Nov 8 - Tяump will deliver remarks in downtown Atlanta to gain black support

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '12        #26
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 78124 78 K  Slaps total: 5532 5 K
 Ymmot said
They actually run out of talking points very quickly in person when you ask them a few questions and let them talk. I know 3 people who voted for trump, 2 of them definitely won't vote for him again after just having some simple conversations with them. On this forum it's easy for these "trump supporters" to hide behind their monitors and not have real conversations about trump.
I'm in GA so I know a lot of republicans. A lot of them don't even want to vote this time around

One of best friends who was also in my wedding is a republican...I mentioned it on here during the GA Primary for Governor. He worked for Casey Cagle...He turned down the chance to work for them again after they elected Trump lol

And you're right they can't stand on substance. They have no knowledge of policies because he virtually has none. Do you know how many conversations/debates with them have run dry when I say "Well healthcare is the number 1 issue for an overhwhelming majority of Americans heading into 2020s election....whats the Donald Trump healthcare plan?"

Its sad.

I'll be in there though. Man I'm trying to get tickets to the Democratic Debates coming up here in ATL soon too, but I hear the sh*t is going to be super tough
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #27
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 37752 37 K  Slaps total: 7246 7 K
 OldBusiness said
I'm in GA so I know a lot of republicans. A lot of them don't even want to vote this time around

One of best friends who was also in my wedding is a republican...I mentioned it on here during the GA Primary for Governor. He worked for Casey Cagle...He turned down the chance to work for them again after they elected Trump lol

And you're right they can't stand on substance. They have no knowledge of policies because he virtually has none. Do you know how many conversations/debates with them have run dry when I say "Well healthcare is the number 1 issue for an overhwhelming majority of Americans heading into 2020s election....whats the Donald Trump healthcare plan?"

Its sad.

I'll be in there though. Man I'm trying to get tickets to the Democratic Debates coming up here in ATL soon too, but I hear the sh*t is going to be super tough
I'm still waiting on @ to explain trump's healthcare plan to me. Been about a month now since I first asked him.

That's cool though bro, it's good to have conversations with people and hear their side of things. It's a lot easier to get to the root of things in person; it seems like most of the "trump supporters" on here are just here to troll. Most of them don't contribute anything to the conversation and the 2 or 3 of them that do are grossly misinformed and refuse to hear anything different.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
227 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+126online now  24
Another reason why Jordan Goat isn’t just a movement, it’s a lifestyle
116 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  21
Article inside French Montana has been hospitalized in Los Angeles
324 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside PS5 to use SSD cartridges (?)
28 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy