Sony Admits they ain't sh-t, while Xbox touts Huge announcements to come!

view more...

section   (2 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '07        #226
link04 96 heat pts96
space
space
$14,314 | Props total: 5798 5798
 cuzjuan said
finally gonna touch on:
*key board mouse support
*xbox netflix streaming service
*xbox console monthly payment plan... (even pach attack said its better than cell phone plans and doesnt gouge and is actually makes sense for the consumer)
*divsion 2
*tomb raider dlc
*crackdown 3
*pubg
*sea of thieves
*forza DLC
*sunset over drive PC
*halo
*new gears of war
*metro exodus
*minecraft
*ori 2
*more studio aquisitions
*new fable
*new back compat and X1 enhanced titles
*rumoured X1 price drop
*state of decay 2

and much much more!
the much much more part was the 16 game pass reveals.....and they dragged it along.

this was easily the worst press conference ive watched since the reveal of the x1 and the whole game sharing debacle..

had no idea metro was exclusive..will cop..

i know they paid the audience off to cheer..you could see people telling the crowd to go ape sh*t over dlc....DLC...who the fu*k goes ape sh*t over dlc reveals...

thx 4 crackdown. and something just got enhanced, forgot what it was. if it was only sid revolution...trash

6 days ago '07        #227
link04 96 heat pts96
space
space
 Da Truth23 said
And do y'all actually play these 100+ games?
of the 100, i have played/downloaded about 10, personally. i will cop that hell blade, sh*t was on my radar on ps4, but it supports 4k and hdr on won x

5 days ago '04        #228
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$4,601 | Props total: 2358 2358
 link04 said
the much much more part was the 16 game pass reveals.....and they dragged it along.

this was easily the worst press conference ive watched since the reveal of the x1 and the whole game sharing debacle..

had no idea metro was exclusive..will cop..

i know they paid the audience off to cheer..you could see people telling the crowd to go ape sh*t over dlc....DLC...who the fu*k goes ape sh*t over dlc reveals...

thx 4 crackdown. and something just got enhanced, forgot what it was. if it was only sid revolution...trash
so many videos have been posted on youtube now, not just by ppl like u with opinions but actual game industry professionals, and most saw it for what it is/was....

the ultimate set-up... which has already started seeing in the like of games continuing to be released on the platform and new ones which will come in q1/q2 of 2019...

yall expected E3 but most who knew... knew exactly what it was gonna be! you box hater!

and the crowd wasnt told to cheer, they were told to SHUT THE fu*k UP!
but since they dont all speak english they were also told when it was okay to go nuts....

no one had to tell them to cheer it was pretty clear... when u have news to tell and no one can hear you makes for lousy news conference, so they had to be told to chill...

and if u were really a gamer then youd share their excitement and stop hating!

5 days ago '07        #229
link04 96 heat pts96
space
space
 cuzjuan said
so many videos have been posted on youtube now, not just by ppl like u with opinions but actual game industry professionals, and most saw it for what it is/was....

the ultimate set-up... which has already started seeing in the like of games continuing to be released on the platform and new ones which will come in q1/q2 of 2019...

yall expected E3 but most who knew... knew exactly what it was gonna be! you box hater!

and the crowd wasnt told to cheer, they were told to SHUT THE fu*k UP!
but since they dont all speak english they were also told when it was okay to go nuts....

no one had to tell them to cheer it was pretty clear... when u have news to tell and no one can hear you makes for lousy news conference, so they had to be told to chill...

and if u were really a gamer then youd share their excitement and stop hating!
don't know who "y'all" is and i don't see sh*t i was hating on, bi*ch. i said im coppin Metro. get ya panties out ya a.ss. nobody hating. stating facts bi*ch. multiconsole owner.

12 hrs ago '12        #230
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 289 289
 KingJerz said
Bruh i need the original

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+17online now  36
Image(s) inside lovemonisha 🍑
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-46online now  23
Kim Porter sacrificed for Diddy, Nov. 15, 2018 +Murder / Death by Numbers
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+69online now  19
Video inside The Most Inbred People Of All Time
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  11
Video inside Mother goes off on entire town after snooping thru her daughters Snapch..
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  9
Angela Means (Aka Bye Felcia from Friday)
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Which player had the best sneakers of Week 5 in the NBA?
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
Insane Jordan Collection
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  6
50 Cent is a Grimey muthafu-ka