Nov 8 - Steve Bannon TESTIFIES 'Roger Stone was Wikileaks Access point'

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #26
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 37720 37 K  Slaps total: 7244 7 K
 flav said
Lol what do you expect?

Trump kicked him out last year and he’s bitter about it but yall n*ggas are gitty yet again?

This thread will die off in the now highly populated landfill of Trump threads
I'm wondering if you or any trump supporter realize that we've only gotten closer and closer to impeachment since day 1? You guys keep saying sh*t like nothing burger but yet here we are a lot closer to impeachment than we were 3 years ago. And you also don't seem to realize these things take time. It's like if trump doesn't get in trouble right now at this second you foolishly believe he will never get in trouble, yet more of his a*sociates keep getting indicted and subpenoaed and more people are snitching. Just wondering if you ever think about the stupid sh*t you say?
+11   

2 weeks ago '08        #27
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10061 10 K  Slaps total: 2570 2 K
 DiegoRivera said
I never understood how yall flipped the fact that there are so many stories and so many scandals into a positive for yall

There is a landfill, because everything these rats have been doing for 3 years is coming to the light, the mainstream conversation has shifted in tone completely and an impeachment is literally beginning. This is what it looks like when things are going BAD bro

Nothing has gone well for Trump this whole time and anything he claims did was filled with hot air, it's been L after L and if anything seemed like a W it was a delayed L. The Republican party is populated exclusively with losers (they cheat and gerrymander to win, they are literal losers) and they look more ridiculous by the minute. Bunch of pussies (see: Jim Jordan news today)

That off the wall Richard Spencer rant that leaked a few days ago is how all your boys sound behind closed doors. Like a bunch of weak bi*ches with nothing to grasp onto

Why all them gotta force pu**y and fake their worth fu*king losers
brah don't lump me in with Richard Spencer f*g**t a*s lol

it never registers on BX that I am not a pro Trump 100% this or that but oh well. The programming here is strong. Call it LiBoxden at this point cause it's monolythic as f*k

bad news is overexposed, good news is under reported here due to the sheer selective content

landfill? yep

sensational Trump threads? yep

for every 30 Trump threads there is around maybe 6 that are legit, the other 24 are pure fluff.

And finally, BX seems to have all the answers, especially since that Russia bullsh*t that fell FLAT, holding onto something else and acting like the past 3 years weren't a circus of nothing burger amazes me here. Amnesia at its finest

But go on please, get giddy over nonsense and @me when preachmint actually takes place (inb4 buh buh buh the inquiry!!111)

once this will likely fall FLAT yet again y'all will hold on to something else and act like this entire brouhaha never happened.

For the record Trump is an a**hole, is crass, is belligerent, tends to shoot from the hip. However, none of you seem have enough maturity to dislike someone yet speaking from a position of balance.

but it's BX after all, I admire the consistency lol

2 weeks ago '08        #28
flav 
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Actually you should research Jerome Corsi

One of the guys who pushed the obama birther sh*t and Stones right hand.

He did interviews a year ago saying he knew he and Stone would die in prison

Watch lol:

This is the guy who lied to cover for Stones Wikileak stuff

Anyone paying attention knew about this before Bannon was fired. We. Were just waiting on Roger Stones trial to start

READ THE MUELLER REPORT
y'all were swearing up and down that the Mueller report was gonna be the nail in the coffin. Here we are nearly 1 year later and y'all are holding to ambiguity at best

Even people of considerable leveled position in law and politics who have MUCH more access than y'all saw that this fell flat.

An investigation is underway on the origins of the initial Russiagate handling. Internal affairs under the possibility that the process was fraudulently taking place. But since it's against Orange Man Bad it shouldn't matter right?

lol

If I was betting based on BX predictions, I would be in serious debt

Lastly, you completely flew over the point I made. The title of this entire thread is about Steve Bannon. I expound on that very subject matter and here you go with your cape. Bannon is disgruntled. Expecting anything other than smear from him is delusional.

Last edited by flav; 11-08-2019 at 07:24 PM..

2 weeks ago '08        #29
flav 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
He’s been defending Trump publicly for the past month at least lol

He literally started an anti-impeachment podcast
Did you see my original post?

The rupture came after Mr. Bannon was quoted in a new book disparaging the president’s children, asserting that Donald Trump Jr. had been “treasonous” in meeting with Russians and calling Ivanka Trump “dumb as a brick.” Mr. Trump, described by his spokeswoman as “furious, disgusted,” fired back by saying that Mr. Bannon had “lost his mind.”
so based on what you said, since AFTER this situation and his quotes, he goes on an anti-peachmint podcast, you wouldn't question his motives?

2 weeks ago '08        #30
flav 
space
space
 Ymmot said
I'm wondering if you or any trump supporter realize that we've only gotten closer and closer to impeachment since day 1? You guys keep saying sh*t like nothing burger but yet here we are a lot closer to impeachment than we were 3 years ago. And you also don't seem to realize these things take time. It's like if trump doesn't get in trouble right now at this second you foolishly believe he will never get in trouble, yet more of his a*sociates keep getting indicted and subpenoaed and more people are snitching. Just wondering if you ever think about the stupid sh*t you say?
Look. I'm not saying it will never happen. What I am saying is that jumping over what is ambiguous at best doesn't warrant the certitude that "this is it"

2 weeks ago '10        #31
Bandito 
space
space
space
Props total: 32392 32 K  Slaps total: 4478 4 K
 flav said
y'all were swearing up and down that the Mueller report was gonna be the nail in the coffin. Here we are nearly 1 year later and y'all are holding to ambiguity at best

Even people of considerable leveled position in law and politics who have MUCH more access than y'all saw that this fell flat.

An investigation is underway on the origins of the initial Russiagate handling. Internal affairs under the possibility that the process was fraudulently taking place. But since it's against Orange Man Bad it shouldn't matter right?

lol

If I was betting based on BX predictions, I would be in serious debt
Mueller's report didn't fall flat.

That investigation is being folded into the impeachment inquiry. The obstruction that Mueller layed out in his report is going to be one of the articles of impeachment. The House are in court right now trying to get Don Mcgahn to talk about the testimony he gave Mueller. That actually predates the impeachment inquiry into Ukraine and was started back in August.

Right now there over a dozen investigations by the House that all originated from information that was discovered during Mueller's investigation.

This thread is about a case that started from there.
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #32
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 33769 33 K  Slaps total: 2757 2 K
 flav said
brah don't lump me in with Richard Spencer f*g**t a*s lol

it never registers on BX that I am not a pro Trump 100% this or that but oh well. The programming here is strong. Call it LiBoxden at this point cause it's monolythic as f*k

bad news is overexposed, good news is under reported here due to the sheer selective content

landfill? yep

sensational Trump threads? yep

for every 30 Trump threads there is around maybe 6 that are legit, the other 24 are pure fluff.

And finally, BX seems to have all the answers, especially since that Russia bullsh*t that fell FLAT, holding onto something else and acting like the past 3 years weren't a circus of nothing burger amazes me here. Amnesia at its finest

But go on please, get giddy over nonsense and @me when preachmint actually takes place (inb4 buh buh buh the inquiry!!111)

once this will likely fall FLAT yet again y'all will hold on to something else and act like this entire brouhaha never happened.

For the record Trump is an a**hole, is crass, is belligerent, tends to shoot from the hip. However, none of you seem have enough maturity to dislike someone yet speaking from a position of balance.

but it's BX after all, I admire the consistency lol
Lol yall "neutral" n*ggas always wind up typing up paragraphs of pro-Trump rhetoric. Bro it is less than 2 months to 2020, if you can't clearly see that there isn't a "both sides" or "let's be fair and balanced" argument that can be applied to this anomaly of a moment, you are already outing yourself for what you really are.

Anyone with any real sense saw it way back in 2015, let alone 2019. The wildest part is none of us ever once needed to rely on media interpretation.

We can literally read any tweet or listen to his own words in real time and make judgement from there. There is no spin needed and never was.

He lies every single time there's a mic or a Twitter feed in front of him.

We are at the point where if he gets away with it, and none of us are dumb bro we can see the way they're trying to manufacture his escape, he for sure STILL did all of that sh*t

You understand that right?

Even if he trips and falls into a get out of jail free card he is still who he is, he still did what he did, and anyone who even halfway sides with him is a fu*king idiot. It's insane to even try and convince me otherwise even SLIGHTLY
+8   

2 weeks ago '08        #33
flav 
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
Lol yall "neutral" n*ggas always wind up typing up paragraphs of pro-Trump rhetoric. Bro it is less than 2 months to 2020, if you can't clearly see that there isn't a "both sides" or "let's be fair and balanced" argument that can be applied to this anomaly of a moment, you are already outing yourself for what you really are.

Anyone with any real sense saw it way back in 2015, let alone 2019. The wildest part is none of us ever once needed to rely on media interpretation.

We can literally read any tweet or listen to his own words in real time and make judgement from there. There is no spin needed and never was.

He lies every single time there's a mic or a Twitter feed in front of him.

We are at the point where if he gets away with it, and none of us are dumb bro we can see the way they're trying to manufacture his escape, he for sure STILL did all of that sh*t

You understand that right?

Even if he trips and falls into a get out of jail free card he is still who he is, he still did what he did, and anyone who even halfway sides with him is a fu*king idiot. It's insane to even try and convince me otherwise even SLIGHTLY
here is the thing that you are building up in your mind that puts you in this awkward position:

you are under the belief that I'm "trying to convince you"

you stated that I was writing paragraphs of 'pro trump rhetoric'

You are literally regurgitating the same blabber and seem to no even think for yourself. Where in any of my statements have you seen "paragraphs pro trump rhetoric" and me "trying to convince you" ?

You lumped me in with a piece of sh*t Richard Spencer, which clearly shows your 100% this or 100% that attitude, so having any form of conversation with you is nothing other than futile, so why even bother?

Take a look in the mirror and make a honest a*sessment of yourself.

2 weeks ago '08        #34
flav 
space
space
 Bandito said
Mueller's report didn't fall flat.

That investigation is being folded into the impeachment inquiry. The obstruction that Mueller layed out in his report is going to be one of the articles of impeachment. The House are in court right now trying to get Don Mcgahn to talk about the testimony he gave Mueller. That actually predates the impeachment inquiry into Ukraine and was started back in August.

Right now there over a dozen investigations by the House that all originated from information that was discovered during Mueller's investigation.

This thread is about a case that started from there.
An impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump began after a whistleblower alleged that U.S. president Donald Trump and other top government officials had pressured the leaders of foreign nations—most notably Ukraine—to investigate former U.S. vice president and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter.
aaaannndd you are uninformed. Your entire paragraph is now obsolete. Thank you for trying.

(inb4 mental gymnastics to try to justify your 1st paragraph on some "I was gonna add Ukraine shiet to it")

so YES it FELL FLAT

2 weeks ago '08        #35
flav 
space
space
The Mueller investigation / Russia!!!!11!!1 had actually more weight in terms of peachmint inquiry than this Ukraine shiet. FBI was all over the Mueller investigation. In this case, we are limited to he-say she-say. No formal process of investigation as detailed and as clear as the mueller one

But BX and using braincells don't seem to mix

2 weeks ago '10        #36
Bandito 
space
space
space
Props total: 32392 32 K  Slaps total: 4478 4 K
 flav said
aaaannndd you are uninformed. Your entire paragraph is now obsolete. Thank you for trying.

(inb4 mental gymnastics to try to justify your 1st paragraph on some "I was gonna add Ukraine shiet to it")

so YES it FELL FLAT
???

Re-read my post

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #37
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 flav said
Look. I'm not saying it will never happen. What I am saying is that jumping over what is ambiguous at best doesn't warrant the certitude that "this is it"
The only people saying "this is it" are trump supporters who are trolling because they have nothing to add to the conversation. The rest of us are just watching the evidence and the bodies pile up.

2 weeks ago '08        #38
flav 
space
space
 Ymmot said
The only people saying "this is it" are trump supporters who are trolling because they have nothing to add to the conversation. The rest of us are just watching the evidence and the bodies pile up.

Waiting for more evidence to take place and confirmed impactful pieces to to the investigation are 100% to be accounted for

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #39
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 flav said
Waiting for more evidence to take place and confirmed impactful pieces to to the investigation are 100% to be accounted for
I mean anyone with half a brain can figure out what happened. There's a reason all these scumbags keep getting caught lying and intimidating witnesses. People don't do that if they're innocent.

2 weeks ago '08        #40
flav 
space
space
 Bandito said
???

Re-read my post
the inquiry was launched based off of the Ukraine scandal. If there was no Ukraine scandal, there would be no inquiry.

An impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump began after a whistleblower alleged that U.S. president Donald Trump and other top government officials had pressured the leaders of foreign nations—most notably Ukraine—to investigate former U.S. vice president and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter.
^^are you going to skip over this again and try to argue in tangents?

The mueller investigation is CLOSED brah. Picking statements and other stuff from the now DEFUNCT investigation is just set to give the inquiry as much weight as possible

So again. The Mueller investigation FELL FLAT. Please don't be intellectually dishonest. Any other tangents and we can just leave this conversation right there brah

goodness

2 weeks ago '08        #41
flav 
space
space
 Ymmot said
I mean anyone with half a brain can figure out what happened. There's a reason all these scumbags keep getting caught lying and intimidating witnesses. People don't do that if they're innocent.
That's a hard sell. Can "figure out" aka still open to interpretation. I am not 'defending' it, rather making a clear point that nothing other than speculation is on the table. To add, 2 types of people to NEVER trust: Politicians and Lawyers lol

2 weeks ago '13        #42
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 33769 33 K  Slaps total: 2757 2 K
 flav said
here is the thing that you are building up in your mind that puts you in this awkward position:

you are under the belief that I'm "trying to convince you"

you stated that I was writing paragraphs of 'pro trump rhetoric'

You are literally regurgitating the same blabber and seem to no even think for yourself. Where in any of my statements have you seen "paragraphs pro trump rhetoric" and me "trying to convince you" ?

You lumped me in with a piece of sh*t Richard Spencer, which clearly shows your 100% this or 100% that attitude, so having any form of conversation with you is nothing other than futile, so why even bother?

Take a look in the mirror and make a honest a*sessment of yourself.
Oh I for surely know myself. Read the post I quoted one more time.

Are you 20% Trump then? What percent? Because I don't think you heard my main point. This is not about blue or red anymore, this about this specific administration and I don't know about you but I have had my finger tight on the pulse since the campaign trail. So what has you conflicted? What has you not 100% against Trump? This isn't a political party, this is a lick. Have you been tuning in this whole time?

Please keep reading before you respond.

Because to be neutral in the face of this administration specifcally is to be 100% for them, obviously.

You want me to mention you in every news cycle from now on? Should I tag you? Are you here with us seeing the same things? Every single little lie? Every pivot? Every play at trying to manipulate media via buzzwords and appeals to emotion? Do you not see how this is specifcally different from a simple two party situation?

Bro if I take the time to break down every single way this administration is hostile and obviously trying to hit a lick on America under the guise of a regular party, will you be truly neutral or will you knee jerk a series of words in defense of them?

Because 2015 was grab them by the pu**y and Mexicans being rapists/drug dealers, let alone this administration catching actual BODIES just BECAUSE. Not the way Presidents have to make tough decisions, not the way Presidents inherent wars they have to react one way or another to, but rather working in purely personal interests and people being k*lled and r*ped as a result.

Just let me know, what percent are you in?
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #43
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 82988 82 K  Slaps total: 10123 10 K
Stone gonna flip.
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #44
Real 
space
space
Props total: 3582 3 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 flav said
Lol what do you expect?

Trump kicked him out last year and he’s bitter about it but yall n*ggas are gitty yet again?

This thread will die off in the now highly populated landfill of Trump threads
This n*gga has completely diverted y'all away from this incredibly retarded attempt at a spin that he immediately got exposed on by @. Now he's going to argue each of you in circles about random bullsh*t after random bullsh*t until he finds a way out of this thread.

Because flav
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #45
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 32430 32 K  Slaps total: 2607 2 K
Yall wild goin back n forth with King downplay

+6   

2 weeks ago '10        #46
blaze98 
space
space
Props total: 2285 2 K  Slaps total: 96 96
I've watched each of these Trump defenders start copping pleas already.....

"well I never said I agreed 100% with what he was saying"

"well I never said that he wouldn't be impeached, I just said it hasn't happened yet, with the fake Russia hoax and everything Biden did, does it even matter if he gets impeached, ooooh look something shiny..."

By this time next year they'll be saying they hardly knew Trump
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #47
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 flav said
That's a hard sell. Can "figure out" aka still open to interpretation. I am not 'defending' it, rather making a clear point that nothing other than speculation is on the table. To add, 2 types of people to NEVER trust: Politicians and Lawyers lol
Just like I thought, you got 0 street smarts.

2 weeks ago '06        #48
NeverTrump 
space
space
Props total: 18705 18 K  Slaps total: 2694 2 K
 OldBusiness said
Got damn

Cold snitched on that n*gga after all that fake love.

Bannon mightve just sent Stone to fed prison
Good, fu*k em.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #49
Blazeyy 
space
space
Props total: 16629 16 K  Slaps total: 2557 2 K
 OldBusiness said
Actually you should research Jerome Corsi

One of the guys who pushed the obama birther sh*t and Stones right hand.

He did interviews a year ago saying he knew he and Stone would die in prison

Watch lol:

This is the guy who lied to cover for Stones Wikileak stuff

Anyone paying attention knew about this before Bannon was fired. We. Were just waiting on Roger Stones trial to start

READ THE MUELLER REPORT
This guy thinks trump supporters can read y'all
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #50
Class of 2017 
space
space
space
Props total: 11383 11 K  Slaps total: 2137 2 K
 Real said
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @eyesofgayos

'Bububut why y'all only focused on Ukraine now '

"Prosecutors reveal threats Roger Stone wrote to Mueller witness: ‘You are a rat. Prepare to die’"

+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
226 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+119online now  24
Another reason why Jordan Goat isn’t just a movement, it’s a lifestyle
109 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+23online now  23
Movies you believe got the Ending wrong. Mine is Law Abiding Citizen. Spoilers..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside PS5 to use SSD cartridges (?)
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy