Barber encourages other barbers to rise their price

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '12        #51
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 77875 77 K  Slaps total: 5525 5 K
Eh my barber 25 and I pay him 50. Just what i do to show love

Never wait in line, and hes willing to come open the shop up if hes free and its after hours

You get what you pay for
+11   

2 weeks ago '15        #52
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 74870 74 K  Slaps total: 4088 4 K
 rello99 said
I stopped listening when he started talking about ďI heard women saying barbers who charge $10Ė$15 canít afford to supply them with what target need.. How tf do women make everything about them?? And he basically co signing this fu*kery..
Me too bro
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #53
wrecklessvlee 
space
space
space
Props total: 466 466  Slaps total: 97 97
 Goop Hair It Is said
Learn to cut your own hair its a better investment
$50 for a haircut that will last a week at most is just crazy smh these barbers are diva's
Real life bruh my barber use to pull the most hoe sh*t all the time and I was paying top dollar. Glad I went bald best investment yet.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #54
7daytheory 
space
space
space
Props total: 301 301  Slaps total: 93 93
My Barber went from $25 to $35 after moving to Fairfax. sh*t is crazy out here in L.A but you got get yours.. Also I cut my own sh*t since 7th grade and used to cut so I've saved thousands of dollars on weekly cuts. Now a day's I splurge on a cut, but only when I have an event or something so it's no big deal.

2 weeks ago '04        #55
focused313 
space
space
Props total: 3276 3 K  Slaps total: 414 414
haircut is 1/2 hour. $30 per session (my barber).

this n*gga makes $60 per hour...minimum. There aren't too many gigs out here paying dudes $125k a year (using 40 x 60 x 52). Do we think cutting hair (or whatever they do) is a job worth $100k a year?

It obviously is for some folks.

I'm not paying $50. I don't care that much. I'm broke, my hair line is trash, and I already have a few concubines. I get my hair cut once a month and maybe a lineup or two.

These n*ggas had to go up, because the young boys are just getting lineups.
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #56
AC_89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 40336 40 K  Slaps total: 2846 2 K
My barber charges 15 I always give 20

2 weeks ago '04        #57
gimmethat 
space
space
Props total: 6544 6 K  Slaps total: 803 803
barbers get tipped?
i havenīt been to one in almost a decade
if they want 50,they better cut,wash and massage my skull
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #58
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 38068 38 K  Slaps total: 3007 3 K
I'm not paying $50 for no damn haircut

I agree with him about the $10
and I absolutely agree about the scheduled appointments. I can't go back to sitting and waiting
I pay $30 for haircut (before tip)

2 weeks ago '14        #59
M Jizzle1986 
space
space
Props total: 4967 4 K  Slaps total: 325 325
$50!!!!!!
I wonder what he charging for kids?

2 weeks ago '15        #60
burnzfortytwo 
space
space
space
Props total: 2227 2 K  Slaps total: 676 676
 Kliq said
My haircut cost $65 after tip

Broke boys about to slap
You proud of getting fu*ked?
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
Prometheus 
space
space
Props total: 11099 11 K  Slaps total: 1330 1 K
Place I go to charge 55 for cut and beard.

I get my beard done for 25 and it takes him about 30 minutes and it’s on point every time.

Cuts shouldn’t be over 30 max

2 weeks ago '05        #62
Panopticon 
space
space
Props total: 17690 17 K  Slaps total: 1870 1 K
 Goop Hair It Is said
Learn to cut your own hair its a better investment
$50 for a haircut that will last a week at most is just crazy smh these barbers are diva's
 Fresh Beats said
Give myself a fresh cut every week. $20 a week * 10+ years... y’all do the math

Daddy Black said
That’s why I started cutting my own hair. I shape my sh*t up every week people be like how you go to the barber 4 times a month
 BLACK FIST said
fu*k what he saying been cutting my own sh*t for like 10 years now
 "SS" said
Spent about 200 on clippers about 3 or 4 monthe ago....they have already payed for themselves
 Mr4 said
I cut my own sh*t, cause fu*k dat.
 eightytyson06 said
Get you some oster fast feeds and some t outliner and watch some youtube videos and learn to cut your hair. My barber was a real one he'd have me come to shop and watch me cut my hair until I got the hang of it
Yall got any pictures of your cuts? I have the clippers, I got em a while ago, but I haven't started trying to use them because I just a*sume you'll be able to tell, even if I got better at it. I think my clippers have 4 guards, and I have a hand mirror. I just don't know how you'd do fades and how you'd be able to really hold the mirror for the back, while cutting, and have it not look like a damn mess, or look like it's bare minimum. I have 2 dudes that I know cut their own hair, but neither one of them is black.

I just want to see how good yall have gotten, and please show the back of your cut too. If you don't have one, just post one the next time you do the cut.
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #63
Soprano ATL 
space
space
Props total: 6061 6 K  Slaps total: 749 749
 Proffesor X said
But you catch my drift. You don't go to a hood barber, you go to Super Cuts and ritzy a*s places like that. Blacks don't have to go there we chose too, for whatever reason.........you HAVE to go to places like that, because you can't go to a hood barber shop due to your hair texture.
Went to a hood barber for years whenever my neighbor couldn’t do it, and I’m white. It was a few blocks away versus a 2 mile drive to somewhere like sports clips. Never had a problem getting a great cut, and it didn’t take long. Just send a text that morning to see when to come, takes 25/30 min and 25 + tip
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #64
LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 5663 5 K  Slaps total: 1765 1 K
 focused313 said
haircut is 1/2 hour. $30 per session (my barber).

this n*gga makes $60 per hour...minimum. There aren't too many gigs out here paying dudes $125k a year (using 40 x 60 x 52). Do we think cutting hair (or whatever they do) is a job worth $100k a year?

