Jan 10 - Trump prepping Mexico for that Wall payment

most viewed right now
514 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '11        #76
Sin 1825 heat pts1825
space
space
$27,317 | Props total: 77336 77336
 MemphisBleek said
It’s crazy how people throw numbers out to defend their position.

I’m Independent. I voted for Obama twice . I’ve voted locally for a few Republicans . The majority of my votes are split between Democrats and Independents.

As a Independent, you saying they catch 50,000 people a month makes me want the wall . lol
I don’t think a wall will stop those 50k from coming they’ll find other way that are harder to detect

Majority of immigrants become illegal from overstaying legally obtained visas

But we have technology that can be just as effective and cheaper to stopping illegal immigrants

[video - click to view]

6 days ago '15        #77
MemphisBleek 2 heat pts
space
space
$465 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Sin said
I donít think a wall will stop those 50k from coming theyíll find other way that are harder to detect

Majority of immigrants become illegal from overstaying legally obtained visas

But we have technology that can be just as effective and cheaper to stopping illegal immigrants

The whole point of the wall is to make it harder . Of course it wonít stop them . It will make it harder and force them to go a different route or make them turn around . Thatís the whole point of a fence . I got a 6 foot privacy fence . A n*gga ainít came over the wall yet. lol

Iím not for the wall and Iím not against the wall. The Democrats argument against the wall makes me lean towards a wall because the argument is so backwards . If whatís going on at the border isnít a crisis a wall shouldnít effect anything . We have 11 million illegals that DACA protects . On any continent 11 million illegals is a crisis . Iím not saying it is a crisis . Iím just saying the entire democrat argument makes no sense .

6 days ago '11        #78
Sin 1825 heat pts1825
space
space
$27,317 | Props total: 77336 77336
 MemphisBleek said
The whole point of the wall is to make it harder . Of course it wonít stop them . It will make it harder and force them to go a different route or make them turn around . Thatís the whole point of a fence . I got a 6 foot privacy fence . A n*gga ainít came over the wall yet. lol

Iím not for the wall and Iím not against the wall. The Democrats argument against the wall makes me lean towards a wall because the argument is so backwards . If whatís going on at the border isnít a crisis a wall shouldnít effect anything . We have 11 million illegals that DACA protects . On any continent 11 million illegals is a crisis . Iím not saying it is a crisis . Iím just saying the entire democrat argument makes no sense .
I feel more money should be spent on being able to process them and return them home quicker

I feel if Democrats and Republicans combined their plans they could be very effective

6 days ago '15        #79
MemphisBleek 2 heat pts
space
space
$465 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Sin said
I feel more money should be spent on being able to process them and return them home quicker

I feel if Democrats and Republicans combined their plans they could be very effective
I agree. I wish dems would push that argument. I wish they would stop making this a race things both dems and reps.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside FOUND ANOTHER THICK MIDGET ON IG, ON MY PIED PIPER sh-t
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+63online now  29
Proof That There Are Aliens In The Ocean
106 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+155online now  28
Image(s) inside She Got Those A-Cup Tiddies But, That Petite Ass Is Stupendous!
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Jan 18 - Trump to make announcement on border protection and shutdown tomorrow..
171 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-31online now  14
Drake Exposed For Sliding into A Transgender Womenís DMs
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
21 Savage ,Young Thug and others under investigation by GBI and the Dekalb Cou..
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  11
NBA Shaq on Michael Jordan 'He F*cked Me Up After I HARD Fouled Him' January 2..
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside SouljaBoy is Caught Shoplifting a New Headband in NYC
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy