Noah’s Ark (1928) the movie killed 3 extras by flooding the scene with 600,000 gallons 💦

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #26
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,138 | Props total: 19455 19455
 SimpinAintEz said
You’re bickering about the color of people from a fable fam. Let that sink in.

All I’ve ever done was echoed what has been scientifically proven thus far about the origin of life. So far, everything discovered appears to have come about through NATURAL processes, not supernatural. Name a single gotdamn scientist that a*serts that a “godly force” exists outside of reality (whatever tf that means), let alone set anything in motion. I’ll wait.

Existence necessitates reality. What examples do you have of something existing outside of reality? Wtf is a “godly” force? There’s not a single objective definition of what a god is, mainly because they’re not proven to exist and every Tom, d*ck, and Harry has their own definition of one.
Everything appears to come from a natural process?

Now you disputing fairytales with more fairytale?

Link one journal bro, you couldn't even find one from a biased atheist that says that.

Next your going to quote the Miller Urey experiment, out of context without even understanding it. Lmao I dare you to. Don't even understand protein chirality talkin about it appears natural. Our solar system isn't even natural. How many hybrid gas giant/ rocky planet solar systems have we found?

Free ether, I got as much as you need bro. We can get on entropy, next. Natural processes typically cause things to break down, slow down, cool down, and become random. I'd love to hear natural processes that do the opposite like you are a*suming with no evidence.

1 week ago '16        #27
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You’re talking to the wrong one fam. Direct your ridicule to @. He’s ready to die defending this fairy tale.
Have you ever read the 2nd LAW of thermodynamics? Lol check it out sometime.

1 week ago '13        #28
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,248 | Props total: 25672 25672
 Boogie1790 said
Lol u live to disprove God. But suppoa state supposedly ordained by God. fu*kin bozo
Gods are unfalsifiable propositions. Attempting to “disprove” something that is unfalsifiable is nonsensical. Oh, and you might want to work on typing coherent sentences before calling someone else a “bozo”.

1 week ago '13        #29
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Teknicks said
Have you ever read the 2nd LAW of thermodynamics? Lol check it out sometime.
Womp womp.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #30
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,911 | Props total: 17033 17033
 SimpinAintEz said
Gods are unfalsifiable propositions. Attempting to “disprove” something that is unfalsifiable is nonsensical. Oh, and you might want to work on typing coherent sentences before calling someone else a “bozo”.
Its all good atleast my logic is logical. Lol a religon hater who supports Israel

1 week ago '13        #31
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Teknicks said
Everything appears to come from a natural process?

Now you disputing fairytales with more fairytale?

Link one journal bro, you couldn't even find one from a biased atheist that says that.

Next your going to quote the Miller Urey experiment, out of context without even understanding it. Lmao I dare you to. Don't even understand protein chirality talkin about it appears natural. Our solar system isn't even natural. How many hybrid gas giant/ rocky planet solar systems have we found?

Free ether, I got as much as you need bro. We can get on entropy, next. Natural processes typically cause things to break down, slow down, cool down, and become random. I'd love to hear natural processes that do the opposite like you are a*suming with no evidence.
You sad dipsh*t. Nothing you’ve listed is necessitates the supernatural. Name a single scientists that a*serts otherwise. I’ll wait.

Also, how pathetic do you have to be to make up arguments (Miller Urey) I didn’t present and then rebuttal them for fake W’s.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 04-15-2019 at 12:32 PM..

1 week ago '16        #32
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Womp womp.
Great response

1 week ago '16        #33
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You sad dipsh*t. Nothing you’ve listed is necessitates the supernatural. Name a single scientists that a*serts otherwise. I’ll wait.

Also, how pathetic do you have to be to make up arguments (Miller Urey) I didn’t present and then rebuttal them for fake W’s.
That's what I thought bro. Take care.

1 week ago '13        #34
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
Its all good atleast my logic is logical. Lol a religon hater who supports Israel
You’ve presented nothing logical. You seem hurt.

1 week ago '13        #35
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Teknicks said
That's what I thought bro. Take care.

You thought you were a sad dipsh*t who couldn’t produce a single scientist a*serting that “godlike forces outside of reality” set life in motion? Glad we finally agreed on something.

1 week ago '16        #36
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You thought you were a sad dipsh*t who couldn’t produce a single scientist a*serting that “godlike forces outside of reality” set life in motion? Glad we finally agreed on something.
You're the one who said life is a natural process. You don't even understand life first off and you've never heard of natural process that could be used to start life.

You're literally passing down a made up oral tradition that was created to console people's feelings about their belief system.

Alot of atheists say it.. But they dare not actually study it because it will destroy their worldview. The willfully ignorant.

1 week ago '16        #37
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You can prove that our natural laws are incompatible with abiogenesis and the formation of the universe.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  40
Azealia Banks workin' dem angles again
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+102online now  33
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  22
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  13
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club