Mar 18 - Alt-Right Author Can't Define "Woke" t

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+61  65
167 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '21        #26
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 27790 27 K  Slaps total: 4170 4 K
 ITookTheRedPill said
Go back to kindergarten my n*gga.

Homonyms, or multiple–meaning words, are words that have the same spelling and usually sound alike but have different meanings (e.g. Bark– dog bark, tree bark). Right from kindergarten, we learn to use context to determine which meaning of a multiple–meaning word is correct in a sentence.
bi*ch shut the fu*k up LOL

"Some words can be the same and mean different things!"

Thank you genius.

That doesn't change the fact that racist sh*t heads like you co-opted a word that is from Black culture and used it to describe anything that includes Black people or anything else that you feel threatens White Supremacy.

And don't call me "n*gga" bi*ch. You're not black.

2 weeks ago '22        #27
ITookTheRedPill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9518 9 K  Slaps total: 6218 6 K
 TheIronyIsThat said
bi*ch shut the fu*k up LOL

"Some words can be the same and mean different things!"

Thank you genius.

That doesn't change the fact that racist sh*t heads like you co-opted a word that is from Black culture and used it to describe anything that includes Black people or anything else that you feel threatens White Supremacy.

And don't call me "n*gga" bi*ch. You're not black.
Just say you're the racist and be done with it.

2 weeks ago '19        #28
Jp07 
Props total: 8005 8 K  Slaps total: 1378 1 K
 GoldenKnight said
Woke" is the ideology of insincere fabrication of victims & victimhood through manufactured oppression/discrimination, for the ultimate purpose of acquiring power through such victimhood, and attaining undeserved social standing through faux outrage and virtue-signalling.
Dunno if I agree with everything you said there but it's a better description than what I've seen.
When people say this sh*t it don't got nothing to do with race I don't know how people make it out to be that way most of the people we ironically call woke are some dumb a*s white girls pretending like they are so oppressed
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #29
 ITookTheRedPill said
Just say you're the racist and be done with it.
It's not racist to point out the racist history that White people recorded themselves.

Just Google : Slavery, Jim Crow, Civil Rights, Slave Trade, Native American Genocide, Colonialism, Race Riots, Black Hanging in America...

...that's your White history. fu*k you.

Do you even know you're own history, or choose to keep pretending none of it happened?

Here: Read this book by a White person named 'Colonization and Christianity' written by William Howitt in 1838. It was a White person that documented White evil across the globe.

You'll notice that racist White people are still doing the same sh*t described in this book:

Being evil racist, and then pretending none of it happened!

They'd rather keep pretending that they are some type of hero; rather than causing complete chaos across the globe.

EDIT: Where you at bi*ch LOL

Yeah. Let's talk about your White history.

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 03-18-2023 at 07:19 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #30
Berr 
Props total: 2316 2 K  Slaps total: 358 358
Anti woke=only w**** people can complain
+1   

2 weeks ago '22        #31
 TheIronyIsThat said
It's not racist to point out the racist history that White people recorded themselves.

Just Google : Slavery, Jim Crow, Civil Rights, Slave Trade, Native American Genocide, Colonialism, Race Riots, Black Hanging in America...

...that's your White history. fu*k you.

Do you even know you're own history, or choose to keep pretending none of it happened?

Here: Read this book by a White person named 'Colonization and Christianity' written by William Howitt in 1838. It was a White person that documented White evil across the globe.

You'll notice that racist White people are still doing the same sh*t described in this book:

Being evil racist, and then pretending none of it happened!

They'd rather keep pretending that they are some type of hero; rather than causing complete chaos across the globe.

EDIT: Where you at bi*ch LOL

Yeah. Let's talk about your White history.

I took a dump then a shower. Calm down.

The go to bx line. "You're white".

I hate racism. That's why I speak against it on both sides. You sir are a fraud. You claim to hate racism but not only do you want to be a victim of racism, you want to f*ght fire with fire. Even when there is no fire.

So again a word can have multiple meanings. If you want to be a victim your whole life, do you. But I'll tell you one thing, it's gonna cost you. You really will be a victim. Money lost. Friendships lost. Possible wife lost? Maybe. Things you could of had if you wasn't a racist.

I hope one day you can come up out of that poverty mindset.

2 weeks ago '21        #32
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45384 45 K  Slaps total: 12910 12 K
They liked it better when Black Americans were forced to turn the other cheek and accept that white Americans don't want them in their spaces.

They'll literally complain about whatever it takes to dominate the spaces they're used to dominating.

They'll go as far as suggesting that female employees and employees of color didn't earn their jobs. Anything to keep us out of their spaces.

2 weeks ago '21        #33
 ITookTheRedPill said

I hate racism. That's why I speak against it on both sides. You sir are a fraud. You claim to hate racism but not only do you want to be a victim of racism, you want to f*ght fire with fire. Even when there is no fire.

So again a word can have multiple meanings. If you want to be a victim your whole life, do you. But I'll tell you one thing, it's gonna cost you. You really will be a victim. Money lost. Friendships lost. Possible wife lost? Maybe. Things you could of had if you wasn't a racist.

I like you "I'm not racist" racist.

The reason you don't like to admit is because it will show your ignorant, biased motives and thoughts are fueled by stupidity.

You use "woke" in a derogatory manner because like your ancestors throughout history, you continue to perpetually insinuate that White Men, are victims when their history clearly shows over 1000s of examples of ignorant aggressive behavior against other people.

You think Romans and Greeks label white people as barbarians just because?

Lol.

You just literally agreed with a bunch of racist, White male victim sh*t GoldenKnight wrote and now...like the subversive racist you are...

Maybe you forgot what you were supporting...

GoldenKnight said
Woke is forcing everyone to wear your rainbow flag

Woke is believing that law enforcement and judicial systems are systemically racist (conspiracy)

Woke is believing that women make less money than men

Woke is believing that women can be men

Woke is protesting in a pink pu**y hat

Woke is believing in the BLM scam that Kanye exposed and eliminated

Woke is believing there is an unlimited number of genders

Woke is child grooming and in a lot of cases pedophilia acceptance

Woke is treating criminals like poor innocent victims

Woke is wearing a mask and injecting yourself with anything you are told

Woke is believing that everyone owes you something just for being born

Woke is hiring people based on their skin color and gender instead of merit (see Woke banks collapsing)

Woke is trusting everything you see on the TV.

Etc.

ITookTheRedPill said

...are trying to pretend I can't just click the first page of this thread and see the sh*t, posted by a known racist, you supported.

The weird part about you racist is that you ALWAYS pretend what you did before doesn't matter when you're trying to move goal post.

The problem with America is racist White people like you but thankfully, your racist a*s influence is dying out at rapid rates.

Mothafu*ka trying to throw pedophilia in with BLM.

The majority of pedophiles in America are White people and White Jews.

Trying to pass your sh*t off like usual.

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 03-18-2023 at 09:42 PM..

2 weeks ago '22        #34
 TheIronyIsThat said
I like you "I'm not racist" racist.

The reason you don't like to admit is because it will show your ignorant, biased motives and thoughts are fueled by stupidity.

You use "woke" in a derogatory manner because like your ancestors throughout history, you continue to perpetually insinuate that White Men, are victims when their history clearly shows over 1000s of examples of ignorant aggressive behavior against other people.

You think Romans and Greeks label white people as barbarians just because?

Lol.

You just literally agreed with a bunch of racist, White male victim sh*t GoldenKnight wrote and now...like the subversive racist you are...

Maybe you forgot what you were supporting...

...are trying to pretend I can't just click the first page of this thread and see the sh*t, posted by a known racist, you supported.

The weird part about you racist is that you ALWAYS pretend what you did before doesn't matter when you're trying to move goal post.

The problem with America is racist White people like you but thankfully, your racist a*s influence is dying out at rapid rates.

Mothafu*ka trying to throw pedophilia in with BLM.

The majority of pedophiles in America are White people and White Jews.

Trying to pass your sh*t off like usual.
The victim hood you just showed reveals to me this is a generational thing. This is how your folks are. At least 1 of them. It's been so indoctrinated in your mind it's become a curse.

I was once like this. But God set me free of that mindset when I was a late teenager. I'm sorry you can't see what I'm saying. We will just have to view things differently.

2 weeks ago '21        #35
 ITookTheRedPill said
The victim hood you just showed reveals to me this is a generational thing. This is how your folks are. At least 1 of them. It's been so indoctrinated in your mind it's become a curse.

I was once like this. But God set me free of that mindset when I was a late teenager. I'm sorry you can't see what I'm saying. We will just have to view things differently.
Whatever.

You got exposed racist anti-woke fruit cake.

Your lame a*s is on a Black forum pretending you're Black.

You definitely need to talk to God again so he can transform you back into the pile of sh*t he molded you out of.

2 weeks ago '04        #36
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 94018 94 K  Slaps total: 10794 10 K
 GoldenKnight said
Woke is forcing everyone to wear your rainbow flag

Woke is believing that law enforcement and judicial systems are systemically racist (conspiracy)

Woke is believing that women make less money than men

Woke is believing that women can be men

Woke is protesting in a pink pu**y hat

Woke is believing in the BLM scam that Kanye exposed and eliminated

Woke is believing there is an unlimited number of genders

Woke is child grooming and in a lot of cases pedophilia acceptance

Woke is treating criminals like poor innocent victims

Woke is wearing a mask and injecting yourself with anything you are told

Woke is believing that everyone owes you something just for being born

Woke is hiring people based on their skin color and gender instead of merit (see Woke banks collapsing)

Woke is trusting everything you see on the TV.

Etc.
Woke initially had absolutely NOTHING to do with gay people

Another slogan y'all turned into being something bad and just a*sociated the term with

2 weeks ago '21        #37
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 9039 9 K  Slaps total: 6709 6 K
 erickonasis said
Woke initially had absolutely NOTHING to do with gay people

Another slogan y'all turned into being something bad and just a*sociated the term with
Shut up

2 weeks ago '04        #38
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 94018 94 K  Slaps total: 10794 10 K
 GoldenKnight said
Shut up
Feel free to make me

2 weeks ago '20        #39
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87295 87 K  Slaps total: 15930 15 K
 ITookTheRedPill said

The lies people tell

2 weeks ago '22        #40
 Xiox said
The lies people tell
I know. Right?

2 weeks ago '20        #41
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87295 87 K  Slaps total: 15930 15 K
 ITookTheRedPill said
I know. Right?
They should look in a mirror

2 weeks ago '22        #42
 Xiox said
They should look in a mirror
Shut Cho racist self up

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Mar 29 - Toyota executives believe we'll be paying $50,000 average transaction..
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Mar 29 - AI could replace 300 million workers – Goldman Sachs
92 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Mar 29 - Milley: f*ghtin Both China & Russia Together Would Be Very, Very Dif..
152 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Mar 29 - SHOCK CLAIM: Humans will achieve immortality in eight years!
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy