Game Of Thrones: Final Season (8) [Official Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
38 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64  47
33 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '16        #901
NoLvstName 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,859 | Props total: 47155 47155
 Bkjj11 said
Episode 3 is title battle of winterfell

expect many deaths i guess
Night King bout to run a blitzkreig on the opps

I can't wait
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #902
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$995 | Props total: 117 117
I hope Sam doesn't do no bi*ch sh*t out of spite
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #903
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,339 | Props total: 9386 9386
fu*king Sam is gonna sit on the Iron Throne with Gilly as Queen
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #904
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,956 | Props total: 8115 8115
my take:

The dragon queen puts too much on her dragons, thats going to be her downfall IMO

cersie really wanted them elephants

Bran calling shots and is cold asf, he did sam like that on purpose

sansa wants snow...dont tell me how, she mad jealous

i just want to see the hound catch bodies....

last 4 episode finna be crazy

2 weeks ago '06        #905
droid3000 1161 heat pts1161
space
space
$32,040 | Props total: 44140 44140

[instagram - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+7   

1 week ago '16        #906
NoLvstName 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,859 | Props total: 47155 47155
Reason I'm fu*kin with the Night King because I have a sneaking suspicion he has a good reason as to why he is doing this

I don't think he's just f*ghting to f*ght or to rule the world

Plua that body he got on the dragon was godly
+5   

1 week ago '07        #907
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,287 | Props total: 5619 5619
 ezduzit said
I thought GOT wouldn't involve any race sh*t..but then the way them northerners stared at missandei and grey worm like they were in the middle of Mississippi

edit: I know they looked at dany like that and jon said they don't like "outsiders"..but it was still funny
The North is mad xenophobic. And they always have been. And the last Targs to be in power burned up their Lord and his heir.

Plus... racially... they are somewhat distinct... considering the Northmen consider themselves descendants of the First Men and the Southerners are the Andals.

1 week ago '18        #908
tedmages 3 heat pts
space
space
$226 | Props total: 359 359

[pic - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '09        #909
29 26 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,278 | Props total: 4176 4176
The bran reunion next ep. And wheres brienne at the moment?

Dragon ride was corny to me, seeing jon hang on at the speed but whatever.

I wonder how dany will take the news. Probably try and k*ll someone and before that happens the white walkers show up, lol.

1 week ago '12        #910
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,043 | Props total: 6745 6745
the dragon ride was corny..i think we can all agree..but I see why they showed us it... the dragons already hate the north tho...I wonder if they'll be too weak to f*ght when the night kang comes thru
+4   

1 week ago '07        #911
21 1713 heat pts1713
space
space
$65,274 | Props total: 76497 76497
That message from the King

Bodies bout to start droppin next ep.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #912
David akaLegion 3 heat pts
space
space
$277 | Props total: 903 903
 NoLvstName said
Reason I'm fu*kin with the Night King because I have a sneaking suspicion he has a good reason as to why he is doing this

I don't think he's just f*ghting to f*ght or to rule the world

Plua that body he got on the dragon was godly
Yeah to cleanse westeros of these incesteous bi*ches
can’t be fu*king if you dead
+1   

1 week ago '12        #913
iamsweets 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 6992 6992
 ezduzit said
the dragon ride was corny..i think we can all agree..but I see why they showed us it... the dragons already hate the north tho...I wonder if they'll be too weak to f*ght when the night kang comes thru
I agree I was like get this The Bachelor Westeros sh*t up out of here.

1 week ago '18        #914
Sandyy 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 9435 9435
Night king just need to end this sh*t we been waiting 2 years. I wanna see the north fall. If the Night king lose this whole series trash

1 week ago '07        #915
joshdogg26 195 heat pts195
space
space
$35,890 | Props total: 16407 16407
guys, I got a lot of flak discussing this at work today because I said I don't buy Sansa as the "cleverest" or whatever Arya called her. my argument was that she hasn't done anything to demonstrate that she is calculated on a Littlefinger / Cersei level. their arguments were mostly about her experiences and what she's been through, but that in itself does not prove her own intelligence.

other points I could see making but to me still fall short are:
1) her role in orchestrating and supporting the battle of the bastards
2) her brief tenure as the lady of winterfell, including things like the decision to start hording food supplies from surrounding houses at winterfell
3) seeing through Littlefinger's really dumb and telegraphed out-of-character ruse last season

that is not enough for her position as "the cleverest" to feel earned, IMO, but if that is how they are pushing her then we have to take it at face value. am I missing anything?

Last edited by joshdogg26; 04-15-2019 at 06:10 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '07        #916
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,445 | Props total: 8453 8453
 Top Shelf said
Where my dude @ at to represent for his squad

[video - click to view]

My friend, I've been helping The One True Queen prepare for the war to come. Much is at stake and the most ideal strategies must be formulated with the utmost sense of urgency.

But, fear not, I have returned to collect yet another W for the Cersei Squad!

KeepinItTrill said
@ @

It is time, old friend. The long wait has come... and gone.

I ask you... to what end?

Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same.

And now, it's here.

Or should I say... The One True Queen is!

GroovyJay said
@ n*ggas downtalking the queen
Ser Jay. Thank you for being our eyes and ears in the field.

The One True Queen is ever grateful for your work and continued support.

Believe me, these worthless peasants will be dealt with accordingly.

In due time, we will adorn spikes across all our lands w/ new ornamentation.

But, at the moment, it would behoove us to focus on the more paramount issues that stand before us.

We have a war to win, Ser Jay. And after we wipe these northern scum out of existence... if you know who doesn't do it first...

The Squad can sit back w/ a glass of the finest aged Cabernet Sauvignon, as we bask in the peace, harmony and perfection that will exist under the rule of The One True Queen.

Long may She Reign.
+7   

1 week ago '13        #917
Boss870 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 935 935
yeh ididnt wait all this time for no stinking dragon ride...im ready for next week!

1 week ago '12        #918
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 1578 1578
Even them Dragons Kno Team Snow Run Thangs...
+1   

1 week ago '08        #919
Sin1885 
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 34 34
#SNOW2020
+2   

1 week ago '04        #920
Top Shelf 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 7315 7315
 Bleezy said

My friend, I've been helping The One True Queen prepare for the war to come. Much is at stake and the most ideal strategies must be formulated with the utmost sense of urgency.

But, fear not, I have returned to collect yet another W for the Cersei Squad!

It is time, old friend. The long wait has come... and gone.

I ask you... to what end?

Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same.

And now, it's here.

Or should I say... The One True Queen is!

Ser Jay. Thank you for being our eyes and ears in the field.

The One True Queen is ever grateful for your work and continued support.

Believe me, these worthless peasants will be dealt with accordingly.

In due time, we will adorn spikes across all our lands w/ new ornamentation.

But, at the moment, it would behoove us to focus on the more paramount issues that stand before us.

We have a war to win, Ser Jay. And after we wipe these northern scum out of existence... if you know who doesn't do it first...

The Squad can sit back w/ a glass of the finest aged Cabernet Sauvignon, as we bask in the peace, harmony and perfection that will exist under the rule of The One True Queen.

Long may She Reign.
oh sh*t @ back

better get your hoe in check mane. Since jamie is out the picture look like you still gonna be a side n*gga

Last edited by Top Shelf; 04-15-2019 at 04:07 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '16        #921
OWPE 97 heat pts97
space
space
$6,062 | Props total: 15232 15232
1st episode was filler and a waste of time. Only 5 episodes left too, what a shame.

1 week ago '04        #922
d.c. supreme 32 heat pts32
space
space
$15,808 | Props total: 16620 16620
 joshdogg26 said
guys, I got a lot of flak discussing this at work today because I said I don't buy Sansa as the "cleverest" or whatever Arya called her. my argument was that she hasn't done anything to demonstrate that the is calculated on a Littlefinger / Cersei level. their arguments were mostly about her experiences and what she's been through, but that in itself does not prove her own intelligence.

other points I could see making but to me still fall short are:
1) her role in orchestrating and supporting the battle of the bastards
2) her brief tenure as the lady of winterfell, including things like the decision to start hording food supplies from surrounding houses at winterfell
3) seeing through littlefinger's really dumb and telegraphed out-of-character ruse last season

that is not enough for her position as "the cleverest" to feel earned, IMO, but if that is how they are pushing her then we have to take it at face value. am I missing anything?
nah jon snow/aegon himself said to i think arya by the children of the forest tree behind winterfell that, "sansa thinks she's more clever/smarter than she is" or something to that effect. similar to tywin saying that about cersei to tyrion in season 2 it was i think? so the show isn't trying to sell sansa as legit machiavellian level calculator now or anything just like she said in season finale of last season that i actually caught before the premiere that she "does learn slow but i learn." she's just finally adjusted to playing with the big boys now in some capacity. arya just said that because its pretty clear they're selling her and sansa as being in lockstep right now and they're questioning jon's loyalty is all.
+5   

1 week ago '07        #923
ptwist 50 heat pts50
space
space
$17,779 | Props total: 11515 11515
 FeedTheBeast said
This.....glad its finally out there and he knows. Couldnt really be a jaw dropping moment when we all been anticipating that moment. Finding out some other dramatic way would have been overkill.
I talked to a friend about it. It was revealed to Jon the way it’s suppose to. Sam, knowingly or by pure anger and sadness of being revealed his parents have been burned used the knowledge solely to get Jon to flip the crown to him.

Sam is in the game now.

Few points they drove home in multiple lines, in that the north is loyal to their own and wary of foreign invaders.. this was displayed in the looks they received upon entering Winterfell and the ether Lady Mormont was spewing at both Dany & Jon. This is going to be very key in not just getting the north to coexist with Danys armies but decide how they handle Cersei as well.

Make no mistake about it, the GC are there to defend against the NK if they succeed in washing the North, or they’ll go ahead and fu*k around and send a few up north (including Bronn) to foil plans.

Last edited by ptwist; 04-15-2019 at 04:43 PM..

1 week ago '04        #924
d.c. supreme 32 heat pts32
space
space
$15,808 | Props total: 16620 16620
but yeah to people talking about the dragon riding scene that sh*t was corny of course it was like a hokey boy meets girl and takes her on a ride on his motorcycle in a rom com type sh*t but instead flipped with the female being the dominant one. to be honest i feel like that sh*t was just thrown in for the hoes to get their lil romance feels because it felt that bluntly campy. only thing i will say is i saw earlier somewhere that once a dragon lets someone ride it they never let anyone else control them anymore or some sh*t? so like dany could of stupidly gave up her second to last dragon to jon possibly? but i guess thats book stuff i dunno if the showrunners are beholden to that.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #925
Pastor Ra 54 heat pts54
space
space
space
$2,058 | Props total: 7182 7182
Cersei, Tyrion, Varys, and Petyr are said to be the smartest.

Sansa outsmarted 1 of the top 4. How is she not up there to some of yall?

All 4 of them went through horrors to get to their status. Cersei survived Robert when she wanted to k*ll herself multiple times. Didn't want to marry him, but did it for the fam. Her father's best student. Petyr had to watch the woman of his dreams be with Ned, who he felt he was better than. Tyrion was sh*tted on for being an imp and hated by his pops and sister for k*lling his mother through child birth. Varys was born a slave, then sold to a psycho/sorcerer who took his manhood, but he still managed to reach his status.

Based on these 4, Sansa has went through the hardships and survived when so many haven't. Being r*ped and even being submissive to the family that murdered her dad. How many characters have the discipline to hold back their anger and wait to get their vengeance? She played the game by saying the right things and then outsmarted Petyr. Whether you like it or not, playing along to survive is how you play the game of thrones. She is Cersei 2.0 with a hint of Petyr.
+7   

Home      

most viewed right now
+110online now  27
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
My Biggest questions from Endgame's ending (Big spoilers) and MCU's future
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  16
Azealia Banks workin' dem angles again