So let me get this straight about the virus?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
130 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Interesting ...

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #201
CashBlack1234 
Props total: 3602 3 K  Slaps total: 4453 4 K
 Tlatoani said
Why?

Its regulated. You're required to take a driving test.

Your vehicle is required to pass inspection and be insured.

There are traffic laws and there are police to enforce them.

There are measures in place to keep you safe.

Also, car crashes are not microscopic and highly contagious.
But u can die right? It happens everyday correct me if im wrong

1 week ago '21        #202
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9931 9 K  Slaps total: 2128 2 K
 CashBlack1234 said
But u can die right? It happens everyday correct me if im wrong
Yes, hence all the REGULATIONS and GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION to KEEP US SAFE.

You're arguing absolute safety vs relative safety.

If the highways were the wild west where you didn't need a driver's license, your car didn't have to pass inspections, traffic laws didn't exist, and speed limits didn't exist, of course I wouldn't be out there with my son in his car seat, I'll drive on the regulated roads instead.

What is being done to make sure Americans are safe from a highly contagious microscopic disease that could permanently injure or k*ll you? Would you say it's anywhere nearly expansive as what departments of transportation around the country have done to make driving relatively safe?

1 week ago '16        #203
CashBlack1234 
 Tlatoani said
Yes, hence all the REGULATIONS and GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION to KEEP US SAFE.

You're arguing absolute safety vs relative safety.

If the highways were the wild west where you didn't need a driver's license, your car didn't have to pass inspections, traffic laws didn't exist, and speed limits didn't exist, of course I wouldn't be out there with my son in his car seat, I'll drive on the regulated roads instead.

What is being done to make sure Americans are safe from a highly contagious microscopic disease that could permanently injure or k*ll you? Would you say it's anywhere nearly expansive as what departments of transportation around the country have done to make driving relatively safe?
No ur just a moron u said it could k*ll u when we showing u how low the chance is. A lot of sh*t can k*ll u including the food u eat. Just pussies are so scared when the government puts fear in them. I know no one that died of covid personally yet and everyone had it but guess wat ik people who died of other sh*t. Just go wear ur mask and stay indoors thats the best info i can give to people like u

1 week ago '21        #204
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9931 9 K  Slaps total: 2128 2 K
 CashBlack1234 said
No ur just a moron u said it could k*ll u when we showing u how low the chance is. A lot of sh*t can k*ll u including the food u eat. Just pussies are so scared when the government puts fear in them. I know no one that died of covid personally yet and everyone had it but guess wat ik people who died of other sh*t. Just go wear ur mask and stay indoors thats the best info i can give to people like u
How many people do you know with AIDS?

death is not the only factor at play when considering a HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS MICROSCOPIC VIRUS that can cause permanent damage to your heart, lungs, brain, and YOUR d*ck!!!!!

Excess deaths last year were through the roof. Part of that was an overwhelmed healthcare system that couldn't provide everyone with quality care due to being flooded with COVID patients. People died because of that.

You have no advice to offer me because you think small and use awful analogies.

Why would you tell someone who is vaccinated to stay indoors and wear a mask? That's literally the opposite of CDC guidelines

1 week ago '16        #205
CashBlack1234 
 Tlatoani said

death is not the only factor at play when considering a HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS MICROSCOPIC VIRUS that can cause permanent damage to your heart, lungs, brain, and YOUR d*ck!!!!!

Excess deaths last year were through the roof. Part of that was an overwhelmed healthcare system that couldn't provide everyone with quality care due to being flooded with COVID patients. People died because of that.

Why would you tell someone who is vaccinated to stay indoors and wear a mask? That's literally the opposite of CDC guidelines
Lolllll microscopic dangerous huh. Ur such a panzy. Do u believe everything u see on the news? Permanent damage he goes hahaha. U know why the hospitals couldnt help? Because losers like u were so scared and rushing to the hospital with minor symptoms because they had everyone thinking covid is a death sentence. Ur just a puppet and the government has their hand up ur a*s. U do t wear a mask cuz ur vaccinated? Last i checked vaccinated people are still getting it so whats ur defense to that? Lemme guess its rare hahaha
+1   

1 week ago '06        #206
c-rizzle 
Props total: 11 11  Slaps total: 7 7
 Megaman said
Dont ever study the human body. Only people higher up in the goverment are allowed to study human health.

Stay in your lane, and dont you dare question the authority, serf.
One thing to go to school and study it, another to watch propaganda YouTube videos and think you know something.

Make sure to only take medical advice from people on the internet I mean DIY homeowners have been doing amazing Reno's watching YouTube videos 🤣🤣🤣 what's the worst that could happen right?

1 week ago '06        #207
c-rizzle 
 Megaman said
Dont ever study the human body. Only people higher up in the goverment are allowed to study human health.

Stay in your lane, and dont you dare question the authority, serf.
One thing to go to school and study it, another to watch propaganda YouTube videos and think you know something.

Make sure to only take medical advice from people on the internet I mean DIY homeowners have been doing amazing Reno's watching YouTube videos 🤣🤣🤣 what's the worst that could happen right?

1 week ago '17        #208
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17495 17 K  Slaps total: 4636 4 K
 knowie728 said
Peace GOD
Let Knowledge Be Born..

1 week ago '16        #209
CashBlack1234 
 Tlatoani said

Exposed u pu**y now go hide in ur little shack and listen to the news like a good boy

1 week ago '20        #210
Sail 
Props total: 1114 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
 ImIHM said
Couldn’t the same be achieved through prioritizing actual life threatening illnesses and not one with a less than 1% mortality rate?
It has 1% mortality because people can get hospital treatment. There are a lot of people needing a*sistance breathing, and thus hospital beds. Once there are no more hospital beds, these types of cases wouldn’t be able to get help and the mortality rate would go up. At the same time the mortality rate of EVERYTHING that requires hospital treatment will go up.

1 week ago '20        #211
Sail 
 regularjoe said
It’s sad this needs to be explained.
People would rather listen to FB statuses than logic.
+1   

1 week ago '20        #212
Sail 
 fallinginpie said
I dont know why you thought common sense would affect these guys lol they don't already possess it. I gave up a long time ago. Not everyone has the mental capacity to understand semi complex ideas/actions
It’s shocking how dumb some people are or how they just lack the ability to common sense and logic.

1 week ago '19        #213
Megaman 
Props total: 4220 4 K  Slaps total: 5121 5 K
 c-rizzle said

Make sure to only take medical advice from people on the internet
And your post is the perfect case in point to this, or did you not even realize that?

1 week ago '12        #214
CultureVI 
Props total: 457 457  Slaps total: 225 225
 jccd5. said
Condescending holier-than-thou type post

Are you a scientist sir?
No. That’s why my opinion on viruses and epidemiology are as meaningless as everyone else’s.

The difference us, I choose to follow the guidance of those who have the most expertise on the planet instead of thinking I know better because I watched some YouTube videos.

However, I do hold a degree in statistical analysis, for whatever that’s worth.

1 week ago '12        #215
CultureVI 
 Free my soul said
Nobody said it was fake
If only that were true…

1 week ago '12        #216
CultureVI 
 GoldenKnight said
Ok by reading this line of questioning I see you are on the verge of a red pill breakthrough. I can't feed you the answers because you won't believe me but you are getting close. Keep asking yourself these questions over and over again and anything else that doesn't make sense to you and start researching you'll get there eventually
By “research,” you mean watching anti-vaccines conspiracy videos on YouTube, right?

Yea, I’ll get right on that. 😐

1 week ago '17        #217
fallinginpie 
Props total: 8571 8 K  Slaps total: 1381 1 K
 Sail said
It’s shocking how dumb some people are or how they just lack the ability to common sense and logic.
More than shocking is its quite sad. Thats why i always say, stupid people are extremely dangerous and pose a security threat.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #218
ImIHM 
Props total: 13815 13 K  Slaps total: 4372 4 K
 Sail said
It has 1% mortality because people can get hospital treatment. There are a lot of people needing a*sistance breathing, and thus hospital beds. Once there are no more hospital beds, these types of cases wouldn’t be able to get help and the mortality rate would go up. At the same time the mortality rate of EVERYTHING that requires hospital treatment will go up.
That is a lie. You have no source backing that. It has a 1% mortality rate with damn near no treatment. Hell I would say that the majority of COVID related deaths were people who were hospitalized. There are plenty of people who thought they had the flu and stayed home and recovered

4 days ago '06        #219
c-rizzle 
 Megaman said
And your post is the perfect case in point to this, or did you not even realize that?
You a special kind of retarded aren’t you…

3 days ago '07        #220
biff 
Props total: 519 519  Slaps total: 494 494
So what is all this covid and schools closing and having to wear a mask. What does it mean and when are things going back to normal?

3 days ago '07        #221
pete jr 
Props total: 8777 8 K  Slaps total: 928 928
That ratio also doesn’t take into account those who are asymptomatic or who didn’t test but self quarantine. The death rate should be much lower than 1%

3 days ago '21        #222
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8445 8 K  Slaps total: 1349 1 K
Well Known Canadian Doctor Explains What Happens To Your Cells When You Get The COVID Vaccines And It's Terrifying

An outspoken B.C. doctor threatened with losing his license is sounding the alarm on “inevitable” damage to blood vessels by the COVID-19 vaccines.

In a recent online interview, Dr. Charles Hoffe, a family physician of 28 years in Lytton, B.C., offered a grim prognosis for jab recipients.

“In a single dose of a Moderna vaccine, there are 40 trillion messenger RNA molecules,” Hoffe said. Three-quarters of these molecules leave the arm of the injection, circulate through the bloodstream, and end up in the tiny capillary vessels.

“These little packages of the genes are absorbed into the cells around the blood vessels of the vascular endothelium. The packages open, the genes are released, your body then gets to work reading these genes and manufacturing trillions and trillions of COVID spike proteins.”

Hoffe said even though there are 40 trillion mRNA genes, each gene can produce “many, many COVID spike proteins. And the purpose of the spike proteins is that your body recognizes this as a foreign protein and will make antibodies against it so that you’re then protected against COVID.”

But this antibody response comes at a heavy price, he said.

“The spike protein…becomes part of the cell wall of ….these cells that line your blood vessels, which are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly. Now you have these little spiky bits sticking out,” Hoffe said.

From here, “blood platelets circulate in your vessels…to detect a damaged vessel and block that vessel to stop bleeding. So when the platelet comes through the capillary, it suddenly hits all these little COVID spikes that are jutting into the inside of the vessel. It is absolutely inevitable that a blood clot will form.”

Hoffe claimed the clots are “too small and too scattered” to show up on CT scans, angiograms, or MRIs, but are numerous enough to cause damage.

“There’s some tissues in your body like intestine and liver and kidneys that can regenerate to quite a good degree. But brain and spinal cord and heart muscle and lungs do not. When they’re damaged, it’s permanent, like all these young people who are now getting myocarditis from these shots. They have permanently damaged hearts,” Hoffe said.

“This is the terrifying concern. And not only is the long-term outlook very grim, but with each successive shot, the damage will add and add and add. It’s going to be cumulative.”

Hoffe said 10 of his patients who took the jab have shortness of breath or ongoing neurological problems. When he began to see new and lasting issues in post-vaccination patients, he e-mailed local health care providers to say: “This is causing harm, should we be pausing this just to take stock?”

Hoffe was subsequently forbidden by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia to say anything negative about the vaccine, lest he causes “vaccine hesitancy.” He was barred from the local emergency ward, but maintains his family practice.

In recent weeks, Hoffe has sought patients who have received a COVID shot within the previous four to seven days. He gives them a D-dimer test, which is the only one that will indicate the presence of new clots.

“So far 62% of them have evidence of clotting, which means that these blood clots are not rare. It means that the majority of people are getting blood clots that they have no idea that they’re even having,” he said.

VAX EXPERT Dr. Vanden Bossche gives FINAL WARNING regarding Covid vax and variants
A last word of caution to all those pretending the Covid-19 pandemic is toning down

This is a long, precise and somewhat scholarly paper he just wrote, but if you read slowly you can get the gist. I would suggest scrolling down and reading his conclusion, which is a full page and a half itself.

Here is a small portion of his synopsis.

To prevent more detrimental consequences of the ongoing evolution of Sars-CoV-2, we have no choice but to mitigate erosion of natural, Coronavirus (CoV)-nonspecific immunity in non-vaccinated individuals and exertion of strong immune selection pressure on immunodominant vaccinal epitopes in vaccinated individuals. This is to say that we must stop mass vaccination and lower viral infectivity rates immediately. Continued mass vaccination will only lead to a further increase in morbidity and hospitalization rates, which will subsequently culminate in a huge case fatality wave when expansion of more infectious, vaccine-resistant variants will explode.

A small portion of his conclusion.

Last but not least, it must be emphasized that those calling themselves ‘experts’ while pretending that this pandemic is ‘a pandemic among the non-vaccinated’ are devoid of any scientific insight in the evolutionary dynamics of Sars-CoV-2 as currently shaped by a combination of high viral infectivity and vaccine coverage rates. Neither the vaccinated (who merely believed the vaccine would protect them from Covid-19 disease) nor the non-vaccinated (who simply believe there is no need for them to take the vaccine in order to stay protected) are to be blamed for the escalation of this pandemic. Mass vaccination is the one and only culprit.

3 days ago '21        #223
Dreamcast 
Props total: 3777 3 K  Slaps total: 866 866
and they fluff up the numbers

my friend got it and was tired but she was ok.. not all this ventilator and hospital stay stuff they try to scare u with

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  17
Video inside Wayne new chain
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-23online now  6
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
56 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
The Ascent Reviews are in
228 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+95online now  5
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
349 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy