“Freeway” Ricky Ross’ Identity Lawsuit Against Rick Ross Still Alive

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 daman729 said:
lol so he real cause he sold crack/poison to his own people in which the CIA was supplying him? Then snitched his way out of prison when caught? fu*k outta brainwashed a.ss n*gga. He dont deserve sh*t and this case gonna be thrown out just like the last one
lol show me the source that shows the CIA was supplying Ricky the coke .

Stop makin sh*t up
 5 years ago '05        #102
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,265 | Props total: 6357 6357
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

[pic - click to view]

oh sh*t my bad.. Freeway hasnt sold enough records to be sued. Plus, you cant just go after EVERYBODY who took your moniker lol thats just doesnt make any sense..

Gotta pick and choose what benefits you more.. fu*k being fair

FREEWAY jus a nickname
 5 years ago '12        #103
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,076 | Props total: 11278 11278
 varun313 said:
lol show me the source that shows the CIA was supplying Ricky the coke .

Stop makin sh*t up
i think its a known fact the CIA was fundin that whole operation.

Dont know if Freeway Ricky knew but CIA was.
 5 years ago '07        #104
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
fatty don't owe him sh*t. the teenagers who accualy buy his albums don't even know who the drug dealer is. how is a man who was smart enough to have a drug empire that bitter over some n*gga using his name. get over it.
 5 years ago '11        #105
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 critiQue said:
FREEWAY jus a nickname
Yea and "Rick Ross" is William Roberts' nickname
 07-19-2012, 07:11 PM         #106
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh at anybody thinkn this sh*t really ab Rozay having this dude name. n*gga see an opportunity to get some bread so he trying to sue.
 07-19-2012, 07:40 PM         #107
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Smh at anybody thinkn this sh*t really ab Rozay having this dude name. n*gga see an opportunity to get some bread so he trying to sue.
 5 years ago '06        #108
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
Rozay need to breakbread , pay homage or change his name. Takin his title and not acknowledgin tha real Rick Ross is a sign of disrespect. End of story!
 07-19-2012, 08:09 PM         #109
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga owe noriega a hunna favours???

5 years ago '04        #110
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Special Edd said:
Ross just lucked out. And he got out of jail..all these rappers names are dead. Name wont change if it did fu*k it.. 2chainz did it. Nothing will Change. No one knew a real rick ross existed.
Correction.......YOU didnt know he existed homie........Peoples on both sides of my family did business with the real rick ross......No matter how you look at it, William should break Rick off.....he talks about this code of ethics among bosses in his rhymes yet he wont even break off the real boss a lil change......name? Stolen....hell even the beard was stolen from the real boss.....posts like this let me know how many youngims, fake thugs there are out here who dont know sh*t about the streets for real.....and before you try amd degrade me, naw im not a street cat....the rest of my fam is though.......
 5 years ago '11        #111
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
you punk a.ss bi*ches shut up its simple LOL...ONE WAS A FAMOUS DOPE BOY USED BY THE CIA TO DESTROY THE BLACK COMMUNITY WITH CRACK ROCK...THE OTHER WAS A FOOTBALL PLAYER TURNED DOPE BOY WHO USED THE FAMOUS DOPE BOY NAME TO BECOME FAMOUS HE BECAME A C.O YES TO GET CONNECTS OR REGULAR 9 TO 5 WHO CARES AT THIS POINT IF HE HAD ACKNOWLEDGED IT HE WOULD HAVE BEING MORE FAMOUS..NOW THE REAL RICK ROSS WANTED TO SELL HIS IMAGE AND DIDN'T WANT IT TO BE a.ssOCIATED WITH ROZAY...PLUS HE COULD USE SOME MONEY CAUSE HE FINANCIALLY OFF TRACK

DON'T TALK ABOUT SNITCHING BECAUSE IF YOU GUYS WAS FACING 20 YEARS COUPLE OUT Y'ALL WOULD SING LIKE BIRDS.
 5 years ago '07        #112
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 1994Nuisance said:
So we gone act like Ro$$ dont at least rap about destroying communties??????
Yea I know its a difference between talking about something & actually doing it, but still
Ro$$ rappin about crack $hit, maybe he actually does or did on the low

But yea I dont think Freeway will get a dime either, considering his former image.
TS talkin about The Real Rick Ross was k!lling communities.. well no sh*t, Ricky Rozay the one glorifying the sh*t so how is that any better? TS talkin about n*ggas on BX havin no substance yet he listens to Rick Ross? GTFOH
 5 years ago '08        #113
QMinati 
space
space
space
$465 | Props total: 40 40
Its just sad that people can defend a rapper doing this, and be mad at the guy he stole it from, unreal...

if some other rapper called himself john gotti and rapped about being a mafia boss who k!lled the old boss to get his position.... i just dont know anymore, its a sad generation....
 5 years ago '12        #114
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,076 | Props total: 11278 11278
 QMinati said:
Its just sad that people can defend a rapper doing this, and be mad at the guy he stole it from, unreal...

if some other rapper called himself john gotti and rapped about being a mafia boss who k!lled the old boss to get his position.... i just dont know anymore, its a sad generation....
you for real think the name rick ross is what made the song Hustlin hot?

why does freeway ricky ross, deserve money if he didnt write a song, or rap?

Im not sure if people are mad at the freed drug boss, i myself just think he doesnt deserve money for having nothing to do with Rick Ross' success.

I think to myself, if I was the biggest dope dealer in LA, and I got out from a 18 year bid, why am I worried about a rapper? Unless I want attention.
 5 years ago '07        #115
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5861 5861
 5 years ago '09        #116
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1102 1102
He's already got the Rozay thing going so where it is a big deal if he loses his name, it's not a deal breaker because he has other aliases. In theory, he should lose it though to the real Freeway Ricky but we'll see.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago