Doctor Sleep tackles Pedophilia, Elites harvesting children, Adrenochrome

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '16        #26
Humblegold 
space
space
Props total: 6033 6 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
Im gonna eat some acid and watch it next week lol

2 weeks ago '09        #27
red100 
space
space
Props total: 798 798  Slaps total: 199 199
NSFW

Here's an example of what goes on today.

Last edited by red100; 11-08-2019 at 11:21 PM..

2 weeks ago '05        #28
Muggz 
space
space
Props total: 11556 11 K  Slaps total: 3735 3 K
 red100 said
I'll have to check my archives, but there's was a group of Jewish cat that use to feed off of the fear and pain of children waaay back in the day. The villagers would find baby bodies riddle with puncture wounds and their blood drained from their lifeless bodies. These people were exiled everywhere they settled.

This same Jewish bloodline exist today... Oh, and their practice is alive and well.

Some cases more severe than others.

But I find it a mighty big coincidence that, even till this day, most people see the Jewsish as if they are some type of ill omen.

Could the Nazi's have been on to something from the very beginning being placed in the dark today?

Maybe, maybe not.

I do find their religious blood ceremonies to be quite the cousin of the acts committed long ago. It's just under the guise of a religious practice. Easiest way to make something that is mad sinister seem innocent.

No offense to my OG Jews out there.

Jewish rabbis do this sh*t where during circumcision they literally suck the baby d*ck and drink the blood of it.
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
RayDonovan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1245 1 K  Slaps total: 125 125
 JFamis said
Saw this movie two weeks ago or so... it is a piece of sh*t in comparison to The Shining, and it’s hard not to compare it to it when they’re recreating scenes and sets from it and hiring impersonators of characters from the original. It felt like cheap superhero garbage in comparison.
Ima check it tomorrow, the shining is my favorite movie of all time so im prepared for a let down.. its going to be interesting seeing how king builds on kubricks movie that he hated.. and how they merge the book and the original film.. hell in kings version the overlook blows up so hmmm

2 weeks ago '17        #30
RayDonovan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1245 1 K  Slaps total: 125 125
 jon0h said
I haven't read this Stephen King book in particular but based on the others I've read that have been turned into Movies this is the best film...don't know how well out emulated the book tho. As far as the content tho, lot of his books deal with ppl in power basically enslaving children, using them the viatlity, power, etc
Yea in the shining book there was alot of that sh*t going on.. when ppl watch the shining they are always like wtf up with the guy in the bear /dog costume.. it all traces back to the homo sh*t going on in the book
+4   

2 weeks ago '09        #31
red100 
space
space
Props total: 798 798  Slaps total: 199 199
 Muggz said
Jewish rabbis do this sh*t where during circumcision they literally suck the baby d*ck and drink the blood of it.
And ppl actually think that's acceptable, family.

The baby is clearly in pain and frightened and the rabbi sucks the steam right out the child while it's in this state, and the parents are just as sick because they just sit there and smile.

Crazy times we're living in when sick stuff like that is acceptable.

Stanley Kubrick was exposing everybody.

Last edited by red100; 11-09-2019 at 12:16 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #32
Almighty HA 
space
space
Props total: 7126 7 K  Slaps total: 456 456
Stephen King went on record and said he hated The Shining. Said Stanley Kubrick made it to something it wasn't/switched the ending.

Without spoilers, does this movie close gaps/answer questions properly or is it a sequel which doesn't directly have to do with the hotel/jack Nicholson?

2 weeks ago '04        #33
zhiggeman 
space
space
Props total: 6907 6 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
Yeah dr. Sleep was dope. The also touched on astral projection which I thought was interesting. Exposing satanic culture in this movie is odd. Like op mentioned they tackled the pedophilia culture and followed it with the showing of kids being offed. Bravo on this movie good continuation of the original.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #34
zhiggeman 
space
space
 Almighty HA said
Stephen King went on record and said he hated The Shining. Said Stanley Kubrick made it to something it wasn't/switched the ending.

Without spoilers, does this movie close gaps/answer questions properly or is it a sequel which doesn't directly have to do with the hotel/jack Nicholson?
It's a sequel directly tied to Kubrick's shining and not the book.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #35
JFamis 
space
space
Props total: 7838 7 K  Slaps total: 1109 1 K
 Almighty HA said

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #36
Almighty HA 
space
space
Props total: 7126 7 K  Slaps total: 456 456
Gave you props for the explanation and spoiler html, but you still kinda spoiled it fams

2 weeks ago '05        #37
precys 
space
space
Props total: 12855 12 K  Slaps total: 1456 1 K
Is it just me or is this the same concept of Monster's Inc collecting the fear of children in bottles of captured screams....all that hot a*s morning breath in those bottles would cause some steam

+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #38
JFamis 
space
space
Props total: 7838 7 K  Slaps total: 1109 1 K
 Almighty HA said
Gave you props for the explanation and spoiler html, but you still kinda spoiled it fams
Wow... I was multitasking and totally misread your second paragraph. I feel like sh*t

2 weeks ago '15        #39
Bunkavell 
space
space
space
Props total: 5850 5 K  Slaps total: 451 451
Actually read the book about 3 weeks ago, good read. Hopefully once I'm able to finally pack my sh*t up and leave my ex for good, I'll have time to go. For now just avoiding her and trying not to get stabbed.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #40
katalist 
space
space
Props total: 2314 2 K  Slaps total: 386 386
Not seen the movie yet, but I LOVED the book for Doctor Sleep
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
zhiggeman 
space
space
 Almighty HA said
Actually he didn't. It did not use the ending from the book. The ending is a move to the og shining movie, which fits this film better.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #42
DEJOE E 
space
space
Props total: 14386 14 K  Slaps total: 1626 1 K

2 weeks ago '10        #43
Trilluminati GA 
space
space
Props total: 18497 18 K  Slaps total: 826 826
Crazy and ungodly world

2 weeks ago '08        #44
supervillain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5023 5 K  Slaps total: 1201 1 K
Yet another fu*king win for the so called “conspiracy theorist”....motherfu*kers been winning all year
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #45
space
space
space
Props total: 1439 1 K  Slaps total: 25 25
I read the shining and saw the movie as a kid both are favorites for me. I’m currently reading Dr. Sleep, and might see the movie tonight; has anybody read Dr. Sleep and seen the movie? If so how did they compare, for you?

2 weeks ago '04        #46
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 45931 45 K  Slaps total: 11178 11 K
 supervillain said
Yet another fu*king win for the so called “conspiracy theorist”....motherfu*kers been winning all year
The reasonably minded people willing to put their public reputation on the line have dictated the rollout of history the last 20 years or at least since 9/11.

It just is what it is. Can't rely on some old n*ggas who think JFK just got blasted for no reason and we should all be eating 3 meals a day with snacks.

1 week ago '16        #47
fam 
space
space
Props total: 3576 3 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
so people think the events depicted in this movie happen in real life? that there are people who are hundreds of years old who stay alive by being pedophiles?
+1   

1 week ago '16        #48
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41396 41 K  Slaps total: 9326 9 K
These buji mf need to be in jail for k*lling babies.

1 week ago '04        #49
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 45931 45 K  Slaps total: 11178 11 K
 fam said
so people think the events depicted in this movie happen in real life? that there are people who are hundreds of years old who stay alive by being pedophiles?

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person.

That's a stat from 2013

1 week ago '16        #50
fam 
space
space
Props total: 3576 3 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
 Exs said

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person.

That's a stat from 2013
was there a part in that stat about ancient humans sucking a life force out of children to stay alive? seems like that and kidnapping are pretty different things

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+107online now  45
T.O. just told Stephen A “Max seems blacker than you” on FirstTake
410 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
222 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+150online now  17
Video inside Woman Leaves Car Running In Her Driveway, A Nigga Walking By Just Takes..
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  10
Another reason why Jordan Goat isn’t just a movement, it’s a lifestyle
65 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy