Top 10 Most Overrated NFL Players (WalterFootballl.com)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
238 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
158 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 596 596
the is the dumbest thread ever posted. These players aren't overrated. The are who we thought they were (in my Dennis Green voice), which are products of the system. All of these players work well in certain systems that may or may not be working for them in certain game situations. Every player has a weakness, just ask Aaron Rodgers in this year's playoff. Some of y'all don't know sh*t about football or the strategies of the sport
 6 years ago '05        #102
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 timdog said:
he supposed to be a shut down corner what he cant adapt
Do you think Revis would thrive in a Tampa 2 defense? fu*k no!!! He is the best man to man d-back since Prime Time. Rex uses his #1 strength.
 6 years ago '11        #103
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
why should Matt Ryan be on this list. only idiots expect him to beast in the playoffs at a young age with no playoff running game and little defense....i still haven't been answered when I asked who was beasting through the playoffs without an elite defense/running game at a young age? n*ggas act like people can't show love to young talent
 6 years ago '05        #104
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Randy Moss is a top 20 all timer, not a system guy.
Yeah but he is perfect as the z receiver in a vertical offense. Yeah he can play in other offenses but he's great in a vertical offense. That's a fact. numbers don't lie. Hell the n*gga won't even run any other type of routes. He will just jog them out. Even his mentor stated this.
 6 years ago '11        #105
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 timdog said:
he supposed to be a shut down corner what he cant adapt
this the sh*t that lets me know the average bx poster don't know sh*t about football man...shutdown corners don't play in zones. Shutdown corners shut down players, not an insignificant space on the field.
 6 years ago '05        #106
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 wjcorner said:
this the sh*t that lets me know the average bx poster don't know sh*t about football man...shutdown corners don't play in zones. Shutdown corners shut down players, not an insignificant space on the field.
Good point in the context of the first poster's statement.... but I will argue that your job in a Tampa 2 base defense is to shut down a zone or 1 particular space on the field. It has sent Urlacher and Ronde Barbar to about 20 Pro bowls between the 2 of them
 6 years ago '09        #107
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2558 2558
A receiver can't carry a team to the playoffs alone... Look at Calvin Johnson

Mike Vick is a beast, just his play style and non-calls always end up in him getting injured.

Wes is nice too, no one is saying he's tops in the league at WR but he is the top 2 or 3 best Slots in the league.
 6 years ago '11        #108
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 nupe1911 said:
Good point in the context of the first poster's statement.... but I will argue that your job in a Tampa 2 base defense is to shut down a zone or 1 particular space on the field. It has sent Urlacher and Ronde Barbar to about 20 Pro bowls between the 2 of them
and that's why "shutdown corner" is never uttered when talking about Ronde...he does his a.ssignment to the tee in a tampa 2, one of the best at it, but corners like those are ALWAYS called cover 2 corners...it's a distinct difference between a great shutdown corner and a great cover 2 corner...i honestly can't think of a corner that was great at both either. good at both sure...but Aso is a great shutdown man-to-man bump and run corner...he has no business playing in a zone.

it's like saying MJ would flourish in an offense that asked him to shoot spot up 3 pointers all the time because he was nasty...that's not his game, he was a slasher, he wouldn't be effective...that doesn't take away from the fact that he was the GOAT. same in this realm, Aso will blanket a n*gga and take away a QB's favorite target, he's better off disrupting routes and playing behind the WR tailing him with his back to the QB...you can't just tell him, "nah, face the QB and keep the WR in ahead of you" and expect him to be the same all-pro player
 6 years ago '05        #109
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 wjcorner said:
and that's why "shutdown corner" is never uttered when talking about Ronde...he does his a.ssignment to the tee in a tampa 2, one of the best at it, but corners like those are ALWAYS called cover 2 corners...it's a distinct difference between a great shutdown corner and a great cover 2 corner...i honestly can't think of a corner that was great at both either. good at both sure...but Aso is a great shutdown man-to-man bump and run corner...he has no business playing in a zone.

it's like saying MJ would flourish in an offense that asked him to shoot spot up 3 pointers all the time because he was nasty...that's not his game, he was a slasher, he wouldn't be effective...that doesn't take away from the fact that he was the GOAT. same in this realm, Aso will blanket a n*gga and take away a QB's favorite target, he's better off disrupting routes and playing behind the WR tailing him with his back to the QB...you can't just tell him, "nah, face the QB and keep the WR in ahead of you" and expect him to be the same all-pro player
true, check a few posts up with me discussing Revis but someday there may be a corner that excels at both. This corner must be big, physical, and insanely fast. The only player within the last 20 yrs that has this physical makeup is Patrick Peterson. I think he could thrive in both systems. Time will tell though
 02-22-2012, 10:16 PM         #110
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so u said that for what now? im sayin if a rb does that how can he be overrated
It's simple, get the carry and run forward....

and actually that what michelle turner does. Not that hard to get to 1000 if you get the carries, you feel me?

It's how and where you do it to get that 1000 yard.
 02-22-2012, 11:01 PM         #111
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with the Eagle fans dude sound mad bias and bitter with all that 'Dog k!ller' sh*t .. people need to let that go..

Vick is made of glass tho..
 6 years ago '07        #112
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 -BigC- said:
So he should play better? Ok how? More TDs less INTs?Higher completion %? Drive the team into scoring position late into games?

Because he fu*king did all of that this year
well why didnt yall make the playoffs then?
 6 years ago '07        #113
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,326 | Props total: 69895 69895
Mo jo drew bi*chessss
 6 years ago '07        #114
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14888 14888
 nupe1911 said:
Do you think Revis would thrive in a Tampa 2 defense? fu*k no!!! He is the best man to man d-back since Prime Time. Rex uses his #1 strength.
so aso switches divisions and teams and cant adapt if your as good as billed and payed like a #1 cb gotta do better he was getting owned all year you telling me he couldnt tell andy hey we gotta switch up
 02-23-2012, 01:25 AM         #115
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingpin222 said:
I can't beleive we pay Antrelle Rolle that much
Remember what it was like with CC Brown and Aaron Rouse... And the uncertainty of Phillips knee at the time...

Then you'll believe it...
 02-23-2012, 01:35 AM         #116
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Romo needs to get out there and start recovering fumbles on special teams like Eli does. sh*t is obviously what separates them.
He should try Two Touchdown drives in under 5 Minutes in Jerruh World to comeback and beat a division rival in a must win game for starters...

I know a guy he can learn from...
 02-23-2012, 01:41 AM         #117
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Welker slipped past a tough catch, sh*t happens, he will get the ring, all that matters.
@ Bolded...

It's only been three weeks and you're already talking like the Patriots are a lock for the Lombardi again?

Your delusion knows no end.
 6 years ago '04        #118
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
to Rolle's defense, he got signed as a safety and has been playing cb. also, he's the one who spoke up and told the entire team and organization that all hands needed to be on deck... there's no scaling the leadership he brings. I do believe he's overpaid and he is going to take a paycut this season, but he's not overrated
 6 years ago '06        #119
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
tony homo
 02-23-2012, 02:40 AM         #120
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
Top 10 Most Overrated NFL Players

2. QB Eagles No. 7, QB, Eagles
The quarterback who has lost his name would have been No. 1 on this list a year ago, back when everyone was singing his praises and Matthew Berry was telling his followers to pick him first overall in fantasy drafts. I'll never forget the look on a bank security guard's face when we were discussing football and I told him that QB Dog k!ller was the most overrated player in the NFL. I thought he was going to handcuff me.

People are now somewhat more familiar with QB Dog k!ller's warts. He's very exciting to watch and he has great physical talent. There's no doubt about that. However, he struggles to read defenses and he can't recognize blitzes. Any smart defensive coordinator can simply out-game plan him, so I can't see Philadelphia ever advancing deep into the playoffs with him under center.

Last edited by JackMeHoff; 02-23-2012 at 02:43 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy