Nipsey Hussleís Friend Refuses To Testify; Judge Issues $500,000 Bench Warrant

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-18  128
16 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '13        #51
In Your Eye 
Props total: 1774 1 K  Slaps total: 162 162
 LeG.O.A.T said
The n*gga ran like Usain Bolt when Nipsey got smoked. n*gga never even looked back his own homies already don't rock with em might as well say what you saw.
Slapped for quoting OP. Got me doing all that scrolling for what you punctuated as two sentences, smh.

3 months ago '13        #52
MIAMI 152 AVE 
Props total: 2791 2 K  Slaps total: 1405 1 K
Still canít believe nobody had tools on them might as well walk around wit sandals with no socks on and a bath robe
+9   

3 months ago '19        #53
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61873 61 K  Slaps total: 9828 9 K
 Mental Illness said
it isn't Black culture, it's criminal culture.. most Black people aren't criminals

but yeah, criminals and gang members are losers, this guy gonna be found not guilty all because lame a*s gang members don't wanna testify
The issue i have with your statement is that its fault, It IS black culture.
We see that sh*t in the hood everyday, Granny and em see sh*t and wont say sh*t out of fear for retaliation.

Those white folks don't give a damn, They'll all get together and share each-others Ring/Verint logins and form neighborhood watch groups etc.
+4   

3 months ago '06        #54
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 25678 25 K  Slaps total: 2291 2 K
 FrivolousSports said
Nobody wanna be called a snitch

Thats black culture for ya
Plot twist…

They want holder free

So they can hold court

N get him washed off the pavement
+3   

3 months ago '19        #55
LikeLupinIII 
Props total: 2058 2 K  Slaps total: 572 572
 Eclectic said
Sure, there is a video of Eric Holder shooting the famous rap star on March 31st, 2019, but that is not enough for the prosecution to get a slam dunk in the case.
+3   

3 months ago '04        #56
nicoled985  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14329 14 K  Slaps total: 1185 1 K
 Mental Illness said
it isn't Black culture, it's criminal culture.. most Black people aren't criminals

but yeah, criminals and gang members are losers, this guy gonna be found not guilty all because lame a*s gang members don't wanna testify
Right. This is bullsh*t for the family of Nipsey. I understand the witnesses reluctance because of their family but geesh, where does this type of behavior end?

Edit: I'm going to edit my comment. Disregard what I said up top. I understand the reasoning now that I've read a few comments in. While I was born in the hood, I never had to live that lifestyle and I thank God for that.

Last edited by nicoled985; 06-25-2022 at 02:50 PM..
+5   

3 months ago '04        #57
nicoled985  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14329 14 K  Slaps total: 1185 1 K
 DamianDragunov said
They want him free for payback, itís not just because they donít want the snitch label on em. Itís the life they chose..

Iím not gonna judge. Thatís their rules and they are playing by them. Who am I to judge ?
Ahh I didn't think of it that way. Well, I guess either way he'll get his

3 months ago '19        #58
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 49013 49 K  Slaps total: 31228 31 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
The issue i have with your statement is that its fault, It IS black culture.
We see that sh*t in the hood everyday, Granny and em see sh*t and wont say sh*t out of fear for retaliation.

Those white folks don't give a damn, They'll all get together and share each-others Ring/Verint logins and form neighborhood watch groups etc.
that is criminal culture, and most Black criminals live in the hood, it doesn't make it Black culture.. in white trailer parks they don't call those criminals white culture, they separate the trailer trash from the rest of white society

it's time to separate criminal gang members from law abiding Black people

my grandmother isn't one of those complicit hoodrat baby boomer grandmothers who don't hold her grandchildren accountable

my grandmother doesn't live in the hood either she lives in the suburbs, like most Black peoples grandmothers who have some money

there used to be neighborhood watches in the hood but Black women went rogue and don't want guidance and want to have children out of wedlock with low tier men and don't hold her children accountable when they are committing crimes, there's nothing granny or any neighborhood watch can do in that situation

tl:dr its criminal culture not Black culture, my family and friends aren't criminals, this isn't our culture
+1   

3 months ago '17        #59
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 71699 71 K  Slaps total: 44865 44 K
 In Your Eye said
Slapped for quoting OP. Got me doing all that scrolling for what you punctuated as two sentences, smh.
Slapped for telling me you slapped.

3 months ago '15        #60
Hitek 
Props total: 2362 2 K  Slaps total: 342 342
 FrivolousSports said

What about the blue wall of silence? How come cops don't snitch on other cops?
+5   

3 months ago '06        #61
sunsetnVine 
 6Fraud said
Get it in blood free sh*tty
Im not sure why u getting slapped. Pacman been done said free the homie. They wanna hold court lmao n cant blame em.

Word finna see how cali police its own …

For the non initiated nip faction praying sh*tty get a mistrial and get freed cuz he food hr 1 touchdown…
+1   

3 months ago '17        #62
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 137145 137 K  Slaps total: 41208 41 K
 FrivolousSports said

When u dealing with REAL gangbangers from californiaÖ. Snitchin could put ur family at risk.

Itís not black culture, itís GANGSTER culture. Thereís snitches in every race, and witness protection is for all races. All cultures.

Blacks didnít event gangs or snitching. Thereís white women who refuse to snitch
+1   

3 months ago '19        #63
Bxswaggerjacker 
Props total: 1931 1 K  Slaps total: 309 309
If u shoot or rob me or anyone i know Iím telling the cops everything. This isnít snitching itís justice served

3 months ago '21        #64
War Stories  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84
Props total: 46368 46 K  Slaps total: 39617 39 K
No snitchin

3 months ago '19        #65
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61873 61 K  Slaps total: 9828 9 K
 Mental Illness said

there used to be neighborhood watches in the hood but Black women went rogue and don't want guidance and want to have children out of wedlock with low tier men and don't hold her children accountable when they are committing crimes, there's nothing granny or any neighborhood watch can do in that situation

tl:dr its criminal culture not Black culture, my family and friends aren't criminals, this isn't our culture
Damn you hit the nail on the head with that one, Didn't even think about it that way; The way i saw it white-folk make a point to separate the trash from the upstanding people while doing everything they can to keep a safe neighborhood i just don't see that really happening in our community, Really unless its someone vulnerable like the elderly or a child no one will really intervene.
+3   

3 months ago '06        #66
sunsetnVine 
 Sincere730 said

His clic done spoke on that nicca be free multiple times.. pac foaming at the mouth for a mistrial
+2   

3 months ago '21        #67
BigChiefLA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12054 12 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
 FrivolousSports said

Didnít mean to prop just slap. Whoís not scared of retaliation

3 months ago '13        #68
In Your Eye 
Props total: 1774 1 K  Slaps total: 162 162
 Eclectic said

"Getting a conviction of the man who fatally shot Nipsey Hussle will be more challenging than one might hope.

Sure, there is a video of Eric Holder shooting the famous rap star on March 31st, 2019, but that is not enough for the prosecution to get a slam dunk in the case.

One reason — which ironically is the same reason he was shot — is the concept of snitching.

Many witnesses are not cooperating on the stand when giving their testimony, and some have not shown up.

According to Local 10, the presiding judge, H. Clay Jacke II, had to issue a bench warrant with a $500,000 bail on Thursday, June 23rd, for an eyewitness who was a no-show at the ongoing trial for Holder, the person charged with Nipsey Hussle’s murder.

The person is Evan “Rimpau” MacKenzie, a man who served as a pallbearer at the “Victory Lap” artist’s funeral. He apparently doesn’t want to testify for the prosecution, who is f*ghting to get legal justice for his friend.

MacKenzie, who was also standing next to Nipsey Hussle when he was shot, has continuously ignored subpoenas to come to court for this case, and authorities believe he doesn’t want to be viewed as a rat by his colleagues in the street.

Eric Holder’s attorney Aaron Jansen asked if MacKenzie had a “reluctancy to testify.” Los Angeles police Detective Cedric Washington, who did testify, said he believed that to be true.

Another person who is reluctant to testify is Kerry Lathan, who was wounded in the shooting. Lathan, who took the stand last week, refused to even identify himself and Holder (as the shooter) on the surveillance footage played in court for jurors.

Lathan said, “I don’t know nothing, don’t see nothing.” Deputy District Attorney John McKinney asked, “You don’t want to testify about what happened?”

“That’s right,” Lathan answered.

Jansen asked the detective, “Typically, in gang cases, is there a reluctance to testify?”

“I wouldn’t limit it to gang cases,” Washington continued.

Jansen said, “I’m asking about gang cases.”

“I do believe it is common, yes,” Washington said.

Jansen continued, “Several witnesses, in this case, have said they did not want to come to court, and they felt that their families would be in danger, right?”

The detective did not blame everyone’s hesitation in testifying on gang activity.

“I’ve investigated many cases that are outside of the scope of gang cases. I’ve found that a majority of people are reluctant to come to court or talk to law enforcement,” said Washington. “Everybody seems to think that from coming to court, they are going to be subject to retaliation.”

The case is developing, but everyone is anxious to see who from the hood will testify."

LeG.O.A.T said
The n*gga ran like Usain Bolt when Nipsey got smoked. n*gga never even looked back his own homies already don't rock with em might as well say what you saw.

In Your Eye said

LeG.O.A.T said
Slapped for telling me you slapped.
Oh okay.

3 months ago '17        #69
HH080 
Props total: 15005 15 K  Slaps total: 1281 1 K
 Ruga's Rib Shack said
No, you're reading it wrong
I don't think he's saying the culture is that BECAUSE it's black people
Cuz that would just be racist

But I think the street code is different between black Americans and Italian American mobsters

Like I know it's just a TV show, but I'm sure it's applicable to real life

In The Sopranos universe, you're not a rat if you give law enforcement info that takes down ANOTHER criminal ring

You're only that if you give info that fu*ks over your own people

Shut up

3 months ago '19        #70
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 49013 49 K  Slaps total: 31228 31 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Damn you hit the nail on the head with that one, Didn't even think about it that way; The way i saw it white-folk make a point to separate the trash from the upstanding people while doing everything they can to keep a safe neighborhood i just don't see that really happening in our community, Really unless its someone vulnerable like the elderly or a child no one will really intervene.
yeah, I heard a youtuber that said only in Black society see the low class poverty population congregating in the same place as the middle to upper class people... barbershops, churches, etc. Black people of all levels will be at those same places

in other races of people the broke population they not going to the same barbershops and same churches etc

this is why its easy to say that criminality is Black culture because we don't separate people by class when we should

Nip made it out the hood, had success and money, he should've cut off all those gang members and stopped claiming that gang, he had enough money where he didn't have to be around them, and because he didn't do that it ended up getting him k*lled
+2   

3 months ago '17        #71
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 137145 137 K  Slaps total: 41208 41 K
If youre in that life, then U just gotta tell the family ďI signed up to not snitchĒ

Nip woulda and shoulda been understanding of that cuz he really really comes from that life as a 60s. Itís not situational, itís not conditional.

Donít wanna be labeled a snitch? Donít be a criminal/participant in that life

3 months ago '18        #72
KdenIII 
Props total: 37178 37 K  Slaps total: 5530 5 K
live by the code and he doesnt wanna see dude locked, he wants to see him dead

u guys love some gangster music but as soon as someone stands on it joe civilian comes out

3 months ago '18        #73
Ruga's Rib Shack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 27904 27 K  Slaps total: 5074 5 K
 HH080 said
Shut up
You gon make me?

3 months ago '17        #74
HH080 
Props total: 15005 15 K  Slaps total: 1281 1 K
 Ruga's Rib Shack said
You gon make me?
Yeah

3 months ago '15        #75
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 36147 36 K  Slaps total: 11043 11 K
This is reason 1,056 why I hate gang members... The ONLY reason they should have for not snitching is to get him free to k*ll him. Shouldn't matter though because they shoulda k*lled him in jail already.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Bro The iPhone 14 pro screen
96 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+53online now  28
Video inside Jeezy Da Snowman Presents: The Sno Ball
100 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Itís hard to tell if Jordan took Barkleyís joke personally, but what he sa..
19 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  20
Sep 30 - McDonaldís is releasing new Happy Meals for adults
42 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy