Google "Boondocks characters" RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '17        #51
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1347 1 K  Slaps total: 350 350
 Wavie Crockett said
The Black Identity Extremist deep in this thread
Man, ain't it though. It's amazing that these "wokesters" really can't see- or comprehend- how it makes them look; particularly from outside the U.S.

Had a non U.S. Black point out to me years ago how so many of us (Black Americans) living in self imposed mental slavery; carrying centuries old grievances (legitimate as they might be) that we have allowed to basically rob us of a successful present.

Most blacks at the bottom of every societal benchmark and still we have the way of thinking displayed in this thread. Time (at least for some) to try another way...
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #52
Cartel-Clipz 
space
space
Props total: 57722 57 K  Slaps total: 4023 4 K
sh*t has been like that for weeks and I appreciate the fact that they haven't fixed it

2 weeks ago '11        #53
Tooly Da Gawd 
space
space
Props total: 5602 5 K  Slaps total: 1654 1 K
its because is probably the most clicked thing on the internet with that name

2 weeks ago '18        #54
NBA 
space
space
Props total: 28554 28 K  Slaps total: 7001 7 K
Not funny

Hope Kanye sues google & becomes multi billionaire

2 weeks ago '14        #55
Alpallday 
space
space
Props total: 2324 2 K  Slaps total: 461 461
Yall n*ggas aint sh*t. Kanye did more than 99% of yall going on tv and sh*tting on Bush. This was at peak popularity. Took sh*t for it and yall sh*t on him for his wife and business moves. Yall were never gonna give n*gga any love. So now he doing his own thing and i dont blame him. We always say oh black ppl arent a political monolith and blah blah blah but one person step out of what some hotep a*s n*gga thinks we drop them. LMAO yall cant just disagree with someone now? Btw uncle ruckus is based on a combination of ppl. Mainly Sotomayor...who still has a platform and has said way more destructive sh*t than kanye but yall letting sh*t on black ppl daily. But yall stay woke

2 weeks ago '09        #56
K0ntrast 
space
space
Props total: 18794 18 K  Slaps total: 1570 1 K

2 weeks ago '04        #57
badboy600 
space
space
Props total: 3920 3 K  Slaps total: 628 628
 Funke said
Exactly, people just like to mention his color like that is all you need. He did nothing for our community. Even Byron Allen said this on his interview with the Breakfast Club. He specifically told him that he wanted black buisness to have more power.

Obama did nothing in Chicago. Nothing in the country. Nothing in the world for black people. He avoid real issue like he had color blind glasses.
Most Black People donít wanna hear this. All you will get in a argument is blah blah blah Trump is Racist! No facts or anything.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #58
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 45507 45 K  Slaps total: 6205 6 K
Kanye apologists are funny
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #59
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7136 7 K  Slaps total: 874 874
 gh3tto said
On God
Kanye West

kanye dry snitched on himself here. this verse is to all his hypebeasts who criticized his shoes prices. he doesnt give a fu*k about any of yall and he only supports trump b.c he will keep more of his money from taxes.

his billionare reality star family of demons and trannies will starve if he doesnt charge 5000% markup
no sh*t you know nothing about the business dummy

keep criticizing somebody while you sit at home on ya keyboard getting jokes off internet warrior

2 weeks ago '17        #60
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 52328 52 K  Slaps total: 38375 38 K
A black man refusing to suck Hilary and Obama d*ck is Uncle Rukus. Foh

2 weeks ago '16        #61
Funke 
space
space
Props total: 5091 5 K  Slaps total: 875 875
 badboy600 said
Most Black People donít wanna hear this. All you will get in a argument is blah blah blah Trump is Racist! No facts or anything.
I am no Trump supporter but, if he can give us some Tangibles i am all for that.

2 weeks ago '15        #62
Prad Bitt 
space
space
Props total: 5740 5 K  Slaps total: 631 631
Some of y’all really losing sight on Ye tip, the man said slavery was a choice, fed chicken wings to millionaire friends, played Jay Z in some odd public spat, gases Trump any chance he gets, etc etc very uncle ruckus behavior

2 weeks ago '16        #63
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 19906 19 K  Slaps total: 3016 3 K
Some of yall didn't see the Big Boy interview

Every artist that signed that record contract before Youtube & Streams existed knows what Kanye meant by that slavery comment

Ye still sold out tho by meeting with Trump

Last edited by stealthm91; 11-09-2019 at 09:04 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 7146 7 K  Slaps total: 679 679

2 weeks ago '18        #65
Mrloadup 
space
space
space
Props total: 231 231  Slaps total: 36 36

2 weeks ago '15        #66
mwtx 
space
space
Props total: 7445 7 K  Slaps total: 1294 1 K
Koonye Stanleyís once again gotta take this

2 weeks ago '04        #67
Def Poet|M 
space
space
Props total: 404 404  Slaps total: 67 67
it amazes me how many people on this site that pretend to be black to comment on threads like this and other issues in the black community.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #68
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1347 1 K  Slaps total: 350 350
 badboy600 said
I'm still wondering WHO told Blacks that Trump is a racist? Why is it that anything done to a Black person by a non-Black person has to be due to racism? It could be personal. Could be just fu*ked up human behavior. Black Americans carry a default inferiority complex that we use as a shield and a crutch.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #69
The S-Word 
space
space
Props total: 2735 2 K  Slaps total: 216 216
 killinemsoftly said
I canít overlook season 4 because of freedom ride or die. That sh*t was hilarious
...Alright, I'll give you that episode, Freedomland, & 'the Breaking Bad parody as they're the closest to Aaron McGruder & Rodney Barnes' writing style. But the rest of the season? Nah.

2 weeks ago '04        #70
R Dot 
space
space
Props total: 2755 2 K  Slaps total: 824 824
 Kade said
That's your problem... you acting on feelings. Obama didn't do anything bruh... why you think so many people was disappointed with him? You're to focused on color of skin to see the real difference. Dumb "WOKE" n*ggas always think like you. That's why you a koon.

fu*k you, no self respecting black man would ever promote Trump! But you just a scared racist white boy hiding on the Internet because you know you would never pull up on black folks and preach your trump bullsh*t in person.

2 weeks ago '05        #71
YoungHope 
space
space
Props total: 2696 2 K  Slaps total: 330 330
 EZ Green said
Boondocks was trash after season 2

+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #72
Kade 
space
space
space
Props total: 8087 8 K  Slaps total: 5176 5 K
 R Dot said
fu*k you, no self respecting black man would ever promote Trump! But you just a scared racist white boy hiding on the Internet because you know you would never pull up on black folks and preach your trump bullsh*t in person.
Truth hurts bruh... I know it hurts.

2 weeks ago '04        #73
R Dot 
space
space
Props total: 2755 2 K  Slaps total: 824 824
 Kade said
Truth hurts bruh... I know it hurts.
That your a frail white dude, getting paid pennies per post to support one of the most incompetent President in history?
Yeah sh*t sounds painful.

2 weeks ago '19        #74
Jadedkiss 
space
space
space
Props total: 2008 2 K  Slaps total: 92 92

+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #75
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 39332 39 K  Slaps total: 5282 5 K
 YoungHope said
I gotta watch that episode again. I don't remember what the message was
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
2019 Black Friday deals?
81 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  22
Nov 19 - Man kills girlfriend, then impersonated her on social media
23 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  21
Image(s) inside Nov 18 - Congress Will Vote This Week to Legalize Marijuana Nationwide..
173 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Breaking!! AR-Ab is convicted of running Drug Ring Implicated in Murders
202 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy