Black Summer on Netflix is what The Walking Dead should have been

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '08        #26
tdnupe3 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,289 | Props total: 28950 28950
 Fauby said
I hate zombie shows/movies but saw the trailer and this looks good.

Is it worth to watch if I don't like zombies tho?
Yeah, it's dope bro. Definitely worth a watch.
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #27
ENAK 
space
space
$652 | Props total: 1838 1838
 Lazy said
28 days later are infected, not zombies

They starved after 3 months

That's your best bet because it isn't permanent and they can be k*lled like a normal person
Its been a minute since i saw it, that definitely changes things. released in 2003, damn that made me feel old.

Just have to find somewhere for a few months and you're good.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #28
grydlok 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 4209 4209
 dubsax said
nah its just over your head.

you didnt get the irony of the lady not speaking english.
The person she found and was helping was deaf.
Never said it was the 1st or only, just that it does.
You don't get what I am talking about. The small detail that you apparently can't or don't notice . This is a typical The Asylum product and it shows.

2 weeks ago '04        #29
SpyDa 182 heat pts182
space
space
$13,807 | Props total: 4118 4118
Only walking dead i respect is tell tales. I miss that series already.
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
Its 
space
space
space
$2,942 | Props total: 4752 4752

sh*t looks pretty good... might have myself a new show now that black Monday is over

2 weeks ago '15        #31
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,644 | Props total: 7977 7977
I'm sick of this! All these zombie movies but absolutely none in the country where the word even was created...HAITI! WTF mane! Black folks can't have sh*t!

2 weeks ago '14        #32
Cuttysark 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,791 | Props total: 11973 11973
 grydlok said
I knew it, Z nation.

a fu*king "The Asylum" produced show.

Only they do that " fake speeding"with the environment doesn't change or the repetitive back grounds for the same shots. We just drove 5 miles but keep passing the same trailers.
Z Nation is dope

This show was good too
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #33
x7an 1 heat pts
space
space
$148 | Props total: 697 697
Nah, I binged on it today. Its no walking dead. It’s got the action, with zero character development. They’ll be going on missions and you have no idea how the hell they got there or why.
+10   

2 weeks ago '04        #34
grydlok 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Cuttysark said
Z Nation is dope

This show was good too
Was dope, they canceled it. It went off the rails
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #35
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 630 630
 Muggz said
Walking dead isn’t intended to be a hardcore dawn of the dead type zombie thing tho. Even the books it’s a deep character drama with zombies in the background.
Like GOT and the dragons or white walkers. 75% of the show or books are just character building
Wrong... Lol

Game of Thrones skipped the considerably more graphic and violent moments in its lore. Because of where they chose to start the show. Very different from not actually following the occurences as they happen.m... These seasons havent left much out at all according to the books. Ontop of the Author not even beibg Done.

TWD is different. Dont gloss pver even in the books there are grotesqu and graphic f*ghts and Zombie encouters AMC cant touch on do to the Networks rating.

Besides that poor example...

There far more instances of Shows...not GOT that just take out the scenes that arent approoiate to that Networks rating standards.

The reason GOT is GOAT is because the line between the book and the show isnt that wide.

Almost 80% of Game of Thrones cant be shown on AMC.

CmOn...Smartin up Nas. Dont bring down a Gawd Show because TWD isnt what its suppose to be.

Their are diehards who know all of the lore. Who already admit to be done with the show after season 3. For most people diehards for just the show admit TWD has become to watered down and goes to far away from the original story.

The ONLY thing that makes it watchable is the Zombies. Cut the main cast down to 5 people and watch how fast the rating pick up. The drama is uneeded. Done purposely because thats not the skillset of the writers. The Costume\Director does his part. But the drama is filler. They couldnt have more than a snall amount of real zombies on screen at once. Only until after season 5 did they ise more CGI for Zombie hoards. Or maybe Se6.

Game of Thrones is GOAT. Speak far better when distinguishing the differences in other shows.

Last edited by Supreme Doom; 04-12-2019 at 08:05 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #36
grydlok 42 heat pts42
space
space
Continuity is terrible on this, how you fu*k your hand up, bloody and cut up, can’t even use your hand. Go inside a grocery store and that act ends. In the very next act in the same location , minutes later you are walking through the store shopping, your hand is fixed. No bandages, not one drop of blood on your sleeve. Hand is clean like nothing happened, and you didn’t lock the door to the damn store.
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #37
RunupaCheck 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$921 | Props total: 2321 2321
 Micheal C. Will said
10 years later and people still think Walking Dead was suppose to be like 28 Days Later or World War Z
Right?

2 weeks ago '06        #38
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 19928 19928
I watched most of first episode...I been texting cause I'm bout to go out so maybe I'm not paying attention but dont seem all that...

Second....no...walking dead might have run its course but nobody would even be watching this if it wasnt for walking dead. Goat zombie sh*t
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #39
thegod 
space
space
$1,749 | Props total: 1712 1712
One of the stars of 'Black Summer' said its not a prequel to Z nation, and its a misconceptions because its from the same production company etc. She might not know what shes talking about after seeing another interview from her saying it wasnt presented as a prequel but after she read the script she saw what ppl were talking about in terms of it being one.

If its not a prequel, Im cool with that since I never watched Z Nation. Joint looks like the action packed Zombie sh*t I like. I'll check it out, after I try to finish S7 of GoT by Sunday night lol.

Last edited by thegod; 04-12-2019 at 08:49 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #40
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 608 608
Is it like z nation?

2 weeks ago '15        #41
RocBasement15 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,234 | Props total: 1807 1807
 DIPSET101 said
Serious question. Would you rather have walking dead type zombies, i am legend type zombies or 28 days later type zombies?
Walking dead all day worst thing in that world are the dumb a*s humans
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #42
dubsax 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$8,907 | Props total: 27932 27932
 x7an said
Nah, I binged on it today. Its no walking dead. It’s got the action, with zero character development. They’ll be going on missions and you have no idea how the hell they got there or why.
they only go on one mission to get the guns to get to the stadium.
Why should be self explanatory.
Why do you need to know how if it isnt pertinent to the narrative.
If they steal a car and nothing happens during no reason to so it.
They showed the guy with the hurt hand during he dog segment because if
[spoiler - click to view]

The story is told via vignettes which keep an uptempo pace.

Using this method it wouldnt make sense to add much more.

Each vignette has a purpose.
If you paid attention during the 1st car trip you found out the mexican guy was an electrician, this is useful later on.
The black guy has information the military wants, the why doesnt matter yet.

If are sharp they tell you more than you are seeing on the surface

2 weeks ago '17        #43
dubsax 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 $C-Brisc$ said
Is it like z nation?
closer to the 1st season, which was serious and nothing like the later 4.

2 weeks ago '17        #44
dubsax 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
the thing about this I find amazing is that this was shot with single camera and hand held.

Many of the action takes are singe shots and no edits. In fact most of it is shot this way. There are scenes with over 50 people all running and moving and its done in one take.
Daredevil would do this once per season, they do it a few times per episode.
Its hat makes you part of the action not apart from the action
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #45
GxFR 
space
space
$207 | Props total: 296 296
Just turned on the xbox , waitin for it to load. Misfit mods said last night "no stream available". Ik it's lit cuz my lil side p.r bi*ch liked it n she don't like sh*t ... Smart dumb Bronx bi*ch.
Lol review on a hour

2 weeks ago '05        #46
JimDinO77 20 heat pts20
space
space
$25,908 | Props total: 10982 10982
might check it out... I still haven't finished the Japanese zombie series, think its called Kingdom, I forgot
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #47
Cuttysark 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,791 | Props total: 11973 11973
 grydlok said
Was dope, they canceled it. It went off the rails
It started off the rails
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #48
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 2871 2871
Yea black nation look fire I watched like the first 15 minutes of it

2 weeks ago '05        #49
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,790 | Props total: 7755 7755
 Supreme Doom said
Wrong... Lol

Game of Thrones skipped the considerably more graphic and violent moments in its lore. Because of where they chose to start the show. Very different from not actually following the occurences as they happen.m... These seasons havent left much out at all according to the books. Ontop of the Author not even beibg Done.

TWD is different. Dont gloss pver even in the books there are grotesqu and graphic f*ghts and Zombie encouters AMC cant touch on do to the Networks rating.

Besides that poor example...

There far more instances of Shows...not GOT that just take out the scenes that arent approoiate to that Networks rating standards.

The reason GOT is GOAT is because the line between the book and the show isnt that wide.

Almost 80% of Game of Thrones cant be shown on AMC.

CmOn...Smartin up Nas. Dont bring down a Gawd Show because TWD isnt what its suppose to be.

Their are diehards who know all of the lore. Who already admit to be done with the show after season 3. For most people diehards for just the show admit TWD has become to watered down and goes to far away from the original story.

The ONLY thing that makes it watchable is the Zombies. Cut the main cast down to 5 people and watch how fast the rating pick up. The drama is uneeded. Done purposely because thats not the skillset of the writers. The Costume\Director does his part. But the drama is filler. They couldnt have more than a snall amount of real zombies on screen at once. Only until after season 5 did they ise more CGI for Zombie hoards. Or maybe Se6.

Game of Thrones is GOAT. Speak far better when distinguishing the differences in other shows.

[pic - click to view]

+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #50
sedwards 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,936 | Props total: 6849 6849
 ENAK said
That's true but you need to have the resources that Will had. He was riding solo for most of the movie too, that could drive people crazy. wasn't the virus airborne too at some point or nah? When it got dark it got real. didn't they follow him back to his house in the end. And those were probably the most athletic and smart Zombies in any movie.

I had this convo with the homies after smoking a blunt of course... would you give up/commit suicide or f*ght for your survival if a zombie apocalypse were ever to breakout? i was surprised how many of my homies would just give up.
Will was a tactician because it was in his past to be super skilled at being resourceful and have elite survival skills

I Am Legend is the GOAT zombie movie
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
-16online now  42
Azealia Banks workin' dem angles again
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+102online now  33
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  31
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  15
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club