Jul 21 - A Cop Tried to Shoot a Dog. He Killed Its Owner Instead.

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
128 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #51
andsam 
Props total: 1560 1 K  Slaps total: 152 152
Poor gun training bc the Dog was inbetween him and the woman - so if he misses the dog... where the bullet go then?

Nevermind the fact that any grown adult man could permanently maim or restrain any single dog so long as they aren't too chickensh*t to get bit.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #52
SandmanNyC 
Props total: 4659 4 K  Slaps total: 1415 1 K
That's a str8 up accident. He should get 0 time. He was trying to shoot the dog that was aggressively running up in him. I would do that 10 times out of 10.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #53
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2501 2 K  Slaps total: 289 289
He ordered the dog to get back
Smh....

1 week ago '04        #54
Bmoneyz051587 
Props total: 400 400  Slaps total: 44 44
Not gonna lie, I don’t blame the cop this time lol. bi*ch should have had the dog on a leash.

Plus I’m not one of them people who care and treat animals better than people. Something seriously wrong with y’all folks.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #55
Prime Dilfer 
Props total: 15207 15 K  Slaps total: 4111 4 K
fu*k that cop and that dumb a*s dog
+1   

1 week ago '13        #56
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 45141 45 K  Slaps total: 9396 9 K
 Marrero said
Just say you don’t cops if that’s your point. Because I’m talking about instincts and protecting yourself. He’s still human and humans get scared. Like I said I don’t agree with how he did it but he didn’t have a choice so I don’t think he’s completely wrong. Dogs k*ll people all the time.
Why are you dragging in an argument/ point I’m not introducing. Is what I said about the officer objectively correct or not? If not, please elaborate on how so.

The officer absolutely had a choice not to pull that trigger on that deadly weapon while aiming towards a civilian. He shot that dog way out in front of him, while it was still in close proximity to the owner. That’s reckless bullsh*t.

How many dogs have k*lled an officer? I’ll wait. How many officers have k*lled people while trying to k*ll their dogs? I’ll wait.

Those were rhetorical questions and the answer to both is slim to none. Do you know why? Because most officers have the common fu*king sense not to discharge their firearm at a dog while their owner is in the line of fire.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 07-23-2021 at 12:42 AM..

1 week ago '13        #57
SimpinAintEz 
 SandmanNyC said
That's a str8 up accident. He should get 0 time. He was trying to shoot the dog that was aggressively running up in him. I would do that 10 times out of 10.
You donít aim at civilians youíre sworn to protect while taking out a threat. Thatís counter productive and reckless. The man shouldnít have pulled the trigger until he had a clear shot.

1 week ago '14        #58
longliverick 
Props total: 12206 12 K  Slaps total: 6368 6 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Itís become glaringly obvious that your argument is based off an irrational hatred of ďpeople and their petsĒ.

Youíve completely absolved the officer who recklessly fired his gun towards a non-threatening citizen heís sworn to protect and serve.

Having an unruly dog is not as egregious as discharging your weapon when you donít have a clear shot and subsequently murdering a person. The fact that this has to be spelled out for you is troubling.
I canít front, people with pets are just weirdos to me. But I walk in peopleís shoes in life. Thatís the key to every problem on earth and when I walk in the cops shoes, I tell myself I would have sprayed the living sh*t out of that dog, because humans come first before pets, which is why I canít stand people with pets. The second pair of shoes I walk in were hers and I would have had control of my dog right when the cop first announced himself. Especially if I know that wild mut is retarded. Rip, but I bet she is too. Wasnít the cop there for a welfare check? Dogs can be a reflection of their owners

7 days ago '10        #59
SandmanNyC 
 SimpinAintEz said
You donít aim at civilians youíre sworn to protect while taking out a threat. Thatís counter productive and reckless. The man shouldnít have pulled the trigger until he had a clear shot.
BRO we all human. He was aiming at the dog. I hate when you guys get dramatic and say sh*t like he was aiming at the civilian. Its clear he's aiming for the dog and missed who is a fast moving target. You want him to wait til he get bit? Humans should also be responsible for their pets. You need to train them if you want them to be out in public.

6 days ago '13        #60
SimpinAintEz 
 SandmanNyC said
BRO we all human. He was aiming at the dog. I hate when you guys get dramatic and say sh*t like he was aiming at the civilian. Its clear he's aiming for the dog and missed who is a fast moving target. You want him to wait til he get bit? Humans should also be responsible for their pets. You need to train them if you want them to be out in public.
BRO, as an officer, a public servant sworn to protect and serve citizens, you donít put them in the line of your fire. PERIOD.

Firearm safety 101: Donít point your gun at anything you donít intend to k*ll.

If that women was k*lled by his bullets, the n*gga was aiming her way. He shot prematurely, when he didnít have a clear shot of the dog, and that woman laid with her life.

Yes itís the womanís fault that the dog wasnít restrained BUT itís not her fault that eager beaver took shoots at the dog when his backdrop wasnít clear. Cops are going to encounter stray/ unruly pets and they are trained for those circumstances. This cop failed to adhere to his training.

6 days ago '13        #61
SimpinAintEz 
 longliverick said
I canít front, people with pets are just weirdos to me. But I walk in peopleís shoes in life. Thatís the key to every problem on earth and when I walk in the cops shoes, I tell myself I would have sprayed the living sh*t out of that dog, because humans come first before pets, which is why I canít stand people with pets. The second pair of shoes I walk in were hers and I would have had control of my dog right when the cop first announced himself. Especially if I know that wild mut is retarded. Rip, but I bet she is too. Wasnít the cop there for a welfare check? Dogs can be a reflection of their owners
Which is exactly why his spastic a*s should have made sure the human was out of line of fire before he fired his weapon. This man failed to do that and it cost the woman her life.

Kill the fu*kin dog but do it in the way you were trained to and not at the expense of those youíre sworn to protect. This isnít a hard concept.

Lastly, this cop isnít you. You, an untrained civilian, would spazz out and spray sh*t up. This officer is trained to do EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE and if he canít, he needs to resign.

6 days ago '16        #62
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 72433 72 K  Slaps total: 4526 4 K
 cohs said
Scary a*s only facing 2 years smh.
Facts on facts on facts. Too many of these Kats are lames that got picked on in HS. Then you got the other group that on some COD IRL, followed by the "good ones" who rarely if ever call out the other two groups.

6 days ago '14        #63
longliverick 
Props total: 12206 12 K  Slaps total: 6368 6 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Which is exactly why his spastic a*s should have made sure the human was out of line of fire before he fired his weapon. This man failed to do that and it cost the woman her life.

Kill the fu*kin dog but do it in the way you were trained to and not at the expense of those youíre sworn to protect. This isnít a hard concept.

Lastly, this cop isnít you. You, an untrained civilian, would spazz out and spray sh*t up. This officer is trained to do EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE and if he canít, he needs to resign.
If she was more careful with her dog, she would be alive today. You know, pets are liability and when you get one, of you not responsible, they are many different reasons how you can put yourself in terrible situations. This is just one of them. The cop had a dog charge at him and he unloaded. If the women could control her dog, she would still be here. If you canít control your pet, donít get one

6 days ago '10        #64
SandmanNyC 
 SimpinAintEz said
BRO, as an officer, a public servant sworn to protect and serve citizens, you donít put them in the line of your fire. PERIOD.

Firearm safety 101: Donít point your gun at anything you donít intend to k*ll.

If that women was k*lled by his bullets, the n*gga was aiming her way. He shot prematurely, when he didnít have a clear shot of the dog, and that woman laid with her life.

Yes itís the womanís fault that the dog wasnít restrained BUT itís not her fault that eager beaver took shoots at the dog when his backdrop wasnít clear. Cops are going to encounter stray/ unruly pets and they are trained for those circumstances. This cop failed to adhere to his training.
idk what you do for a living, but he has to make a split second decision. I can put myself in that positiion. Whether your a sworn servant or not, accidents do happen.

This is not like all the other shootings. Accidents do happen, especially in this case.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-23online now  9
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
56 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+95online now  6
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
349 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+30online now  6
Video inside Wayne new chain
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
The Ascent Reviews are in