Apr 18 - Tired of all the winning yet? Boeing to cut 100s of jobs

most viewed right now
 150
NBA Kyrie didn't screw Lebron. Lebron screwed Lebron.
123 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Well Damn lambo is about to expose LeBron?
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Fresh PAWG for bx to worship
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '04        #81
rasheedwallace 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 9613 9613
 Fantastic said:
Dont think anyone was under the impression of unlimited amounts of jobs.
these angry, desperate folks cling to anything


TheOne21 gave props
 
 3 months ago '15        #82
The Flyin Lion 153 heat pts153
space
avatar space
space
$4,058 | Props total: 8181 8181
 BrezzieWeh said:
Yeah, you can't force companies to spend more on employees paid when they can make the same thing at a lesser rate. That's why I feel most ppl are coming at him, he tried to act like he was more powerful then the laws of business. He lives in his own reality and ppl call him out on it. It's like when he said no one knew how hard healthcare was going to be. Are you fu*king kidding....but that's my president smh
 GrezyNclean said:
Ur last comment is why Trump won. I know ALOT of left leaning people who didn't want to vote for her. While I think most of it was media driven, Trump won due to a hatred of Clinton vs support of Trump.

It's wild because now we have a President with no experience running the country
I agree, but I think Hilary would have flushed this country right down the toilet. She knows too much, knows too many people, and is too well connected. I mean her husband was president for 8 years and she was a senator and sec of state. I'm still in shock that democratic party thought she was a good candidate (more on that in a second). As much as an elitist and connected as Trump is, Hilary had soooo many backdoor deals with so many differen tSuper Pacs, Labor Unions, Non-Profits, Banks, Businesses and the Democratic National Comitee itself! They screwed Bernie etc etc that she would have destroyed the country. She wanted nothing more than POWER. You really have to be power hungry to accept the secretary of state job from a president who beat your a.ss in the primaries and who's name you dragged through the mud.

As much as I dislike Trump, I dont think he will fu*k this country up that bad. He's not smart enough to do permanent damage. He can't even get his bills passed and his party is in controls The House and The Senate. I think alot of Democrats realized that and called him on his bluffs and voted for him hoping for the best. The unfortunate part is I think alot of the middle America democrats are starting to like him. And I question alot of these polls they conduct on his approval rating. They forecasted he would lose the election by one of the widest margins in history after the "fu*k her right in the pus*y" thing but he still went on to win.


Last edited by The Flyin Lion; 04-21-2017 at 08:04 PM..
Ham Bannon slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '12        #83
BrezzieWeh 
space
avatar space
space
$697 | Props total: 226 226
 The Flyin Lion said:
But alot of people don't realize that all these things Trump has done...has been done and the precedent has been set by former presidents.
Lost me there... there's normal things he's done that presidents do like bringing in his own people (I don't think there was a big fuss made over that but I won't argue it if you think so), but he's far from being able to say there's precedent for a lot things he's done in his first 80 days. And Obama didn't try to stop all immigration from those countries so miss me with that. That line is what is known as a red herring and a talking point. That pointed out that there are some security risk at those spots.
 3 months ago '07        #84
GrezyNclean 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$7,611 | Props total: 484 484
 The Flyin Lion said:
I agree, but I think Hilary would have flushed this country right down the toilet. She knows too much, knows too many people, and is too well connected. I mean her husband was president for 8 years and she was a senator and sec of state. I'm still in shock that democratic party thought she was a good candidate (more on that in a second). As much as an elitist and connected as Trump is, Hilary had soooo many backdoor deals with so many differen tSuper Pacs, Labor Unions, Non-Profits, Banks, Businesses and the Democratic National Comitee itself! They screwed Bernie etc etc that she would have destroyed the country. She wanted nothing more than POWER. You really have to be power hungry to accept the secretary of state job from a president who beat your a.ss in the primaries and who's name you dragged through the mud.

As much as I dislike Trump, I dont think he will fu*k this country up that bad. He's not smart enough to do permanent damage. He can't even get his bills passed and his party is in controls The House and The Senate. I think alot of Democrats realized that and called him on his bluffs and voted for him hoping for the best. The unfortunate part is I think alot of the middle America democrats are starting to like him. And I question alot of these polls they conduct on his approval rating. They forecasted he would lose the election by one of the widest margins in history after the "fu*k her right in the pus*y" thing but he still went on to win.
So....yea...I respect your opinion but you may be too caught up in media promotion. U can't really say "I don't think he (Trump) will fu*k this country up that bad" because you don't know. No one does. Again, he's NEVER held office, and never stuck to one side of an issue so no one can say they really know much about what he'll do. Just recently Trump gave an interview about possibly backing off building a wall so....there u go.

In addition, I'm not sure what Trump's approval rating is but most Americans hate him..its probably between 30 - 40%. Remember 52% of Americans voted for Clinton, Trump won because of the Electoral College. So he went in with a support rate of under 50%. After all there's damn near a march every month against this guy and areas that were stark Republican are now challenged by Dems.

Will this last? Who knows, but there's enough out there to prove he's in the gutter in terms of approval. Again people didn't vote for Trump because they supported him. Like urself they voted against Hilary Clinton, which imo you should NEVER do because you get a guy like Trump in office that you have no clue what's going to happen.

I wanted John Kasich to win as he was willing to negotiate with Democrats, keep Obamacare in place with adjustments, and was all about tax cuts
 3 months ago '15        #85
The Flyin Lion 153 heat pts153
space
avatar space
space
$4,058 | Props total: 8181 8181
 BrezzieWeh said:
Lost me there... there's normal things he's done that presidents do like bringing in his own people (I don't think there was a big fuss made over that but I won't argue it if you think so), but he's far from being able to say there's precedent for a lot things he's done in his first 80 days. And Obama didn't try to stop all immigration from those countries so miss me with that. That line is what is known as a red herring and a talking point. That pointed out that there are some security risk at those spots.
That was only brought up after the mainstream media called him out for picking those countries. It was more of him just being a clueless idiot and not being political savvy he just piggy backed off a discarded Obama administration policy and thought it would go over smoothly. The problem I have is that the media attacked him over it calling him incompetent and it rightfully got shut down immediately, but if Obama had done it people would have seen it as a necessary evil to protect the country.

I'm not taking Trumps side here, I would rather Obama have stayed for a 3rd term then have Trump right now. But I have an issue with the media picking sides, that is a recipe for disaster. There used to be a difference between "The Headlines" and "The Editorial" or "Opinon" section in the newspaper. Now the headlines are the opinion section and the opinion section is a red herring of recycled garbage.
J.Shykes gave props
 
 3 months ago '15        #86
The Flyin Lion 153 heat pts153
space
avatar space
space
$4,058 | Props total: 8181 8181
 GrezyNclean said:
So....yea...I respect your opinion but you may be too caught up in media promotion. U can't really say "I don't think he (Trump) will fu*k this country up that bad" because you don't know. No one does. Again, he's NEVER held office, and never stuck to one side of an issue so no one can say they really know much about what he'll do. Just recently Trump gave an interview about possibly backing off building a wall so....there u go.

In addition, I'm not sure what Trump's approval rating is but most Americans hate him..its probably between 30 - 40%. Remember 52% of Americans voted for Clinton, Trump won because of the Electoral College. So he went in with a support rate of under 50%. After all there's damn near a march every month against this guy and areas that were stark Republican are now challenged by Dems.

Will this last? Who knows, but there's enough out there to prove he's in the gutter in terms of approval. Again people didn't vote for Trump because they supported him. Like urself they voted against Hilary Clinton, which imo you should NEVER do because you get a guy like Trump in office that you have no clue what's going to happen.

I wanted John Kasich to win as he was willing to negotiate with Democrats, keep Obamacare in place with adjustments, and was all about tax cuts

I didn't like anybody from this election on either side. The DNC and Podesta it turns out colluded to finally give Hilary the nomination after 2 previous failed attempts. I wish they would have found a fresh face like Obama in 08 or Clinton in 92. It was really disappointing as a Democrat to see that. I still believe in the ideals of the party (healthcare for all, same s3x marriage rights, pro choice) but I'm disgusted with the DNC after that sh*t they pulled on Bernie even though I can't stand him.

The party is also going a little far too left for my liking. I've always been a supporter of same s3x unions and marriage rights but all of a sudden I'm a bigot if i don't think some guy in a dress and make up shouldn't be able to use the ladies room.

I'm really hoping someone energizing comes out of the Democratic party next election and that Bernie and Hilary stay out of it in every way.
J.Shykes gave props
 
 3 months ago '12        #87
BrezzieWeh 
space
avatar space
space
$697 | Props total: 226 226
 The Flyin Lion said:
I agree, but I think Hilary would have flushed this country right down the toilet.
I'm not arguing trump v hilary, we already had that. All I'm saying is he is being criticized on this issue, because he made it seem he had some way of making this company keep its workers and now they are not, as they said they wouldn't the whole time. The only person who didnt realize trump couldn't make this happen was trump

 The Flyin Lion said:
but if Obama had done it people would have seen it as a necessary evil to protect the country.
Nah man, you can't do that. Obama wouldn't have done this because he and ppl that were part of his administration have said they believe it's not constitutional. You can't throw trump's most controversial policy, that goes against the previous president's immigration policy and say 'if the previous president did it, it would have been OK.' First, he wouldn't have; second, it would not have been OK if he did and he'd get called out on it too
 3 months ago '15        #88
The Flyin Lion 153 heat pts153
space
avatar space
space
$4,058 | Props total: 8181 8181
 BrezzieWeh said:
I'm not arguing trump v hilary, we already had that. All I'm saying is he is being criticized on this issue, because he made it seem he had some way of making this company keep its workers and now they are not, as they said they wouldn't the whole time. The only person who didnt realize trump couldn't make this happen was trump



Nah man, you can't do that. Obama wouldn't have done this because he and ppl that were part of his administration have said they believe it's not constitutional. You can't throw trump's most controversial policy, that goes against the previous president's immigration policy and say 'if the previous president did it, it would have been OK.' First, he wouldn't have; second, it would not have been OK if he did and he'd get called out on it too
It was ok when other prezs fired federal prosecutor's. Trump did it and it was a big deal. That proves my point right there
 3 months ago '12        #89
BrezzieWeh 
space
avatar space
space
$697 | Props total: 226 226
 The Flyin Lion said:
It was ok when other prezs fired federal prosecutor's. Trump did it and it was a big deal. That proves my point right there
You're bringing up something I'm not arguing, so I don't know what point you're proving. I also said in a earlier post replacing people is something all presidents do and I don't have a problem with it; so again, I don't know what point you're proving.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
NBA Months after kyrie is traded
22 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jul 22 - Trump Has Another Twitter Siezure. Doesn't Even Deny He's Try..
62 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Let me get a 2-piece succulent original recipe breast meal w/ some pot..
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside NEW Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
242 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
I still wanna smash Regina Hall
44 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Drake buys gifts for famous strippers
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
NCAAB LiAngelo Ball went from "the fat brother" to being ripped.
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Lebron Has A Message For Kyrie
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy