Nov 8 - Your President Trump Just Retweeted the #MAGACHALLENGE Winners goto Whitehouse

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '19        #26
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 22303 22 K  Slaps total: 13758 13 K
Someone Smiley this:

6 days ago '07        #27
justblazedown3 
space
space
Props total: 2345 2 K  Slaps total: 1780 1 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

I know some of y'all n*ggas like to keep score at home... So...

Again that clean record should speak volumes of corruption!

Nobody is perfect not me you or anybody up on this site.

If you believe that I got a giant cardboard box that will take you to space and back in 3 minutes. ď Why only 3 minutes?Ē Because I ainít got all day to play games with you, lmao!

Seriously, you believe that?

6 days ago '04        #28
dc3003  OP
space
space
Props total: 58316 58 K  Slaps total: 78063 78 K
 justblazedown3 said

If you believe that I got a giant cardboard box that will take you to space and back in 3 minutes. ď Why only 3 minutes?Ē Because I ainít got all day to play games with you, lmao!

That kid is so far gone theres no point of a rebuttal. I stopped even reading his paragraphs a long time ago .

6 days ago '17        #29
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
Props total: 61183 61 K  Slaps total: 6690 6 K
 justblazedown3 said

Yeah, it's the clean record that's conspicuous, not the guy who's breaking indictment records in his first term.

Up is down and down is up with Trump supporters.

LMAO... Wheeew
+4   

6 days ago '17        #30
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
 dc3003 said
That kid is so far gone theres no point of a rebuttal. I stopped even reading his paragraphs a long time ago .

STFU and give me $10 on pump 8!
+7   

6 days ago '17        #31
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 36705 36 K  Slaps total: 6950 6 K
 justblazedown3 said

So you're whole argument is that the Obama administration might possibly end up with 1 conviction because of partisan politics?? Oh my god, the corruption...

As a result of a dispute over the release of Justice Department documents related to the scandal, Attorney General Eric Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress on June 28, 2012, in a vote largely along party lines in a Republican-controlled House.

+4   

6 days ago '07        #32
justblazedown3 
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

Yes Wikipedia confirms that fast n furious happened.
Iíll Fix it for you.

It not about winning the argument. Itís accepting facts that have been proven with evidence of a crime. So to say his record is clean.... Iím not going to accept that. We all know about Benghazi the evidence is in the emails. Those 33,000 deleted ones but Iím sure agin that thatís quite legal too.

This isnít a f*ght or an argument itís validating facts.

Your official response was basically what I expected but not even entertains the actual question I proposed.

Care to try again or are you deflecting as usual?

6 days ago '17        #33
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
 justblazedown3 said
Iíll Fix it for you.

It not about winning the argument. Itís accepting facts that have been proven with evidence of a crime. So to say his record is clean.... Iím not going to accept that. We all know about Benghazi the evidence is in the emails. Those 33,000 deleted ones but Iím sure agin that thatís quite legal too.

This isnít a f*ght or an argument itís validating facts.

Your official response was basically what I expected but not even entertains the actual question I proposed.

Care to try again or are you deflecting as usual?

I would never use Wikipedia as a source.

We all know about Benghazi the evidence is in the emails. Those 33,000 deleted ones
They should've been able to score at least a 2 day prison sentence with all of this evidence you're alleging..

The final score:

+9   

6 days ago '06        #34
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
Props total: 112 112  Slaps total: 40 40
Songs facts

6 days ago '07        #35
justblazedown3 
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

I would never use Wikipedia as a source.

They should've been able to score at least a 2 day prison sentence with all of this evidence you're alleging..

The final score:

Iím alleging the corruption of deep state activities is between Clintonís, bushís and Obama administrations.

If thatís proven true then the ďcoupĒ against Trump becomes a real prospect in why he has had some many problems since he took office.

Iíll reserve any further responses until AG Bill Barr and IG Horowitz reports come out.

6 days ago '07        #36
justblazedown3 
space
space
 Ymmot said
So you're whole argument is that the Obama administration might possibly end up with 1 conviction because of partisan politics?? Oh my god, the corruption...

As a result of a dispute over the release of Justice Department documents related to the scandal, Attorney General Eric Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress on June 28, 2012, in a vote largely along party lines in a Republican-controlled House.

Iíll call it a point of fact. Thatís just one of those topics.

6 days ago '16        #37
ruddiger 
space
space
Props total: 1878 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 dc3003 said
Sad to see how much hate is actually in these liberals heart. Makes me want to spread the message even more.
Once I saw the tweets from the whistle blowers lawyer I promised myself I will not argue with another lib again and just keep posting positive trump news.
Ain’t you the coward who pretends he wants to f*ght people on the internet? Your hate has poisoned your soul.
+5   

6 days ago '17        #38
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
 justblazedown3 said
I’m alleging the corruption of deep state activities is between Clinton’s, bush’s and Obama administrations.

If that’s proven true then the “coup” against Trump becomes a real prospect in why he has had some many problems since he took office.

I’ll reserve any further responses until AG Bill Barr and IG Horowitz reports come out.

I’m alleging the corruption of deep state activities is between Clinton’s, bush’s and Obama administrations.

You're alleging that with zero proof. Feel free to hold on to your conspiracy theories which might include some Qanon BS and some notion that Trump is a saviour against government corruption. Him hiring the exact same stiffs from Goldman Sachs didn't tip you off? No swamp has been drained.

I’ll reserve any further responses until AG Bill Barr and IG Horowitz reports come out

Yeah, I bet you will. Mentally speaking, Trump supporters & non cultists are on different planets.

Sure, Trump is staring down the barrel of an arguably worse political scandal than Russiagate but it's Obama who needs to be worried. Gotcha. It's funny visiting those pro Trump sites where even they express frustration that Obama hasn't been dragged out of his mansion in cuffs already.

It's always coming... Trump's always ready to unleash the hammer and lock up 1000 Democrats overnight.
+4   

6 days ago '17        #39
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 justblazedown3 said
Iím alleging the corruption of deep state activities is between Clintonís, bushís and Obama administrations.

If thatís proven true then the ďcoupĒ against Trump becomes a real prospect in why he has had some many problems since he took office.

Iíll reserve any further responses until AG Bill Barr and IG Horowitz reports come out.
Now Bill Clinton, the Bush's and Obama are all part of the deep state despite their policies and approaches to running the country were totally different? Besides both Bush's, these are 3 totally different administrations that operated under very different circumstances. And trump is the most corrupt and most pro big corporation, pro big bank, pro "deep state" out of all of them. How in any version of reality is trump the good guy???
+1   

6 days ago '17        #40
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 ruddiger said
Ainít you the coward who pretends he wants to f*ght people on the internet? Your hate has poisoned your soul.
All @ preaches is hate and violence. Then he always comes back and tries to play the victim because he's a giant bi*ch at heart.
+4   

6 days ago '17        #41
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

You're alleging that with zero proof. Feel free to hold on to your conspiracy theories which might include some Qanon BS and some notion that Trump is a saviour against government corruption. Him hiring the exact same stiffs from Goldman Sachs didn't tip you off? No swamp has been drained.

Yeah, I bet you will. Mentally speaking, Trump supporters & non cultists are on different planets.

Sure, Trump is staring down the barrel of an arguably worse political scandal than Russiagate but it's Obama who needs to be worried. Gotcha. It's funny visiting those pro Trump sites where even they express frustration that Obama hasn't been dragged out of his mansion in cuffs already.

It's always coming... Trump's always ready to unleash the hammer and lock up 1000 Democrats overnight.
Just wait 10 more days.... lmao
+3   

6 days ago '17        #42
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14216 14 K  Slaps total: 1857 1 K
 Blaffy said

+1   

6 days ago '17        #43
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
 Ymmot said
Just wait 10 more days.... lmao
Frfr, holding on to hope, after all these years of Obama & Hillary not getting locked up

+1   

6 days ago '16        #44
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6975 6 K  Slaps total: 843 843
 Ymmot said
All @ preaches is hate and violence. Then he always comes back and tries to play the victim because he's a giant bi*ch at heart.
Just like a
+6   

6 days ago '09        #45
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 142147 142 K  Slaps total: 17994 17 K
 dc3003 said
I'd love for them to dispute 3 of these facts

obama regime:

no charges
clean people
no hunting down whistleblowers

blob regime:

too many indictments to count
hunting down whistleblowers
leaking highly sensitive classified info
the most corrupt regime head honchos of all time
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '17        #46
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69140 69 K  Slaps total: 4088 4 K
 messy marv stan said
obama regime:

no charges
clean people
no hunting down whistleblowers

blob regime:

too many indictments to count
hunting down whistleblowers
leaking highly sensitive classified info
the most corrupt regime head honchos of all time
But Trump's a white supremacist so that means he's allowed to do whatever he wants in their eyes, especially after we had a black president.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #47
NinetyThree94  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 15133 15 K  Slaps total: 32450 32 K
I WON. I WON.

(i'm not posting my social media tho.)

Thank you, Mr. President!

6 days ago '18        #48
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 32178 32 K  Slaps total: 2568 2 K
Boxden failed by not posting some of the Twitter gems for this challenge lol

Might be the greatest self-own in history.

6 days ago '15        #49
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
Props total: 1634 1 K  Slaps total: 890 890
this dude is trying way to hard.

this is his twitter bio

pronouns: ****/grifter/white supremacist/Uncle Tom/ tap dancer/boot licker
+1   

6 days ago '10        #50
Bandito 
space
space
space
Props total: 31306 31 K  Slaps total: 4395 4 K
 Lord God said
Boxden failed by not posting some of the Twitter gems for this challenge lol

Might be the greatest self-own in history.
All I am seeing is people rapping about how bad trump is. The contest/hashtag got hijacked.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside That Time Beanie Sigel Did Drill Music
55 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  22
Image(s) inside Nov 13 - 'That's Ridiculous,' Says Billionaire After Sanders Campaign ..
97 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  17
Video inside Keri Hilson Gets The Dubai Treatment In Australia (Sh@tted and Leaked on)
119 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+75online now  14
Someone assign Vlad to find out what happened to Master WD Fard (NOI founder) ..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy