Nov 7 - “Coup has started” -said the whistleblower’s attorney

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '15        #26
PineappleOG 
space
space
Props total: 27424 27 K  Slaps total: 5206 5 K
This guy gets his news from conspiracy theory sites yet calls other people low iq
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #27
Deuce2416 
space
space
Props total: 7824 7 K  Slaps total: 824 824
Y’all conservatives love hyping up stories of the obvious

“So and so hates Trump!!!!

No sh*t... it’s like y’all can’t believe why everyone else isn’t a Trump d*ck gobbler like yourselves
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #28
Deuce2416 
space
space
Props total: 7824 7 K  Slaps total: 824 824
BX Trumptard: “BREAKING NEWS bombSHELL!!! DNC EXPOSED!!1!1! Democrats in opposition to Trump!! Story at 11!

People with at least 2 functioning brain cells: “You don’t say...
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #29
space
space
space
Props total: 2543 2 K  Slaps total: 2106 2 K
 Bucks414 said

TDS done fu*ked up @ so bad (s)he logs on the internet to pretend (s)he’s black on a forum

Please get your pronouns right.. he/she/him her/ is not only trans -racial that monster is also trans -genderal.

2 weeks ago '16        #30
Teknicks 
space
space
Props total: 21447 21 K  Slaps total: 3652 3 K
 LostTenets said
Incels never heard of sarcasm
Sarcasm? This is the real deep state. Hillary funded the plot to impeach Trump... By forcing him to do impeachable and questionably retarded shyt..

Or maybe the coup plot was to simply let nature run its course...
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #31
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 57404 57 K  Slaps total: 7515 7 K
 Johnnytusanmi said
Lmao so he meant he had people in the inside to overthrow the entire government when he sent the tweet to a post specifically talking about trump? So you can say you have quid pro quo when the victim doesn't know he's being extorted. Or that the suspect doesn't tell the victim he won't get what he wants unless he gets what he wants. But someone saying we will overthrow Trump in office and we have people in the inside working to do so doesnt exactly mean that?

Also yea i think he's that dumb he's a grown man online saving YouTube videos of the best young Disney actress.
Not sure what that incoherent response you just gave is supposed to mean with respect to my comment, however, the issue is extortion. Quid pro quo is somewhat relevant, but it’s not the central issue.

A coup d’etat is a violent overthrow of the head of state. It is not equivalent to an impeachment or investigation of the head of state. That was my point.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #32
Fantastic 
space
space
Props total: 8935 8 K  Slaps total: 2719 2 K
 Hakim Cobain said
So in your ramen noodle fueled brain, this whistleblower waited for almost 4 years to enact his coup?

Since you cracking all these mysteries are you gonna post those tapes you got f from kimdotcom or nah?

Things do take time, youve obviously never made a plan in your life.

2 weeks ago '15        #33
Fantastic 
space
space
 punchlineking said
so its a crime to have a personal opinion and get hired for something that fits in your belief system?

let me guess. he was also the one who convinced trump to do the bribery and tricked him... oooohhh soo deep state lol

literally what trump does every day but the conservatives just wanna play victim card... wussies

this has nothing to do with what was said on the call

but go on... distract from the actual crime.

ok buddy
If your a lawyer yes, you ever seen how the lawyers chose a jury.

2 weeks ago '15        #34
MemphisBleek 
space
space
Props total: 3403 3 K  Slaps total: 1664 1 K
 Teddy KGB said
however, the issue is extortion. Quid pro quo is somewhat relevant, but it’s not the central issue

2 weeks ago '07        #35
justblazedown3 
space
space
Props total: 2440 2 K  Slaps total: 2194 2 K
I’m surprised it took this long to get a real president who had his people check these government agencies and cut the waste. The whole news media cartel owned by the establishment or deep state or elites is all in now. Which is great because we can all differ in opinions but if they keep going with all their sh*t and the reports coming out from Washington prove a coup, propaganda and a whole plethora of charges for all type is folks, elitist, politicians and some it will lead to the biggest exposure of eternal corruption this county has ever seen.

(Pay attention to what’s being said on every mocking bird network and then cross check the facts when they are released for all to see.)

Stay tuned it’s getting good!

Media on full tilt right now “TDS” is “Triggered” again!

2 weeks ago '16        #36
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14863 14 K  Slaps total: 4326 4 K
So nobody noticing that the administration who has set records for lowest black unemployment 4 times, that has the lowest number of people on welfare, and has put black home ownership back to pre bubble levels is the one they keep telling you is racist and antiblack and the left is doing it's best to get them out of office and replace then with people who have actual records of disenfranchising ADOS people.

But yeah celebrate impeachment brehs

2 weeks ago '04        #37
Hakim Cobain 
space
space
Props total: 16524 16 K  Slaps total: 3197 3 K
 Fantastic said
Things do take time, youve obviously never made a plan in your life.
Nice try but you failed, because at this point it doesn’t matter who pulled the fire alarm on a building that’s been burning for 3 years.
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #38
Hakim Cobain 
space
space
 Frankie Needles said
So nobody noticing that the administration who has set records for lowest black unemployment 4 times, that has the lowest number of people on welfare, and has put black home ownership back to pre bubble levels is the one they keep telling you is racist and antiblack and the left is doing it's best to get them out of office and replace then with people who have actual records of disenfranchising ADOS people.

But yeah celebrate impeachment brehs
Show me a policy from this administration that is directly responsible for any of the accolades you just posted.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #39
Hakim Cobain 
space
space
 justblazedown3 said
I’m surprised it took this long to get a real president who had his people check these government agencies and cut the waste. The whole news media cartel owned by the establishment or deep state or elites is all in now. Which is great because we can all differ in opinions but if they keep going with all their sh*t and the reports coming out from Washington prove a coup, propaganda and a whole plethora of charges for all type is folks, elitist, politicians and some it will lead to the biggest exposure of eternal corruption this county has ever seen.

(Pay attention to what’s being said on every mocking bird network and then cross check the facts when they are released for all to see.)

Stay tuned it’s getting good!

Media on full tilt right now “TDS” is “Triggered” again!
Your delusions have been noted word to @

+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #40
Fantastic 
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
Show me a policy from this administration that is directly responsible for any of the accolades you just posted.
It’s literally a 5 second google search. Don’t kid yourself

Everyone knows the media is way biased towards the left. So they don’t like to report anything that would give trump any credit.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
Hakim Cobain 
space
space
 Fantastic said
It’s literally a 5 second google search. Don’t kid yourself

Everyone knows the media is way biased towards the left. So they don’t like to report anything that would give trump any credit.
This wasn’t directed at you, but since you stepped up can you cite a policy that directly contributed to the claim?
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #42
justblazedown3 
space
space
Props total: 2440 2 K  Slaps total: 2194 2 K
 Hakim Cobain said
Your delusions have been noted word to @

We aint talking Russian Collusion. Remember that delusion? How did that one play out?

Every mockingbird News media repeated this....

So are my claims really delusional?

No.

Ill wait for actual evidence before i shoot my mouth. When Barr and Horowitz release their reports ill be all over bx serving L's for every one of you never Trumpers.

The one thing i dont want to know is this. If it does come out and everything goes back deep to Obama and some what will be your stances on democrats if it all proven to be a coup?

Denial? Acceptance? I am very curious to see stances if thats the case.

If not well then...

2 weeks ago '08        #43
supervillain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5033 5 K  Slaps total: 1202 1 K
 Ncstate86 said
For the incels with no family, sometime your kids use your phone / cpu.
you’re caping for these people? Do you suffer from tds?

Last edited by supervillain; 11-09-2019 at 06:24 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #44
supervillain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5033 5 K  Slaps total: 1202 1 K
 Teddy KGB said
Im guessing that you think because his attorney doesn’t like Trump, that means Trump is innocent?
@ the spin tactic

You people are fu*king hilarious

2 weeks ago '04        #45
mikielee213 
space
space
Props total: 24239 24 K  Slaps total: 2105 2 K
 Hakim Cobain said
This wasn’t directed at you, but since you stepped up can you cite a policy that directly contributed to the claim?
They list all of these accolades but can't cite one piece of legislature that proves their point. They call people who see through trumps bullsh*t sheep yet they get their talking points straight from Fox "news" It's sad when Napolitano is the voice of reason on there lol
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #46
Real 
space
space
Props total: 3582 3 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 Hakim Cobain said
Annnnd you just ended this thread

2 weeks ago '15        #47
TayloredSince83 
space
space
Props total: 5127 5 K  Slaps total: 282 282
Trump is dumb as a brick...you don’t even need a coup to incriminate him he constantly incriminates himself.

2 weeks ago '16        #48
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14863 14 K  Slaps total: 4326 4 K
 Hakim Cobain said
Through the Department of Commerce’s Minority Business Development Agency, President Trump is delivering numerous new opportunities for minority business enterprises.
President Trump’s tax cuts included provisions that benefit minority-owned small businesses, a segment that contributes more than $1 trillion in annual economic output.
The President signed a memorandum dedicating at least $200 million a year to promote STEM education and especially benefitting women and minorities.

Would you like me to continue? Or were asking it thinking i wouldn't be able to respond?

Oh let's not forget how his immigration policy has helped black workers

Immigration raids yield jobs for legal workers
By Alan Gomez, USA TODAY
Sep 13, 2009, 11:22 PM ET
When federal agents descended on six meatpacking plants owned by Swift & Co. in December 2006, they rounded up nearly 1,300 suspected illegal immigrants that made up about 10% of the labor force at the plants.

But the raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents did not cripple the company or the plants. In fact, they were back up and running at full staff within months by replacing those removed with a significant number of native-born Americans, according to a report by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS).

That was the most extreme example of what has become an increasingly common result of the raids: "They were very beneficial to American workers," according to Vanderbilt University professor Carol Swain.

"Whenever there's an immigration raid, you find white, black and legal immigrant labor lining up to do those jobs that Americans will supposedly not do," said Swain, who teaches law and political science.

Exactly who is filling the jobs has varied, depending on the populations surrounding the plants:

• In the South, a House of Raeford Farms plant in North Carolina that was more than 80% Hispanic before a federal investigation is now about 70% African-American, according to a report by TheCharlotte Observer.
I can also detail how Trump changed an Obama era policy that blocked federal funds going to HBCUs, but i think I've proved my point

2 weeks ago '15        #49
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 supervillain said
@ the spin tactic

You people are fu*king hilarious
That wasn't a spin tactic.

2 weeks ago '15        #50
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 justblazedown3 said
The one thing i dont want to know is this. If it does come out and everything goes back deep to Obama and some what will be your stances on democrats if it all proven to be a coup?
You might want to understand what a coup d'etat is first before you compare this to one.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
226 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+124online now  22
Another reason why Jordan Goat isn’t just a movement, it’s a lifestyle
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside PS5 to use SSD cartridges (?)
28 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+25online now  12
Movies you believe got the Ending wrong. Mine is Law Abiding Citizen. Spoilers..
72 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy