Im learning to code in python..have any tips?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 26 - Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Oh my Damn she Stupid Thick
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT Lamelo still think this sh-t is the attitude era
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Unedited version of Everyday Struggle/Migos interview
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '10        #81
Mindfulness 764 heat pts764 OP
space
space
$17,722 | Props total: 19972 19972
 Section 80 said:
some of the stuff I've been using for java.

Good jump off point is always

You should get NetBeans set up and use this to practice and mess around with the code you are writing in Code Academy

Explained really well and not too technical definitely aimed at beginners with varying difficulty exercises throughout. Can be used to help and expand on Code Academy exercises -

Really good YouTube Playlist.
He aint which makes it alot easier for me. Videos are short and to the point 5-7mins each. He explains sh*t really well and definitely one of the best YouTube guys teaching code. If you forget how to do something its helpfull to jump back watch one of his videos as a quick refresher.

Dude does videos on tons of subjects. App development, HTML, C++, python, php, java script...

School teacher put together his 200+ best java a.ssignments. Im workin through these right now. Kinda easy but always looking for an opportunity to sharpen by basic skills. Hopefully they pick up difficulty.

He also set up a reddit for people working through these a.ssignments to help each other when needed

ProjectEuler for coding and mathematical problems, im currently working on getting my math skill set up, the problems ive looked at on there are too advanced for me now, but I am most definitely gonna focus on getting up to that level

Various Java & Python problems with some solutions

Easy, Moderate and Challenging exercises

bunch of Java programs for practice and top Java interview questions

just now saw this, ill check it all out
Section 80 gave props

1 month ago '16        #82
Ravishing 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,490 | Props total: 4494 4494
Keep learning and keep eating.

Frfr, you don't need to go to college to land a programming job (as many of you know). Be great at what you do, practice code challenges, and k!ll it during interviews. You can mess around and probably have your job pay for your education if you want to go that route.
Mindfulness and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '16        #83
Section 80 23 heat pts23
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2521 2521
 Ravishing said:
Keep learning and keep eating.

Frfr, you don't need to go to college to land a programming job (as many of you know). Be great at what you do, practice code challenges, and k!ll it during interviews. You can mess around and probably have your job pay for your education if you want to go that route.
I'm at school for software, everything I've learned in my course the exact same information is on the Internet for free. School has helped me focus and really gave me a direction of where I'm going I definitely recommend it even if it's just a community college course there is a lot you can learn outside of just coding. My system development & project mangement classes really schooled me on some sh*t.
Mindfulness and 2 others gave props

1 month ago '10        #84
Mindfulness 764 heat pts764 OP
space
space
$17,722 | Props total: 19972 19972
decided to start freecodecamp because i finished the python course again.(just watched the videos again this person explained it more and better)

but i wasnt able to find ways to practice python and kind of wanted to move on. started python back in october i think and ive pretty much got it down.

freecodecamp is starting with html and css, and i think javascript after that. on problem 34 right now...coding tutorials 360 on youtube has videos on the start of the course on there. ive already had to go find the answer a few times
[pic - click to view]

Magozz gave props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent takes a picture with the guy who murdered Notorious B.I.G!
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this the luckiest guy ever
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
10 "women" charged with prostitution in Newark
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Boosie Reacts to Tupac Movie "I Love Pac But; Them N*ggas Aint Close 2 Me. Him..
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 25 - BREAKING: Anonymous Hackers Claim NASA On Verge Of Announcing ..
165 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When Bhris Brown Violates The Restraining Order I Won't Blame Him
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French pulling disney pop stars now ; Demi Lovato (I'd Shoot Up Her Mi..
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Still the GOAT photo ever taken
125 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy