GTA Vice City Mod

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 months ago '18        #1
2162 page views
29 comments

No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13100 13 K  Slaps total: 1129 1 K
GTA Vice City Mod

+19   

best
worst
29 comments

3 months ago '05        #2
SquirrelXss 
space
space
Props total: 4135 4 K  Slaps total: 794 794
Hrmm
Just saw the San Andreas mod yesterday......

Damn pc is the sh*t
+8   

3 months ago '05        #3
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 48868 48 K  Slaps total: 7348 7 K
Vice city was the best GTA in my opinion, always felt the era and vibe fit the whole GTA universe flawlessly. Plus the soundtrack was perfect.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 01-15-2020 at 05:34 PM..
+37   

3 months ago '15        #4
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3686 3 K  Slaps total: 605 605
Why that n*gga Lance gotta pull that bi*ch sh*t?

+15   

3 months ago '11        #5
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 15213 15 K  Slaps total: 1533 1 K
 Micheal C. Will said
Vice city was the best GTA in my opinion, always the felt the era and vibe fit the whole GTA universe flawlessly. Plus the soundtrack was perfect.
San Andreas for me. But I can't form a legit arguement against your opinion. These 2 are the best in the series imo
+11   

3 months ago '17        #6
LarrySub810 
space
space
Props total: 1103 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
 Ant O said
San Andreas for me. But I can't form a legit arguement against your opinion. These 2 are the best in the series imo
It’s a tight f*ght, but I give the nod to S.A. too. By far the best 2 of them all.
+5   

3 months ago '18        #7
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 5770 5 K  Slaps total: 462 462
How the fu*k do they do this sh*t?
+5   

3 months ago '16        #8
OVOTrizzy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 3030 3 K  Slaps total: 459 459
sh*t look like Saints Row now. fu*k this b

3 months ago '05        #9
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 19174 19 K  Slaps total: 1116 1 K
Love this game. I know Rockstar is making money hand over fist still with GTA V, but I truly believe they’d make crazy cash hiring some of these modders to the payroll to remake this, GTA 3 and San Andreas for the next gen systems. Would love to see these hard working modders get into the industry and make names for themselves there. Possibly even create something brand new while they’re there
+16   

3 months ago '16        #10
Vid 
space
space
Props total: 566 566  Slaps total: 23 23

+6   

3 months ago '18        #11
BlaqThum 
space
space
Props total: 5348 5 K  Slaps total: 302 302
 Micheal C. Will said
Vice city was the best GTA in my opinion, always felt the era and vibe fit the whole GTA universe flawlessly. Plus the soundtrack was perfect.
SA took it to another level, I remember me and my cousin would pull all weekend hypes tryna beat it because neither 1 of us had a memory card lol... the voice acting and story line felt deeper on SA... Had more of a connection to the characters but imma nigha from Cali so Iím probably super biased
+9   

3 months ago '17        #12
thc 
space
space
Props total: 7586 7 K  Slaps total: 903 903
 BlaqThum said
SA took it to another level, I remember me and my cousin would pull all weekend hypes tryna beat it because neither 1 of us had a memory card lol... the voice acting and story line felt deeper on SA... Had more of a connection to the characters but imma nigha from Cali so Iím probably super biased
word I feel you on being biased cause Im from NYC and I really really liked GTA 3

that was my introduction to GTA still remember the epicness of realizing all the things you can do like when me and my n*gga Mario found a hidden gun we were so hyped lmao

also Game Radio>>>>>>>>>>>>>
+8   

3 months ago '12        #13
iBoxden 
space
space
Props total: 2090 2 K  Slaps total: 176 176
 Vid said

Havenít seen this sh*t in a minute!!!!! Lol. Goat GIF
+4   

3 months ago '11        #14
Slingy 
space
space
Props total: 7555 7 K  Slaps total: 1610 1 K
 BlaqThum said
lol i know that feeling all too well... back in my ps1 days i didnt have a memory card and i was playing one of the wwf smackdown storylines... probably know your role and unlocking wrestlers and my mom came in one day noticed i left the ps1 on and turned it off... i had a fkn melt down and once she understood why she hooked me up with one of those badass 1mb memory cards
+7   

3 months ago '16        #15
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 18724 18 K  Slaps total: 3228 3 K
GTA vc always been the best imo and vc stories was decent too
+3   

3 months ago '18        #16
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 8582 8 K  Slaps total: 7561 7 K
 LarrySub810 said
Itís a tight f*ght, but I give the nod to S.A. too. By far the best 2 of them all.
Yall tripping, V sh*ts all over those outdated robot games Lol

3 months ago '16        #17
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
Props total: 1604 1 K  Slaps total: 859 859
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Yall tripping, V sh*ts all over those outdated robot games Lol
Yeah man Iíve played all the GTAs and V is some other world sh*t. Number 1 selling game of all time. But respect to the earlier versions as well
+1   

3 months ago '19        #18
dmboat990 
space
space
Props total: 1597 1 K  Slaps total: 135 135
Games used to be fun, now they don't give a damn. You got to pay to play. That's all these greedy a*s companies care about getting as much money out your pocket as possible.
+2   

3 months ago '12        #19
acefresh 
space
space
space
Props total: 48661 48 K  Slaps total: 4145 4 K
bro in 2nd vid just gonna steal tho

internet full of sharks

3 months ago '18        #20
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 8582 8 K  Slaps total: 7561 7 K
 GillyGillzGiles said
Yeah man Iíve played all the GTAs and V is some other world sh*t. Number 1 selling game of all time. But respect to the earlier versions as well
Thats what I been saying. The GTA Series is probably the best series of all time, and people were blown away when they saw the concept of this game.

So all of them were good games, but V was caught in between two new gen consoles. PS3 and Xbox360 were both relatively new at the time, while PS4 and Xbox One were right around the corner and R* really realized the moment.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #21
BlaqThum 
space
space
 Slingy said
lol i know that feeling all too well... back in my ps1 days i didnt have a memory card and i was playing one of the wwf smackdown storylines... probably know your role and unlocking wrestlers and my mom came in one day noticed i left the ps1 on and turned it off... i had a fkn melt down and once she understood why she hooked me up with one of those badass 1mb memory cards
Kids today will never know that pain..... They also wonít know the joy of the game shark card lol
+4   

3 months ago '14        #22
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 10107 10 K  Slaps total: 636 636
Mods like these are the reasons it is taking 6 so long to release.

BlaqThum said
Kids today will never know that pain..... They also won’t know the joy of the game shark card lol
Please refresh my memory. GameShark was a card or CD? I remember having it vice city if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by rashadd; 01-15-2020 at 11:16 PM..
+1   

3 months ago '18        #23
BlaqThum 
space
space
 rashadd said
Mods like these are the reasons it is taking 6 so long to release.

Please refresh my memory. GameShark was a card or CD? I remember having it vice city if I'm not mistaken.

The way I remember mine was the card and disc... you would boot up the menu then select the haccz you wanted then swap out gameshark cd with the game... I was using it on gta 3 and racing games a lot
+3   

3 months ago '04        #24
killnarmy 
space
space
Props total: 3852 3 K  Slaps total: 224 224
Once they stopped letting you blow off people's heads and limbs, GTA ain't never been the same to me...
+3   

3 months ago '19        #25
maranello550 
space
space
space
Props total: 328 328  Slaps total: 38 38
 BlaqThum said
Gta san andreas multiplayer on the pc was goat
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+207online now  54
Looool The sh-t people are wearing as DIY masks has me dead yo!
135 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  37
Apr 5 - NBC News: Hillary Clinton ĎCovered Upí Pedophile Ring At State Departm..
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  25
Video inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 full movie
49 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+204online now  21
Well, one of us has covid-19.