I've seen enough! Harden is the best player in the league

most viewed right now
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tinder vs when you meet em in person
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
243 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '11        #41
whothebestmc 87 heat pts87
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 4509 4509
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
if you're gunna compare him to lebron then why not discuss what both are capable of in the postseason? isnt that what matters?

harden can put up his numbers in the regular season, just like he did last year. but we all know when the playoffs start, he will lose before the finals, not play too well in the process, while lebron will beat the team harden couldn't. it is what it is.
they are comparing him to lebron this year, not 5 years ago when harden was a 3rd option coming off the bench. Look I'm not disagreeing that lebron is still better than harden but the points you are making aren't really relevant.
 7 days ago '09        #42
MakaveliToDon91 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 1226 1226
 whothebestmc said:
they are comparing him to lebron this year, not 5 years ago when harden was a 3rd option coming off the bench. Look I'm not disagreeing that lebron is still better than harden but the points you are making aren't really relevant.
bruh thats what im saying. your comparing him to lebron THIS YEAR. if he makes the postseason THIS YEAR, and has another terrible performance THIS YEAR, with his team getting bounced because he underperformed in another big game THIS YEAR, then how does that argument benefit him? thats what its gon come down to. we all know harden will light it up all regular season.

he did this last year. whats it gon mean when he comes up short again? nothing. lebron wins championships homie. harden aint about that life. when the hell he gon hoist up a trophy cuz of a historic performance in the finals? lebron been there done that !
 7 days ago '11        #43
space
space
 OGcambury said:
I disagree. Harden is a better passer than Lebron, he really breaks defenses down with the passing. The team is playing well because he is setting the table better than anyone in the game right now.
No he isn't, you sir are buggin.
illmatic and 1 others slapped this ish

7 days ago '11        #44
The Rhyming Ape 55 heat pts55
space
space
$10,468 | Props total: 13647 13647
 GGG goat said:
Curry and Lebron are third wheels now

Harden is carrying a bunch of scrubs on a nightly basis and destroying teams
Scrubs? Boy if you don't.....
Supreme God gave props

ChiHoodrichback slapped this ish

7 days ago '09        #45
space
space
 OGcambury said:
I disagree. Harden is a better passer than Lebron, he really breaks defenses down with the passing. The team is playing well because he is setting the table better than anyone in the game right now.
lebron breaks down a defense better then harden if we talkin dribble penetration. lebron is a much bigger threat when attacking the lane and that opens up shooters. houston shoots more threes then anyone in history so thats heaven for lebron. plus hes a more efficient scorer on the basketball court.

harden draws more fouls. lebron is a much better defender, rebounder especially offensively, and better in big games as he has proven throughout his career. hard to argue for harden.

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 01-11-2017 at 12:44 AM..
 7 days ago '16        #46
tredub back 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 282 282
I don't even think Harden has slowed down on the partying and he's still balling out
 7 days ago '09        #47
space
space
 OGcambury said:
Lebron drives and kicks its really that simple. Once in a while he will catch a player cutting to the rim but you are crazy if you believe lebron breaks defenses with his passing. He is more of a passer like Westbrook. Even still he never put up a.ssists like Westbrook is now.
the cavs have a different offense if u watch the way lebron penetrates.

he opens up the offense in a way that he dishes it off, and the player that catches that pass dishes off the a.ssist. a pass that leads to an a.ssist, in an essence

this why i hate discussin this sh*t online. if you watch the game you see what goes down. when lebron is in the lane it opens up the entire offense. he'll penetrate, dish to kyrie, kyrie will have an open lane because of the penetration then dish to thompson for an easy dunk when the defense is forced to collapse on him

noone draws attention like lebron at the hoop. its common sense if u watch ball
 7 days ago '11        #48
space
space
 OGcambury said:
Lebron drives and kicks its really that simple. Once in a while he will catch a player cutting to the rim but you are crazy if you believe lebron breaks defenses with his passing. He is more of a passer like Westbrook. Even still he never put up a.ssists like Westbrook is now.
Lebron is a better passer than both of them. No debate necessary.
Glove slapped this ish

7 days ago '16        #49
TakeThisL 12 heat pts12
space
space
$629 | Props total: 2797 2797
 jreaper said:
Breaks my heart everytime i see him, knowing the Thunder could of traded Ibaka instead of Harden
 7 days ago '04        #50
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 774 774
people all over hardens d!ck right now, rightfully so, he is a great player, But we know LBJ is the best.
T Russ1906 gave props

OGcambury and 1 others slapped this ish

6 days ago '10        #51
P.Merph 3 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 2216 2216
 GGG goat said:
...MVP and it's not even close! This dude's having the best season of all time...

He's great..

There's literally nothing he can do to be the best while Bron is still active though.

His lack of mid range game irks the f^k outta me too.

Watching the hou/hornets game right now..

I just saw him breeze past his defender and slash to the hoop with 4 n!ggas clogged in the paint.

It's the 4th quarter and I haven't seen him pull up from mid yet..

Dudes whole game is 3/drive/kick.

Still top two SG in the league though. Really just nitpicking for the sake of argument.
 6 days ago '08        #52
o7media 34 heat pts34
space
space
$26,390 | Props total: 4553 4553
 ChickzNKickz said:
You take away Harden, who do the Rockets have?
He won't respond to this. He's a known casual and a Harden/Rockets hater.

You take away Harden from the Rockets and it's basically the Pelicans without Anthony Davis

Harden's the only current or former all star on this team. We have good role players don't get me wrong. But he's the only star. Any other team with 1 star is a lotto team in this league. You need a big 3 to contend.
ChickzNKickz gave props

T Russ1906 slapped this ish

6 days ago '16        #53
T Russ1906 
space
space
$97 | Props total: 187 187

BX full of in the moment a.ss knee grows...... it's the second week in January, relax
o7media slapped this ish

6 days ago '16        #54
Supreme God 54 heat pts54
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 5879 5879
 GGG goat said:
Curry and Lebron are third wheels now

Harden is carrying a bunch of scrubs on a nightly basis and destroying teams
n*ggas love to lie about the personnel around players bruh
[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '16        #55
aarondk88 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 206 206
did i jus see a n*gga say that harden is a better passer than bron?? wow some of you bx dudes are something else
Lifestruggle and 1 others gave props

illmatic and 1 others slapped this ish

6 days ago '08        #56
o7media 34 heat pts34
space
space
 P.Merph said:
He's great..

There's literally nothing he can do to be the best while Bron is still active though.

His lack of mid range game irks the f^k outta me too.

Watching the hou/hornets game right now..

I just saw him breeze past his defender and slash to the hoop with 4 n!ggas clogged in the paint.

It's the 4th quarter and I haven't seen him pull up from mid yet..

Dudes whole game is 3/drive/kick.

Still top two SG in the league though. Really just nitpicking for the sake of argument.

Harden actually has a pretty good mid range game, but the system he's in doesn't want him to take those. Moreyball is all about 3's and layups, the mid range shot is the worst shot. That's not Harden's fault though.
 6 days ago '08        #57
o7media 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Supreme God said:
n*ggas love to lie about the personnel around players bruh
[pic - click to view]

How many stars is Harden playing with? Name me another team doing this well with only one super star.
Glove gave props

6 days ago '06        #58
Rique 52 heat pts52
space
space
$35,949 | Props total: 8997 8997
Wow boxden finally not hating on Harden?
Eddie..|M slapped this ish

6 days ago '16        #59
Supreme God 54 heat pts54
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 5879 5879
 o7media said:
How many stars is Harden playing with? Name me another team doing this well with only one super star.
Harden doesn't need another star for the regular season, he'll understand that need once playoffs comes around trust me...but he has a VERY WELL balanced team...and unlike everyone else who doubted the Rockets before the season started, I didn't based off of the pieces they acquired, I seen that success was coming (maybe not this much).

Now who would be Hardens star? Eric Gordon is second in command, and he's coming off the bench...averaging 17.8 points. In comparison, the team right above them in the standings, The Spurs, who is their second in command? Lamarcus Aldridge, whats he averaging? 17.8 points, and he's actually starting, and probably won't be an allstar this year.

Now the rockets are perfectly constructed... most of his starting unit is averaging double figures in scoring. Now we know harden is challenged defensively, he has his moments, but he's not good at defense....that's okay now, because he has Nene, Capella, Brewer, Ariza, and Beverly who are all good defenders in the right system to focus on that themselves while allowing harden to do his thing. Add in the fact that Beverly and Ariza are not just defenders, but 3 & D players who can add something good to the offense, and Harden has a lot to work with. Now Ryan Anderson is Hardens version of Kevin Love, break down the defense and pass it out to one of your 3 & D's, or your sharp shooter in Ryan Anderson who hits it at an elite 41%. Add in Mike Dantoni's system which has this whole machine running well, and you have an elite team at your hands in today's NBA. Maybe people can start to understand the importance of a system, instead frowning on it like they do the Spurs. It emphasizes a players strength, like you said it takes away from Hardens mid range game, but it boosts his passing ability and other scoring areas....while San Antonio's system doesn't allow Kawhi to search for a.ssists or handle the ball as much, it emphasizes his mid range ability and post play.

Don't get me wrong, Harden is incredible and right now he's the MVP and should be.....but don't act like he's doing it alone, he has GREAT role players around him.

Last edited by Supreme God; 01-11-2017 at 07:53 AM..
o7media and 3 others gave props

6 days ago '08        #60
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,461 | Props total: 1263 1263
chris duhon average 15 and 9 on the knicks wth d antoni
you gon get your numbers in his system....

but yeah this n*gga still my mvp
but its not the best season ever, stats are HELLA inflated
KingPush gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The REAL Chun Li
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Overused Lines In Hip-Hop You Don't Want To Hear Anymore...
164 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is OJ Innocent: The Missing Evidence
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
66 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 16 - Trump tells Germany to buy American cars, Germany to Trump: 'Build be..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The TRUTH Behind The Jim Jones & Ben Baller BEEF!
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
168 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tupac's statue in Stone Mountain, Georgia
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy