Marvel Studios Brings First Animated Series 'Marvel's What If...?' to Disney+

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '07        #1
791 page views
16 comments

sleep23rd 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 3091 3091
Marvel Studios Brings First Animated Series 'Marvel's What If...?' to Disney+

visit this link https://www.marvel.com/ar .. to-disney-plus

Also announced today during The Walt Disney Company's Investor Day, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige teased, "What if Peggy Carter was the one who became a super soldier?"

"Marvel’s What If…?," the first animated series from Marvel Studios and takes inspiration from the comic books of the same name. Each episode will explore a pivotal moment from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and turn it on its head, leading the audience into uncharted territory.

Feige mentioned the first episode would explore what if Peggy Carter was given the super soldier serum and Steve Rogers had stayed a scrawny kid who joined the f*ght in an armored suit designed by Howard Stark.

Launching on November 12, 2019, at $6.99 a month, Disney+ will be the ultimate streaming destination for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. From The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney+ will offer ad-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live action and animated series and short-form content, along with unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment. The service will also be the exclusive streaming home for films released by The Walt Disney Studios in 2019 and beyond, including “Captain Marvel,” “Avengers: Endgame,” “Toy Story 4,” “The Lion King,” “Aladdin,” and “Star Wars

if yall are fans or faintly remember some of the what if comic books here are some images of them.

+8   

16 comments for "Marvel Studios Brings First Animated Series 'Marvel's What If...?' to Disney+"

2 weeks ago '16        #2
KWizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,660 | Props total: 11971 11971
Damn what if the xmen died on the first mission thats petty
+14   

2 weeks ago '09        #3
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,102 | Props total: 1947 1947
Now im definitely in...
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
sleep23rd 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 KWizzle said
yeah man, look them up...sh*ts were wild...there are MANY issues of this comic...
I think the older what if's they actually made a story line comic book arc out of them...

2 weeks ago '07        #5
sleep23rd 6 heat pts OP
space
space
some of these kinda happened later on...

[pic - click to view]

I think there is a venom punisher tho....
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #6
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,787 | Props total: 6634 6634
 KWizzle said
They actually did die on the first mission. The original team as know it with Cyclops, Jean etc wasn't the first team. Word to Cyclops and Havocs other brother
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #7
sleep23rd 6 heat pts OP
space
space
What if..........
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #8
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
space
$29,102 | Props total: 23148 23148
fu*k yeah!!!

2 weeks ago '18        #9
MYDICKSOCOLD 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 6065 6065
 sleep23rd said
yeah man, look them up...sh*ts were wild...there are MANY issues of this comic...
I think the older what if's they actually made a story line comic book arc out of them...
I always remember that since they were "What If's?" and thus had no bearing on the canon that they'd do some EXTREMELY crazy endings (i.e. Rogue k*lling the entire X-Men with ease, Peter Parker with the venom symbiote beating up heralds of Galactus, etc).

micseles said
They actually did die on the first mission. The original team as know it with Cyclops, Jean etc wasn't the first team. Word to Cyclops and Havocs other brother
That retcon trash barely counts

2 weeks ago '07        #10
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,494 | Props total: 3073 3073
What if was always interesting. Disney streaming is coming with the heat.

2 weeks ago '13        #11
J Thrilla 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,078 | Props total: 13461 13461
If Marvel brings DC quality animation with their storyline and arcs, its a fu*king wrap.

2 weeks ago '05        #12
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,787 | Props total: 6634 6634
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
I always remember that since they were "What If's?" and thus had no bearing on the canon that they'd do some EXTREMELY crazy endings (i.e. Rogue k*lling the entire X-Men with ease, Peter Parker with the venom symbiote beating up heralds of Galactus, etc).

That retcon trash barely counts
It gave us Vulcan so it counts in my book. Dude is a monster

2 weeks ago '17        #13
Rich130 138 heat pts138
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 10117 10117
 sleep23rd said

[pic - click to view]

Also announced today during The Walt Disney Company's Investor Day, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige teased, "What if Peggy Carter was the one who became a super soldier?"

"Marvel’s What If…?," the first animated series from Marvel Studios and takes inspiration from the comic books of the same name. Each episode will explore a pivotal moment from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and turn it on its head, leading the audience into uncharted territory.

Feige mentioned the first episode would explore what if Peggy Carter was given the super soldier serum and Steve Rogers had stayed a scrawny kid who joined the f*ght in an armored suit designed by Howard Stark.

Launching on November 12, 2019, at $6.99 a month, Disney+ will be the ultimate streaming destination for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. From The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney+ will offer ad-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live action and animated series and short-form content, along with unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment. The service will also be the exclusive streaming home for films released by The Walt Disney Studios in 2019 and beyond, including “Captain Marvel,” “Avengers: Endgame,” “Toy Story 4,” “The Lion King,” “Aladdin,” and “Star Wars

if yall are fans or faintly remember some of the what if comic books here are some images of them.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Was always hoping they would give Black Widow a bigscreen run of "Marvel Team Up" movies starring Black Widow and a random Marvel Hero on a mission together.

Last edited by Rich130; 04-13-2019 at 11:31 AM..

2 weeks ago '11        #14
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,063 | Props total: 4454 4454
This is actually interesting and more or less unconventional and not expected im excited

I think they would really do justice to bring that marvel zombies story arc to life though imagine it

2 weeks ago '05        #15
rashcobar 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,629 | Props total: 5571 5571
What if hulk k*lled wolverine?

In short...he would end up k*lling the majority of the x-men.

2 weeks ago '11        #16
Kobane 164 heat pts164
space
space
$15,264 | Props total: 2673 2673
Lemme get that Deadpool k*lls the marvel universe

2 weeks ago '18        #17
Ryo857 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 1271 1271
The one I had was What If... SpiderMan kept Captain Universe powers

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  18
My Biggest questions from Endgame's ending (Big spoilers) and MCU's future
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+28online now  9
Image(s) inside "Mack 10 isn't "The Help" Artemus Gordon Speaks on Mack 10 & Cube Beef..
105 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+113online now  7
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-22online now  2
Video inside Cardi has abs now
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy