10 Things you Didn't Know About The 1996 Bulls

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '14        #101
Cuttysark 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 14258 14258
 dadon85 said
My bad. Meant in terms of management willing to pay
Now this I can agree

We wont ever win sh*t with this cheap a*s owner who only cares about the White Sox

And the yes men in the front office do Just enough to keep their jobs smh

4 weeks ago '19        #102
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
$391 | Props total: 868 868
 WizardsFan85 said
ah, but when averages 17 against Dallas, he's a bum that couldn't get it done

average 35 against GS and lose, he's a stat padder

They expect him to lose because of the superior competition. Had he had love and kyrie in 2015, GS would have been out of here. They beat them in 2016. Then they called 911 from the parking lot and added Durant and turned into a cheat code team. Take Durant away and the Cavs would have 3 peated

n*ggaz that don't play the smartest or best basketball aren't discussed in GOAT convos

again, shut up n*gga
He ain't just average 17, he mentally collapsed. His 17 was very different than Jason Terry's 17. Again, you need all these excuses to cover for him. He has never grown with a team. He needs the top talent, then he bails when he is done with them. He could never do what Duncan did in SA, Curry did in GSW, MJ did in Chicago. Those guys grew the core of their teams and evolved with them. Lebron only can run to Dwade and Bosh, then Kyrie and Love, then AD and whoever signs next. He not top 5 and he ain't in any GOAT conversation. 6 Ls in the finals with all those superteams. Brons*xuals are sick. Now making the finals is the new accolade not winning them. You should love the warriors for 5 straight appearances. d*ck lelarry d*ck out yo mouth. I hope NBA karma strikes his bi*chass again this season.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #103
ghettofied 416 heat pts416
space
space
$28,039 | Props total: 17617 17617
 DaQCKing said
He could still play D but in moments
Nothing like the Detroit guy that could lock up any muthafuka you put on the court for 48 minutes
Thatís why Jordan was so incredible. Scoring at a high rate, playing tough a*s defense at 34 and 35. LeBron doesnít play any defense now. Itís hikarious.

4 weeks ago '13        #104
BLACK MAMBA 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,386 | Props total: 4836 4836
 SoldiersReturn said
Lol Ron Harper was a starter and he never put up numbers close to Lou Williams in Chicago Harper was a baller in his earlier years wit the cavs and clippers on the bulls he more like shun Livingston then Lou Williams stop rewriting history.. you lose saying Harper came off the bench lmao so Kerr started over him then bruh you google n*ggaz k*ll me... The bulls were top heavy everything else was avg below avg outside of Kukoc nobody on that bench could get buckets create a bucket or think of a bucket... Jordan and pippen had to go out every night and blow teams out the water just to be able to rest kus that bench wasnít gonna hold sh*t down at all .. Every team in the league had a top two what made the bulls better was Jordan team pippen with anybody else and itís not as good or effective..Jordanís the reason itís super team....

Payton,Kemp
Malone Stockton
Isaiah, dumars
Johnson, Barkley
Hakeem, Clyde
LJ,Morning
Ewing,Starks
Shaq,Penny
Shaq,kobe
Iverson,stackhouse
Ray Allen, glen Robinson
Hardaway, Morning
Ewing, Houston
Mutumbo, Smith(Steve)
The league was full of combos in the 90s

[pic - click to view]

Ron harpers Lou Williams type numbers while playing with MJ Foh bruh dude never Avg over 8ppg not even five a*sist and he started Lou gets that in 5 mins foh

iím not comparing injures iím comparing talent

ron harper was a 20ppg his rookie year
shaun living never averaged over 10

name a team in the 90s that had that 3+ all nba/defense selections

you canít

bulls were favored in every finals

4 weeks ago '13        #105
space
space
 Lord Vermelho said
He ain't just average 17, he mentally collapsed. His 17 was very different than Jason Terry's 17. Again, you need all these excuses to cover for him. He has never grown with a team. He needs the top talent, then he bails when he is done with them. He could never do what Duncan did in SA, Curry did in GSW, MJ did in Chicago. Those guys grew the core of their teams and evolved with them. Lebron only can run to Dwade and Bosh, then Kyrie and Love, then AD and whoever signs next. He not top 5 and he ain't in any GOAT conversation. 6 Ls in the finals with all those superteams. Brons*xuals are sick. Now making the finals is the new accolade not winning them. You should love the warriors for 5 straight appearances. d*ck lelarry d*ck out yo mouth. I hope NBA karma strikes his bi*chass again this season.
lebron would win 10 rings if he was drafted to the Spurs, if he played with KD and Klay, or had pippen on his team

ur comparing those teams to cleveland

4 weeks ago '13        #106
space
space
 ghettofied said
Thatís why Jordan was so incredible. Scoring at a high rate, playing tough a*s defense at 34 and 35. LeBron doesnít play any defense now. Itís hikarious.
playing tough a*s defense meaning not having to guard the best player on the floor or anyone taller than 6í3?

4 weeks ago '19        #107
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
$391 | Props total: 868 868
 BLACK MAMBA said
lebron would win 10 rings if he was drafted to the Spurs, if he played with KD and Klay, or had pippen on his team

ur comparing those teams to cleveland
He wouldn't win because he would get people traded. Pippen is Pippen because MJ was there to help forge him and evolve with the whole team. Lebron thinks he is smarter than any coach, he would get Greg fired like he did all his coaches except Spoelstra. He tried to do it in Miami but Riley checked his bi*chass. Lebron has never grown with a team or shown the ability to do so. He's good at calling other superstars to form superteams though as he can only find success on ready made players. He'd flop in GSW if he were there rather than Curry, flop in Chicago as Pippen wouldn't be the player we know him as, because lebron always needs the ball in his hands, and Greg would be fired in SA. Lebron can win with other superstars/all stars. He can't enable them from day 1 to grow into that on any of his teams though. They need to already be that before he calls them up to team up.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #108
space
space
 BLACK MAMBA said
playing tough a*s defense meaning not having to guard the best player on the floor or anyone taller than 6í3?
Fantastic. Ron Harper still coming off the bench? You donít know sh*t. Stop quoting me. You didnít watch sh*t, dumb a*s.

4 weeks ago '13        #109
space
space
 Lord Vermelho said
He wouldn't win because he would get people traded. Pippen is Pippen because MJ was there to help forge him and evolve with the whole team. Lebron thinks he is smarter than any coach, he would get Greg fired like he did all his coaches except Spoelstra. He tried to do it in Miami but Riley checked his bi*chass. Lebron has never grown with a team or shown the ability to do so. He's good at calling other superstars to form superteams though as he can only find success on ready made players. He'd flop in GSW if he were there rather than Curry, flop in Chicago as Pippen wouldn't be the player we know him as, because lebron always needs the ball in his hands, and Greg would be fired in SA. Lebron can win with other superstars/all stars. He can't enable them from day 1 to grow into that on any of his teams though. They need to already be that before he calls them up to team up.
i donít think you realize how dumb you sound lol

so lebron wouldíve got phil jackson fired

who did lebron trade during his first 7 years or with the heat?

4 weeks ago '13        #110
space
space
 ghettofied said
Fantastic. Ron Harper still coming off the bench? You donít know sh*t. Stop quoting me. You didnít watch sh*t, dumb a*s.
avoided my entire post to deflect, cool i was wrong, now tell me again how great your god was at playing defense when he never had to guard anyone

4 weeks ago '16        #111
SoldiersReturn 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,012 | Props total: 3943 3943
 BLACK MAMBA said
i’m not comparing injures i’m comparing talent

ron harper was a 20ppg his rookie year
shaun living never averaged over 10

name a team in the 90s that had that 3+ all nba/defense selections

you can’t

bulls were favored in every finals
What does that have to do with his output starting for the bulls... nothing

He couldn’t even get them more then 7 ppg or 5 a*sist so again for the bulls he is closer to who? Lou Williams or shun Livingston?

Thnx for the false narratives man

The bulls were favorited because they had MJ swap any teams star with mJ on the finals that teams the favorite duh ...

Last edited by SoldiersReturn; 06-19-2019 at 10:34 AM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #112
space
space
 BLACK MAMBA said
avoided my entire post to deflect, cool i was wrong, now tell me again how great your god was at playing defense when he never had to guard anyone
You realize he was all defense before pippen even got on the team meaning he took the other teams best player then too pippen didnít come into the league all-star coward he got their eventually not right off the bat
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #113
space
space
 SoldiersReturn said
You realize he was all defense before pippen even got on the team meaning he took the other teams best player then too pippen didnít come into the league all-star coward he got their eventually not right off the bat
irrelevant. jordan never guarded the best player on the floor and him
and pippen were the biggest n*ggas in the league

4 weeks ago '13        #114
space
space
 SoldiersReturn said

The bulls were favorited because they had MJ swap any teams star with mJ on the finals that teams the favorite duh ...
Bulls with Hakeem would be the favorites
bulls with Shaq would be the favorites

pacers with MJ would not be the favorites

4 weeks ago '04        #115
space
space
 SoldiersReturn said
He didnít even know Ron Harper started for the Bulls. He probably thinks Steve Kerr was some great PG too.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #116
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$18,338 | Props total: 9996 9996
 NinetyThree94 said
Dennis Rodman had the best Nike's on that team. If you know you know (or something along those lines according to these youngsters)

[pic - click to view]

Lol, no he didnít ...but those were cool to

4 weeks ago '04        #117
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 SoldiersReturn said
A super team has a great bench Role players people that can score, create a shot on their own,, yeah itís a super team because they had Jordan not because the whole squad was formidable... no team with a
56 year old Robert Parrish,
Judd Buchler,
Brian ďanother 6 foulsĒ Williams,
Steve ďshoot the ball twice a game if Iím openĒ Kerr,
Bill ďWhy am I hereĒ winnington
Randy @Iím just here for the waterĒbrown
Can be considered super

And stop saying Hall of Fame like that just means the world you can have 6 good seasons and be in the Hall of Fame bruh.
Donít do my man ďM.Bison DeleĒ like that ...

R.I.P. to him tho
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #118
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 freezetag said
Def not CWebb...Webb had one shoe and that was the sensations.
You bugging bruh...

MsMarySon said
You must be a kid or something so I’ll let the arrogance slide. Back in the day you didn’t get your own shoe off the break. Nike would let you wear the newest shoes they were going to release and the players could chose colors ways. That shoe is the Air Max Uptempo that Webber wore. Google Cwebb uptempo and this pops up

[pic - click to view]

Yo, remember this!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 06-19-2019 at 05:44 AM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '08        #119
BuffaloSouldier 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,210 | Props total: 8044 8044
I can tell who actually got to witness greatness just by reading these comments. Even in Houston WGN showed every Bulls and White Sox game like they were the home team. Good times man, Barkley's, webber's, grant hills, rookie year questions, uptempos before the pip air uptempos, Griffeys, Barry Sanders, preseasons I could go on for days. 90s was the GOAT era to come up in.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #120
memphisboi55 
space
space
$3,830 | Props total: 2010 2010
 NinetyThree94 said
Dennis Rodman had the best Nike's on that team. If you know you know (or something along those lines according to these youngsters)

[pic - click to view]

The white and navy pair are at my nike outlet right now for like 49 bucks

4 weeks ago '17        #121
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 2676 2676
 Killaboy said
You know a Comp I never really thought of before?
Lamar Odom was a real similar player to kukoc.
Odom being a bit better rebounder, kukoc being a bit better shooter.
But overall they were real similar Swiss Army knife type players

I wouldn't go that far, they had similar styles no doubt but the only thing Kukoc could do better was shoot. Odom was a way better than him.
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #122
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$415 | Props total: 1261 1261
 Purse Snatcher said
3 hall of famers isn't a superteam when it comes to the bulls all of a sudden?
Neither was klay, curry, and Draymond until they added Durant then cousins. These thread smells like like lebron stan justification and rationalization. Neither was Detroit pistons with Billups, Hamilton, Wallace, and Wallace. Doesn't become a super team until great players on other teams join forces. Celtics when KG and Allen came over. Heat with Bosh and lebron coming over, warriors with kd coming over. Lakers with AD coming over. Lebron by himself didnt make a super team with La because they were not good before him and they only added him.

4 weeks ago '19        #123
Purse Snatcher 9 heat pts
space
space
$384 | Props total: 2715 2715
 jjwms33 said
Neither was klay, curry, and Draymond until they added Durant then cousins. These thread smells like like lebron stan justification and rationalization. Neither was Detroit pistons with Billups, Hamilton, Wallace, and Wallace. Doesn't become a super team until great players on other teams join forces. Celtics when KG and Allen came over. Heat with Bosh and lebron coming over, warriors with kd coming over. Lakers with AD coming over. Lebron by himself didnt make a super team with La because they were not good before him and they only added him.
Now a 73 win team with 3 all stars wasn't a superteam because they didn't join forces, ya just make up rules on the fly it's hilarious

4 weeks ago '13        #124
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$415 | Props total: 1261 1261
 Purse Snatcher said
Now a 73 win team with 3 all stars wasn't a superteam because they didn't join forces, ya just make up rules on the fly it's hilarious
Never heard anybody call them a super team until Durant joined. They were all drafted by organization. Nobody new how good they were until they started winning. So no they are not a super team by most people's def. Neither were the bulls. If Kar malone or Gary Paton would have went to bulls then yeah.

4 weeks ago '16        #125
space
space
 BLACK MAMBA said
irrelevant. jordan never guarded the best player on the floor and him
and pippen were the biggest n*ggas in the league
So how tall was grant hill, Penny kobe stackhouse, Steve Smith Reggie Miller , jalen rose , mashburn, Jim jackson etc... all these were 6.3 and white huh boy hush go do 90s hoops research and come back

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  39
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ďexĒ 17, then shared photo of her b..
279 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  21
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  18
Video inside Looking back at it... this sh-t was horrible
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  11
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy