Nov 8 - Steve Bannon TESTIFIES 'Roger Stone was Wikileaks Access point'

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '04        #51
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 5379 5 K  Slaps total: 953 953
 NeverTrump said
Good, fu*k em.
im confused, how are people going to prison and open indictments if nothing happened in the mueller probe ?

im not sure how you spin guilty confessions and prison sentences as nothing
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #52
Real 
space
space
Props total: 3582 3 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 Class of 2017 said
"Prosecutors reveal threats Roger Stone wrote to Mueller witness: ‘You are a rat. Prepare to die’"

'Bububut the Mueller report fell flat '

+4   

2 weeks ago '08        #53
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10061 10 K  Slaps total: 2570 2 K
 Ymmot said
Just like I thought, you got 0 street smarts.

Great non-answer sir!

2 weeks ago '08        #54
flav 
space
space
 blaze98 said
I've watched each of these Trump defenders start copping pleas already.....

"well I never said I agreed 100% with what he was saying"

"well I never said that he wouldn't be impeached, I just said it hasn't happened yet, with the fake Russia hoax and everything Biden did, does it even matter if he gets impeached, ooooh look something shiny..."

By this time next year they'll be saying they hardly knew Trump
never, but you will be too lazy to look ip up

misqiuoting a*s

You quoted

well I never said that he wouldn't be impeached, I just said it hasn't happened yet, with the fake Russia hoax and everything Biden did, does it even matter if he gets impeached,
when I said

Look. I'm not saying it will never happen. What I am saying is that jumping over what is ambiguous at best doesn't warrant the certitude that "this is it"
so your point is dismissed. Since you had to lie in your quote to try to prove something that didn't exist

nice try though!

2 weeks ago '08        #55
flav 
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
Oh I for surely know myself. Read the post I quoted one more time.

Are you 20% Trump then? What percent? Because I don't think you heard my main point. This is not about blue or red anymore, this about this specific administration and I don't know about you but I have had my finger tight on the pulse since the campaign trail. So what has you conflicted? What has you not 100% against Trump? This isn't a political party, this is a lick. Have you been tuning in this whole time?

Please keep reading before you respond.

Because to be neutral in the face of this administration specifcally is to be 100% for them, obviously.

You want me to mention you in every news cycle from now on? Should I tag you? Are you here with us seeing the same things? Every single little lie? Every pivot? Every play at trying to manipulate media via buzzwords and appeals to emotion? Do you not see how this is specifcally different from a simple two party situation?

Bro if I take the time to break down every single way this administration is hostile and obviously trying to hit a lick on America under the guise of a regular party, will you be truly neutral or will you knee jerk a series of words in defense of them?

Because 2015 was grab them by the pu**y and Mexicans being rapists/drug dealers, let alone this administration catching actual BODIES just BECAUSE. Not the way Presidents have to make tough decisions, not the way Presidents inherent wars they have to react one way or another to, but rather working in purely personal interests and people being k*lled and r*ped as a result.

Just let me know, what percent are you in?
Because to be neutral in the face of this administration specifcally is to be 100% for them, obviously
false equivalency, horrible analogy and comparison, dismissed

Mexicans being rapists/drug dealers
Misquoting to try to make a point, dismissed

You want me to mention you in every news cycle from now on? Should I tag you?
Some autistic phaggot has been doing this for over 1 year, please don't lower yourself to that level

Trump does good, I am good with it
Trump does bad, I am not OK with it

How else can I make it any simpler? LMAO

No one is "Coppin pleas" LMAO, like I said, amnesia is STRONG here cause many MANY times Ive been saying that critical thinking is key, which is non existent here. Russia!!1!! was a sh*t show and I had seen it from a mile away, n*ggas were saying how hacking supposedly worked when I myself work in IT and said NO guys if there is hacking, there are specific generic processes these things go by. Answers? "OOhh you are s--- his d----" Nearly a year later and n*ggas act like none go this ever happened.

So what has you conflicted? What has you not 100% against Trump? This isn't a political party, this is a lick. Have you been tuning in this whole time?
Nothing has me conflicted. Bet you fell the same way when Bush and Bush Jr were leading the rep party. You are emotionally attached to your campaign/party which is clearly shown here. Or it's just a limited level of mental processing that you may have since "being 20% Trump" is a useless statement.

- never trust politicians
- never trust lawyers
- always read between the lines and see someone's intent and be able to break it down logically

Now back to the original issue, you quietly avoided what I had asked you before, so maybe you shout READ again what I said instead of jumping on a response:

He lies every single time there's a mic or a Twitter feed in front of him.
^ unless this is a hyperbole, making such a statement makes it clear that you are not open for any level of discussion

Where in any of my statements have you seen "paragraphs pro trump rhetoric" and me "trying to convince you"

so how about you let go of this conversation cause you clearly are trying to "convince me" instead of having an open and honest conversation. You skipped my questions to you, misquoted statements and presented them as facts, and liking things and disliking other things of the same source seems to not compute in your head.

So like I said, Why bother? Go on writing you daily Trump threads, getting giddy over hearsay asa opposed to official investigations

And finally, BX seems to have all the answers, especially since that Russia bullsh*t that fell FLAT, holding onto something else and acting like the past 3 years weren't a circus of nothing burger amazes me here. Amnesia at its finest

But go on please, get giddy over nonsense and @me when preachmint actually takes place (inb4 buh buh buh the inquiry!!111)

once this will likely fall FLAT yet again y'all will hold on to something else and act like this entire brouhaha never happened.

2 weeks ago '08        #56
flav 
space
space
let's add this thread to the BX landfill

2 weeks ago '08        #57
cohs 
space
space
space
Props total: 18410 18 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
 flav said
let's add this thread to the BX landfill
Out of curiosity since it 'fell flat', would you rather the Mueller report not have happened?

Last edited by cohs; 11-09-2019 at 08:26 AM..

2 weeks ago '08        #58
flav 
space
space
 cohs said
Out of curiosity, would you rather the Mueller report not have happened?
actually I'm glad it happened.

Because with the immense amount of work put into it, it single-handedly k*lled the speculations and inventions that people made it out to be. Had it not happened, today we would still be talking about 'obstruction of justice' and 'Putin controlling the USA via the channel of Trump'

side-topic,
This new Russian (HOT AS F***!!) girl was working in my old job, she admitted to me that she was fearful to let anyone know about her origin cause people were saying crazy sh*t about Russians around her lol

Last edited by flav; 11-09-2019 at 08:29 AM..

2 weeks ago '08        #59
cohs 
space
space
space
 flav said
actually I'm glad it happened.

Because with the immense amount of work put into it, it single-handedly k*lled the speculations and inventions that people made it out to be. Had it not happened, today we would still be talking about 'obstruction of justice' and 'Putin controlling the USA via the channel of Trump'

This new Russian (HOT AS F***!!) girl was working in my old job, she admitted to me that she was fearful to let anyone know about her origin cause people were saying crazy sh*t about Russians around her lol
So even though this is a trial about Roger Stone getting emails obtained by Russian hackers this had nothing to do with Russia? We are still talking about Obstruction of Justice today it's being considered for one of the articles of impeachment. Maybe because it isn't front and center doesn't mean it has gone away. What does your co-worker have to do with anything?
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #60
flav 
space
space
 cohs said
So even though this is a trial about Roger Stone getting emails obtained by Russian hackers this had nothing to do with Russia? We are still talking about Obstruction of Justice today it's being considered for one of the articles of impeachment. Maybe because it isn't front and center doesn't mean it has gone away. What does your co-worker have to do with anything?
Wikileaks to be precise.

"Because with the immense amount of work put into it, it single-handedly k*lled the speculations and inventions that people made it out to be"
does equate to "nothing to do with Russia"

So yes, the investigation cleared the air about "Putin controlling the USA" and "Obstruction of Justice"

Like I originally said, the Ukraine scandal is what launched the inquiry, NOT the Mueller investigation. If there was no investigation, there would be much more noise full of unverified speculation about Russia.

So again, YES it is a good thing it happened cause it cleared a LOT of air. My co-worker? Sh*t calmed down around her once the investigation was completed. So random speculators could finally be quiet

2 weeks ago '04        #61
Real 
space
space
 flav said

So yes, the investigation cleared the air about "Putin controlling the USA" and "Obstruction of Justice"

2 weeks ago '08        #62
cohs 
space
space
space
 flav said
Wikileaks to be precise.

"Because with the immense amount of work put into it, it single-handedly k*lled the speculations and inventions that people made it out to be"
does equate to "nothing to do with Russia"

Like I originally said, the Ukraine scandal is what launched the inquiry, NOT the Mueller investigation. If there was no investigation, there would be much more noise full of unverified speculation about Russia.

So again, YES it is a good thing it happened cause it cleared a LOT of air. My co-worker? Sh*t calmed down around her once the investigation was completed. So random speculators could finally be quiet

Wikileaks got it from Russian hackers that's not in question. And how are you so sure nothing Trump did during the Mueller investigations will be included in this inquiry?

edit: I typed this before i saw you moved it to a side topic.
I was asking why you even mentioned your coworker? What does she have to do with anything.

Last edited by cohs; 11-09-2019 at 08:48 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #63
Real 
space
space
n*ggas literally are still going through trials, n*ggas literally went to prison, n*ggas literally said on national television that they are preparing to die in prison, even more cases have been handed off to state attorneys offices, and Dems are planning to use findings directly from the report for impeachment. And somehow this is 'falling flat'

This n*gga is mentally fu*king retarded

Last edited by Real; 11-09-2019 at 09:04 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
Ifeellikekobe 
space
space
Props total: 39534 39 K  Slaps total: 2367 2 K
 flav said
Lol what do you expect?

Trump kicked him out last year and he’s bitter about it but yall n*ggas are gitty yet again?

This thread will die off in the now highly populated landfill of Trump threads
Why does trump have fire so many of his employees?
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #65
blaze98 
space
space
Props total: 2285 2 K  Slaps total: 96 96
 flav said
never, but you will be too lazy to look ip up

misqiuoting a*s

You quoted

when I said

so your point is dismissed. Since you had to lie in your quote to try to prove something that didn't exist

nice try though!
I never said i was quoting YOU dumbass... you act like you're the only trump defender in the world

Don't think so highly of yourself

I don't give energy to the willfully ignorant

2 weeks ago '04        #66
gh3tto 
space
space
 Real said
n*ggas literally are still going through trials, n*ggas literally went to prison, n*ggas literally said on national television that they are preparing to die in prison, even more cases have been handed off to state attorneys offices, and Dems are planning to use findings directly from the report for impeachment. And somehow this is 'falling flat'

This n*gga is mentally fu*king retarded
everything outside of a smoking gun linking putin to trump is nothing to them
they are just bad faith actors
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #67
Real 
space
space
 gh3tto said
everything outside of a smoking gun linking putin to trump is nothing to them
they are just bad faith actors
This fool really tries to turn blatant lies and denial into essays of struggle debate points. What sane individual has the time and energy to waste on doing sh*t like that
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #68
gh3tto 
space
space
 Real said
This fool really tries to turn blatant lies and denial into essays of struggle debate points. What sane individual has the time and energy to waste on doing sh*t like that
most of his sh*t is just rambling and unreadable
+4   

2 weeks ago '08        #69
flav 
space
space
 blaze98 said
I never said i was quoting YOU dumbass... you act like you're the only trump defender in the world

Don't think so highly of yourself

I don't give energy to the willfully ignorant
you don't even have the mental fortitude to admit you were caught in your web of lies

we are in the thread where I mentioned what you poorly tried to quote

nut got caught red handed Coppin' on some 'buh buh buh I wasn't specifically talking about you!!'

weak a*s

go away now

Last edited by flav; 11-09-2019 at 10:14 AM..

2 weeks ago '08        #70
flav 
space
space
 Ifeellikekobe said
Why does trump have fire so many of his employees?
cause he sucks at hiring them, hiring Omarosa was a joke, hiring a bunch of turncoats was the mistake he made. I can see to an extent being loyal on some "you looked out for me, I will do the same" but that approach is flawed from the jump

2 weeks ago '08        #71
flav 
space
space
 cohs said
Wikileaks got it from Russian hackers that's not in question. And how are you so sure nothing Trump did during the Mueller investigations will be included in this inquiry?

edit: I typed this before i saw you moved it to a side topic.
I was asking why you even mentioned your coworker? What does she have to do with anything.
side-topic? I already addressed why I mentioned about her nervermind I won't repeat myself

"how are you so sure" ? instead of making a*sumptions where in this entire premise have I ever alluded that "I am sure nothing trump did will be in the inquiry"

Let's me clear once and for all:

The inquiry has Ukraine front and center. The Mueller investigation that FELL FLAT will have its components used to add as much weight as possible for the inquiry

This thread can now die

Last edited by flav; 11-09-2019 at 10:24 AM..

2 weeks ago '10        #72
blaze98 
space
space
Props total: 2285 2 K  Slaps total: 96 96
 flav said
you don't even have the mental fortitude to admit you were caught in your web of lies

we are in the thread where I mentioned what you poorly tried to quote

nut got caught red handed Coppin' on some 'buh buh buh I wasn't specifically talking about you!!'

weak a*s

go away now
You're a narcissist just like trump...I see why you suck him off so much. I don't give a sh!t what your lame a*s has to say about anything... go cry in the corner about your orange hero getting impeached...

OSER
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #73
cohs 
space
space
space
 flav said
side-topic? I already addressed why I mentioned about her nervermind I won't repeat myself

"how are you so sure" ? instead of making a*sumptions where in this entire premise have I ever alluded that "I am sure nothing trump did will be in the inquiry"

Let's me clear once and for all:

The inquiry has Ukraine front and center. The Mueller investigation that FELL FLAT will have its components used to add as much weight as possible for the inquiry

This thread can now die
What would the Mueller investigation have to do to not fall flat as you put it. Like you said we now have verified that the campaign used Russian hackers help. Charged many people, and put the ones we had access to behinds bars ( and still in the process of putting more). Who knows about other people, but a lot of people who didn't have America's best interest are being dealt with. Sounds like a win for democracy. That not something your invested in?

2 weeks ago '08        #74
flav 
space
space
 blaze98 said
You're a narcissist just like trump...I see why you suck him off so much. I don't give a sh!t what your lame a*s has to say about anything... go cry in the corner about your orange hero getting impeached...

OSER
non argument, throwing tantrums now that you got caught

have a great day fu*ker!

Last edited by flav; 11-09-2019 at 10:55 AM..

2 weeks ago '08        #75
flav 
space
space
 cohs said
What would the Mueller investigation have to do to not fall flat as you put it. Like you said we now have verified that the campaign used Russian hackers help. Charged many people, and put the ones we had access to behinds bars ( and still in the process of putting more). Who knows about other people, but a lot of people who didn't have America's best interest are being dealt with. Sounds like a win for democracy. That not something your invested in?
Like you said we now have verified that the campaign used Russian hackers help.
^ FALSE,
and you are making a false statement to make a non existent point. You are dishonest right there.

let's not convolute things

- the investigation fell flat cause it didn't fulfill its original purpose
- the inquiry is in place due to the Ukraine scandal

nothing you can say or do will take away these two cold hard facts.

That not something your invested in?
didn't I originally say that I was glad that the Mueller investigation took place? Or are you going to be dishonest again and make fake statements?

Let this thread die already

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
226 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+125online now  23
Another reason why Jordan Goat isn’t just a movement, it’s a lifestyle
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
Article inside French Montana has been hospitalized in Los Angeles
321 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside PS5 to use SSD cartridges (?)
28 comments
20 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy