3 biggest mistakes of Man of Steel

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #26
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,494 | Props total: 3067 3067
Man of steel is a good movie. Not flawless but the story was decent, Zod was a great villain and the visuals,were spectacular. If they had given cavils supes a little more personality it would have made it even better.

2 weeks ago '06        #27
marcusaka50 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$33,214 | Props total: 15394 15394
i thought MOS was good....the chris nolan formula in this movie worked...even with BvS it worked to extent.... the formula dc should of kept for the universe...i don't think MOS was a classic but i think it still has good replay volume..
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #28
Mickey Ganja 
space
space
$2,881 | Props total: 3242 3242
 HARBINGER said
Suck my big a*s d*ck ya bish
Go suck Cavill's steel

And tweet your review to zack snyder

2 weeks ago '17        #29
Smallville 
space
space
space
$395 | Props total: 406 406
Best Superman flick ever and had synder darkness mos, watchmen , guardians of galaxy iron man 1-2 , civil war, first avengers and doc strange as marvel goes on it gets cornier thatís why I like mos and watchmen better and if you compare mos to any dc or marvel origin movie mos and watchmen are either above it or not that far below it

2 weeks ago '17        #30
Smallville 
space
space
space
$395 | Props total: 406 406
 Smallville said
Best Superman flick ever and had synder darkness mos, watchmen , guardians of galaxy iron man 1-2 , civil war, first avengers and doc strange as marvel goes on it gets cornier thatís why I like mos and watchmen better and if you compare mos to any dc or marvel origin movie mos and watchmen are either above it or not that far below it
The dark knight trilogy too

2 weeks ago '05        #31
Micheal C. Will 28 heat pts28
space
space
$31,268 | Props total: 28065 28065
It is the best Superman film because it is the first Supes film to actually capture the action and feel from the comics. Yea, it isn't perfect but what comic book film is for the most part.

For a origin film, it was just fine.

And what are some you going to say those outdated films from the 70's and 80's or Superman Returns were better.....because there not
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #32
space
space
Some point of reference just in case

[video - click to view]

VS

[video - click to view]

Not point in me posting any Superman Returns clips, because there were no action scenes in that film
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #33
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 8535 8535
 Slayn said
Let me preface this with that this movie was by far the best Superman movie ever made and still to this day would stand as a great entry into a United DC Universe or even just the Superman universe in general. But as well as this movie did it received mixed reviews and in my opinion here is why.

1. Trying to copy Batman Begins - The Batman Begins story worked so well because he has such a complicated backstory that made him into what he became and Christopher Nolan told that story in perfect non linear fashion. Superman is much easier and completely different. The story should have been told in order as it happened and not try and flip back and forth thru time like Batman did. People want to see the buildup of his powers from a young boy raised on a farm into Superman.

2. Development of supporting characters - This is a cause and effect of the non linear story telling. They had to toss in Supermanís most important supporting characters already developed rather than seeing them change due to Supermanís and Clarkís influences. This really cheapened the Lois Lane character most of all.

3. Not truly introducing Superman and endearing him to the world prior to Zod coming in and wanting him. It would have been much more monumental and emotional with Superman already being beloved by the world and the supporting characters.

This is all just my 2 cents and doesnít matter much now years later but I have to credit Snyder for nearly making a perfect Superman movie. I think he got pressured afterwards by Warner to do the Batman Superman and Justice league movies.

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '12        #34
Thworldisyours 62 heat pts62
space
space
$10,179 | Props total: 23699 23699
 Micheal C. Will said
It is the best Superman film because it is the first Supes film to actually capture the action and feel from the comics. Yea, it isn't perfect but what comic book film is for the most part.

For a origin film, it was just fine.

And what are some you going to say those outdated films from the 70's and 80's or Superman Returns were better.....because there not

[video - click to view]

This one scene is better than Man of Steel easily.

"I see you are practiced in worshipping things that fly.... Good. "
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #35
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 2223 2223
#1 Trying to be The Dark Knight Trilogy

#2 Wasting time on is Origin

#3 General Zod again

2 weeks ago '05        #36
space
space
 Thworldisyours said

This one scene is better than Man of Steel easily.

"I see you are practiced in worshipping things that fly.... Good. "
Nah, this ain't it chief.

I can't take those films seriously anymore after seeing Man of Steel. Zod's announcement to the world in MOS was way more gangster than just crashing the White House.

[video - click to view]

But hey, some of ya'll like living in the past with nostalgia so do you
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #37
Jumpoff21 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,272 | Props total: 2283 2283
Was a marvel fan growing up but always loved superman. Problem with MOS was the characterization was all wrong, the action and stakes are fine.

2 weeks ago '13        #38
Godric 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 3757 3757
 QdobaCasanova said
You have 0 courtesy for how contrarian your opinion is and expect people to listen to you?

If you have an opinion that goes against the grain, youre supposed to be explaining your opinion, not stating it empirically like itís the general consensus.

Try again.
How the hell are you going to post this acting like 80 percent of your posts aren't contrarian? All your posts read the same you trying to diminish popular opinion while pretending like people should give a fu*k about yours.

2 weeks ago '16        #39
TrillSp 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 8911 8911
1. 56 seconds of logo introductions
2. Throwing each other into buildings.
3. CGI was a bit mediocre. For example when Superman flew to catch the helicopter pilot.

Overall I thought it was dope. I own it. So it doesn't make sense for me to say it was trash. It was the Superman I was waiting on since Richard Donners first Superman.

2 weeks ago '16        #40
TrillSp 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 8911 8911
Still think Viggo would have been a dope Zod. But Michael Shannon held it down.

2 weeks ago '17        #41
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,673 | Props total: 27156 27156
 Godric said
How the hell are you going to post this acting like 80 percent of your posts aren't contrarian? All your posts read the same you trying to diminish popular opinion while pretending like people should give a fu*k about yours.
Except I explain myself; he didnít.

Yaíll dont like reading and getting bi*chy.

2 weeks ago '14        #42
worldwide202 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 7559 7559
Didn't finish it after several tries. Same with BVS. Just couldn't hold my interest.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #43
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,494 | Props total: 3067 3067
Watching this on tbs right now. The other thing about this movie that's impressive is the score. Its epic.

2 weeks ago '13        #44
Eljefe617 
space
space
space
$508 | Props total: 697 697
I'm surprised people have a problem with the final f*ght scene and the destruction. Were y'all expecting Supes to break out the BJJ? This was a dope a*s movie to me
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #45
addth3sauce 10 heat pts10
space
space
$241 | Props total: 737 737

I actually liked them all I just enjoyed the ride and looked for similarities from the comics and 90s cartoons

I could care less about the pacing or what they should have done or what they shouldnt have done. It was their vision and I dont try to play critic. I just enjoy the experience because its a comic book movie so its not aiming to be Schindler's List

Last edited by addth3sauce; 04-14-2019 at 06:49 PM..

2 weeks ago '15        #46
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,532 | Props total: 30567 30567
One of the foggiest movies I ever seen. sh*t was looking like Superman in the fog
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #47
Ryo857 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 1268 1268
The best Action packed SuperMan flick weíve ever gotten like it was straight outta the books
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #48
Cesus Jhist 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 376 376
The problem is the movie is “ok” as hell. Lol

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-16online now  43
Azealia Banks workin' dem angles again
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+102online now  32
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  29
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  17
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club