This motherfu-ker just changed the entire 2nd & 3rd Matrix movies for me.

most viewed right now
Twitter going in with the Young Dolph posts
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek confidence is completely gone
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Feb 26 - Fitness model Rayssa Teixeira slapped the TV host of a show and lef..
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Beta Durant opened up about why he didn't even consider playing for the Wi..
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '14        #81
Kyu 315 heat pts315
space
space
$47,273 | Props total: 58842 58842
 spaceghost said:
no hes right. they might have the same actors and all but i dont think they had ever planned for a 2 or 3 til it was so unbelievably successful. it was all about pumping those out quick to catch the hype.

i didnt watch op video bc they seriously mean nothing to me. thought maybe ill come look at the comments and maybe it would have made those movies better in some way but i didnt see that. so im still not going to watch.
I don't know the movies were very cohesive to me and the story line was epic. Clearly they wouldn't be the same films in tone and feeling because the movie progressed and the storyline moved forward. It wasn't just about the special effect abilities within the Matrix and showing that. It was now "what is the matrix", "who is the One and why is there a one", who else is responsible for the Matrix and how has that effected our world" etc etc.

Of course they planned all 3. It's one story.
 2 months ago '14        #82
Kyu 315 heat pts315
space
space
 kabnis said:
there was a thread in the KC a few hundred pages deep on the second and third matrix movies

[spoiler - click to view]

Decan45 said:
I remember that thread. Some dope theories in there.
Send that link

remember this thread?
Film Theory: Neo ISN'T The One in The Matrix Trilogy

FrescoB and 1 others gave props

2 months ago '15        #83
spaceghost 
space
space
space
$365 | Props total: 312 312
 Kyu said:
I don't know the movies were very cohesive to me and the story line was epic. Clearly they wouldn't be the same films in tone and feeling because the movie progressed and the storyline moved forward. It wasn't just about the special effect abilities within the Matrix and showing that. It was now "what is the matrix", "who is the One and why is there a one", who else is responsible for the Matrix and how has that effected our world" etc etc.

Of course they planned all 3. It's one story.
so you saying they had a trilogy in mind before they made the first one? i could make a 4th one right now and stay on story. idk what you mean by that. its not like they were based on books or something. thats why its called reloaded. cause it ended in the first movie lol. just reload it again.

wiki says,

The film's mainstream success led to the making of two sequels, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, both directed by the Wachowskis.
 2 months ago '07        #84
Silver Surfer 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 555 555
 Hitek said:
I believe the case can be retried because of this. I also think the attorney went to jail.
Naw, he dead.
 2 months ago '14        #85
Doc Logical 897 heat pts897 OP
space
space
space
$35,130 | Props total: 34119 34119
Uhhhhh...What the fu*k is going on ? This thread BLEW the fu*k up.
 2 months ago '13        #86
lb99 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,408 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Teknicks said:
In her case the ideas are vague. That's why she lost in court fam. Go to her damn website. Search the case numbers in PACER. She lost period.
bra you read up on the case. i been knew bout this sh*t for a good 4 or 5 years now. her lawyer was a crooked piece of sh*t. she lost that case cuz of him. she ended up winning some money.

scripts or ideas for scripts get stolen everyday. really aint that deep to me. im moving on
cboi3523 gave props

2 months ago '14        #87
Doc Logical 897 heat pts897 OP
space
space
space
$35,130 | Props total: 34119 34119
Oooooooooooh. Okay. I see what happened.

Discussion is discussion. I'll take it.

Also, I never knew about the black woman thing ?
 2 months ago '14        #88
Kyu 315 heat pts315
space
space
 spaceghost said:
so you saying they had a trilogy in mind before they made the first one? i could make a 4th one right now and stay on story. idk what you mean by that. its not like they were based on books or something. thats why its called reloaded. cause it ended in the first movie lol. just reload it again.

wiki says,

The film's mainstream success led to the making of two sequels, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, both directed by the Wachowskis.
Led meaning it paved the way for the other two movies. What I'm saying is that the Matrix trilogy is one entire story and it doesn't end with the first one, that's only. 1/3 of the story.
 2 months ago '16        #89
KWizzle 
space
space
$713 | Props total: 1086 1086
2 cardboard cutouts
 2 months ago '16        #90
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,579 | Props total: 5638 5638
 lb99 said:
bra you read up on the case. i been knew bout this sh*t for a good 4 or 5 years now. her lawyer was a crooked piece of sh*t. she lost that case cuz of him. she ended up winning some money.

scripts or ideas for scripts get stolen everyday. really aint that deep to me. im moving on
I knew about the case before it was settled. It's hard to say it's 7 or 8 movies were taken from a short book.. That's my point maybe they stole some ideas, but she didn't prove it. If the case was open and shut she would have had a line of lawyers asking to take it on contingency. She actually owes the defendants..
 2 months ago '06        #91
Yung Dilla 1432 heat pts1432
space
space
$51,481 | Props total: 11500 11500
Damn did the bi*ch won't or not lol.
 2 months ago '05        #92
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$6,695 | Props total: 2736 2736
 Toast2the said:

That article that u and everyone else posted was from 2013 she was compensated in 2014... I know ur not going to watch the video bc its too long but this video is after 2013 and she states what happened in the first case...stay woke my friend u know they don't want u to think a black person wrote the Matrix and u believed them lmao
@ @
@

@ @
@
that article is from time magazine, your posting articles from random sites with no credentials, now your posting a youtube link keep believing she wrote both films tho

2 months ago '16        #93
Crack Brocaine 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 12904 12904
 Mike T said:
Neo was written for Will Smith...but he felt Wild Wild West was the better choice
Will has become a master a picking terrible movies
 2 months ago '07        #94
Cartel-Clipz 25 heat pts25
space
space
$25,963 | Props total: 9052 9052
 Japan said:
Hell his first movie had him prancing around like Porc in the bed with another man... 6 degreez of separation or some sh*t like that
 2 months ago '16        #95
Physic 60 heat pts60
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 4331 4331
 strungout said:
they both are women now.

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k
 2 months ago '16        #96
Toast2the 4 heat pts
space
space
$772 | Props total: 2989 2989
 Emperor85 said:
that article is from time magazine, your posting articles from random sites with no credentials, now your posting a youtube link keep believing she wrote both films tho

Ur times article was from 2013 and the interview I posted is from 2014-2015 there were two cases if u listened to the whole interview u would understand... She also explained how her first case was expelled bc Warner bros. tampered with her lawyers(they were pretty much working for and paid by Warner bros.)But I don't expect u to believe it... Main character from "the third eye" is named "The one" ...main character from the matrix is named "neo"(one)... The one is=Jesus ... John Conner from the terminator, John Conner=JC=Jesus Christ
@

Last edited by Toast2the; 01-11-2017 at 03:15 PM..
strungout and 1 others gave props

2 months ago '04        #97
Mike T 89 heat pts89
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 7398 7398
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I guess he was thinking it was simpler and the would sell to the kids.... which it had toys at Burger King, and power rangers did the "morphing Wild West" sh*t for it.

I don't think he was concerned about the long run. But hey, he did the theme song for it and was able to make money off that too..

Think about it, who would u rather do a song with to get noticed? The simple lil yachty who all the kids know and like? Or the super lyrical, technical canibus?

IMO thats not a fair comparison. As an actor from a money standpoint he took the safe/money route with a western comedy. But the flip side as an actor being pitched both scripts...generic buddy comedy film or innovative sci-fi. Him coming off of Fresh Prince & Bad Boys. He stayed in his comfort zone. But cant complain Matrix is so iconic you dont wanna see anybody but Keanu play Neo.

Side note he has a Netflix sci-fi movie dropping this year. Working with David Ayer again

)
 2 months ago '12        #98
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 366 366
Just found this dude's channel the other day. Dope a.ss channel. Props op
 2 months ago '11        #99
jayevryday 
space
space
space
$455 | Props total: 472 472
I wonder if they will ever release aaliyah footage from the second movie
johny gave props

2 months ago '14        #100
strungout 350 heat pts350
space
space
$15,225 | Props total: 18358 18358
 Peterparker said:
Yo what in the all entire fu*k??

Backdrop on this sh*t?

This got to be one of the most intriguing threads on boxden. Feel like M.Night Shama whatever directed this thread with all these twist and turns.
i guess the question is how common are transgender siblings ?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, you've just won an all expense paid trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolat..
106 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Remy Ma to drop a second Nicki Minaj diss "Childs Play"?
207 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😂😂😂 Meek & Nicki Ether
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Times Vince McMahon Lost Touch With Reality
122 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Marvel Reveals New Hip-Hop Tribute Covers
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jamaican Restaurants be like...
187 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Cash me outside girl finally unveils her Boyfriend"(Doesn't look like ..
88 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Funkmaster Fex FULL RANT On Remy Ma's "Shether" Nicki Minaj Diss "EBROO..
39 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy