Dwayne Johnson Says He Won't Return for Final Two Fast & Furious films

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
134 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #76
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 158758 158 K  Slaps total: 56446 56 K
 BXoldestgoon said
Not just that lol but starring as GL too. Kept showing all those fu*king fan arts. Tyrese an egotistical mf man.
 SSJ4 Goku said
That's right!! He still does that too. That sh*t was some smug and arrogant stuff, sheesh.
Tank and Ginuwine have hinted that he's the reason that TGT broke up as well. They both said "someone" felt they deserved to be paid higher than the other two members and started acting like a diva. Seeing as Tank and Ginuwine are still close and speak regularly that "someone" has to be Tyrese.

1 week ago '17        #77
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 158758 158 K  Slaps total: 56446 56 K
 BaseWhitaker said
The Rock and Vin Diesel have beef because The Rock is a Megastar and Vin is...Vin Diesel

Rock is in fu*king EVERYTHING I had to work late yesterday, when I clock out I overhear some corny joke, look up - It was the comedy based on Rockís childhood (wasnít particularly good) but point withstanding that is fu*king amazing. My favorite Wrestler of All-Time, turned himself into a Superstar

Then you have Vin Diesel lmao 3 lines in the Guardians Movies and some sh*tty EDM Tracks; Meanwhile Rock uses his connections to enhance an already popular Franchise and put his own spin on it - Hobbs & Shaw was waaaaaaaay better than the last 5/6 goddamn F&Fs, after the 2nd one they declined (The 5th is my favorite - ďThe Fast & Furious)

Dwayne Johnson is going to be like Stallone when he gets old, and Vin Diesel still goní be...Vin Diesel lmao
The fifth one is fast five
+1   

1 week ago '07        #78
S.ScRaTch27 
Props total: 4782 4 K  Slaps total: 490 490
 QdobaCasanova said
This is empirically false.

Objectively best one: Fast and Furious 7.

Patrician choice: Tokyo Drift.

I marathoned all of them with my bi*ch very recently so Iím not speaking from a place of nostalgia.

The worst one is a tie between Fast and Furious 4 and 2 Fast 2 Furious.
Wtf are you talking about? Lol

1 week ago '11        #79
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 20975 20 K  Slaps total: 4468 4 K
 BaseWhitaker said
The Rock and Vin Diesel have beef because The Rock is a Megastar and Vin is...Vin Diesel

Rock is in fu*king EVERYTHING I had to work late yesterday, when I clock out I overhear some corny joke, look up - It was the comedy based on Rockís childhood (wasnít particularly good) but point withstanding that is fu*king amazing. My favorite Wrestler of All-Time, turned himself into a Superstar

Then you have Vin Diesel lmao 3 lines in the Guardians Movies and some sh*tty EDM Tracks; Meanwhile Rock uses his connections to enhance an already popular Franchise and put his own spin on it - Hobbs & Shaw was waaaaaaaay better than the last 5/6 goddamn F&Fs, after the 2nd one they declined (The 5th is my favorite - ďThe Fast & Furious)

Dwayne Johnson is going to be like Stallone when he gets old, and Vin Diesel still goní be...Vin Diesel lmao
The Rock gonna be president

+1   

1 week ago '11        #80
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 20975 20 K  Slaps total: 4468 4 K
 AlmightySae said
Wtf. First three were the best. The fourth I liked cause it still had their core foundation intact, which was RACING. This movie franchise started off as racing and cars but now itís about stopping the bad guys from world domination. They literally went into space in the latest one bruh.
Nah

Fast Five was the best

And probably because of Dwayne

1 week ago '11        #81
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 23793 23 K  Slaps total: 2813 2 K
 Blokka Blokka said
The Rock gonna be president

I wouldnít hate that

1 week ago '16        #82
Head Coach 
Props total: 9382 9 K  Slaps total: 877 877
Hobbs and shaw was dumb af, I turned it off after the motorcycle turned into a autobot, then stringer flew thru the bus and just got up and brushed it off

1 week ago '15        #83
AlmightySae 
Props total: 4822 4 K  Slaps total: 994 994
 Blokka Blokka said
Nah

Fast Five was the best

And probably because of Dwayne

negative. Its either one or three for me.

1 week ago '17        #84
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 51677 51 K  Slaps total: 11243 11 K
 skillahmang said
Nah B.

Comic Book Lore >> Vin Diesel Lore

But sorry I didnt know you were a big fan.
Explain to me the fu*kin difference without being a dork.

1 week ago '17        #85
QdobaCasanova 
 S.ScRaTch27 said
Wtf are you talking about? Lol
I said what I said.

1 week ago '04        #86
skillahmang 
Props total: 52737 52 K  Slaps total: 10986 10 K
 QdobaCasanova said
Explain to me the fu*kin difference without being a dork.
The difference is one has 50 years of backstory & wasnt created to make trash box office action films.

Im not a big fan of Marvel im a fan of films.

In terms of film making Fast & The Furious is the bottom of the bottom of Cinema.

Vin fu*king Diesel my guy, dude is a sh*t actor.

Youre a fan so I cant convince you otherwise neither do I want to.

Fast & The Furious in my opinion the bottom of the bottom when it comes to film making.

Making a car go fast or crash isnt enough to stimulate my needs.

1 week ago '17        #87
QdobaCasanova 
 skillahmang said
The difference is one has 50 years of backstory & wasnt created to make trash box office action films.

Im not a big fan of Marvel im a fan of films.

In terms of film making Fast & The Furious is the bottom of the bottom of Cinema.

Vin fu*king Diesel my guy, dude is a sh*t actor.

Youre a fan so I cant convince you otherwise neither do I want to.

Fast & The Furious in my opinion the bottom of the bottom when it comes to film making.

Making a car go fast or crash isnt enough to stimulate my needs.
That didnt explain to me how the “lore” of comic books, which are literal picture books that are intrinsically designed to be consistent revenue draws, is somehow more nuanced than the Fast and Furious movies.

You cant come off as objective either because you already said comic book lore was better, which suggests that you think Marvel movies are of a different caliber(they aren’t).

I’m a cinephile; I am a snooty, name-dropping saddity film watcher.

There is objectively no difference in the “lore” of Marvel movies than what Fast and Furious movies do.

Fast and Furious movies have a convoluted timeline that somehow manages to weave a grand motif (albeit elementary) about family.

Avengers cant even do that sh*t right and they had 15 years to get it right.

Ya’ll really think comic book movies are the gold standard for “good” movies and it’s hilarious

And for the record: I posited what was the difference between Marvel and F&F movies.

I know the F&F movies are preposterously retarded but I understand what they’re going for and they’ve undeniably [most of the time] consistent in doing what they do.

And Justin Lin is one of the best blockbuster directors in the last 15 years.

Last edited by QdobaCasanova; 07-22-2021 at 06:50 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '14        #88
NYSTATEOFMIND 
Props total: 8917 8 K  Slaps total: 641 641
 AlmightySae said
Wtf. First three were the best. The fourth I liked cause it still had their core foundation intact, which was RACING. This movie franchise started off as racing and cars but now itís about stopping the bad guys from world domination. They literally went into space in the latest one bruh.

I cant put my finger on it but the first 3 were just ok...i liked the action tho

n*ggas is racing spaceships now?

Btw dont spoil it but i happen to turn on fast 8...i still havent seen 6 and 7...letty is alive?

Is there a fast furious multiverse
+1   

1 week ago '15        #89
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 95649 95 K  Slaps total: 9351 9 K
 Rule 336 said
Tank and Ginuwine have hinted that he's the reason that TGT broke up as well. They both said "someone" felt they deserved to be paid higher than the other two members and started acting like a diva. Seeing as Tank and Ginuwine are still close and speak regularly that "someone" has to be Tyrese.
I wouldn't put it past him. Tyrese definitely thrives off attention. That meltdown situation showed it.
+1   

5 days ago '04        #90
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87136 87 K  Slaps total: 6468 6 K
lets keep it a buck

he prolly ain't wanna be in that shyt with john cena trash azz

5 days ago '15        #91
AlmightySae 
Props total: 4822 4 K  Slaps total: 994 994
 NYSTATEOFMIND said
I cant put my finger on it but the first 3 were just ok...i liked the action tho

n*ggas is racing spaceships now?

Btw dont spoil it but i happen to turn on fast 8...i still havent seen 6 and 7...letty is alive?

Is there a fast furious multiverse

Itís a sh*t show lol. If youíre into cars and racing then you love the first three.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  10
Video inside Wayne new chain
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+95online now  9
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
349 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-23online now  4
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
56 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  3
Biden Hints There May Be Forced Vaccinations For Everybody By Federal Government
231 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy