Man Serving Life Sentence Died And Then Revived. Claims He Fulfilled His Sentence

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
179 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '07        #51
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
Props total: 6224 6 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
Gotta admit. It was a nice try.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #52
space
space
space
Props total: 1413 1 K  Slaps total: 25 25
 cohs said
The only requirement to be dead is to be not living. Who recognizes that I don't know, but if he was not living, he was dead. I'm pretty sure someone had to tell him he was dead for whatever period. I'm guessing it was a doctor.
Not trying to be argumentative, so I hope I donít have that kind of tone. I have a little experience on both sides of the process. Because I worked independently, under my PAís license, I could call up that the casualty had no vitals and obvious signs of death. That was accepted but should that patient be evacuated to a higher level of care (I would have had to unreasonably keep trying to resuscitate a corpse or parts of one) then the PA or an available MD would have to declare it.

Iíve also worked on the intake end. Thereís a whole process to declaration and you have to have found reason to stop working on the patient.

My field go-to, after repeatedly Checking all manners of responsiveness (reflexes, etc.), noting the wounds and if any further interventions could be applied, and vitals (over and over) was using a pen light to check for pupillary reaction. The lack of contraction, when shining a bright a*s light directly into the eye, is a great indicator of brain death.... which is pretty much it. They kept working on this guy and successfully managed him back into breathing on his own.

He never died or went through the hand and paper process to be declared dead so he will probably live the rest of his life in prison. Itís really important for the MD to stop all work and makes sure no one else is touching or working on the patient when they verbally announce time. Then comes the paperwork and certificate.

1 week ago '04        #53
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 50143 50 K  Slaps total: 9696 9 K
Free that man

1 week ago '14        #54
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 38038 38 K  Slaps total: 3006 3 K
Nice try.
But he wasn't declared dead by a medical examiner.

Also no death certificate was signed.

So no
+1   

1 week ago '15        #55
amarti9 
space
space
space
Props total: 5469 5 K  Slaps total: 429 429
 Negusis said
Yeah, but what does the law say? What is the legal definition of death?

Because he can argue that he died and depending in how the law is written, he has served his sentence in full.
My guess is whatever the medical definition is.

If he was technically/medically considered dead, regardless for how long (1-5 minutes), he died.

Thats ball game. He served his life until he died.

The only thing he has to worry about is either,

A) The sentence of life had a number. Like 430 years.

Or

B) Multiple life sentence. Like 3 life sentences or something. The sentencing ruling and how its worded is key.

1 week ago '14        #56
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 38038 38 K  Slaps total: 3006 3 K
 Minkscobar! said
Your statement is futile.

Does your logic apply to military personnel that go to other countries to k*ll?

Or a person who k*lls in self-defense?

Or a person who does a revenge k*ll in a crime of passion?

There are degrees of crimes, hence the judicial system. Flawed as it is. But each situation is unique. Titles like murderer are labels applied by ignorant people.
You are confusing 'murder' with 'homocide'

Two different definitions
+1   

1 week ago '15        #57
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 57258 57 K  Slaps total: 7506 7 K
Dead means dead. If you're still alive now, that means you "almost died". WTF is this he died but is alive now sh*t?
+1   

1 week ago '15        #58
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 amarti9 said
If he was technically/medically considered dead, regardless for how long (1-5 minutes), he died.

Thats ball game. He served his life until he died.
I don't know what world you live in to think that this is "ball game" and that anyone is going to get released on the technicality of "almost dying". death does not mean "show symptoms of death". death means you are dead and are no longer living. If you are alive, you did not die. You can only die once.

1 week ago '17        #59
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 10681 10 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
 Teddy KGB said
I don't know what world you live in to think that this is "ball game" and that anyone is going to get released on the technicality of "almost dying". death does not mean "show symptoms of death". death means you are dead and are no longer living. If you are alive, you did not die. You can only die once.
Might want to do some reading

It's one of the reasons DNRs are a thing
+1   

1 week ago '08        #60
AKMPLCE 
space
space
Props total: 4799 4 K  Slaps total: 656 656
 dtdroid said
He didn't do life. He was resuscitated. Not resurrected.

Why am I not surprised an idiot like you would take this stance on this topic?
He should be dead right now but his rights were violated by negligently not following his signed DNR order. He has an argument

1 week ago '14        #61
Bigboi781 
space
space
space
Props total: 5113 5 K  Slaps total: 2270 2 K
 SeraphKin said
murderers walking free right now, murderers can change, and this guy 80 yrs old.

Yall caping for cynthia brown and she was a murderer, justified or not. Let thus old a*s dude free.
Fam, wtf. The world must be going crazy, we got dudes caping for murderers now
+2   

1 week ago '06        #62
JUICEbox 
space
space
Props total: 1988 1 K  Slaps total: 386 386
 PackerTrelli3 said
Yea but whatís the laws take on it? Did he not serve his sentence?

You do know not every murderer stays in prison forever right?

He did the crime, served out his sentence. Just like any other criminal. What? They didnít lose trust?? A n*gga who k*lled someone and gets out after 35 years gains trust again, but not this guy? Whatís the difference?

Whatís youíre take on liars?
U missing my point i dont care about legal technicalities so i dont care if it counts as life or not, i was responding to someone capin' for a murderer.

if u murder someone, n its murder not self defense or manslaughter, i dont think u should ever be released. Uve proven that in hard times u can not be trusted to make sound decisions. So others released after 35 years i dont agree with n has no bearing on my point.

Can ppl be rehabilitated...sure. can i ever be certain that person will never k*ll again? No, so im tough on murder because its an unforgivable crime in my books.

1 week ago '06        #63
JUICEbox 
space
space
 Minkscobar! said
Your statement is futile.

Does your logic apply to military personnel that go to other countries to k*ll?

Or a person who k*lls in self-defense?

Or a person who does a revenge k*ll in a crime of passion?

There are degrees of crimes, hence the judicial system. Flawed as it is. But each situation is unique. Titles like murderer are labels applied by ignorant people.
The only ignorance is from u, i chose my words very clearly. murder is murder , self defense is self defense. Manslaughter is a crime of passion. Really military deaths? just stop these are all foolish arguments

Someone who commits a calulated murder (as i was clearly speaking about n any logical person would recognise) should result in removal from society

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '10        #64
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 36466 36 K  Slaps total: 15506 15 K
 Dopedog said

1 week ago '06        #65
JUICEbox 
space
space
 Lot17 said
Might as well k*ll him instantly with that logic, not house and feed him for over 2 decades
100% proof, as rare as that is, yes im fine with that. I dont see it as playing god either, if u choose to commit a crime knowing the penalty u played god on urself

1 week ago '04        #66
Rashad69 
space
space
Props total: 5736 5 K  Slaps total: 696 696
 SeraphKin said
murderers walking free right now, murderers can change, and this guy 80 yrs old.

Yall caping for cynthia brown and she was a murderer, justified or not. Let thus old a*s dude free.
by definition and definition in law, murder is never justified. cyntonia brown was a k*ller, not a murderer, and they aren't necessarily the same thing.

no murderer should walk free.

a k*ller is a different gray area.

1 week ago '13        #67
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 32788 32 K  Slaps total: 2722 2 K
If this went though a lot more inmates might fu*k around and soft k*ll themselves lol

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '13        #68
dtdroid 
space
space
Props total: 45101 45 K  Slaps total: 45550 45 K
 AKMPLCE said
He should be dead right now but his rights were violated by negligently not following his signed DNR order. He has an argument
That's a different argument than the one he's making.

1 week ago '15        #69
amarti9 
space
space
space
Props total: 5469 5 K  Slaps total: 429 429
 Teddy KGB said
Uhhhhh.... no. You might want to read up on that.

Long story short, if you heart, lungs and or brain fail for a period of time a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL can declare you dead.

There have been many times in the past where a patient was considered dead under those circumstances.

Once i heard this from another patient that he was clinically dead for 6 minutes after suffering a heart attack.

But the law/legal system recognizes the medical definition of death.

So if this guy met the standards, technicality or not.... by legal and medical standards he got a case. It is what it is.

1 week ago '06        #70
poppapimple 
space
space
Props total: 1249 1 K  Slaps total: 74 74
A year after fire that left 85 dead:Mystery surrounds the last person missing from Camp Fire

1 week ago '04        #71
jsmooth-117 
space
space
space
Props total: 22247 22 K  Slaps total: 2623 2 K
 t from the 617 said
no bullsh*t it has crossed my mind before whether this kind of sh*t would ever hold up. i doubt it will but it's funny to see it actually playing out in reality.
Due to the dangerous precedence this case presents, I canít see any judge ruling in favor of this scum bag. No matter how valid his claim may seem.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #72
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Lazy said
Might want to do some reading

It's one of the reasons DNRs are a thing
Man, Iím not reading some b.s. to tell me if someone is dead or alive. If you are alive, you didnít die. Period.

1 week ago '15        #73
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 amarti9 said
Uhhhhh.... no. You might want to read up on that.

Long story short, if you heart, lungs and or brain fail for a period of time a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL can declare you dead.

There have been many times in the past where a patient was considered dead under those circumstances.

Once i heard this from another patient that he was clinically dead for 6 minutes after suffering a heart attack.

But the law/legal system recognizes the medical definition of death.

So if this guy met the standards, technicality or not.... by legal and medical standards he got a case. It is what it is.
You guys are confusing clinically dead with actually dead. I understand there is a set of conditions which you can meet to be clinically dead, but that is not actual death. Anyone who thinks that means you died is fooling themselves on technicalities.

1 week ago '15        #74
Teddy KGB 
space
space
All you guys saying he died clinically and are telling me I need to read up on this and that...

So let’s say you punched someone and they got knocked out and were pronounced clinically dead on the scene but then were revived by a doctor... you’d be ok with a manslaughter or murder charge being filed against you because they technically “died” even though the dude is walking around now living and breathing? Don’t start capping in here to prove a theoretical point.

1 week ago '17        #75
Acebit 
space
space
Props total: 769 769  Slaps total: 153 153
With a good lawyer he cant get off

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside Midsommar is fu-king terrifying.
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-23online now  24
Video inside 8 Rappers that are From the Suburbs
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+128online now  13
Steelers Mason Rudolph Supports Anti-Kaepernick, Trump, Tomi Lahren
109 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  10
Image(s) inside Itís official now... Dwayne Johnson Confirms heís playing Black Adam #..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy