"The Dream Team" Trailer (video)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #181
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
Another white boy to appeal to worldwide audience? Are you serious? Stop it
 5 years ago '09        #182
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
 TriniSoldier said:
Yes my man.....one of the conspiracies involving the Dream Team....go look it up.....Shaq dominated the NCAA his last two years.....and although Duke won the title that year...Shaq had a better individual year than Laetner did...and him and Zo picked ahead of him
 5 years ago '08        #183
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 NLSP42 said:
Not a kid bro......Shaq was in the same draft class as Laetner.......Laetner was chosen because they wanted another white boy on the team...to "appeal" to the worldwide audience

Dominqiue was one of the final people NOT chosen despite his leg injuries

Oh its Javon nevermind......
 TriniSoldier said:
documentary clearly said laettner was chosen cause if they went by the old rules, he would have been 1st choice and leader of the college players. he just came off back-to-back ncaa championships
 5 years ago '09        #184
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
 NLSP42 said:
Yes my man.....one of the conspiracies involving the Dream Team....go look it up.....Shaq dominated the NCAA his last two years.....and although Duke won the title that year...Shaq had a better individual year than Laetner did...and him and Zo picked ahead of him
No team featuring Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, & Michael Jordan is going to be looking to any college kid to bring additional support and popularity to the team. Doesn't matter who it is, laettner, shaq, zo, sprewell, or gugliotti. None of them n*ggas.
 5 years ago '07        #185
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14935 14935
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Maybe because it's much different today, the microscope is more magnified these days......you didnt know about players significant other back then........There was no Kobe and Vanessa or LeBron and Savannah.......
there was michael and juanita

chuck is a guy a who just say what he feels at the moment thats all

great pf great commentator all that

but now you want players to be role models what he said about parents being role models was right
 5 years ago '12        #186
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,852 | Props total: 3481 3481
 NLSP42 said:
Not a kid bro......Shaq was in the same draft class as Laetner.......Laetner was chosen because they wanted another white boy on the team...to "appeal" to the worldwide audience

You have gotta be fkn kidding me; that is the most idiotic claim I've heard in a while; Are you aware of who was on that team?... Outside of the US no one even remotely knew who Christian Laetner was FOH
 5 years ago '12        #187
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,852 | Props total: 3481 3481
 TriniSoldier said:
No team featuring Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, & Michael Jordan is going to be looking to any college kid to bring additional support and popularity to the team. Doesn't matter who it is, laettner, shaq, zo, sprewell, or gugliotti. None of them n*ggas.
 5 years ago '10        #188
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
just watched the 2nd re run .. fu*k that was beautiful
 5 years ago '07        #189
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
i need that usa shirt that lady had on talking to stockton,i remember that shirt back in the day
 5 years ago '06        #190
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Smokeen Freeman said:
We lost, now you cant even find that n*gga in public.
I seen that n*gga at Rocco's Tacos in West Palm Beach.
 5 years ago '06        #191
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Shaq got drafted into the league in 1992
Dominique's career was on a steep decline by then
kids man

n*gga Laettner got drafted in 92 as well. They were both college kids and they wanted a true amateur on the team. The decision was between Laettner and Shaq.

n*gga Nique averaged 28 that season, 30 the next season and 26 the year after that but he was in a "steep" decline?
 5 years ago '04        #192
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
What the hell..

Was that Ed Burns narrating this?

[video - click to view]

06-14-2012, 01:05 AM         #193
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t just came on!! niceeeee
 5 years ago '04        #194
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
 luckluck said:

n*gga Laettner got drafted in 92 as well. They were both college kids and they wanted a true amateur on the team. The decision was between Laettner and Shaq.

n*gga Nique averaged 28 that season, 30 the next season and 26 the year after that but he was in a "steep" decline?
you didn't experience that era.
Laettner was dubbed the best player coming out of college having won back to back national championships and playing perhaps the most perfect game in college hoops history and hitting perhaps the biggest most memorable shot in college hoops history.
Shaq not even being on the scrimmage team alone should tell you what it actually was back
then.
and yes and Nique compared to anyone on that team it wasn't even close. thats why he wasn't even mentioned in the documentary
 5 years ago '04        #195
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
 NLSP42 said:

Laetner was chosen because at that time he was dubbed one of the best players in college history. Did Shaq lead his team to back to back NCAA titles? hell no
please know wtf you are talking about before you even think about coming at me especially a Duke fan
 5 years ago '12        #196
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 7610 7610
Here's a stream on YouTube. Download or watch it before they take it down:

[video - click to view]

06-14-2012, 11:48 AM         #197
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #198
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Watchin this made me realize how much I loved the Seattle Supersonic and Utah Jazz growing up.......and NBA Jam
 5 years ago '06        #199
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Javon23 said:
you didn't experience that era.
Laettner was dubbed the best player coming out of college having won back to back national championships and playing perhaps the most perfect game in college hoops history and hitting perhaps the biggest most memorable shot in college hoops history.
Shaq not even being on the scrimmage team alone should tell you what it actually was back
then.
and yes and Nique compared to anyone on that team it wasn't even close. thats why he wasn't even mentioned in the documentary
Thats not what you said originally tho bruh. You said Shaq didn't get selected to the team because he was in the 92 Draft. But thats not the reason. He didn't selected because they wanted Laettner as their amateur representative. They were both still technically amateur players and both were in the 92 Draft so being in that draft had nothing to do with it. They were both in consideration for the amateur spot. And Shaq not being on that scrimmage team was because he had already been drafted and was therefore no longer a "college" player although he was still an "amateur". Thats why he wasn't on the college select team because he wasn't in college.

Then you said Nique didn't make it because he was on a sharp decline. Again, that's not why he didn't make it. He didn't make it because there were better options, but it had nothing to do with him being on a steep decline because he wasn't.

Nothing you said in this latest post was wrong, but that bullsh*t you said in the original post was bullsh*t.

And I was born in 1983, so yes I was around for this sh*t.

Last edited by luckluck; 06-14-2012 at 02:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #200
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
btw What happened to Champion apparel? that was the sh*t growing up in the 80's and 90's

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 06-14-2012 at 02:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy