TIGH (again) and watched 2015's Ted 2 and.....WHOoooo is this sh-t fu-kING FAWR !?

most viewed right now
593 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #1
73 page views
0 comments

Doc Da Great 126 heat pts126
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 7778 7778
TIGH (again) and watched 2015's Ted 2 and.....WHOoooo is this sh-t fu-kING FAWR !?

Who is the audience for this ? The story....is surreal, erratic and fu*king gross if we being serious, like...we fu*king a bear with no d!ck and....wanna have kids with the bear. Like ?

Seth issa talented guy, but....fu*k is this b00ty sweat ?

SON, at one point, Jay leno showups about a d!cking sucking joke, um Tom Brady for a handjob joke and Liam Neeson is just THERE. There is probably the most RANDom fu*king salad tossing joke I've ever seen in a comedy ever. Gio Ribs out here just looking TRASH. there is this SUUUUUUUUUuuper fu*ked up joke and yet I think hilarious, cause in real life, YEAH...I would've been dying. image

[video - click to view]

And Morgan Freeman just SHOWED the fu*k upthenext minute waxing poetic with his pimping voice for no reason about a bear being a person. Lowkey this movie issa flex for Seth.

Morgan freeman talking bout...bears ? Being real what are we doing a.ssa planet ?

[pic - click to view]

there was this joke about Amanda Seyfried looking like Gollum and them even doing a direct reference to it (just in case you didn't get it the first time) That was funny, I laughed, but I don't know who this film is for like ? It's not for kids, it's too grown, it's not for adults, it's WAY too retarded. I'm afraid b. Like dis sh*t shooting stupid waves. image

[pic - click to view]

DAT bi*ch DOO LOOK LIKE GOLLUM
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'd still, just off the strength of....uh. *pfft* UM.

[pic - click to view]

She's a wh0ore and she'd like to bend over and call this d!ck daddy.
(Dass jussa fact,
[pic - click to view]

)

Also, in2 alien looking bi*ches. (FKA Twigs lookin @ u bi*ch.
[pic - click to view]

)

Despite this movie is a mess of sh*tty jokes really, the scene with them arguing the married couple of Italian wh0ore and the bear. That scene. Funny. Whole movie, is not.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 01-11-2019 at 07:56 AM..

0 comments for "TIGH (again) and watched 2015's Ted 2 and.....WHOoooo is this sh-t fu-kING FAWR !?"

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside FOUND ANOTHER THICK MIDGET ON IG, ON MY PIED PIPER sh-t
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  20
Proof That There Are Aliens In The Ocean
107 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+156online now  20
Image(s) inside She Got Those A-Cup Tiddies But, That Petite Ass Is Stupendous!
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside SouljaBoy is Caught Shoplifting a New Headband in NYC
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Jan 18 - Trump to make announcement on border protection and shutdown tomorrow..
172 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-31online now  8
Drake Exposed For Sliding into A Transgender Women’s DMs
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
21 Savage ,Young Thug and others under investigation by GBI and the Dekalb Cou..
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  4
NBA Shaq on Michael Jordan 'He F*cked Me Up After I HARD Fouled Him' January 2..
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy