Boost Mob - Spread love, It's the BX way

most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Oh my Damn she Stupid Thick
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Jun 26 - Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 68
OT Lamelo still think this sh-t is the attitude era
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Unedited version of Everyday Struggle/Migos interview
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '06        #141
detroitdipset 
space
avatar space
space
$366 | Props total: 304 304
 DominicanLou said:
I may be interested. I may def be interested.

So, folks just hop on a Skype call and just vibe it out? Is there a limit to it? I've only used Skype sparingly.
Well I just say skype bebcause I have used it before Im sure any of the platforms could work.

I was thinking more along the lines as a weekly "E-meetup) where we talk about specifics that we are doing maybe share tactics.. The best part about the net is leveraging the skills of other not so local talent and maybe flip it in your area or even using each others talents in our endeavors.


I am very vision minded so I often think of and execute things fast then lose steam.. Having a group of contributing like minded (E hustle focused) people would help keep us accountable and even build reputations for each other.. Just the mob in another form pretty much.


We could start with intros, what we do, what we wana do, what we need help with etc.. and have a topic for each week.

Many people do this and spend 1000s just tol be in the convos. We may not be making Ms yet but this could be the start of something similar.

I think the minds of BX + Hustle mentality could be something that hasn't been tapped yet.


Lets stay us and get the cheese


Im down.. Just let me know if yall prefer a different platform or strategy.
DominicanLou gave props
 
 2 months ago '06        #142
DominicanLou 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,900 | Props total: 3751 3751
 detroitdipset said:
Well I just say skype bebcause I have used it before Im sure any of the platforms could work.

I was thinking more along the lines as a weekly "E-meetup) where we talk about specifics that we are doing maybe share tactics.. The best part about the net is leveraging the skills of other not so local talent and maybe flip it in your area or even using each others talents in our endeavors.


I am very vision minded so I often think of and execute things fast then lose steam.. Having a group of contributing like minded (E hustle focused) people would help keep us accountable and even build reputations for each other.. Just the mob in another form pretty much.


We could start with intros, what we do, what we wana do, what we need help with etc.. and have a topic for each week.

Many people do this and spend 1000s just tol be in the convos. We may not be making Ms yet but this could be the start of something similar.

I think the minds of BX + Hustle mentality could be something that hasn't been tapped yet.


Lets stay us and get the cheese


Im down.. Just let me know if yall prefer a different platform or strategy.
i'm in
 2 months ago '05        #143
A_A 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$297 | Props total: 4 4
 Tastemaker331 said:
hold on....your people make your clothes based on styles from popular brands?
....if so, what are the prices like compared to the big brands?
A nice suit of Hugo Boss can cost you between 500 & 800 euro, we sell it for 200/300 eu.

 tsav said:
Bulk blank orders? Or designs
No, no large quantities, max 50/75.
tsav gave props
 
 2 months ago '04        #144
Tastemaker331 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$38,230 | Props total: 5773 5773
 A_A said:
A nice suit of Hugo Boss can cost you between 500 & 800 euro, we sell it for 200/300 eu.



No, no large quantities, max 50/75.
Do you have a catalog?
I want to see what you have available
 2 months ago '15        #145
tsav 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$130 | Props total: 170 170
 Tastemaker331 said:
Do you have a catalog?
I want to see what you have available

Yeah me too
 1 month ago '04        #146
Tastemaker331 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$38,230 | Props total: 5773 5773
I was about to leave the homie a new recommendation on LinkedIn, but I now don't have the ability to leave one. Not only that, but all of the recommendations that I have left people are now gone. Has this happened to anyone else?
DominicanLou gave props
 
 1 month ago '06        #147
DominicanLou 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,900 | Props total: 3751 3751
bump.

and...who needs a boost?
 1 month ago '08        #148
get_ate 
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 258 258
Who's in the fitness niche?
DominicanLou gave props
 
 3 days ago '06        #149
DominicanLou 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,900 | Props total: 3751 3751


Boost Mob...it's that time again...

I need some love on any of these following links





Also, need feedback on

did it load slow?
is it visually appealing? s3xy?
does it look professional?
does the language sound right?
what could make it better?

thank you in advance.

And, please let me know what I can do for you..
 2 days ago '15        #150
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$48 | Props total: 7 7
 Tastemaker331 said:
Do you have a catalog?
I want to see what you have available
Would love to see it too
 2 days ago '15        #151
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$48 | Props total: 7 7
 DominicanLou said:


Boost Mob...it's that time again...

I need some love on any of these following links





Also, need feedback on

did it load slow?
is it visually appealing? s3xy?
does it look professional?
does the language sound right?
what could make it better?

thank you in advance.

And, please let me know what I can do for you..
Regarding MBM viewed it on mobile phone...loaded fine imo

2. Looks professional wouldn't say s3xy but it accomplishes the job. Sections and search bar would allow easier navigation(you may have it already and I overlooked it)

3.Language is great, can tell a lot of work and thinking went into constructing the site

4. The about us while thorough and detailed, it was long could be broken into two tabs I.e about us one section and difference between Sba and mbm in another tab
DominicanLou gave props
 
 1 day ago '06        #152
DominicanLou 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,900 | Props total: 3751 3751
 gazadupz said:
Regarding MBM viewed it on mobile phone...loaded fine imo

2. Looks professional wouldn't say s3xy but it accomplishes the job. Sections and search bar would allow easier navigation(you may have it already and I overlooked it)

3.Language is great, can tell a lot of work and thinking went into constructing the site

4. The about us while thorough and detailed, it was long could be broken into two tabs I.e about us one section and difference between Sba and mbm in another tab
Thank you my guy, I'm gonna take those considerations. I like the idea of putting the sba part in another tab.

Yo, do you have any social media accounts you want us to follow? Recommendations? Etc.?
 14 hrs ago '15        #153
gazadupz 
space
space
space
$48 | Props total: 7 7
 DominicanLou said:
Thank you my guy, I'm gonna take those considerations. I like the idea of putting the sba part in another tab.

Yo, do you have any social media accounts you want us to follow? Recommendations? Etc.?
Anytime I can help another I'm with it.

And just gram for right now...gonna fix it up and post some business sh*t on there soon

@jr.blackwood
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 50 Cent takes a picture with the guy who murdered Notorious B.I.G!
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Is this the luckiest guy ever
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
10 "women" charged with prostitution in Newark
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Boosie Reacts to Tupac Movie "I Love Pac But; Them N*ggas Aint Close 2 Me. Him..
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Jun 25 - BREAKING: Anonymous Hackers Claim NASA On Verge Of Announcing ..
165 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside When Bhris Brown Violates The Restraining Order I Won't Blame Him
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside French pulling disney pop stars now ; Demi Lovato (I'd Shoot Up Her Mi..
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Still the GOAT photo ever taken
125 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy