50 Cent Clowning Dr. Dre, Rick Ross & Khaled On Twitter??

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-30-2012, 11:05 PM         #181
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
50 about to diss Dr.Dre and that will officially be the end of him

I don't understand why 50 think just because he hates somebody the entire world has to feel the same
the world is groupies..i agree with u
 01-30-2012, 11:54 PM         #182
theMIDtv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
50 is too damn rich to be acting like a female over HIS BOSS, taking a photo with the bawse, 50 made dre a lot of money, but 50 wouldnt have made no money without dre (arguably). for all we know dre is very loyal, this aint nothing but a photo. what was dre supposed to say or do? run off and say i can't take no pictures with you rozay, what if 50 cent sees this
:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #183
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
50 is done man...just sounds like a hater
 01-31-2012, 12:51 AM         #184
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all they needed was ja in that pic, now that would of been real messed up on dre's part on some many levels. but then again it might just be all business, i wonder what this pic would lead to
 6 years ago '06        #185
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

Pimp'n Says: Damn .50 got u w!gg@z mind phucked, brain washed, confused & delusional.
 6 years ago '11        #186
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@Dr Dre being loyal. Ask Sam sneed when Dre left with his talent and left him stranded on death row. When jd spoke about Dre em. And x to the z rode for him, snoop didn't cause he was cool with both and stayed out of it,and that equal Dre got funny with snoop. His brother brought snoop and nate around and Dre took em yet never really helped his brother out. Look at his crazy friendship with doc. Sensitive over some cube lyrics and wouldn't shoot him no beat for his last album.

He the greatest producer impact wise in hiphop history, but he got some funny style ways, I wonder how he would feel if Em and 50 did some work with suge? Hmmm respect and loyalty, I guess he's still young at heart since he's just like these young'ns these days. Him and William do make a good team tho I'm sure they understand each other well yell™
 01-31-2012, 02:59 AM         #187
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre's a grown a.ss man. The dude can make his own decisions and this is the entertainment BUSINESS. Y'all tend to forget that word in the mix of things. Dre knows about separating business from personal and that's what he's been doing his whole career. He stays away from the drama. And if you're somebody's boss, who the fu*k is your employee (50) to tell you who you should and shouldn't work with?

Man some of y'all just don't understand. Loyalty is one thing, but this wasn't even Dre's beef whatsoever! What some of y'all actin like you would go to war just cos someone who works for y'all is going to war. Please...
 6 years ago '11        #188
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
The fucc you talking bout. Dre the same sensitive equal who tripped over the next man getting headphones, so like a jilted lover he runs to the other side. I swear for the sake of "business "y'all would let equals plunger you. Smh. And to quote myself "give a n*gga a check and he'll lose his self respect " yell™
 01-31-2012, 03:30 AM         #189
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre leavin Monster cos he wants more money. Again, more about HIS business than somebody else's. Dude feels he's doin whats best for HIM. Why is that such a problem?
 6 years ago '12        #190
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
im a G-Unit fan to the fullest i jus wanna be honest about that so my opinion is gna sound bias as shiit but i dnt gva fucck... 1st Fif alone made the record label more than $100mil since they signed him to Interscope, 2nd Fif was all about making money but wanted to keep business between THEM (Interscope, Aftermath, Shady Records and G-Unit), 3rd instead of making Eminem or Fif partner with the Beats headphones Dre and Jimmy went and made deals with Puff and Jay-Z which ultimately resulted in the idea of making hes own headphone line SMS which Dre is not happy with now he running with a dude that cost Def Jam to be bankrupt with all that marketing money they put behind Ross, 3rd Why would you align yourself with a guy who dissed your so called friend with a racist comment? I mean if Ross is such a "HOT RAPPER" than why isit that the negga never went platinum? Ross is hot by affiliation not by himself thats why he surround himself with industry neggas to make feel accepted... I jus wana say Dre fuccked up with this move coz he came off pathetic, upset over headphone's that dont even belong to him, i dnt giva fucck what anyone say in this thread but i will forever support G-Unit, i dnt giva fucck about the "whos hot ryt now" bandwagon, if you claim to be the best than do it by yourself dnt look for help everytime you drop an album... FUCCK RICK ROSS FOREVER!
Lurker gave props

01-31-2012, 11:13 AM         #191
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
techno bip hop beats

but 50 cent been wigger music.

You can go to YouTube and look at the type of people that cover his songs.

...or you can look at the guests he put on "Curtis".

The original premise for "Black Magic" (his shelved album) was Techno so it only makes sence that the one kid in here from Sweeden thinks Rich Forever sounds "Techno".

But thats his fanbase and he earned most of them by being Emenims side-kick and appealing to them with his swaggerless corniness and bufoonish antics.

He's the most "white-friendly" rapper in the world.
 01-31-2012, 11:47 AM         #192
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
im a G-Unit fan to the fullest i jus wanna be honest about that so my opinion is gna sound bias as shiit but i dnt gva fucck... 1st Fif alone made the record label more than $100mil since they signed him to Interscope, 2nd Fif was all about making money but wanted to keep business between THEM (Interscope, Aftermath, Shady Records and G-Unit), 3rd instead of making Eminem or Fif partner with the Beats headphones Dre and Jimmy went and made deals with Puff and Jay-Z which ultimately resulted in the idea of making hes own headphone line SMS which Dre is not happy with now he running with a dude that cost Def Jam to be bankrupt with all that marketing money they put behind Ross, 3rd Why would you align yourself with a guy who dissed your so called friend with a racist comment? I mean if Ross is such a "HOT RAPPER" than why isit that the negga never went platinum? Ross is hot by affiliation not by himself thats why he surround himself with industry neggas to make feel accepted... I jus wana say Dre fuccked up with this move coz he came off pathetic, upset over headphone's that dont even belong to him, i dnt giva fucck what anyone say in this thread but i will forever support G-Unit, i dnt giva fucck about the "whos hot ryt now" bandwagon, if you claim to be the best than do it by yourself dnt look for help everytime you drop an album... FUCCK RICK ROSS FOREVER!
my n*gga, couldnt have said it any better then this & its still FUCCK RICK ROSS FOREVER!
 6 years ago '11        #193
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Pleasure Boy said:

You white boys need father figures
 6 years ago '10        #194
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1107 1107
I swear Boxden is the only place I know of where 50 Cent's name is still relevant. I guess it's a generation of younger guys in their early-to-mid twenties who have that blind allegiance to G-Unit and 50 Cent as I do to Wu-Tang.
 6 years ago '11        #195
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
i like rick ross and 50.

but fu*k gay a.ss dre.
fu*k him. his snake moves make me cringe
 01-31-2012, 12:17 PM         #196
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You can go to YouTube and look at the type of people that cover his songs.

...or you can look at the guests he put on "Curtis".

The original premise for "Black Magic" (his shelved album) was Techno so it only makes sence that the one kid in here from Sweeden thinks Rich Forever sounds "Techno".

But thats his fanbase and he earned most of them by being Emenims side-kick and appealing to them with his swaggerless corniness and bufoonish antics.

He's the most "white-friendly" rapper in the world.
So what's your point white people cover everything

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #197
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 SugaHillRomello said:

You white boys need father figures
Y wud u a.ssume im white? Damn a negga cnt even b a loyal blck fan anymre u hav 2 b white 2 qualify 4 a street negga
 6 years ago '10        #198
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
god damn 13 pages of comments over fif posting a pic and calling it classic.
 01-31-2012, 01:28 PM         #199
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poor kid puts a toy-troll in his avatar and Stans 50-Cent and then gets confused why people a.ssume he's a whitey.

[video - click to view]

He already admitted he helped make this video.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy