BX simp and his crew

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
27 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '13        #1
707 page views
13 comments

uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 30453 30 K  Slaps total: 6747 6 K
BX simp and his crew

+3   

best
worst
13 comments

2 weeks ago '15        #2
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 46044 46 K  Slaps total: 17660 17 K
or real men

2 weeks ago '15        #3
KING SOULJA 
space
space
Props total: 20905 20 K  Slaps total: 10785 10 K
Delete this picture of us NOW
+8   

2 weeks ago '14        #4
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 31850 31 K  Slaps total: 5554 5 K
None of these men have kids out of wedlock because if they do and didn't marry her then they are hypocrites trying to simp their way into pu**y. Just like Derrick Jackson if they felt this way about single mothers they would go and marry one by now or at least marry the mother of your kids. Reminds me of when Boskoe100 was going in on blueface or nba youngboy for bragging about having s*x with a lot of women raw but Boskoe has 5 kids by 4 women so he is a hypocrite because he is a rawdognopullout fan.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #5
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 12593 12 K  Slaps total: 1403 1 K
I need a bts of this pic. I don't know what kind of conversations are had to do this. If I had to guess they all go to the same church.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 9481 9 K  Slaps total: 2362 2 K
This is a nice sentiment. After 10 years of putting up with her s***, you end up whittling it down to one or two of those t-shirts...

Of course, she also has to put up with your s***, so it evens out in the end.
+4   

2 weeks ago '08        #7
AKMPLCE 
space
space
Props total: 4817 4 K  Slaps total: 657 657
Side n*gga has the shirt that says
"fu*k her"

Last edited by AKMPLCE; 11-10-2019 at 12:56 AM..
+10   

2 weeks ago '06        #8
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 12806 12 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
 titans7 said
None of these men have kids out of wedlock because if they do and didn't marry her then they are hypocrites trying to simp their way into pu**y. Just like Derrick Jackson if they felt this way about single mothers they would go and marry one by now or at least marry the mother of your kids. Reminds me of when Boskoe100 was going in on blueface or nba youngboy for bragging about having s*x with a lot of women raw but Boskoe has 5 kids by 4 women so he is a hypocrite because he is a rawdognopullout fan.
Yea the theory is great.

I can't stand those guys at work we got a few of them that play that role, even this one dude I used to go to the shooting range with. They all have it figured out in theory. But you have to go through it.

Funny thing I don't know about the one dude but the other two are near my age or older and don't have kids, or even a woman they are dealing with on a serious level yet they want to give their theoretical advice and think they know the way.

For me I rather dive in a see what's up. God never let me go too far that I can't come back on the right path. Usually if it isn't real you will find out before it's too late - people will show you themselves. Only thing is my ex who I have a kid with, that is a life lesson for me. My daughter is great but I can do without her mother.

Like I said all that lovey dovey sh*t is good in theory and makes for a good IG post for a man seeking validation and a pat on the back, but women will click like on your IG page when they see this then go give head to the jerk who treats her like sh*t while telling you you're a good man and any girl is lucky to have you.

I had to tell my kids mom once my daughter is of age we don't have to talk ever again, she didn't like that and knows I'm not pump faking. She won't even give me custody because she even said I would just not talk to her. I don't get it these women want to keep you around and treat you like garbage all while fearing being abandoned, and then the inevitable happens and they are shocked and saddened.

I doubt these guys in this pic are serious, probably a woman put them up to it and is behind the camera.

I wonder if after the pic she gave them their testes back?

2 weeks ago '08        #9
GoldBluded  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 46315 46 K  Slaps total: 4247 4 K
I agree with the n*gga in the middle standing up. I'd please her alright.
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #10
Akira Son Bio 
space
space
Props total: 24000 24 K  Slaps total: 2755 2 K
odd wedding flick. Nothing to see here

2 weeks ago '17        #11
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 43099 43 K  Slaps total: 11415 11 K
Wheres the shirt that says:

Cheat on Her

+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #12
s550benz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1632 1 K  Slaps total: 525 525
 Willy Boban said
Wheres the shirt that says:

Cheat on Her

Or at least the skirts that say what she’s doing, cuz goddamn it I love sandwiches!
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
P90 
space
space
Props total: 374 374  Slaps total: 31 31
Thread title has me dead

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  123
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside It finally happened, it has begun, the end for decency is here. They’re..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  22
Video inside Woman Leaves Car Running In Her Driveway, A Nigga Walking By Just Takes..
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+80online now  6
Video inside Kevin Gates puts interviewer in place for trying 2 instigate beef!
45 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy