*BREAKING* CDC announces it has FOUND THE CAUSE of VAPING LUNG ILLNESS :mjdamn:

most viewed right now
157 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '16        #26
Slam 
space
space
Props total: 1636 1 K  Slaps total: 158 158
This was news like 2 months ago
+2   

1 week ago '15        #27
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 45144 45 K  Slaps total: 17442 17 K
 FlyinIron said

1 week ago '05        #28
krissow 
space
space
Props total: 1913 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
Straight away i call bullsh*t.

1) "Don't buy from Black Market sellers ( aka buy from companies that are being taxed ) .

who says the products are being cut with specific things .. and are cutting corners . The most pure concerntrates will not be produced under safeguard and over regulations.

2) vapers need to fall back period . I remember when it took full steam ( pun intended ) . People were tooting them devices like they'd dissapear in 10 seconds .. so yea the cases studied are probably over smokers . And not the people taking a few hits of THC . Let's be real .. a few tokes probably have the same effect as a full joint.

GREAT WAY TO DEMONISE THC .. d*ckHEADS!

1 week ago '05        #29
krissow 
space
space
Props total: 1913 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
 Txheat said
Itís less convenient. Canít take flower on a plane either.
THC oil minus the vape . Batch your own sh*t in veg oil . But carry in said vape cart to disguise

+2   

1 week ago '05        #30
Schavez98 
space
space
Props total: 3208 3 K  Slaps total: 649 649
 Illuminati 8ob said
I quit vaping tobacco because of the scare. Iím gonna stick with it.

And I canít lie I always thought dabs was some dope fiend sh*t but when your tolerance peeks you kind of have no where else to go. It is kinda dopefiendish. I look at myself sometimes like ďhow did it come to to all this to smoke?Ē
Bruh, itís just concentrated THC if itís done right. If anything itís high brow. Lol.

Full melt hash would probably be the best thing any of you peons could inhale in your life. Lol.

1 week ago '06        #31
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 16928 16 K  Slaps total: 2916 2 K
 Txheat said
Lies, done it plenty of times

1 week ago '15        #32
JdamienH 
space
space
Props total: 2070 2 K  Slaps total: 145 145
If it’s not from Cali or Denver I’m not fu*king with vapes

1 week ago '10        #33
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 19786 19 K  Slaps total: 2593 2 K
Thc cartridges nearly k*lled me this summer and I bought my sh*t legally from a dispensary.
+5   

1 week ago '12        #34
eLvi 
space
space
Props total: 1713 1 K  Slaps total: 151 151
They been said it was that THC oil sh*t that caused the deaths n sicknesses, that's why I never paid attention to that BS about banning ejuices in NYC I was just gonna cross the bridge and cop it in Jersey. I been vaping since that sh*t came out and I quit bogies cause of it so fu*k em.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #35
Yung Tee 
space
space
space
Props total: 4383 4 K  Slaps total: 506 506
 Txheat said
Yes you can. You just need to know how not to get caught
+1   

1 week ago '10        #36
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 19786 19 K  Slaps total: 2593 2 K
 Meechy09 said
My lil bro just got out the hospital after being in there for damn near 2 weeks because of that sh*t.
I knew my cardio was bad but it got to the point where I couldn't breathe at all or I'd be out or breath within seconds of rolling in Jiu Jitsu.

1 week ago '05        #37
YoungHope 
space
space
Props total: 2569 2 K  Slaps total: 310 310
 suavehooper said
How do you know whats in that flower you're smoking unless you grew it yourself?
You don't have to grow roses, fruit, vegetables anything yourself to know what ripe is

1 week ago '15        #38
KING SOULJA 
space
space
Props total: 20836 20 K  Slaps total: 10773 10 K
I rather smoke some hair gel

1 week ago '14        #39
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 21410 21 K  Slaps total: 4303 4 K
 suavehooper said
How do you know whats in that flower you're smoking unless you grew it yourself?
About to. Gonna be my winter project. Doing a 600W setup in basement for fun and cheap bud I know is pure af. Should be yielding about 15oz every 8-10 weeks.

1 week ago '15        #40
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 35155 35 K  Slaps total: 5210 5 K
 Txheat said
+1   

1 week ago '17        #41
Moneyandyellows 
space
space
Props total: 400 400  Slaps total: 46 46
 suavehooper said
This isnít the conspiracy hour jack. The topic is vape and the deaths a*sociated with them.

1 week ago '17        #42
Moneyandyellows 
space
space
Props total: 400 400  Slaps total: 46 46
 Txheat said
Iíll choose my health over a convenience factor any day. Lol & you never heard of checking your baggage?

1 week ago '18        #43
Txheat 
space
space
space
Props total: 16339 16 K  Slaps total: 1578 1 K
 Moneyandyellows said
Iíll choose my health over a convenience factor any day. Lol & you never heard of checking your baggage?
Iíve always thought that sh*t would pop up. Thatís why I havenít check it.

Iíll take my health also.

1 week ago '10        #44
SandmanNyC 
space
space
Props total: 2927 2 K  Slaps total: 990 990
 Illuminati 8ob said

And I canít lie I always thought dabs was some dope fiend sh*t but when your tolerance peeks you kind of have no where else to go. It is kinda dopefiendish. I look at myself sometimes like ďhow did it come to to all this to smoke?Ē
just take a break for a week. Your sh*t will reset and you'll be high as muhfu*ka.

Remember, it has no addictive properties so if you can't stop it's more of a psychological thing.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #45
JetLifeSwagg 
space
space
Props total: 711 711  Slaps total: 387 387
 suavehooper said

The mystery of sudden lung illness in Vape users, may have been solved. CDC announced today that Vitamin E acetate was found in the lungs of 29 people, who were suffering from a lung injury due to vaping THC oil. According to scientists, Vitamin E is a cutting agent, mainly used, on the black market produced THC oil. Black Market products, are prevalent in the vaping market. Most times people don't even know the product they are using, is black marketed. Some people are saying, this could possibly mean companies that legally produce THC oil for vaping use, are cutting corners just like the black market, putting people's health at risk.

The discovery gives hope to finding a solution to a new problem, that is growing rapidly.

source:

Damn, Nature was really putting in work. This is why it's best to not do drugs
anything posted from that blog should be blacklisted - jordanthrilla the stupidest blog site i seen

why are there so many commas in that article. there is literally zero sentence there that requires a comma yet every single sentence got at least 1 comma
+3   

1 week ago '18        #46
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 2487 2 K  Slaps total: 291 291
 MemphisBleek said
My people told me they was worried about selling me some carts because of people getting sick. They even said after the current load they ainít touching it no more. Still brought the sh*t. Let him know when they want to get rid of them for the dirt I want them all .
Yea I stopped touching them for resell too... connect was super legit everything organic, clean trim used to process but I didnít care

1 week ago '12        #47
nxtiq 
space
space
Props total: 2837 2 K  Slaps total: 326 326
 Illuminati 8ob said

You gotta take a tolerance break man.

1 week ago '15        #48
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3337 3 K  Slaps total: 1611 1 K
 Jwardisback3rd said
Yea I stopped touching them for resell too... connect was super legit everything organic, clean trim used to process but I didnít care
Itís def a risk, but I been grabbing mine from the same person the entire time . Different flavors same brand. I would never buy fruity pebble lucky charm oil n*ggas be bragging about.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #49
SergDMV 
space
space
Props total: 521 521  Slaps total: 83 83
My biggest thing with all this is they're gonna try to bring down nicotine vaping with it. Its not Nic vapes doin this sh*t. Vaping has been around for the better part of 10 years and only recently the markets been flooded with these THC cartridges, hence these cases on lung problems. I agree with some of yall, if you're gonna rock with the ganja just stick to the flower. The cartridge market cant be fully trusted at this time. Now they're out here trynna ban flavors because of this sh*t and using accessibility to kids as an excuse. Like mf am I as an adult not allowed to like flavors? That sh*ts just tobacco companies lookin out for themselves. Sure let's go at a product proven to be 95% safer than smoking but not the thing that's known to k*ll hundreds of thousands annually. Can't be more obvious that this is a big tobacco agenda.

1 week ago '19        #50
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 577 577  Slaps total: 110 110
 cohs said
Op do people actually get news from a site with uncredited articles? Have some damn pride in your work.

Edit: I went to the site. You gotta be kidding. Get a template or cough up the couple hundred bucks and have someone make it look respectable.

Other news section loads slow as hell.

And itís not responsive. This sh*t is not it. You get in what you put out. That sh*t wonít stand the test of time like that.
It was on my local news yesterday, so itís real

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-22online now  43
Video inside 8 Rappers that are From the Suburbs
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Midsommar is fu-king terrifying.
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+128online now  13
Steelers Mason Rudolph Supports Anti-Kaepernick, Trump, Tomi Lahren
109 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+70online now  11
Video inside IG Thot Era is over: Instagram has officially Removed the number of Likes
315 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy