PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one fukking with the ITALIAN MAFIOSO "Gomorrah"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #26
agilegorilla 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1078 1078
 TrillestTalk404 said
Saying it's better than The Wire makes me think your trolling or that you work on the show...
Itís way better than wire. This is literally the greatest tv series ever created. And believe me Iím a serious Show fan in general. Breaking Bad Wire both classics goats. Gomorrah better than breaking bad and wire put together. That sh*t on another level

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Oswaldgatesjr 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$5,879 | Props total: 12471 12471
 AMG2M4 said
Been fukking with this show HEAVY for the past two years..This sh*t is as good as The Wire, except it's much more gritty. I like it more.

It's an international series, but you can find episodes with English voice-overs. HEAVILY RECOMMENDED!

This sh*t was supposed to come to USA, but Harvey Weinstein got caught up in legal trouble and the studios are f*ghting over the rights to it now to syndicate it in the States. The show is available on Netflix I think and SundanceTV, and while you there also check out "Suburra".

The first episode of the new season, Season 4, came out on March 29.

Team Ciro

Put me on op
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #28
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 942 942
Been on this for a min... didnít knownseason 4 came out. Good sh*t OP
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
tyke17 
space
space
space
$266 | Props total: 702 702
Gomorrah is great - but the new season has been UNDERWHELMING

Suburra is good. S2 is better than 1

Last edited by tyke17; 04-13-2019 at 09:22 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #30
thegod 
space
space
$1,749 | Props total: 1712 1712
 tyke17 said
Gomorrah is great - but the new season has been UNDERWHELMING

The new season has been ...mehh

Suburra is good. S2 is better than 1
The OP is trying to put ppl on and you putting up spoilers?

Edit: removed spoilers from quote

Last edited by thegod; 04-13-2019 at 10:46 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
tyke17 
space
space
space
$266 | Props total: 702 702
 thegod said
The OP is trying to put ppl on and you putting up spoilers?
Lmao, my bad - I got too far ahead of myself.
Good looking man
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #32
thegod 
space
space
$1,749 | Props total: 1712 1712
 tyke17 said
Lmao, my bad - I got too far ahead of myself.
Good looking man
All good. You fu*ked it up for me too but I'll forget what I saw by the time I watch hopefully lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #33
Deniro732 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5661 5661
I'm going to check it out
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #34
614FACE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,660 | Props total: 4219 4219
watch both seasons a few years ago doing 5k on a treadmill.

good show but nothing close to the wire or sopranos. knock it off...
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #35
Villain 51 heat pts51
space
space
$12,430 | Props total: 16491 16491
Saw the movie years ago. Didn't know there was a show.

Movie is a underrated masterpiece.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #36
AMG2M4 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
$6,111 | Props total: 10241 10241
 Jaymalls said
Been on this for a min... didn’t knownseason 4 came out. Good sh*t OP
Yeah, I been waiting for it like a kid on Christmas Day.

Also, seen both movies and I liked the Suburra movie more than the show, even though the show is cool, and I like the Gomorra show better than the movie, but, again, the movie was pretty good, too. I actually got put on by first watching the Suburra movie back in '15. Loved it! Both series are based on the movies/books.

The scene from the Suburra movie when the politician is having a threesome and they show them smoking crack/meth while mťnagin. I couldn't believe what I was watching.

Here's the link for Season 4 1080p with hard subs, you might have to search to find the English voice-overs, but reading the subs and hearing their accents made it more enjoyable and authentic for me.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by AMG2M4; 04-13-2019 at 10:21 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #37
AMG2M4 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
 thegod said
All good. You fu*ked it up for me too but I'll forget what I saw by the time I watch hopefully lol
You can also edit your response to eliminate the spoilers. Some of the best scenes have spoilers in them but I can't link all of them so i found some which shouldn't ruin it.

Either way, whether you know what to expect or not, you will definitely still enjoy watching it. There is definitely emotions that you feel watching it so idk why the critic at NYT said it's low on emotions compared to The Sopranos. I don't think that's true. It's very well done and the plot is unpredictable. This sh*t easily in the running for the best show of all time in all genres.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #38
AMG2M4 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
 HARBINGER said
Dont watch the show dont watch TV. My life is a movie and I'm entertained being me however.. massive attack is my favorite group and they put me on with this song

Dope video but not sure I can sit through the show @

I'll just add this to the soundtrack of my life.. thanks

Edit: btw.. too much flash in those rifle bursts but still looked like a cool scene & concept.. the explosion? Must of been alot of haz mat and or fuel on that boat
I only know one song by them.."Paradise Circus"...this FREAKY k*nky chick i was messing with liked fukking to it. Good times.

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '18        #39
agilegorilla 
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Been fukking with this show HEAVY for the past two years..This sh*t is as good as The Wire, except it's much more gritty. I like it more.

It's an international series, but you can find episodes with English voice-overs. HEAVILY RECOMMENDED!

This sh*t was supposed to come to USA, but Harvey Weinstein got caught up in legal trouble and the studios are f*ghting over the rights to it now to syndicate it in the States. The show is available on Netflix I think and SundanceTV, and while you there also check out "Suburra".

The first episode of the new season, Season 4, came out on March 29.

Team Ciro
You gotta be a straight snake to like Ciro. That boy is a traitor and has no problem k*lling innocent CHILDREN.. smh
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #40
AMG2M4 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
 agilegorilla said
You gotta be a straight snake to like Ciro. That boy is a traitor and k*lled his own girl, daughter , and other two innocent children. That n*gga is trash
Tis' Life.

Life of crime and you looking for role models.

2 weeks ago '18        #41
agilegorilla 
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Tis' Life.

Lol I can already tell youíre a bi*ch by your response.. what a man you are. Big man. Hahahaha BIG MAN bro. You tough. k*ll innocent children.: thatís life. Thatís gangsta right? Lmao.. foh you clown nerd a*s n*gga
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #42
agilegorilla 
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Tis' Life.

Lol let me stop , you’re such a bi*ch you might report me.. I was just kidding bro.. I wouldn’t hurt you. Didn’t mean it
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #43
AMG2M4 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
 agilegorilla said
Lol I can already tell youíre a bi*ch by your response.. what a man you are. Big man. Hahahaha BIG MAN bro. You tough. k*ll innocent children.: thatís life. Thatís gangsta right? Lmao.. foh you clown nerd a*s n*gga
Why you so emotional?

2 weeks ago '18        #44
agilegorilla 
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Why you so emotional?
How youíre gonna condone k*lling kids though.. man the internet lol do you bro. Idolize Ciro idgaf. Good show tho right ? Cheers gangsta
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #45
AMG2M4 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
 agilegorilla said
Lol let me stop , youíre such a bi*ch you might report me.. I was just kidding bro.. I wouldnít hurt you. Didnít mean it
What a bi*ch.

n*gga stand by what you believe in or shut the fukk up.

2 weeks ago '16        #46
AMG2M4 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
 agilegorilla said
How you’re gonna condone k*lling kids though.. man the internet lol do you bro. Idolize Ciro idgaf. Good show tho right ? Cheers gangsta
Omar was taken out by a lil kid and he never expected it. n*gga, shut the fukk up. You ain't never did dirt in your lifetime. There is no honor code amongst criminals.

2 weeks ago '18        #47
agilegorilla 
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Omar was taken out by a lil kid and he never expected it. n*gga, shut the fukk up. You ain't never did dirt in your lifetime. There is no honor code amongst criminals.
Alright tough guy, mr child k*ller here. Yo boxden watch out, AMG is a straight k*ller and heíll k*ll yo kids too , lmao aight boss my bad bro.. donít start k*llin kids now gangsta. You got it. You da man bruh. Youíre a real criminal. Youíre the real Dirt doer. Yeah bro. You are Boxdens biggest criminal. I am honored to have interacted with you. Youíre such a k*ller Iím surprised Feds are not on your
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #48
AMG2M4 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
 agilegorilla said
Alright tough guy, mr child k*ller here. Yo boxden watch out, AMG is a straight k*ller and he’ll k*ll yo kids too , lmao aight boss my bad bro.. don’t start k*llin kids now gangsta. You got it. You da man bruh. You’re a real criminal. You’re the real Dirt doer. Yeah bro. You are Boxdens biggest criminal. I am honored to have interacted with you. You’re such a k*ller I’m surprised Feds are not on your
You expecting some choirboys to be in the Mafia.

All that sh*t about no women no children is BULLsh*t. No snitching = BULLsh*t.

n*ggas are out here for #1 reason --- THEMSELVES.

If you have a family and you're in that lifestyle, your family WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU!

You sound green as fukk my dude.

n*gga, we k*lling women and kids overseas right now, you just don't hear about it on the 5/10 o'clock news.

Money is the root of ALL EVIL, but you scared. n*gga, go to church. Why you wanna argue about this?

Even Scarface got taken out for not wanting to k*ll kids.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 04-13-2019 at 11:31 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #49
agilegorilla 
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
You expecting some choirboys to be in the Mafia.

All that sh*t about no women no children is BULLsh*t. No snitching = BULLsh*t.

n*ggas are out here for #1 reason --- THEMSELVES.

If you have a family and you're in that lifestyle, your family WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU!

You sound green as fukk my dude.

n*gga, we k*lling women and kids overseas right now, you just don't hear about it on the 5/10 o'clock news.

Money is the root of ALL EVIL, but you scared. n*gga, go to church. Why you wanna argue about this?
Bro you know about streets from movies and shows.. I know about k*llers and mafia from real life. But let me stop.. youíre dumb as fu*k lmaooo nothing that you wrote has ANYTHING to do with what I said and my point. I said you gotta be a snake to like Ciro.. now wtf you talking about? Lmao smh. Of course sh*t like that happens in real life where some low lives k*ll kids.. but that is never condoned and donít mean you gotta idolize it . Man.. just go bash your skull against the wall in your room and then jerk off as you bleed from your head and die. Please do that.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #50
AMG2M4 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
 agilegorilla said
Bro you know about streets from movies and shows.. I know about k*llers and mafia from real life. But let me stop.. you’re dumb as fu*k lmaooo nothing that you wrote has ANYTHING to do with what I said and my point. I said you gotta be a snake to like Ciro.. now wtf you talking about? Lmao smh. Of course sh*t like that happens in real life where some low lives k*ll kids.. but that is never condoned and don’t mean you gotta idolize it . Man.. just go bash your skull against the wall in your room and then jerk off as you bleed from your head and die. Please do that.
Do you have a prescription for estrogen pills?

We got a bad a*s over here that knows k*llers and mafia from real life, but you sound like you don't know the first thing about k*llers or the mafia.

You don't have to try to impress me. You sound like a pu**y.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 04-13-2019 at 11:46 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  44
Azealia Banks workin' dem angles again
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+102online now  30
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  29
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  16
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club