Billionaire Wife SAID She CAN SAY THE N WORD CAUSE ALICA KEYS IS HER FRIEND & SHE LET HER

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #101
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69934 69 K  Slaps total: 4151 4 K
 blah blah blah said
Damn sheís bad af
Yeah, spoiled milk bad.

2 weeks ago '04        #102
patt24 
space
space
Props total: 5677 5 K  Slaps total: 843 843
everyones free to say whatever they want and thats how it should be... ALSO, everyone is free to respond to your words however they want, and thats how it should be.

Thats why we have a thing called common sense.

2 weeks ago '17        #103
CELE91 
space
space
Props total: 6843 6 K  Slaps total: 690 690
 Pythagoras said
Associated... boi they showed up to a party her fam hosted. For all you know they barely even know em... For all you know she's never said anything remotely racist around em. This is a stupid a*s response.

Just read the damn article. Alicia and swizz were both on the beach with this falcone when the chef confronted the wife about the incident. She then said she should ask both swizz and alicia if she's racist since they were there. You don't sit with people you are not a*sociated with at the beach while they order food from your chef.

2 weeks ago '14        #104
Oceans 
space
space
Props total: 5172 5 K  Slaps total: 1029 1 K
 Avon_Barksdale said
Alicia Keys is a damn homewrecker anyway, I don't put nothing past her and Gonzo.
nah she aint, mashonda is the real homewrecker
thats how she got with swizz.

2 weeks ago '19        #105
Dimonk 
space
space
space
Props total: 57 57  Slaps total: 0 0
 Screwston Born said

In terms of race, 75.8% of the population identifies as white, 12.4% of people are African American or black, and the remaining 8.5% of people are a combination of American Indian, Alaskan natives, Pacific Islanders, and mixes of all of the aforementioned.

My wife is Afro Puerto Rican, I know what the fu*k they be doing, and so do the Black Ricans who get mistreated by the WHITE ones, who make up a majority, (really more like 60% white but the self hate is strong in Spanish influenced places) of the population just like here pimp.
Bruh for real. You know how many times I've been called moreano with the poor baby look. Spanish people usually adhere to light is right, caste system and I have been showed this many a time. Plus Spain is in Europe, I doubt the indigenous peoples of P.R. look like JLo.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #106
Toast2the 
space
space
Props total: 27684 27 K  Slaps total: 3963 3 K
 Sanshirō said
Alycia is not black neither lol. Complete ignorance from this person.
is obama black?

2 weeks ago '05        #107
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 15501 15 K  Slaps total: 4438 4 K
 S550 said
Every time some one says N1gga itís racist ?
. are we saying it to be racist ? Nah in NY itís a way to say bro , my dude , whatís up my guy .. what up n*gga.

Iím a Russian my boys growing up would smack around all the wanna be tuff blood and
Crip Jamaicans from some of the tuffest parts of queens and brooklyn .. but we say the word n*gga .. whatís good my n*gga .

You must of grown up around all white squares. Go to Ny where the Russians and Albanians and Italians run sh*t and see if you are gonna do anything.

Blacks wanna be the tuffest people in the world but god forbid a white or Puerto Rican says N1gga you guys start crying and getting emotional omg You CAnT Say That OMG.
You internet dudes mad weird
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #108
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 111470 111 K  Slaps total: 11799 11 K
 Oceans said
nah she aint, mashonda is the real homewrecker
thats how she got with swizz.

2 weeks ago '17        #109
LegendaryLegend 
space
space
Props total: 11790 11 K  Slaps total: 3161 3 K
All yall n*ggaz give the pass to Hispanics/Latinos like they and they families ain't saying racist sh*t about Black people behind your back, like Black folks in those Hispanic/Latino countries don't face racism by them - so what's the difference?

+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #110
matik23 
space
space
Props total: 421 421  Slaps total: 14 14
This is tough because if this never leaked and was between consenting friends, it doesn't really hurt anyone? But now that is leaked, it's like everybody's business.

It's interesting. It's like if a couple is into r*pe play...that's between them and they're not hurting anybody. You wouldn't say "oh well that guy is a rapist"

2 weeks ago '17        #111
OozeTheOracle 
space
space
Props total: 10588 10 K  Slaps total: 2017 2 K
 Emperor85 said

her mug shot after being arrested for dui...... guess she thinks shes a....
damn I know her head game fire

2 weeks ago '11        #112
Darealness420 
space
space
Props total: 752 752  Slaps total: 409 409
 Goop Hair It Is said
Imagine letting someone control your emotions with 1 word smh
For real, blacks are the only race that do that
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #113
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
Props total: 5370 5 K  Slaps total: 2059 2 K
I don't care if non blacks say n*gga or ******. Just don't say it around me, it's cringeworthy.

2 weeks ago '17        #114
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1347 1 K  Slaps total: 350 350
 Pythagoras said
I can't stand this click bait sh*t. She never said Alicia Keys lets her say it. Slapped u fu*k boi.

And wtf is this racist bi*ch talking about Alicia Keys not being educated!? She's a classically trained musician who went to the professional performing arts school at 12. And Alicia Keys ain't black now? I hate the internet. Y'all simps will turn on a brother or sister over dumbass hearsay. Meanwhile you ride with Cardi B saying n*gga cuz she give off that ratchet stripper vibe. fu*k this thread.
My fault- meant to prop

2 weeks ago '17        #115
TheGreyOne 
space
space
 He Hate Me said
Hold up you can you get a pass from someone biracial?
Ummm, is Obama considered the first black president or is he biracial? Because if he's black then I guess Keys figured she is too...

2 weeks ago '15        #116
He Hate Me 
space
space
Props total: 18267 18 K  Slaps total: 1729 1 K
 TheGreyOne said
Ummm, is Obama considered the first black president or is he biracial? Because if he's black then I guess Keys figured she is too...

Obama not giving Biden the pass to say the n word either or has he???
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #117
TheGreyOne 
space
space
 He Hate Me said
Obama not giving Biden the pass to say the n word either or has he???
Point is that fully (and likely genuinely) supporting Obama did caused many wypippo to feel "cool enough" and quite a few got really comfortable. Now, is that a good or a bad thing? I don't really know. That "n*ggas in Paris" tweet by Gwyneth Paltrow came from a place of genuine camaraderie- at least that's my take. But we Blacks now feel sumtypaway that whites have gone a mile when inches were given.

2 weeks ago '19        #118
Sanshirō  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4764 4 K  Slaps total: 1166 1 K
 Toast2the said
is obama black?
No

2 weeks ago '18        #119
IronicPessimist 
space
space
space
Props total: 3201 3 K  Slaps total: 1882 1 K
 Screwston Born said

In terms of race, 75.8% of the population identifies as white, 12.4% of people are African American or black, and the remaining 8.5% of people are a combination of American Indian, Alaskan natives, Pacific Islanders, and mixes of all of the aforementioned.

My wife is Afro Puerto Rican, I know what the fu*k they be doing, and so do the Black Ricans who get mistreated by the WHITE ones, who make up a majority, (really more like 60% white but the self hate is strong in Spanish influenced places) of the population just like here pimp.
yeah i know you got dominicans that think theyre white too

but the truth is
to white folks

them spanish and dominicans are all n*ggaz no matter how light skinned they feel or how white they might identify as being

2 weeks ago '15        #120
Veggie Burgers 
space
space
Props total: 9255 9 K  Slaps total: 643 643

68 cent half n*gga, NFL they laugh n*gga
Paltrow, they let go, and everybody gave her a pass n*gga
And most folks , they said nothing, If a rapper breath, Everybody busting

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Nov 19 - Man kills girlfriend, then impersonated her on social media
21 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Breaking!! AR-Ab is convicted of running Drug Ring Implicated in Murders
200 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  15
Image(s) inside Nov 18 - Congress Will Vote This Week to Legalize Marijuana Nationwide..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Elizabeth Banks Faces Backlash for Saying Wonder Woman & Captain Marve..
47 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy