed and every other new song outlet is now backing away from the intelligence report from the CIA now right??? You believe the bad things about Trump but when people get proof it's a lie you still deny it. I hope you're just a troll and not this dumb.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Calling all BX detectives!!!
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside The Night Manager Amazon Prime
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
49 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
NFL New League Could Make College Football Extinct
93 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
bruh this nigga tracy morgan how high scene got me rolling yo
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA What does Boston, Utah, & Indiana have in common?
78 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Tupac has Ryderz from all walks of life!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy