I've seen enough! Harden is the best player in the league

most viewed right now
 199
CHRIS BROWN takes shots @ WACK100 for messing up SOULJA Fight! tour wit 50 is ..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 168
Wack100 dissing 2Pac?
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Burger King Buys Popeyes For 1.8 Billion
144 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Birdman Says Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne Are Dropping Projects This..
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 1 month ago '09        #41
MakaveliToDon91 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 1319 1319
 whothebestmc said:
they are comparing him to lebron this year, not 5 years ago when harden was a 3rd option coming off the bench. Look I'm not disagreeing that lebron is still better than harden but the points you are making aren't really relevant.
bruh thats what im saying. your comparing him to lebron THIS YEAR. if he makes the postseason THIS YEAR, and has another terrible performance THIS YEAR, with his team getting bounced because he underperformed in another big game THIS YEAR, then how does that argument benefit him? thats what its gon come down to. we all know harden will light it up all regular season.

he did this last year. whats it gon mean when he comes up short again? nothing. lebron wins championships homie. harden aint about that life. when the hell he gon hoist up a trophy cuz of a historic performance in the finals? lebron been there done that !
 1 month ago '11        #42
whothebestmc 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$17,650 | Props total: 5165 5165
 OGcambury said:
I disagree. Harden is a better passer than Lebron, he really breaks defenses down with the passing. The team is playing well because he is setting the table better than anyone in the game right now.
No he isn't, you sir are buggin.
illmatic and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '11        #43
The Rhyming Ape 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 15390 15390
 GGG goat said:
Curry and Lebron are third wheels now

Harden is carrying a bunch of scrubs on a nightly basis and destroying teams
Scrubs? Boy if you don't.....
Supreme God gave props
 
ChiHoodrichback slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '09        #44
MakaveliToDon91 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 1319 1319
 OGcambury said:
I disagree. Harden is a better passer than Lebron, he really breaks defenses down with the passing. The team is playing well because he is setting the table better than anyone in the game right now.
lebron breaks down a defense better then harden if we talkin dribble penetration. lebron is a much bigger threat when attacking the lane and that opens up shooters. houston shoots more threes then anyone in history so thats heaven for lebron. plus hes a more efficient scorer on the basketball court.

harden draws more fouls. lebron is a much better defender, rebounder especially offensively, and better in big games as he has proven throughout his career. hard to argue for harden.


Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 01-11-2017 at 12:44 AM..
 1 month ago '16        #45
tredub back 
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 356 356
I don't even think Harden has slowed down on the partying and he's still balling out
 1 month ago '09        #46
MakaveliToDon91 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 1319 1319
 OGcambury said:
Lebron drives and kicks its really that simple. Once in a while he will catch a player cutting to the rim but you are crazy if you believe lebron breaks defenses with his passing. He is more of a passer like Westbrook. Even still he never put up a.ssists like Westbrook is now.
the cavs have a different offense if u watch the way lebron penetrates.

he opens up the offense in a way that he dishes it off, and the player that catches that pass dishes off the a.ssist. a pass that leads to an a.ssist, in an essence

this why i hate discussin this sh*t online. if you watch the game you see what goes down. when lebron is in the lane it opens up the entire offense. he'll penetrate, dish to kyrie, kyrie will have an open lane because of the penetration then dish to thompson for an easy dunk when the defense is forced to collapse on him

noone draws attention like lebron at the hoop. its common sense if u watch ball
 1 month ago '11        #47
whothebestmc 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$17,650 | Props total: 5165 5165
 OGcambury said:
Lebron drives and kicks its really that simple. Once in a while he will catch a player cutting to the rim but you are crazy if you believe lebron breaks defenses with his passing. He is more of a passer like Westbrook. Even still he never put up a.ssists like Westbrook is now.
Lebron is a better passer than both of them. No debate necessary.
Glove slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '16        #48
TakeThisL 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 4750 4750
 jreaper said:
Breaks my heart everytime i see him, knowing the Thunder could of traded Ibaka instead of Harden
 1 month ago '04        #49
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,619 | Props total: 791 791
people all over hardens d!ck right now, rightfully so, he is a great player, But we know LBJ is the best.
T Russ1906 gave props
 
OGcambury and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '10        #50
P.Merph 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 2937 2937
 GGG goat said:
...MVP and it's not even close! This dude's having the best season of all time...

He's great..

There's literally nothing he can do to be the best while Bron is still active though.

His lack of mid range game irks the f^k outta me too.

Watching the hou/hornets game right now..

I just saw him breeze past his defender and slash to the hoop with 4 n!ggas clogged in the paint.


It's the 4th quarter and I haven't seen him pull up from mid yet..

Dudes whole game is 3/drive/kick.

Still top two SG in the league though. Really just nitpicking for the sake of argument.
 1 month ago '08        #51
o7media 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$26,612 | Props total: 4778 4778
 ChickzNKickz said:
You take away Harden, who do the Rockets have?
He won't respond to this. He's a known casual and a Harden/Rockets hater.

You take away Harden from the Rockets and it's basically the Pelicans without Anthony Davis

Harden's the only current or former all star on this team. We have good role players don't get me wrong. But he's the only star. Any other team with 1 star is a lotto team in this league. You need a big 3 to contend.
ChickzNKickz gave props
 
T Russ1906 slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '16        #52
T Russ1906 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$146 | Props total: 292 292


BX full of in the moment a.ss knee grows...... it's the second week in January, relax
o7media slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '16        #53
Supreme God 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 7220 7220
 GGG goat said:
Curry and Lebron are third wheels now

Harden is carrying a bunch of scrubs on a nightly basis and destroying teams
n*ggas love to lie about the personnel around players bruh
[pic - click to view]

 1 month ago '16        #54
aarondk88 
space
space
space
$159 | Props total: 225 225
did i jus see a n*gga say that harden is a better passer than bron?? wow some of you bx dudes are something else
Lifestruggle and 1 others gave props
 
illmatic and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '08        #55
o7media 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$26,612 | Props total: 4778 4778
 P.Merph said:
He's great..

There's literally nothing he can do to be the best while Bron is still active though.

His lack of mid range game irks the f^k outta me too.

Watching the hou/hornets game right now..

I just saw him breeze past his defender and slash to the hoop with 4 n!ggas clogged in the paint.


It's the 4th quarter and I haven't seen him pull up from mid yet..

Dudes whole game is 3/drive/kick.

Still top two SG in the league though. Really just nitpicking for the sake of argument.

Harden actually has a pretty good mid range game, but the system he's in doesn't want him to take those. Moreyball is all about 3's and layups, the mid range shot is the worst shot. That's not Harden's fault though.
 1 month ago '08        #56
o7media 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$26,612 | Props total: 4778 4778
 Supreme God said:
n*ggas love to lie about the personnel around players bruh
[pic - click to view]


How many stars is Harden playing with? Name me another team doing this well with only one super star.
Glove gave props
 
 1 month ago '06        #57
Rique 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$36,644 | Props total: 10178 10178
Wow boxden finally not hating on Harden?
Eddie..|M slapped this ish
 
 1 month ago '16        #58
Supreme God 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 7220 7220
 o7media said:
How many stars is Harden playing with? Name me another team doing this well with only one super star.
Harden doesn't need another star for the regular season, he'll understand that need once playoffs comes around trust me...but he has a VERY WELL balanced team...and unlike everyone else who doubted the Rockets before the season started, I didn't based off of the pieces they acquired, I seen that success was coming (maybe not this much).

Now who would be Hardens star? Eric Gordon is second in command, and he's coming off the bench...averaging 17.8 points. In comparison, the team right above them in the standings, The Spurs, who is their second in command? Lamarcus Aldridge, whats he averaging? 17.8 points, and he's actually starting, and probably won't be an allstar this year.

Now the rockets are perfectly constructed... most of his starting unit is averaging double figures in scoring. Now we know harden is challenged defensively, he has his moments, but he's not good at defense....that's okay now, because he has Nene, Capella, Brewer, Ariza, and Beverly who are all good defenders in the right system to focus on that themselves while allowing harden to do his thing. Add in the fact that Beverly and Ariza are not just defenders, but 3 & D players who can add something good to the offense, and Harden has a lot to work with. Now Ryan Anderson is Hardens version of Kevin Love, break down the defense and pass it out to one of your 3 & D's, or your sharp shooter in Ryan Anderson who hits it at an elite 41%. Add in Mike Dantoni's system which has this whole machine running well, and you have an elite team at your hands in today's NBA. Maybe people can start to understand the importance of a system, instead frowning on it like they do the Spurs. It emphasizes a players strength, like you said it takes away from Hardens mid range game, but it boosts his passing ability and other scoring areas....while San Antonio's system doesn't allow Kawhi to search for a.ssists or handle the ball as much, it emphasizes his mid range ability and post play.

Don't get me wrong, Harden is incredible and right now he's the MVP and should be.....but don't act like he's doing it alone, he has GREAT role players around him.


Last edited by Supreme God; 01-11-2017 at 07:53 AM..
o7media and 3 others gave props
 
 1 month ago '08        #59
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,585 | Props total: 1438 1438
chris duhon average 15 and 9 on the knicks wth d antoni
you gon get your numbers in his system....

but yeah this n*gga still my mvp
but its not the best season ever, stats are HELLA inflated
KingPush gave props
 
 1 month ago '08        #60
o7media 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$26,612 | Props total: 4778 4778
 Supreme God said:
Harden doesn't need another star for the regular season, he'll understand that need once playoffs comes around trust me...but he has a VERY WELL balanced team...and unlike everyone else who doubted the Rockets before the season started, I didn't based off of the pieces they acquired, I seen that success was coming (maybe not this much).

Now who would be Hardens star? Eric Gordon is second in command, and he's coming off the bench...averaging 17.8 points. In comparison, the team right above them in the standings, The Spurs, who is their second in command? Lamarcus Aldridge, whats he averaging? 17.8 points, and he's actually starting, and probably won't be an allstar this year.

Now the rockets are perfectly constructed... most of his starting unit is averaging double figures in scoring. Now we know harden is challenged defensively, he has his moments, but he's not good at defense....that's okay now, because he has Nene, Capella, Brewer, Ariza, and Beverly who are all good defenders in the right system to focus on that themselves while allowing harden to do his thing. Add in the fact that Beverly and Ariza are not just defenders, but 3 & D players who can add something good to the offense, and Harden has a lot to work with. Now Ryan Anderson is Hardens version of Kevin Love, break down the defense and pass it out to one of your 3 & D's, or your sharp shooter in Ryan Anderson who hits it at an elite 41%. Add in Mike Dantoni's system which has this whole machine running well, and you have an elite team at your hands in today's NBA. Maybe people can start to understand the importance of a system, instead frowning on it like they do the Spurs. It emphasizes a players strength, like you said it takes away from Hardens mid range game, but it boosts his passing ability and other scoring areas....while San Antonio's system doesn't allow Kawhi to search for a.ssists or handle the ball as much, it emphasizes his mid range ability and post play.

Don't get me wrong, Harden is incredible and right now he's the MVP and should be.....but don't act like he's doing it alone, he has GREAT role players around him.

I agree 100%. I said in the off season that this was the best team and coach Harden has had since he came here because we finally have players around him that fit perfectly with a coach that fits Moreyball perfectly.

That doesn't change the fact though that these guys aren't stars. You replace Harden with Curry or Westbrook and they're not doing sh*t.

We're not even close to being stacked and Harden is still carrying the team every night. He's the clear cut MVP right now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside I keep dat white girl...dat amber fields
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside 10 Everyday Things You've Been Doing Wrong
98 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Stranded Bae: Thot Gets Curved At Airport & Replaced After Valentine's..
216 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside Keanu Reeves Says The Matrix 4 Could Happen, On These Conditions
49 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dude's Ex Wrote Him An Apology Letter After Cheating So He Graded It &..
90 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Full Marvel Phase 3 Sneak Peek (Epic!)
37 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Celtics made a trade???
153 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside First Look: The Cast Of Shane Black’s ‘The Predator’, "PG-13 is for p*..
54 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy