The real reason 50 cent bought Mike Tyson's home back day!

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '14        #26
strungout 388 heat pts388
space
space
$31,739 | Props total: 73424 73424
 Willy Boban said
We are trying fam.

So help explain or do whatever.

Just saying fam?

Because us outsiders can on speculate for now.

alright thats true , i think you came up with some good idea's

and i can see how you can connect the dots with some of these

he bought the house in 2003 so that was the first time he really touched some real money, and he was told that real estate was a safe investment, but as we have found out its not always guaranteed considering the house has been on the market for years now with no buyers interested
+1   

1 week ago '17        #27
Willy Boban 155 heat pts155 OP
space
space
space
$6,156 | Props total: 24142 24142
 GodBody said
50 explains right here why he bought the house. It was actually somewhat of a bad investment for him in the long run.
Didnt he duck around the explanation because he didn't want to say too much on that ep?

1 week ago '17        #28
space
space
space
 strungout said
alright thats true , i think you came up with some good idea's

and i can see how you can connect the dots with some of these

he bought the house in 2003 so that was the first time he really touched some real money, and he was told that real estate was a safe investment, but as we have found out its not always guaranteed considering the house has been on the market for years now with no buyers interested
There we go. Thanks for the explanation of yours without the disparaging reply.

Thank you.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #29
GodBody 151 heat pts151
space
space
$1,946 | Props total: 14068 14068
 Willy Boban said
Didnt he duck around the explanation because he didn't want to say too much on that ep?
Nah or atleast I didn't think so. He only seemed annoyed when he found out how much that house was actually worth compared to what he paid for it.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #30
space
space
space
 GodBody said
Nah or atleast I didn't think so. He only seemed annoyed when he found out how much that house was actually worth compared to what he paid for it.
Lol. He didn’t actually pay that much to buy the actual house itself. He actually only paid 4.2 million.

But his phucking hubris told him to invest another 10 million in upgrades.

So he got mad once his 4 mil purchase didn't equal to the extra 10 million he invested for a 15 million dollar deal at first. Jmo. And phuck the smileys for now.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #31
PrisonRules 72 heat pts72
space
space
$28,055 | Props total: 7348 7348

[video - click to view]

The iron knee of him talking about Tyson going bankrupt
+2   

1 week ago '15        #32
jharlem0500 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,783 | Props total: 5428 5428
 Willy Boban said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

50 basically bought the champs house to floss on his enemies imo.

Or maybe he just liked the idea of owning the champs house and got it for cheap.

What ya think?

I think that you’re a phagget...

1 week ago '12        #33
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 280 280
I always thought this was interesting. The dude that shot 50 was living here with Mike when he shot 50. Then he got k!lled then 50 blew up then 50 bought this house. He could have bought any house but he chose this one. pretty wild. He was always cool with mike so it wasn't anything to do with him. I wonder how those first talks went..
+3   

1 week ago '05        #34
Muggz 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 4866 4866
 Rule 336 said
Is this the home that Fif overpaid for & he has been trying to sell for much less than what he bought it for because no one wanted it? If what OP said is true then it was pretty fu*king stupid to overpay for a home you didn't even want then sell it for less just to flex on enemies. Literally lost millions of dollars.
n*ggas buy sh*t they can’t afford everyday b

Jordans when ya kids wearin Walmart brand
Benz when u rent a house
+1   

1 week ago '17        #35
Rule 336 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,680 | Props total: 20247 20247
 Muggz said
n*ggas buy sh*t they can’t afford everyday b

Jordans when ya kids wearin Walmart brand
Benz when u rent a house
So is that a yes to my question? I'm confused by this response

1 week ago '16        #36
2advanced 
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 1355 1355
 metro6 said
preme had this n*gga lit up until 03... when he start serving time all this public record.. lighty violator office got sprayed up in daylight just facts…

and im not hating 50 had some youngins and he hired marksmen from prison once he start getting dough in late 02...

but to try rewrite history… cmon, 50 was literally hiding in the mountains 00 why u think it on record he had to go all the way back to NY for muscle recovery 1 day a week when he was out in the mountains.. start record his tapes in Canada ? then start comeback out in 03 but with real license security..

don't get it fucced up 50 had started a movement on his block with unit against INC etc but he was terrified of preme team just facts cause unlike 50 them n*ggaz order a hit like they order a cheeseburger.. 50 not built like that

when he came back out preme was already locked up, sha was the only ni66a doing buisness with him and hiding out with him just facts that why sha salty.

from 07-2011 50 was nowhere to be seen in NY clubs.. cause henchemn had them k!llaz on his head again, then when he get double life 50 start making memes to safe face.. but he was scared to death justfacts..

50 a "gansta rapper" just like styles or someone else.. not a street ni66a
Facts.....Even this police officer told me in like 06 or 07 ...50 doesn't want no problems with henchman..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #37
cormega74 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,290 | Props total: 3411 3411
Dumb fücking thread.

1 week ago '11        #38
kevin boogz 127 heat pts127
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 7144 7144
 Willy Boban said
Lol. He didn’t actually pay that much to buy the actual house itself. He actually only paid 4.2 million.

But his phucking hubris told him to invest another 10 million in upgrades.

So he got mad once his 4 mil purchase didn't equal to the extra 10 million he invested for a 15 million dollar deal at first. Jmo. And phuck the smileys for now.
yeah i think it was the extra investment. the money he made 38 mill should have had him with no worries.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #39
metro6 181 heat pts181
space
space
space
$5,375 | Props total: 10675 10675
 Willy Boban said
when he recording this show he tied up in lawsuits and sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '16        #40
metro6 181 heat pts181
space
space
space
 2advanced said
Facts.....Even this police officer told me in like 06 or 07 ...50 doesn't want no problems with henchman..
of course not.. even if jimmy a snitch and slimeball.. he also a k!lla.. ordering hits for him is like bread and butter
+2   

1 week ago '16        #41
metro6 181 heat pts181
space
space
space
 Soo Special OG said
fif is a street n*gga he come from the streets he did his thing in the streets. do u even know who fif was back then before rap? ask dj kay slay bout the first time fif came to see him to do a freestyle, he had two spanish n*ggas with em strapped and had coke on em. he got hit up, went to pennsylvania to heal and when he touched back down he got everybody together. he lived in sha money crib in long island and recorded those mixtapes. not no canada. that was in 01. everyone he was with moved round with straps and vests till he got his money up got a deal and got actual security. he ghost wrote for puffy at daddy house in NEW YORK. he had a meeting with clue IN NEW YORK. preme gave clue and em the okay to sign fif. nobody hid anywhere. fif moved around fine so stop whatever bullsh*t u talkin lately with fif getting your panties in a bunch. whatever fif do aint involving u
them meetings was before he was hit up

1 week ago '04        #42
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,887 | Props total: 19147 19147
 getyagameup said
Hey fellas check out my review on Carter V tell me if y'all agree
This post reminded me of when someone has a really viral tweet and an aspiring rapper puts his soundcloud in the thread lmao.
+2   

1 week ago '11        #43
inthezone 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 5536 5536
I think he wanted to stunt and already knew IronMike was the #1 stunna
+2   

1 week ago '15        #44
Jjoohhnn 
space
space
space
$1 | Props total: 1 1
It’s legit kind of sad to see the love between father and son, hear the father say he does what he does for the son, and see how that relationship is now.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #45
Khazano 
space
space
$2,464 | Props total: 265 265
 Willy Boban said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

50 basically bought the champs house to floss on his enemies imo.

Or maybe he just liked the idea of owning the champs house and got it for cheap.

What ya think?

Honestly, I think he was just new money trying to floss and didnt know wtf he was doing. He certainly didnt get it cheap. That house has been the worst investment of his career next to Spider Loc...

(Im pretty sure he and Jimmy didnt get into it until after he bought that house too.)
+1   

1 week ago '17        #46
space
space
space
 Jjoohhnn said
It’s legit kind of sad to see the love between father and son, hear the father say he does what he does for the son, and see how that relationship is now.
I always blamed his bm for not doing her part with keeping them 2 inseparable.

Every monarch consists of the queen making sure that the prince is solely obligated to the King first and foremost.

But she was doing the exact opposite in my opinion.

1 week ago '14        #47
strungout 388 heat pts388
space
space
$31,739 | Props total: 73424 73424
It looks like fifty actually bought the house directly from mike so that might have sweetened the kitty a little bit

[video - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '04        #48
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$12,739 | Props total: 4773 4773
the man has no family that lives with him and no friends ...he knew the house was too big for him.I remember a video where he was saying that he has rooms that he never used

i wish fif would go see that therapist that talked to joe ...i´d like to know what´s going on inside his head
+3   

1 week ago '16        #49
metro6 181 heat pts181
space
space
space
 gimmethat said
the man has no family that lives with him and no friends ...he knew the house was too big for him.I remember a video where he was saying that he has rooms that he never used

i wish fif would go see that therapist that talked to joe ...i´d like to know what´s going on inside his head
JOE.. ? and P.S 50 got too big of a ego do that.. he rather blame it on someone else

1 week ago '17        #50
space
space
space
 gimmethat said

I guess he wanted it to be like the Wu Mansion. But that sh*t probably became a headache.

Too many guys bringing other peeps to the crib can cause problems regardless of how big the crib is.

But he could have used it for movie and video production with green rooms and music Studios while hosting cooperate parties and wrote it of as a G-Unit Expense.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+17online now  36
Image(s) inside lovemonisha 🍑
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-46online now  23
Kim Porter sacrificed for Diddy, Nov. 15, 2018 +Murder / Death by Numbers
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+69online now  19
Video inside The Most Inbred People Of All Time
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  11
Video inside Mother goes off on entire town after snooping thru her daughters Snapch..
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  9
Angela Means (Aka Bye Felcia from Friday)
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Which player had the best sneakers of Week 5 in the NBA?
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
Insane Jordan Collection
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  6
50 Cent is a Grimey muthafu-ka