Black Panther 2 delayed by problems or not?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #1
1729 page views
22 comments

O1as 315 heat pts315
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 20288 20288
Black Panther 2 delayed by problems or not?

22 comments for "Black Panther 2 delayed by problems or not?"

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #2
Doc Da Great 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 21495 21495
It's ComicBookCast2, I don't want to say the guy on that channel doesn't know sh*t, but he doesn't know sh*t.

He just another sh*t flinger when it comes to info.

He passes off alot of his "feelings" as "news"

Whatever the fu*k he's talking about, ain't really as big as he says it is.
+19   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
Ifeellikekobe 110 heat pts110
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 34310 34310
 Doc Da Great said
It's ComicBookCast2, I don't want to say the guy on that channel doesn't know sh*t, but he doesn't know sh*t.

Right. Lawd kevin feige already said it was time for a break
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #4
space
space
 Ifeellikekobe said
Right. Lawd kevin feige already said it was time for a break
Had to unsub from n*gga, not only was I subbed to people who got the info faster than he did.

But then he would start injecting his thought and feelings into the news making me think that what was what sh*t was gone be.

Anytime you hear "so maybe this means" after like the 10th time in the same one video.

Emergency awesome do THE SAME sh*t, except he's worse, he don't even preempt he just throw sh*t in there and keeps going.

"So Gwyneth Paltrow just posted this picture of her in a suit, that suit as you may not know is recuse, rescue issa blah blah blah so we know this means she's going to hear the relay message and go out to tony, with Captain marvel and save him.

Now if you were the last comment who won my giveaway...."

It's like wait ? wait excuse me, where are you getting this info ? Where are you getting this info, who is your source ?, are you gonna preempt this with some explanation, no ? just gone keep-okay.
[pic - click to view]

I HATE THAT n*gga. That n*gga and NEW Rockstars who LEGIT talk to you like you a fu*king idiot.

ANGERS. ME. yo.

"HI DiD ThaNOS, SNAP hIMseLf AWAY ?"

NO !!!!

[video - click to view]

WHY ARE EXPLAINING THE ENDING !! THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN !!

Hate them n*ggas, the dude narrating issa fu*king IDIOT

Deadass a mouthpiece of points you already know and yet they have over 2 MILLION subs.

This is partly why I just wanna be done wit this sh*t.

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 04-14-2019 at 06:37 AM..
+12   

2 weeks ago '14        #5
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 1529 1529
 Doc Da Great said
Had to unsub from n*gga, not only was I subbed to people who got the info faster than he did.

But then he would start injecting his thought and feelings into the news making me think that what was what sh*t was gone be.

Anytime you hear "so maybe this means" after like the 10th time in the same one video.

Emergency awesome do THE SAME sh*t, except he's worse, he don't even preempt he just throw sh*t in there and keeps going.

"So Gwyneth Paltrow just posted this picture of her in a suit, that suit as you may not know is recuse, rescue issa blah blah blah so we know this means she's going to hear the relay message and go out to tony, with Captain marvel and save him.

It's like wait ? wait excuse me, where are you getting this info ? Where are you getting this info, who is your source ?, are you gonna preempt this with some explanation, no ? just gone keep-okay.
[pic - click to view]

I HATE THAT n*gga. That n*gga and NEW Rockstars who LEGIT talk to you like you a fu*king idiot.

ANGERS. ME. yo.

NO !!!!

Deadass a mouthpiece of points you already know and yet they have over 2 MILLION subs.

Facts...I remember this dumbass kept posing avengers Infiniti’s war videos literalybafer the sh*t been in theaters for damn near 2 weeks already talking about the next movie speculating....then explaining ago we literally seen and is explained. Was annoying asf cuz I kept getting recommended..comments be having me dying tho...he doing it for the money
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
LILHAITIBABYYY 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$522 | Props total: 2223 2223
I honestly believe they should stop at 1 Black Panther isn’t that good of a character. k*llmonger made that movie what it was.

2 weeks ago '17        #7
YAYO101 
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 10041 10041
fu*king Armin! When it is a slow day of news, he will just make some sh*t up just to release the most unnecessary videos ever

He has a good channel but he can be flat out ANNOYING sometimes...most times.
Emergency Awesome
DopeSpill Comics
Andre "Black Nerd"
>

Wait and see WTF happens in Endgame first before just a*suming WTF is going on
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #8
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 669 669
 Doc Da Great said

[pic - click to view]

ANGERS. ME. yo.

NO !!!!

Another youtuber who is really bad and just makes sh*t up in his head and tries to pull it off as official news is Warstu. I dont know how anyone could take anything he says seriously.
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #9
space
space
 |JOHN| said
Another youtuber who is really bad and just makes sh*t up in his head and tries to pull it off as official news is Warstu. I dont know how anyone could take anything he says seriously.
The WHOLE movie news game is fu*kED UP and I hate it.

LEGIT.

The amount of videos that either offer the WORST in theories, news, rumors, just fu*king sometimes even opinions.

Thank god for Double Toasted. SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
[pic - click to view]

I got like maybe one or two other channels I listen to as well, but I had to put MAD n*ggas on the chopping block.

Nerdist is okay, but they STAY wrong. Every theory they have is wrong, but I think they have fun with that, and more times than not they give me info I didnt know.

Actually I've compartmentalized my sh*t.

I got people for news.

I got a dude for spoilers.

I got people for fanmade trailers or like to think of them as remixers of established content and dey b dropping fu*king FLAME sh*t.
[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #10
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 669 669
I love the guys at Double Toasted. I watch them daily. Korey and Martin are hillarious to me and Martin is a huge comic book guy
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #11
space
space
 |JOHN| said
I love the guys at Double Toasted. I watch them daily. Korey and Martin are hillarious to me and Martin is a huge comic book guy
Billy is SO underrated yo. DAT LAUGH

2 weeks ago '17        #12
becoolhomie2 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 2348 2348
Another video

2 weeks ago '11        #13
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,329 | Props total: 6299 6299
 |JOHN| said
Goddamn Im feeling this thread. Yall saying everything about these fake news a*s n*ggas that I want to say.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #14
georgebenson 11 heat pts11
space
space
$912 | Props total: 2103 2103
He speaks at a liars pace! like someone whose just letting random thoughts fall in place until it sounds plausible!

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #15
whouthinkitis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 2835 2835
 Doc Da Great said

[pic - click to view]

ANGERS. ME. yo.

NO !!!!

All of the above ^^^^ is exactly why I don't subscribe to channels like the ones posted b/c a lot of those guys don't get how annoying they can be.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #16
xArchangeLx 3 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 1671 1671
"And honestly"
"People are mad"
"So let's talk about it"
Then another "honestly"
And that's his videos lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
Swaggy Pea 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,384 | Props total: 5839 5839
 |JOHN| said
Only reason I go on YouTube besides looking at wrestling highlights from time to time is double toasted.Every video they watch I drop and I even subscribed to and got some dt merch lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #18
Ryo857 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 1268 1268
 Doc Da Great said

Yeah Armine’s a tool dude does the absolute most I only subscribe for his group discussions but mostly skip his videos are heavy opinionated like you said warstu is a lot better he’s all the way in England and gets better scoops
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #19
space
space
 Ryo857 said
Yeah Armine’s a tool dude does the absolute most I only subscribe for his group discussions but mostly skip his videos are heavy opinionated like you said warstu is a lot better he’s all the way in England and gets better scoops
I used to fu*k with their group chats, but this n*gga armin so fulla sh*t.couldnt do it no more.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
Stadium 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,702 | Props total: 2856 2856
Issa fayk nooz

2 weeks ago '06        #21
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$995 | Props total: 117 117
Charlie the GOAT would never

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
$2,035 | Props total: 4312 4312
Straight up, delete that video from the first post. Don’t give this motherfu*ker any views, I’m sick of these types making bullsh*t and ruining my perusing with lies and ‘I feel like’ videos.

2 weeks ago '18        #23
Ryo857 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 1268 1268
 Aesop1 said
Charlie the GOAT would never

Charlie’s dope too always keeps it a buck

Home      

most viewed right now
+26online now  44
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  39
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-17online now  27
Azealia Banks workin' dem angles again
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+86online now  11
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club