Gold Medal Game - Canada Vs USA - 2/28 - 3:15ET/12:15PT

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #401
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Bedlam said:
Facts:
Canada spent 117 million preparing it's athletes for the olympics
USA spent 55 million.

So laugh all you want, but those are the facts. Keep spewing ignorance if you'd like.

How did this turn into s**t about America's government? This is the sports section.

And how are you guys saying "We don't care about what america thinks", yet there's 100 posts like "WE OWNED U LOSER AMERICAN f*gS" Congrats on winning the most golds, but you guys are acting like clowns... This s**t would be completely justified if you guys beat us as basketball or baseball or in the summer olympics in general, but it just seems ridiculous that you guys are so happy you won in the winter olympics. Maybe I'm missing something...
i can't speak on the cdns acting like douches...but geez whats wrong with showing some love for our sport. and i doubt ud see such responses without the typical "no one cares about hockey/winter olympics" bulls**t u see first. like just stay out of a thread if you truly don't care about the sport. also comes off salty as hell AFTER THE FACT. as if this whole thread wasn't littered with americans throughout the game. or when u tied it up. everyone was jumpin on the wagon down there. only to "not care" after?? lol ok.
 8 years ago '04        #402
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
amazing game, propz to the u.s. team for making it sucha intense game - i feel bad for miller

one last time

CANADA, f**k YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

we got the gold we wanted!

Last edited by restless4207; 03-01-2010 at 12:34 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #403
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Liquid Oxygen said:
Just got home from partying in downtown Vancouver. It was CRAZY.

Didn't read the entire thread but there is a lot of hate coming on from both sides which I don't get.

This game was one of the ages and both teams played really strong, my hats off to the American's, they made it a lot farther than anyone thought they would. Miller showed he is an all-world goaltender, and Kesler showed that the Canucks are going to have to dish out a lot of $$ to keep him around after this year...

People now have posters of Luongo's face with the phrase "not in my house, not on my land" :agreement6:
^^ the truth

woot woooooooot
i just got back from downtown too homie

it was INSAAAAAAAAAAAANE DOWN THERE
 8 years ago '06        #404
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space

[video - click to view]

:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #405
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,937 | Props total: 10823 10823
Great epic game!!! I'm a American and no excuses here. Canada was just the better team and that's why they won. Props to Crosby and Canada. I'm glad to see my country make it far but it would've been better if we won. But great game just gotta try it again in 2014.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 8 years ago '08        #406
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4834 4834
 Sivraj said:
Great epic game!!! I'm a American and no excuses here. Canada was just the better team and that's why they won. Props to Crosby and Canada. I'm glad to see my country make it far but it would've been better if we won. But great game just gotta try it again in 2014.
Agreed. I'm just glad that we got our 1st hockey medal in 8 yrs. Maybe the NHL can capitalize. And w/the threats of NBA & NFL lockouts looming........
 8 years ago '07        #407
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,766 | Props total: 565 565
 Bedlam said:
Facts:
Canada spent 117 million preparing it's athletes for the olympics
USA spent 55 million.

So laugh all you want, but those are the facts. Keep spewing ignorance if you'd like.

How did this turn into s**t about America's government? This is the sports section.

And how are you guys saying "We don't care about what america thinks", yet there's 100 posts like "WE OWNED U LOSER AMERICAN f*gS" Congrats on winning the most golds, but you guys are acting like clowns... This s**t would be completely justified if you guys beat us as basketball or baseball or in the summer olympics in general, but it just seems ridiculous that you guys are so happy you won in the winter olympics. Maybe I'm missing something...
LOL, what does saying "we owned you loser american f*gs" have to do with caring what america thinks, i'm pretty sure that statement proves that we don't care at all lol. All it proves is we love to rub it in the loser's face thats all.

and its kinda hypocritical of you to say its okay to celebrate a win for the summer olympics, but not for the winter? PFFFT, and thats basically you admitting you mad about losing in the winter olympics... cause really now, since we are so happy about winning the winter olympics, what makes you think beating us in the summer olympics justifies anything more than what was said in here?

The only difference is YOU GUYS WILL GET YOUR TURN TO RUB IT IN OUR FACES DURING THE SUMMER.

thats all, but untill then...CANADA > USA.

Reason why Winter is equally as important to canadians as is summer games, is cause seasons are basically half winter, half summer in Canada.

Last edited by j_k1dd; 03-01-2010 at 01:39 AM..
 03-01-2010, 01:59 AM         #408
accie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, Great game. I think what is cool about hockey is that its a professional sport but the Olympics still mean a lot. You had to give Canada the edge with more open ice. They were pretty much the better team all game except Luongo was a little shaky and the US took advantage of it.

Still, I was kinda glad it turned out that way. It means so much to Canada, plus it turns Crosby into an all-time legend which is pretty cool. And in a weird way, I think losing actually helps hockey in the US more than winning because now everyone will want to watch and hope we get even the next time.

Tough break for Miller. Nothing sucks worse than giving up the five hole.
 8 years ago '06        #409
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space

[video - click to view]

tdot stand up!
 8 years ago '07        #410
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Great game...Congrats to team USA though, y'all had a good squad, and played a great game...Big up Canada...
 8 years ago '05        #411
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,698 | Props total: 2335 2335

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #412
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
canada is a.ss. all those shots at the usa goal and they still could barley pull out the win
Yeah, kind of like the Eagles. All the years that they had to win an SB, and still haven't done it. At least least Team Canada pulled it out...
 8 years ago '05        #413
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Dope Bai said:
Yeah, kind of like the Eagles. All the years that they had to win an SB, and still haven't done it. At least least Team Canada pulled it out...
you just had to do it didnt you?
 8 years ago '07        #414
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 kegar89 said:
I'd rather take a country that has the most medals, no matter how they obtained them. We could have 37 bronze for all I care, it still counts towards first place.

The funniest s**t I've read on here in a while...Since when did americans be happy to finsh second and thrid all the time...
 8 years ago '07        #415
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Keep thinking that, overall medals count and we have a lot more than you. Keep being stubborn and accept that ONLY Gold's don't count. You placed 3rd overall at an Olympics your country hosted.
...and you finished 2nd and 3rd in the majority of the events you participated in...Happy????
 8 years ago '08        #416
space
space
Well, if we use a 5-3-1 weighted system for medals, and the US comes out on top 103-96.....
 8 years ago '08        #417
space
space
^^^^^^^^^

Well......excluding the population comment, the US would consider the Winter Olympics a half-win. We would've "won" if 1.)US won in hockey 2.)Shawn White & Lindsay Vonn dominates 3.) Overall leader in medals.
 8 years ago '07        #418
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Americans are still whining and b**ching about this loss(s)?

Lol ..... but they don't care about Winter Olympics, but for some reason keep responding.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy