Nov 8 - Steve Bannon TESTIFIES 'Roger Stone was Wikileaks Access point'

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '08        #76
cohs 
space
space
space
Props total: 18410 18 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
 flav said
^ FALSE,
and you are making a false statement to make a non existent point. You are dishonest right there.

let's not convolute things

- the investigation fell flat cause it didn't fulfill its original purpose
- the inquiry is in place due to the Ukraine scandal

nothing you can say or do will take away these two cold hard facts.

didn't I originally say that I was glad that the Mueller investigation took place? Or are you going to be dishonest again and make fake statements?

Let this thread die already

The hackers who got the emails played no role in this?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #77
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 37735 37 K  Slaps total: 7244 7 K
 flav said
Great non-answer sir!
It was actually the perfect answer. Don't be mad at me because you can't tell when you're gettin hustled.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #78
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Real said
n*ggas literally are still going through trials, n*ggas literally went to prison, n*ggas literally said on national television that they are preparing to die in prison, even more cases have been handed off to state attorneys offices, and Dems are planning to use findings directly from the report for impeachment. And somehow this is 'falling flat'

This n*gga is mentally fu*king retarded
Lol

@'s not very smart, that's why he's still arguing against the facts.

2 weeks ago '08        #79
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10061 10 K  Slaps total: 2570 2 K
 Ymmot said
It was actually the perfect answer. Don't be mad at me because you can't tell when you're gettin hustled.
tell me please how I'm getting hustled

2 weeks ago '08        #80
flav 
space
space
 cohs said
The hackers who got the emails played no role in this?
1st you said

Like you said we now have verified that the campaign used Russian hackers help
which as now that you had to change your question was indeed a false and dishonest statement. Thank you for clarifying your dishonest attempt

Now on you NEW question, anyone who thinks that the email leaks didn't play a role in the outcome of a legitimate election is a denying knob head

this are two different questions in an attempt to act as if they were the same

and I'll say it again since yo skipped on drilling through your original question: I am glad that the mueller investigation took place u mad?

now are you going to let this thread die or you'll try to ask more useless questions?

let

this

thread

die

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #81
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 flav said
tell me please how I'm getting hustled

Trump is a con man, this dude is surrounded by all the shadiest characters in politics and "business." His cabinet is full of some of the most corrupt people in the country. His policies have only benefitted the 1% and banks. He's allowing companies to pollute our water and air. Trump and his campaign members have been caught lying multiple times about their connections to and meeetings with Russians. Trump is f*ghting with all his power to hide his taxes despite promising to release them. Trump Jr. admitted that his dad got a lot of loans from Russia. The Mueller Report/The Roger Stone Trial has proven that the DNC was hacked by Russians and that the trump campaign was in contact with Russia right before and right after the emails were leaked. And yet YOU'RE in here saying we should wait for all the evidence to come out because YOU can't figure out what happened. Yeah, you're getting played pretty hard.

2 weeks ago '08        #82
flav 
space
space
 Ymmot said
Trump is a con man, this dude is surrounded by all the shadiest characters in politics and "business." His cabinet is full of some of the most corrupt people in the country. His policies have only benefitted the 1% and banks. He's allowing companies to pollute our water and air. Trump and his campaign members have been caught lying multiple times about their connections to and meeetings with Russians. Trump is f*ghting with all his power to hide his taxes despite promising to release them. Trump Jr. admitted that his dad got a lot of loans from Russia. The Mueller Report/The Roger Stone Trial has proven that the DNC was hacked by Russians and that the trump campaign was in contact with Russia right before and right after the emails were leaked. And yet YOU'RE in here saying we should wait for all the evidence to come out because YOU can't figure out what happened. Yeah, you're getting played pretty hard.
Mueller hired 19 lawyers, who were a*sisted by about 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff, according to Attorney General William Barr’s summary of Mueller’s report.
Cost:

Mueller’s office so far has released three expenditures statements. Direct and indirect costs totaled $25.2 million through Sept. 30, 2018.
despite the immense involvement,

the investigation did not bring about the outcome that y'all were praying for, but Ymmot from Boxden has better connections and all the answers.... but I'm the one hustled

My entire position here is: "stop jumping over fluff, see how this all plays out"

... but I'm the one getting hustled

And yet YOU'RE in here saying we should wait for all the evidence to come out because YOU can't figure out what happened.
^^But YOU can figure out what happened huh?

no. Because it's the thing that YOU should do: WAIT for everything to be concluded instead of jumping the gun

Last edited by flav; 11-09-2019 at 12:16 PM..

2 weeks ago '08        #83
flav 
space
space
This thread can now die

Stop responding and "trying to convince me" which is what y'all have been doing so far. Let it go

Trump does good: OK!
Trump dead bad: Call it out!

keep that same energy on both ends

thread is dead, I'm out

2 weeks ago '08        #84
cohs 
space
space
space
 flav said
1st you said

which as now that you had to change your question was indeed a false and dishonest statement. Thank you for clarifying your dishonest attempt

Now on you NEW question, anyone who thinks that the email leaks didn't play a role in the outcome of a legitimate election is a denying knob head

and I'll say it again since yo skipped on drilling through your original question: I am glad that the mueller investigation took place u mad?

now are you going to let this thread die or you'll try to ask more useless questions?

let

this

thread

die

They did use their help. They did the work. What are you talking about. Without them no emails? Someone early on here said sounds like you need a video of a handoff or something. Interesting.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #85
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 flav said
Cost:

despite the immense involvement,

the investigation did not bring about the outcome that y'all were praying for, but Ymmot from Boxden has better connections and all the answers.... but I'm the one hustled

My entire position here is: "stop jumping over fluff, see how this all plays out"

... but I'm the one getting hustled

^^But YOU can figure out what happened huh?

no. Because it's the thing that YOU should do: WAIT for everything to be concluded instead of jumping the gun
You're talking about this like since the Mueller Report no further corruption has been exposed. You do realize a whole lot more has happened since then and because of the Mueller Report? The Mueller Report even states that the trump campaign willingly took information from the Russians (which I'm sure you didn't read it at all); there was just NO CHARGEABLE COLLUSION. Take the Roger Stone trial for example, it is now known that the trump campaign contacted wikileaks and the russians right before and right after the hacked emails were posted, and that trump was directly contacted. Like I said, if you can't figure it out that speaks volumes about your intelligence. For someone with such a big ego and so much to say you would think you were a little bit smarter; this isn't even that difficult to figure out. But like you said, let's wait a few more months for everything I'm telling you right now to "become true" and "come out as fact."

2 weeks ago '08        #86
flav 
space
space
 Ymmot said
You're talking about this like since the Mueller Report no further corruption has been exposed. You do realize a whole lot more has happened since then and because of the Mueller Report? The Mueller Report even states that the trump campaign willingly took information from the Russians (which I'm sure you didn't read it at all); there was just NO CHARGEABLE COLLUSION. Take the Roger Stone trial for example, it is now known that the trump campaign contacted wikileaks and the russians right before and right after the hacked emails were posted, and that trump was directly contacted. Like I said, if you can't figure it out that speaks volumes about your intelligence. For someone with such a big ego and so much to say you would think you were a little bit smarter; this isn't even that difficult to figure out. But like you said, let's wait a few more months for everything I'm telling you right now to "become true" and "come out as fact."
Blahh blahhh blahhh

You know no better yet you have all the answers. Go over to the House of Representatives and tell them that you have all the answers

I remember you clearly stating ďi donít think heíll be impeachedĒ months ago around the time the mueller report came out.

Now you are switching up, iím not surprised. And i read that damn report, bet you were so lazy, you likely hit up the cliff notes huh?

Go ahead: ďHi Ms Pelosi, iím Ymmot from BX and i know exactly how to go about it, check my post to flav, now can we impeach him?Ē

Stop trying to convince people your beliefs. I will only side with the outcome

Period

According to you thatís ďnot being smart and having an egoĒ well that makes you no different since you seem comfortable constantly responding to me... what does that make you then?

Donít bother responding

2 weeks ago '08        #87
flav 
space
space
 cohs said
They did use their help. They did the work. What are you talking about. Without them no emails? Someone early on here said sounds like you need a video of a handoff or something. Interesting.
n*gga you fail to read so ill post this again

These emails were released publicly. Why then didnít that show as evidence that 2016 was ďfraudulent?Ē You know more than the many lawyers involved huh? Here is another case of a BX member who is delusional in his belief that he has all the answers

Iím gonna rely on the outcome. Not BX n*ggas

End of story

2 weeks ago '13        #88
AHernsGun 
space
space
Props total: 2390 2 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
the mueller report is the end all. all of this is coming out because of the report.

2 weeks ago '16        #89
JarlesBronson 
space
space
Props total: 18666 18 K  Slaps total: 2283 2 K
roger stone and paul manafort are responsible for like half a million death in ukraine and elsewhere in the east due to their lobby firm and other sh*t

dudes are pure fu*king evil.

fu*k em.

2 weeks ago '08        #90
cohs 
space
space
space
 flav said
n*gga you fail to read so ill post this again

These emails were released publicly. Why then didnít that show as evidence that 2016 was ďfraudulent?Ē You know more than the many lawyers involved huh? Here is another case of a BX member who is delusional in his belief that he has all the answers

Iím gonna rely on the outcome. Not BX n*ggas

End of story
Trump asks for help. Trump gets help. You put blindfolds on. Itís understood.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #91
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 flav said
Blahh blahhh blahhh

You know no better yet you have all the answers. Go over to the House of Representatives and tell them that you have all the answers

I remember you clearly stating ďi donít think heíll be impeachedĒ months ago around the time the mueller report came out.

Now you are switching up, iím not surprised. And i read that damn report, bet you were so lazy, you likely hit up the cliff notes huh?

Go ahead: ďHi Ms Pelosi, iím Ymmot from BX and i know exactly how to go about it, check my post to flav, now can we impeach him?Ē

Stop trying to convince people your beliefs. I will only side with the outcome

Period

According to you thatís ďnot being smart and having an egoĒ well that makes you no different since you seem comfortable constantly responding to me... what does that make you then?

Donít bother responding
Your interpretation of the situation is downright garbage. I'm still not sure trump will get impeached nor have I made that argument anywhere in this thread. The only thing I've said about impeachment is that we've only gotten closer to it since the beginning of the Mueller investigation and more and more corruption within the trump admin keeps getting exposed. The real issue is that you're still falling for all the lies and you're sloppily trying to defend it.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #92
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 cohs said
Trump asks for help. Trump gets help. You put blindfolds on. Itís understood.
That's a perfect summary of what this kid flav is doing.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #93
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 19355 19 K  Slaps total: 2512 2 K
 flav said
Waiting for more evidence to take place and confirmed impactful pieces to to the investigation are 100% to be accounted for
Crazy thing is....Trump got yall so delusional that you can literally read, hear, and SEE crimes and even openly admit them and have you question your sanity and comprehension. Yea I agree. People hate Trump and cover his every move, but it feels like we're living in the MATRIX now that people questioning reality and basic understanding. NONE of the sh*t he does is ambiguous....
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #94
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41397 41 K  Slaps total: 9327 9 K
SHAMBLES

2 weeks ago '13        #95
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 33771 33 K  Slaps total: 2757 2 K
 flav said
false equivalency, horrible analogy and comparison, dismissed

Misquoting to try to make a point, dismissed

Some autistic phaggot has been doing this for over 1 year, please don't lower yourself to that level

Trump does good, I am good with it
Trump does bad, I am not OK with it

How else can I make it any simpler? LMAO

No one is "Coppin pleas" LMAO, like I said, amnesia is STRONG here cause many MANY times Ive been saying that critical thinking is key, which is non existent here. Russia!!1!! was a sh*t show and I had seen it from a mile away, n*ggas were saying how hacking supposedly worked when I myself work in IT and said NO guys if there is hacking, there are specific generic processes these things go by. Answers? "OOhh you are s--- his d----" Nearly a year later and n*ggas act like none go this ever happened.

Nothing has me conflicted. Bet you fell the same way when Bush and Bush Jr were leading the rep party. You are emotionally attached to your campaign/party which is clearly shown here. Or it's just a limited level of mental processing that you may have since "being 20% Trump" is a useless statement.

- never trust politicians
- never trust lawyers
- always read between the lines and see someone's intent and be able to break it down logically

Now back to the original issue, you quietly avoided what I had asked you before, so maybe you shout READ again what I said instead of jumping on a response:

^ unless this is a hyperbole, making such a statement makes it clear that you are not open for any level of discussion

Where in any of my statements have you seen "paragraphs pro trump rhetoric" and me "trying to convince you"

so how about you let go of this conversation cause you clearly are trying to "convince me" instead of having an open and honest conversation. You skipped my questions to you, misquoted statements and presented them as facts, and liking things and disliking other things of the same source seems to not compute in your head.

So like I said, Why bother? Go on writing you daily Trump threads, getting giddy over hearsay asa opposed to official investigations

And finally, BX seems to have all the answers, especially since that Russia bullsh*t that fell FLAT, holding onto something else and acting like the past 3 years weren't a circus of nothing burger amazes me here. Amnesia at its finest

But go on please, get giddy over nonsense and @me when preachmint actually takes place (inb4 buh buh buh the inquiry!!111)

once this will likely fall FLAT yet again y'all will hold on to something else and act like this entire brouhaha never happened.
What do you think just happened in Ukraine?

2 weeks ago '10        #96
Bandito 
space
space
space
Props total: 32395 32 K  Slaps total: 4479 4 K
 flav said
the inquiry was launched based off of the Ukraine scandal. If there was no Ukraine scandal, there would be no inquiry.

^^are you going to skip over this again and try to argue in tangents?

The mueller investigation is CLOSED brah. Picking statements and other stuff from the now DEFUNCT investigation is just set to give the inquiry as much weight as possible

So again. The Mueller investigation FELL FLAT. Please don't be intellectually dishonest. Any other tangents and we can just leave this conversation right there brah

goodness
I really don't know what you are trying to argue against in my post. Unless you didn't comprehend what I was saying.

You keep mention that the impeachment inquiry was started because of Ukraine.

This was in my post you fail to comprehend.

That actually predates the impeachment inquiry into Ukraine and was started back in August.
The House had been holding hearings all Summer. The heads of the committees straight up said they were de facto impeachment hearings. Ukraine accelerated the process. But, it was already in motion. Because of information from the Mueller report.

June 10 - House Judiciary Committee has a hearing on the Muller Report

I am sure having John Dean there had nothing to do with impeachment.

June 20 - House Judiciary Committee has another hearing on the Mueller Report

July 24 - Robert Mueller testifies before the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees

I know that seems like a lifetime ago. It has only been 3 months.

September 17 - Corey Lewandowski didn't have anything to do with Ukraine. He was brought in to testify to the House Judicary Committee specifically about trump's obstruction of justice.

Don't even have to watch the whole thing. Listen to Nadler's opening statement.

This is a hearing to determine if articles of impeachment should be recommended in the cases of obstruction of justice found in the Mueller Report.

That is less than 2 months ago and still ongoing. That is the investigation waiting on the court to force Don Mcgahn to testify. I had mentioned that in my post that you didn't comprehend.

Been a lot of action on a report you say fell flat.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #97
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Never seen @ just give up. Guess he was finally able to see past his ego and realize how wrong he is.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #98
Blaffy 
space
space
Props total: 61133 61 K  Slaps total: 5047 5 K

2 weeks ago '04        #99
class01 
space
space
space
Props total: 429 429  Slaps total: 60 60
 flav said
1st you said

let

this

thread

die
I don't agree with you on much but the emails absolutely played a huge part on the election. They knew how to play them up only like 90 emails out of 30k were classified BUT there was very interesting things in the emails. It sure as hell got me to not vote for either candidate.

2 weeks ago '10        #100
Bandito 
space
space
space
Props total: 32395 32 K  Slaps total: 4479 4 K
 class01 said
I don't agree with you on much but the emails absolutely played a huge part on the election. They knew how to play them up only like 90 emails out of 30k were classified BUT there was very interesting things in the emails. It sure as hell got me to not vote for either candidate.
This always interest me. Personally, I thought the emails were boring. There was nothing shocking in them. I was actually surprised that people considered them interesting. It's the same stuff you would find in books like Game Change or Double Down. I know very few people that even care to read books like that. But, they were all interested in those emails.

Can I ask what was in there that was interesting to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
226 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+122online now  28
Another reason why Jordan Goat isnít just a movement, itís a lifestyle
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside PS5 to use SSD cartridges (?)
28 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+24online now  9
Movies you believe got the Ending wrong. Mine is Law Abiding Citizen. Spoilers..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy