I've seen enough! Harden is the best player in the league

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov Ain't Get Through To You Yet! BK Heroin Ring Busted After Stunting..
107 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Thought y'all said his videos fake?
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA BREAKING NEWS: KRYIE UNFOLLOWS LEBRON ON IG :ojwhoa:
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Report: ESPN Source Convinced Miami Heat Will Land Kyrie Irving
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 months ago '07        #21
KeepinItTrill 26 heat pts26
space
space
$46,275 | Props total: 11194 11194
 infrared AJ6 said:
This D'Antoni-Harden union is too perfect of a fit.
and D'Antoni will fail in the playoffs like he always does
 6 months ago '11        #22
The Bearded One 84 heat pts84
space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 2392 2392
either westbrook or hard is going to get MVP, dont see a scenario where they dont
 6 months ago '05        #23
ChickzNKickz 98 heat pts98
space
space
$10,548 | Props total: 6394 6394
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Scrubs?
You take away Harden, who do the Rockets have?

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 01-10-2017 at 10:03 PM..
o7media and 1 others gave props

6 months ago '04        #24
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 478 478
 whothebestmc said:
lebron would do the same thing with houston

harden is clearly mvp right now though.
no he wouldnt. he has just as many shooters and finishers right now as harden does and an all nba player with him. the teams dont play THAT much differently
King Tchalla slapped this ish

6 months ago '11        #25
whothebestmc 97 heat pts97
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 8570 8570
 jplaydadon said:
no he wouldnt. he has just as many shooters and finishers right now as harden does and an all nba player with him. the teams dont play THAT much differently
Playing with an all nba player takes stats away from him too though... plus kevin love. James harden has the ball in his hands 3 more minutes per game compared to lebron. Plus d'antoni system.
KingPush and 2 others gave props

o7media slapped this ish

6 months ago '09        #26
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 3054 3054
 jplaydadon said:
so lets see harden win a championship. lebron wins championships. he just won one. i dont wanna hear no bullsh*t excuses. u comparing him to the best player in the game then show the championships if you about it.
TattooedMPsz and 3 others gave props

o7media and 3 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '05        #27
Clutch City Kid 127 heat pts127
space
space
$23,916 | Props total: 22634 22634
o7media slapped this ish

6 months ago '16        #28
PhillyLV 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$850 | Props total: 2441 2441
LeBron is the best player in the league until he retires
ReppinDaBurghh and 8 others gave props

That Nigga and 4 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '09        #29
UrbanEnterprise 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,194 | Props total: 8610 8610
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
so lets see harden win a championship. lebron wins championships. he just won one. i dont wanna hear no bullsh*t excuses. u comparing him to the best player in the game then show the championships if you about it.
Harden has a tougher road than Lebron. Lebron wouldn't be making the Finals so many years consecutively if he played in the West.
o7media and 4 others gave props

13th East and 4 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '15        #30
KoolKai 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,019 | Props total: 3859 3859
Funny how people get someone who is having the best statistical season with the best player in the league. Cam Newton had a great season in 2015 but he definitely isn't the best QB in the league. People are such prisoners of the moment. A great season doesn't make you the best player. The best player resides in the east.
tredub back gave props

OGcambury and 5 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '09        #31
space
space
 UrbanEnterprise said:
Harden has a tougher road than Lebron. Lebron wouldn't be making the Finals so many years consecutively if he played in the West.
lebron had to go thru the big three celtics multiple times and they got best of him. he also beat a great pistons team solely by himself to get to the finals. harden will never do that in an intense moment such as the conference finals. he proved multiple times he aint built for the moment.

in fact, the only finals harden been to, if yall old enough to remember 6 years ago, he choked in a fashion never seen before as his team was routed 4-1 in the nba finals.

but that dont matter. your comparing a n*gga who lost 4-1 in the finals TO lebron when he was the third option on the team that lost TO lebron. imagine lebron james bein the 3rd option on a team and LOSING in the finals

the levels different. meek mill said it. james harden is a choke artist until he proves otherwise. u know what? until he games like this

[video - click to view]

or like this

[video - click to view]

or like this

[video - click to view]

dont mention this man name wit fu*kin james harden. have a good night

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 01-10-2017 at 11:02 PM..
T Russ1906 and 6 others gave props

That Nigga slapped this ish

6 months ago '09        #32
UrbanEnterprise 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,194 | Props total: 8610 8610
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
lebron had to go thru the big three celtics multiple times and they got best of him. he also beat a great pistons team solely by himself to get to the finals. harden will never do that in the east conference finals

in fact, the only finals harden been to, if yall old enough to remember 6 years ago, he choked in a fashion never seen before as his team to routed 4-1 in the nba finals.

but that dont matter. your comparing a n*gga who lost 4-1 in the finals TO lebron when he was the third option on the team that lost TO lebron. imagine lebron james bein the 3rd option on a team and LOSING in the finals

the levels different. meek mill said it. james harden is a choke artist until he compares otherwise. u know what? until he games like this

or like this

or like this

dont mention this man name wit fu*kin james harden. have a good night
Never said Lebron didn't go through sh*t, you clearly not getting my point

And miss me with that "if you old enough" talk cuz I might be older than you.

Anyways I agree with you, Lebron is still the best player in the league, but quit trying to act like Hardens name can't be mentioned besides Lebron. Maybe Harden should go build a super team, and no the Thunder don't count.
 6 months ago '07        #33
That Nigga 353 heat pts353
space
space
$5,506 | Props total: 12966 12966
 UrbanEnterprise said:
or if he didnt go build superteams
 6 months ago '11        #34
space
space
 UrbanEnterprise said:
depends on his team and the team around him, but I also don't agree with the dude you replied to saying championships were all that mattered considering the rockets aren't really expected to come out of the west given the talent disparity between them and the warriors and spurs.
 6 months ago '09        #35
space
space
 UrbanEnterprise said:
Never said Lebron didn't go through sh*t, you clearly not getting my point

And miss me with that "if you old enough" talk cuz I might be older than you.

Anyways I agree with you, Lebron is still the best player in the league, but quit trying to act like Hardens name can't be mentioned besides Lebron. Maybe Harden should go build a super team, and no the Thunder don't count.
u prolly aint older. i aint a young n*gga

build a super team? n*gga. kevin love was riding the bench last post season. he was irrelevant all playoffs. kyrie irving struggled to win 30 games by himself. lebron in his first tenure, look it up, would win 50-60+ games BY HIMSELF. literally, by himself. he makes that a super team. the damn team is 4-18 without him. it aint a discussion. i bring facts to the table. yall bring opinions. i talk about what happens on the basketball court. when n*ggas are actually playing and competing. thats what i bring to the table

lebron is that team. he was that team his first tenure wit cleveland, he bailed that heat team out in both title runs with performances that nobody else on the team was capable of, and he bailed that 2nd cavs team out by dominating that nba finals, leading both teams in every meaningful statistic.

i dont wanna hear it. after what lebron did last year, this is the worst time for yall to be comparin him to anyone in the league today. he literally sh*t on u n*ggas wit no regard. smfh
Budala and 3 others gave props

6 months ago '11        #36
space
space
 OGcambury said:
Bruh stop it Lebron is not that good.
If you had the ball in lebrons hands that much on any team with shooters he could put up stats especially in that type of offense. He likely would be putting up slightly worse stats than harden is right now considering he is older and doesn't seem to care much about gunning for mvp but I think he would have the rockets in the same position they are in now.
OGcambury and 1 others gave props

6 months ago '09        #37
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
depends on his team and the team around him, but I also don't agree with the dude you replied to saying championships were all that mattered considering the rockets aren't really expected to come out of the west given the talent disparity between them and the warriors and spurs.
where was the talent disparity when he was in the finals with russell westbrook and kevin durant?
 6 months ago '11        #38
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
where was the talent disparity when he was in the finals with russell westbrook and kevin durant?
That is irrelevant to this year, not sure why you keep emphasizing that. Harden was like 22 at that time and wasn't nearly the player he is now. Makes no sense to bring that up.
UrbanEnterprise gave props

6 months ago '09        #39
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
That is irrelevant to this year, not sure why you keep emphasizing that. Harden was like 22 at that time and wasn't nearly the player he is now. Makes no sense to bring that up.
if you're gunna compare him to lebron then why not discuss what both are capable of in the postseason? isnt that what matters?

harden can put up his numbers in the regular season, just like he did last year. but we all know when the playoffs start, he will lose before the finals, play sh*tty in the process, while lebron will beat the team harden couldn't. it is what it is.
 6 months ago '11        #40
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
if you're gunna compare him to lebron then why not discuss what both are capable of in the postseason? isnt that what matters?

harden can put up his numbers in the regular season, just like he did last year. but we all know when the playoffs start, he will lose before the finals, not play too well in the process, while lebron will beat the team harden couldn't. it is what it is.
they are comparing him to lebron this year, not 5 years ago when harden was a 3rd option coming off the bench. Look I'm not disagreeing that lebron is still better than harden but the points you are making aren't really relevant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim Kardashian Badonkadonk
40 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Ready! How Tiffany Haddish Became The Hottest Star In Comedy
65 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Thick Rihanna shaking them thangs!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 25 - barber shot in head outside restaurant hours after mocking ri..
264 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Cavaliers unveil new uniform
61 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Polo Ralph Lauren New Arrivals 🔥 👀
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Hair transplants are so sophisticated you can get the braids you never had?
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill is banned from Florida but not George Zimmerman?
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy