This motherfu-ker just changed the entire 2nd & 3rd Matrix movies for me.

most viewed right now
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Trump Out Here Quoting The Bee Movie
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 20 - Trump signed a stack of executive orders moments after he became pres..
117 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Dunk Contest Participants Announced?
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '04        #61
visionz 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$2,153 | Props total: 4479 4479
Can't believe it took me this long to realize that Michael from LOST is from the Matrix.
 1 week ago '12        #62
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,702 | Props total: 1407 1407
 Mike T said:
Neo was written for Will Smith...but he felt Wild Wild West was the better choice
thought he didnt do the Matrix because he felt he wasn't that strong of an actor yet
 1 week ago '17        #63
Pretty Tone 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 319 319
 JamesJones said:
Didn't mess to slap. Fixed though, just take LSD and see
trust me i know thats why its prolly my goat flick. sh*t is def life
JamesJones gave props

Kevin Spacey slapped this ish

1 week ago '06        #64
RAZAH CUTS 5586 heat pts5586
space
space
$51,675 | Props total: 12016 12016
 Toast2the said:
U know the original matrix script was written by a black lady named Sophia Stewart from NYC(Bronx)... The name of her screen play was called "the third eye" copy written in the early 80's...she stated that the terminator and the matrix are ideas stolen from her screen play "the third eye" while she was shopping it around to various production companies while she attended USC film school... She sued the wachowski brothers, James Cameron and Warner bros.
yeah, knew about this.. apparently she's a gigantic liar.. one never knows though...

she brought a large lawsuit against those parties named and lost...

1 week ago '06        #65
RAZAH CUTS 5586 heat pts5586
space
space
$51,675 | Props total: 12016 12016
yeah, knew about this.. apparently she's a gigantic liar.. one never knows though...

she brought a large lawsuit against those parties named and lost... but there were some things that came to light that made it hard to judge...

According to court documentation, an FBI investigation discovered that more than thirty minutes had been edited from the original film, in an attempt to avoid penalties for copyright infringement. The investigation also stated that 'credible witnesses employed at Warner Brothers came forward, claiming that the executives and lawyers had full knowledge that the work in question did not belong to the Wachowski Brothers.' These witnesses claimed to have seen Stewart's original work and that it had been 'often used during preparation of the motion pictures.' The defendants tried, on several occasions, to have Stewart's case dismissed, without success.
 1 week ago '15        #66
POPQUiZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Knucklez said:
i heard a similar story but with a black lady writing the alien films
from what I've read, Terminator, Matrix and Alien all exist in the same universe or are all tied in the story somehow, either one of the dopest and creative fictions yet
strungout gave props

Ghost Terp slapped this ish

1 week ago '10        #67
Alerts 212 heat pts212
space
space
$13,824 | Props total: 2716 2716
She sued a media giant and you guys expect them to be honest in other publications they own?
reelife and 4 others gave props

Ghost Terp slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #68
AMG2M4 1 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 445 445
So Ridley Scott, James Cameron, and the Wochosowski Bros. all stole their blockbuster films from this lady? And you believed that? This lady would be The Oracle if that was true.
strungout and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '12        #69
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$8,666 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Mike T said:
Neo was written for Will Smith...but he felt Wild Wild West was the better choice
I guess he was thinking it was simpler and the would sell to the kids.... which it had toys at Burger King, and power rangers did the "morphing Wild West" sh*t for it.

I don't think he was concerned about the long run. But hey, he did the theme song for it and was able to make money off that too..

Think about it, who would u rather do a song with to get noticed? The simple lil yachty who all the kids know and like? Or the super lyrical, technical canibus?

Last edited by Trelli3Matrix; 01-10-2017 at 06:47 PM..
 1 week ago '16        #70
GUMa 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 696 696
Will Smith could of been Neo?
 1 week ago '12        #71
TRILL SH1T 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,210 | Props total: 1194 1194
 Kewop Decam said:
Will has made a bunch of bad decisions and this probably started the trend
Dude turned down Django Unchained and did MIB III instead
strungout gave props

1 week ago '12        #72
TRILL SH1T 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,210 | Props total: 1194 1194
 PseuDEEnym said:
thought he didnt do the Matrix because he felt he wasn't that strong of an actor yet
Yea cause the part of Neo called for some SERIOUS acting chops that's only Keanu Reeves could pull off

It was his part, he turned it down for Wild Wild West
strungout and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '14        #73
Mutant Boy 101 heat pts101
space
space
$19,710 | Props total: 6084 6084
 strungout said:
they both are women now.

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '15        #74
mwtx 
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 1019 1019
 Mike T said:
will smith is dope but keanu did his thing..
 1 week ago '05        #75
Tha Boss 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 9258 9258
 kabnis said:
there was a thread in the KC a few hundred pages deep on the second and third matrix movies

[spoiler - click to view]

1 week ago '07        #76
killacar 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,469 | Props total: 3017 3017
 Japan said:
Hell his first movie had him prancing around like Porc in the bed with another man... 6 degreez of separation or some sh*t like that
thats his 3rd movie, but i guess 1st if u go by him being the main attraction of the movie

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '14        #77
Kyu 304 heat pts304
space
space
$44,579 | Props total: 51888 51888
 Toast2the said:

That article that u and everyone else posted was from 2013 she was compensated in 2014... I know ur not going to watch the video bc its too long but this video is after 2013 and she states what happened in the first case...stay woke my friend u know they don't want u to think a black person wrote the Matrix and u believed them lmao
@ @
@

@ @
@
She's at stated a lot of things

Did she get a settlement tho and where can it be verified?

I don't care who wrote the Matrix, it's my favorite Trilogy of all time

She should get compensated if she's the Originator tho
 1 week ago '07        #78
Silver Surfer 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 521 521
 Hitek said:
She later sued her lawyers that represented her in the case and proved that they had worked for the Wachowskis before and never disclosed it to her or the courts, therefore creating a conflict of interest. She was awarded $150 million in that case.

Its also important to know that she calls herself "The Mother of the Matrix" and has websites and written books with this claim and has never been sued by the "owners" of the Matrix. She has dared them multiple times to sue her for using the Matrix brand, but they won't, because they can't prove that it was their idea.

I saw that but it as the judge awarded her because of the conflict of interest but not because she wrote the matrix. We can infer it for sure but just reading the info at hand.
 1 week ago '15        #79
spaceghost 
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 284 284
 Kyu said:
It was 1 whole film cut up into 3 movies tho

The same actors and same story, just admit you wanted more action with special effects slowed Down and less storyline
no hes right. they might have the same actors and all but i dont think they had ever planned for a 2 or 3 til it was so unbelievably successful. it was all about pumping those out quick to catch the hype.

i didnt watch op video bc they seriously mean nothing to me. thought maybe ill come look at the comments and maybe it would have made those movies better in some way but i didnt see that. so im still not going to watch.
 1 week ago '15        #80
Hitek 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 219 219
 Silver Surfer said:
I saw that but it as the judge awarded her because of the conflict of interest but not because she wrote the matrix. We can infer it for sure but just reading the info at hand.
I believe the case can be retried because of this. I also think the attorney went to jail.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Honestly, if Adidas and Kanye cant meet demand i see UA is the way to go.
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside British Caramel Crumpet - Aruba J @aruwba
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Grown Woman.....
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Bx Member Gf deletes his 2K Career mode"U play 2 much Spend some time w..
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jim Jones Kicked Out Of Roc Nation Offices
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Youtuber Agrees To S3xtape If She Gets 1 Million Subscribers
161 comments
1 day ago