It obviously is for some folks.

I'm not paying $50. I don't care that much. I'm broke, my hair line is trash, and I already have a few concubines. I get my hair cut once a month and maybe a lineup or two.

These n*ggas had to go up, because the young boys are just getting lineups.
Real spill n*ggas in my age group donít really get the full service no more i donít even know if fools even care about the cut as a whole n*ggas just want that line up straight.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #65
sofreshgfx 
space
space
Props total: 133 133  Slaps total: 31 31
this don't apply to latinos my barber im in and out in 30 min with appointment and thats an easy 20 dollars in his pockets and my barber is booked all weekend 100% of the time im balding now though so I think its time for me to save me some money

2 weeks ago '17        #66
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 35849 35 K  Slaps total: 5338 5 K
 Kliq said
My haircut cost $65 after tip

Broke boys about to slap
Pics of the cut to confirm your stupidity....i mean quality
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #67
Movadovato 
space
space
space
Props total: 2622 2 K  Slaps total: 544 544
fu*k him.......

Aint like you puttin weave in you broke a*s wanna be paid more muh fu*ka. They only charge that bullsh*t in LA....come to Philly and get the best cut of your life. You still can find some for like a dub i pay 30, 15 for shape ups.

Oh oh by the way....most his pictures are showing the top of the head not the fu*kin hair line. The most important part.....

Tell him UPS is hiring

Piss off mate
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #68
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14701 14 K  Slaps total: 1092 1 K
 twoshotdez said
Fam I get the same sh*t and pay 20. In the bx, I get the noxzema , hot towel, face massage treatment plus itís by appointment.
I use to pay only 20. But itís my guy so I pay him more. But sh*t that noxzema face massage sh*t sound like the truth. I donít BX too much but whoís ur barber son. Lol.

2 weeks ago '05        #69
ArKane 
space
space
Props total: 3698 3 K  Slaps total: 1017 1 K
All businesses should learn this.

People will pay it for sure lol if the quality is there

your worth what people are willing to pay...find people to pay your price
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #70
K Robinson 
space
space
Props total: 4307 4 K  Slaps total: 1312 1 K
Use to get my haircut for $10 been going to the shop since I was in elementary now I just get my dreads done every 2-3 months for $55

+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #71
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 24527 24 K  Slaps total: 5345 5 K
 Soprano ATL said
Went to a hood barber for years whenever my neighbor couldnít do it, and Iím white. It was a few blocks away versus a 2 mile drive to somewhere like sports clips. Never had a problem getting a great cut, and it didnít take long. Just send a text that morning to see when to come, takes 25/30 min and 25 + tip
Good for you I guess...

2 weeks ago '15        #72
Steakxshrimp214 
space
space
Props total: 372 372  Slaps total: 27 27
25$ for appt, get a taper fade with the beard trim and lineup. Tip my boy an extra 5$ and I’ll see him in 2 weeks, yeah ya image gotta look on point but only for certain events. I’ll talk a bi*ch draws off with the quickness, fresh fade or wolfin, I make it happen. Of course they more inclined when they see ya with a fresh cut but sh*t ain’t always sweet & gravy .

2 weeks ago '14        #73
OCT DION 
space
space
Props total: 21797 21 K  Slaps total: 2387 2 K
$50 start charging $50 for a damn taper fade and watch your chair be empty for the rest of your career. I pay my barber $20 with a $5 tip. I known my barber since 04, nearly lived at his mama's house for a summer, he's a brother to me and I love him to death but if he ever asked for $50 for a haircut, I'm cutting that n*gga off. I get a fade every other week, the fu*k I look like giving a n*gga $200 a month
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #74
Piff Blunts xx 
space
space
Props total: 1609 1 K  Slaps total: 592 592
Usually go to the barber once a month and keep up with the maintenance myself. Just use. Regular Gillette razor and then the single razor for crispy mustache and beard. Also if you nice with the single razor you can touch up the fronts of your hairline with ease just be careful if you have a sensitive scalp cause those single razors will cut your a*s. I mean for someone like me I usually wear a hat always and do actually put effort into my hair when I’m going out. Barber shops are always a hit or miss, when it’s busy they usually like to rush your cut leaving me unsatisfied and trying to catch a barber on a weekday could ruin your look for the weekend. So I highly recommend you fellas start learning how to shave and line yourself up at the very least and if you happen to mess up with your hair will always grow back. Trail and error my friends.
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #75
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41195 41 K  Slaps total: 7272 7 K

+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+48online now  28
Image(s) inside Nov 18 - Congress Will Vote This Week to Legalize Marijuana Nationwide..
178 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
2019 Black Friday deals?
83 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  18
Nov 19 - Man kills girlfriend, then impersonated her on social media