'The Black Phone’ Now Streaming Exclusively on Peacock

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 months ago '06        #26
jester2trife 
Props total: 14411 14 K  Slaps total: 3874 3 K
Just checked, sh*ts been streaming at my house since July 13 and it sure as Hell didnt come from Peacock.
+2   

4 months ago '21        #27
I am awake 
Props total: 10255 10 K  Slaps total: 3088 3 K
 Trill Azz n*gga said
Mane this some bullsh*t... peacock need to let a n*gga Kno when they gone gone get the stream to these new movies bcuz hell I just paid 20 bucks for this movie on Amazon prime this past Monday SMH...
besides going to the theater, you still pay for movies? Yikes
+2   

4 months ago '17        #28
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 61415 61 K  Slaps total: 13346 13 K
Yall really like this sh*theap more than Men

At least Men had atmosphere.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #29
rashcobar 
Props total: 19955 19 K  Slaps total: 3022 3 K
That sh*t streaming in a lot mo places than peacock
+3   

4 months ago '20        #30
Dman4900 
Props total: 3147 3 K  Slaps total: 185 185
sh*t was weird in a bad way..... people gonna overhype this movie and wear a pedo mask on Halloween

4 months ago '17        #31
80sCrackBaby 
Props total: 3479 3 K  Slaps total: 1013 1 K
 Trill Azz n*gga said
Mane this some bullsh*t... peacock need to let a n*gga Kno when they gone gone get the stream to these new movies bcuz hell I just paid 20 bucks for this movie on Amazon prime this past Monday SMH...
 Touge said
My girl was buggin me to buy this sh*t on my prime account last week, told her to give it a couple weeks it’s probably gonna be on peacock, well what do we have here

Last edited by 80sCrackBaby; 10-06-2022 at 02:34 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '15        #32
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43757 43 K  Slaps total: 11720 11 K
 Eclectic said

"One of this year’s best horror films, Scott Derrickson‘s The Black Phone is coming to DVD and Blu-ray on August 16, but you won’t have to wait until next week to bring the film home.

Beginning RIGHT NOW, The Black Phone is available on Digital and streaming exclusively on Peacock. That means if you subscribe to Peacock, you can watch the film free of charge!

Meanwhile, here’s everything you need to know about the physical/digital release…

EXCLUSIVE BONUS FEATURES on BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL:

DELETED SCENES
Is This America Now?
No Dreams
ETHAN HAWKE’S EVIL TURN – Dive deeper into the character of The Grabber and how Ethan Hawke was able to transform into this unnerving villain.
ANSWERING THE CALL: BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE BLACK PHONE – Take a behind-the-scenes look into the most pivotal elements of THE BLACK PHONE production, including adapting the story and achieving the vision of director Scott Derrickson.
DEVIL IN THE DESIGN – Explore how the intricacies of production design helped bring this film to life, from the set design, to costumes, to hair and makeup.
SUPER 8 SET – Cast and crew break down the decision to shoot the dream sequences on Super 8 film, and how that helped capture the aesthetic of the time period.
SHADOWPROWLER – A short film by Scott Derrickson
FEATURE COMMENTARY BY PRODUCER/CO-WRITER/DIRECTOR SCOTT DERRICKSON
Academy Award® nominee Ethan Hawke (Sinister, Boyhood, Training Day), in the most disturbing role of his career, stars in a new suspenseful thriller based on the short story by Joe Hill (“Locke & Key,” Horns) and from Blumhouse and director Scott Derrickson who brought you Sinister and Doctor Strange.

From producer Jason Blum (The Invisible Man, Get Out, Split), written by Scott Derrickson and C. Robert Cargill (Sinister, Dr. Strange) with Derrickson directing, The Black Phone stars Ethan Hawke, Jeremy Davies (Saving Private Ryan, The House That Jack Built, Lost), James Ransone (It Chapter Two, Generation k*ll), Mason Thames (For All Mankind, Walker) and Madeleine McGraw (Secrets of Sulpher Springs, A Christmas Wish).

Finney (Thames), a shy but clever 13-year-old boy, is abducted by a sadistic k*ller (Hawke) and trapped in a soundproof basement where screaming is of little use. When a disconnected phone on the wall begins to ring, Finney discovers that he can hear the voices of the k*ller’s previous victims. And they are dead set on making sure that what happened to them doesn’t happen to Finney. The film is produced by Derrickson & Cargill’s Crooked Highway and presented by Universal and Blumhouse.

Meagan wrote in her review of The Black Phone for Bloody disgusting, “Derrickson and Cargill revive the same traits and structure of Sinister to transform Joe Hill’s short into a feature-length nightmare full of ghostly kids, violence, and a trio of unforgettable performances.”

Thank you. I got peacock again because of this thread.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #33
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x173 OP
Props total: 219031 219 K  Slaps total: 8056 8 K
 gemini8686 said
Thank you. I got peacock again because of this thread.
Nice.

4 months ago '15        #34
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43757 43 K  Slaps total: 11720 11 K
 Eclectic said
Nice.
im paying for mad sh*t. I cancelled after I finished bel air. then I bought Netflix back because of stranger things. now power book 3 is back on Starz.

thank god they're not playing putting creed 3 as a paramount exclusive lol.
+1   

4 months ago '07        #35
Deniro732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21529 21 K  Slaps total: 4151 4 K
 Trill Azz n*gga said
it k*lls me that in 2022 people don't know how to watch sh*t from for free99. This movie been out for a long a*s time if you knew where to look. Paying $20 for it is an l bro. The movie was trash.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #36
Trill Azz Nigga 
Props total: 1086 1 K  Slaps total: 349 349
 gemini8686 said
im paying for mad sh*t.
Same here
+1   

4 months ago '05        #37
Trill Azz Nigga 

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

4 months ago '05        #38
Trill Azz Nigga 
 Deniro732 said
it k*lls me that in 2022 people don't know how to watch sh*t from for free99. This movie been out for a long a*s time if you knew where to look. Paying $20 for it is an l bro. The movie was trash.
Well tell @ to put the damn jukebox back up

4 months ago '07        #39
Deniro732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21529 21 K  Slaps total: 4151 4 K
 Trill Azz n*gga said
Well tell @ to put the damn jukebox back up
Lmao plenty of other ways to watch sh*t bro. You just must not be internet savy like that .
+1   

4 months ago '05        #40
klew  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13530 13 K  Slaps total: 1857 1 K
 Touge said
My girl was buggin me to buy this sh*t on my prime account last week, told her to give it a couple weeks it’s probably gonna be on peacock, well what do we have here
Check your PM

Nobody should be paying for movies online

4 months ago '05        #41
Trill Azz Nigga 
 klew said
Check your PM

Nobody should be paying for movies online
Well hit up my PM too playa!
+1   

4 months ago '05        #42
 Trill Azz n*gga said
Well hit up my PM too playa!
Check your PM
+1   

4 months ago '05        #43
Trill Azz Nigga 
 klew said
Check your PM
Mane fu*k it....hell it's been awhile since I checked my PMs and I don't know how...sh*t is giving me a headache...I guess I'll still buy my sh*t...good looking out anyways tho

*Edit nvm I got it

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 08-15-2022 at 12:07 AM..

4 months ago '05        #44
Trill Azz Nigga 
 Deniro732 said
Lmao plenty of other ways to watch sh*t bro. You just must not be internet savy like that .
All I'm saying sh*t was real sweet and simple when we had the jukebox....

Mayne I miss itsbx
+1   

4 months ago '05        #45
 Trill Azz n*gga said
Mane fu*k it....hell it's been awhile since I checked my PMs and I don't know how...sh*t is giving me a headache...I guess I'll still buy my sh*t...good looking out anyways tho

*Edit nvm I got it
You can have it play on your TV from your phone to answer your question
+1   

4 months ago '05        #46
Trill Azz Nigga 
 klew said
You can have it play on your TV from your phone to answer your question
Will it work from an Android?

4 months ago '05        #47
Trill Azz Nigga 
Pinball Vance>>>

4 months ago '17        #48
80sCrackBaby 
Props total: 3479 3 K  Slaps total: 1013 1 K
 Deniro732 said
I pointed out one of the most simple methods possible that even a functional retard could maybe perform to get movies and shows for free and he scrolled right past

4 months ago '05        #49
Quddus 
Props total: 15216 15 K  Slaps total: 3131 3 K
The movie was good. Even my wife liked it and she don't like much. I have watched it more than once already.

4 months ago '21        #50
Still2Highh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47417 47 K  Slaps total: 6337 6 K
Movie had the potential to be so much better than it was. Not sayin it was bad ..it was just slow at times.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  41
[Health] Surprise Surprise Liver King is not natty
56 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+26online now  26
Video inside Your clothes will always be super fresh
104 comments